Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,029 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (51270 Views)

See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2015
Despite the fact that most twitter accounts for public officials clearly state that they are operated by their Media team and their personal tweets are signed, you just have to leave it to claim Osinbajo re tweed a fake pic. Then again these same idiots would use El Rufais tweets as APC's opinion even though he clearly says 'Opinions not of APC' on his profile.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 21, 2015
geccibede:
Was he not at d rally abi campaign to know dat dat wasnt d crowd he saw. Nonsense

it is possible that he was carried away when the pix was sent to him

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by stinggy(m): 7:01am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:
The running mate of GMB of the All progressive Congress Prof. Yemi Osibanjo who tweeted a photo of their Kano rally that turned out to be Rev. Bonke's crusade photo, generating sentiments on social media has now cleared the air in his recent tweet.

" A little relieved to hear the last image isn't Kano right now, I was beginning to worry about the heat :-) Kano wants #Change"

"I have to stress [size=18pt]hear[/size], that some of the pictures we get are sent by you, the Nigerians on the steering. Again thank you. #Change. "

Can't believe that
Won't stop me from voting GMB though, GEJ made a worse mistake days back.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by uyplus(m): 7:02am On Jan 21, 2015
The Edo State Governor, Adams Oshiomhole, has accused the Federal Government of defrauding unemployed Nigerian youth of over N800 million in a spurious employment deal.

The governor, who was addressing a rally of the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Etsako Local Government Area of the state, also disputed claims by the Goodluck Jonathan administration of creating three million jobs.

According to Mr. Oshiomhole, Nigerians cannot point to any of their relations who have benefited from the government’s policy on job creation.

He, therefore, lampooned the Jonathan administration of not being able to deliver on promises he made to Nigerian electorate when he sought their mandates in 2011.

After spending over $30 billion on power, he said Nigerians still live in darkness while the promise of constructing a second bridge across the River Niger has not started despite billions already spent on the project.

“They claim to have created three million jobs. Among you people that are here, how many of your brothers have got Federal Government jobs. Over the years, government employment is done based on rules,” Mr. Oshiomhole said.

“The PDP Federal Government cheated unemployed people, poor youths. They used a private consultancy firm to ask people to pay one thousand naira to an account. Nigerian rules are clear; you cannot collect money from unemployed people looking for jobs.

“PDP wanted to make money even from people who cannot take three square meals a day. They collected over N800 million from unemployed youths in the country. Nigeria has to change. Have you ever heard where you do interview in a stadium?

The governor lamented the deaths at the Nigeria Immigrations Service, NIS, employment saga and queried the government for failing to punish those who were involved in the bloody scam.

He lambasted the Minister of Interior, Abba Moro, for going ahead to receive an award of excellence after conducting the fatal interview that claimed the lives of Nigerian youth.

In saner climes, Mr. Oshiomhole argued that the minister should have resigned and turned himself in for prosecution.

He urged Nigerians not to support a government that impoverishes the citizenry and destroys the productive sector through criminal importation policy that enriches a few people.

He said, “They will import kerosene and distribute it to their friends. We are supposed to be buying kerosene at fifty naira. They have spent over N200 billion subsidizing kerosene for their own pockets.

“So when we say they must go you need to understand why we must vote out Jonathan. The issue in this election is that we need a President whose word is binding. As we speak, we don’t have any pride when you say you are a Nigerian.”

He called on Nigerians to demand explanations from the Federal Government on how it spent over $30 billion in the power sector without a concomitant improvement in the sector.

Mr. Oshiomhole urged the people to vote for the APC presidential candidate, Muhmmadu Buhari, and APC candidates at all levels, saying an APC Government will fight corruption, indiscipline and insurgency.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by kajoula(m): 7:03am On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]This is a clue for us, to know that OUR INTELLIGENCE IS PLAYED[/size]

[size=18pt]Voting this buhari is like taking our dear country far back 1985. .though GEJ has failed us in so many ways
.but being in one point is better to be In a reverse mode[/size]
. grin

6 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 7:04am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

I think he is referring to the post above the tweet of Osibanjo in the first photo

"Vote GMB, school doesn't matter"

Boko Haram. So you came here too?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by eightsin(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
One by one, the lies of politicians will start coming out

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by SHREKK(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

[NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE OP]

Lord have macy!!!!!!
hahaha

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Faraidi(m): 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:
The running mate of GMB of the All progressive Congress Prof. Yemi Osibanjo who tweeted a photo of their Kano rally that turned out to be Rev. Bonke's crusade photo, generating sentiments on social media has now cleared the air in his recent tweet.

" A little relieved to hear the last image isn't Kano right now, I was beginning to worry about the heat :-) Kano wants #Change"

"I have to stress hear, that some of the pictures we get are sent by you, the Nigerians on the steering. Again thank you. #Change. "
A party build on lies,they lied about everything,they shall never succeed.

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by zaedd: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
Jona boyz litrary live in the Nairaland comment waiting to swoop at any chance to unlease an onslaught.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by BabaO2: 7:07am On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Lier). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with G.buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!
Sai GEJ till 2019!!
That man is a REAL professor of law, he sees and understands issues differently from the way you understand. He is not a simpleton like Goodlock Jonathan 'phd shocked'
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2015
chrysso83:
apc and buhari and osibanjo be deceiving gullible Nigerians since 1961

HOW?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by AreaFada2: 7:09am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

I think he is referring to the post above the tweet of Osibanjo in the first photo

Of course school doesn't matter in the North. That's why GMB never built a single classroom in 20 months in office. GEJ has built 14 Federal universities (including in GMB's home State) and Almajiri schools in the North that Northern rulers for 40 years never did.

