Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,435 members, 7,815,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) (1202 Views)

Five Ways To Make Your Nigerian Boyfriend Love You Forever / Seven "Dating Decisions" That COULD Ruin Your Relationship Forever >> For Ladies / 6 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever(for Ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) by valkaka(m): 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2015
1. Forget about money.
2. Dont even think about
money.
3. Leave money alone.
4. Dont even ask him for money.
5. Give him money instead.
6. I mean give him more money even if he
doesnt ask.
7. I said forget about money oo.
8. Even if he tempts you with money reject it or if
possible shout for help!!.
Ladies I hope you get me.....
If you dont want your guys to cheat just do as I
said!
Or Guys....I dey lie ??
Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2015
Show up @ his house naked with a bottle of harp
Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) by Mprex(f): 11:44pm On Jan 20, 2015
Who said that common sense is commonsad
Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 20, 2015
rubbish!
Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) by alberto2k(m): 11:47pm On Jan 20, 2015
samflexxy:
Show up @ his house naked with a bottle of harp

Your own no pass Harp and Kitty ( woman wrapper)
Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) by Rapsainot(m): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2015
Have it like this... I'll love you for life

Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) by bennygreat1(m): 11:50pm On Jan 20, 2015
~ =))Ú°æhahahaha <//>

_\\_

@Op... You funny no be small... Gurlz on NL will not stop abusing you..

This post should be on joke section..
Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 20, 2015
Is that so?
Re: 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies) by Kingsimmer(m): 11:59pm On Jan 20, 2015
do you know that: there is a presidential election going-on on nairaland as we type ...vote for your party now ...make your party no carry last for febuary14

click https://www.nairaland.com/2104123/nairaland-presidential-election

(1) (Reply)

This Is Who I Am / Robots As Sex Surrogates To Treat Sexual Problems / Help! Help!! Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.