Can you see the link with Boko Haram (Western Education is a Sin)? Boko Republic of Arewa in the making.

Down South, education is important. Go North & join illiterates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Arysexy(m): 7:09am On Jan 21, 2015
Shameless lieing pastor! U were in Kano, u didn't see the crowd yet when u saw d picture, u tweeted it Just to deceive d gullible ones about ur party's supposedly popularity.

My bible told me that judgment will start from d altar.

And for d apc cockroaches that were Mast-urbating with the fake pictures, keep killing ur party with lies and propaganda. The wise ones have already left.

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Newkidoo(m): 7:10am On Jan 21, 2015
great664:
That's how they will deceive us and also say sorry. If he can't get his pics from a reliable source that he can make such mistake to mislead us then they are not capable to Rule Nigeria. Stop being sentimental and read the handwriting on the wall. Don't tell me they don't have Aides and Press, so how will they govern us? Be wise My broda. If they can be clueless to make such silly, stupid and small mistake, or it was intentionally to deceive the masses. Nigerians for once put hate, tribe and party aside and for once think rationally as Human,
They are humans for christ's sake!!
He might have saw some ppl tweeting it as the rally in kano and he also tweeted it!! It is not like it was intentional!! He came out and apologised.. That should be more than enough!! So because of this small thing, you want to crucify him!! As if jonathan hasn't done more than that!!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Oklander: 7:10am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

me too don't know abeg enlighten us
Depending on how you use it, it could mean "Original post" or "Original poster". In my comment, I was refereing to the former.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2015
copious101:
Brothers!! It has gotten to that point where we don't have to say "NO" to violents!!!(because we're Christians) it's no sin to protect ourselves....if this touts insist on thinking they're the only ones that knows how to use daggers,stones,cutlass etc den,we've got to proof dem wrong!!! Let's go by the principle of stone me I stone u,raise cutlass I raise gun,show me dagger and I'll show u mine!!!! Igbo boys no dey smile again!!! We're strong,we're lions,we're smart!!! Dats my peace...for me and my brothers in Niger state,we're prepared!!! they should just try and see and confuse that JESUS is LORD!!!

which gospel be this one?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by AreaFada2: 7:11am On Jan 21, 2015
Kennywills7:
Is this guy really a pastor?

Your question should be how many pastors are actually called by God to serve?

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by nelgidity: 7:13am On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:
Chai, you Jonathan followers are so daft, that's expected though, you still typed this trash after he apologized for the picture of which the crowd in Kano may even be more than… smh

Aopolowhat?

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Newkidoo(m): 7:14am On Jan 21, 2015
Faraidi:
A party build on lies,they lied about everything,they shall never succeed.
All these jona boys with different grammatical blunders..
My guy it is "built" and they will succeed in IJN
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 21, 2015
[quote author=bandol post=29983911]But the pix was posted by one of the volunteer youth group for Buhari. How could you call Bonke's crusade crowd APC's rally crowd? This is falacy and deceit.[/quote

look very well the one posted by Osibanjo was an edited version of that from Buhari volunteer
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by bewizle(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2015
Kennywills7:
Is this guy really a pastor?
. Not just a pastor, a "Nigerian Pastor" cum Politician... Someone help me tell him, Politics is not a game of Pictures. Get Busy Prof.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by PastorOla1: 7:15am On Jan 21, 2015
I hope & pray they all have their PVC
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by jorlons(m): 7:15am On Jan 21, 2015
datguru:
I thought as much. Even if na the whole kano come out
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by sheymoni(m): 7:16am On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
Two blind Men leading themselves. One is questionable@spoken English and the other questionable@written English and lies. And 'some' of the West of all people ll kill themselves for them. Pity!

Check this out & see the rubbish you wrote

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by balowo(m): 7:17am On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Lier). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with G.buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!
Sai GEJ till 2019!!
Dnt u pple av tv set in ur house? didn't u watch d campaign yesterday? Now I know that u pdp members re a looking for means to rig February 14 election...chaii there is God oooooooooooo
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Pavour222: 7:17am On Jan 21, 2015
Its obvious we now know the desperate politicians. I believe my Pastor had an oversight...maybe he isn't perfect after all.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by sheymoni(m): 7:18am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

This was sent by a Prof ? Education system in Nigeria is in serious trouble ohhhhhhh!!!

You have just displayed how shallow your reasoning is.
Check this out

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by AndreB: 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

That is how we voted Jonathan in 2011 saying "Shoes don't matter"..and now we are apparently in a mess. Its is not wise to gamble with Nigeria's future based on Sentiment. For now Jonathan is the safer bet, because I doubt Buhari has ever held a Government appointment in a Democratic setting..there is a difference being strict in a military Government and in a Democracy.

4 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by mcdokwe(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

[NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE OP]

Lord have macy!!!!!!

He maybe right in his choice of words.

OP means original post.
You understand it to mean a person. So by your understanding he should be saying 'by the original poster' but he chose to refer to the post and not the poster. So he is correct.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by banom(m): 7:19am On Jan 21, 2015
Born again criminal. Fool yourself not Nigerians. You went for a rally, your party's media group didn't give you the real picture from their coverage of the event, your eyes didn't see either, is now people on the street that gave pics. Story for the gods. Honestly, Prof osibanjo or what ever you are called, You need repentance and God in your life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JagaJaga reloaded: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Keyamo / Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.