Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (51265 Views)

See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by BraniacX(m): 8:38am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

I think he is referring to the post above the tweet of Osibanjo in the first photo

"Vote GMB, school doesn't matter"

Only to an illiterate cow would school not matter

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by OgaTheTop2: 8:38am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

Sorry but you are way passed redemption, I suggest you go back to your teachers and give them a dirty slap because only God knows how you slipped through the system.

Olodo cheesy
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by IVORY2009(m): 8:40am On Jan 21, 2015
Despite you are my pastor, Pastor goodie goodie so you can lie?

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 21, 2015
its not d crowd dat matters,its d vote,majority of dis crowd won't vote in d forth coming elections

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Infomizer(m): 8:46am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

[NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE OP]

Lord have macy!!!!!!

I think the joke is on you buddy...OP here apparently means Original Post... tongue cheesy grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Okaka27(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Another big fat lie coming from them again grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
PDP lieing to u since 1999
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Kokopos(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2015
jomile:
its not d crowd dat matters,its d vote,majority of dis crowd won't vote in d forth coming elections

I agree with you

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by great664(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Newkidoo:

No violence for sure!! This election shall be peaceful and great!!
Am not losing and i will never lose!! But with the statistics on ground, am not very sure jonathan can win!! Except he rigs it!!
Well let us wait and watch!!

God bless nigerians!
statistics like showing us fake images of campaign or by showing us by cloning their membership? Even I do attend those rally but that's not a yardstick to vote them, we know better

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by olaboy001(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2015
IVORY2009:
Despite you are my pastor, Pastor goodie goodie so you can lie?
I know your type....
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by BraniacX(m): 8:47am On Jan 21, 2015
dragan:
Despite the fact that most twitter accounts for public officials clearly state that they are operated by their Media team and their personal tweets are signed, you just have to leave it to claim Osinbajo re tweed a fake pic. Then again these same idiots would use El Rufais tweets as APC's opinion even though he clearly says 'Opinions not of APC' on his profile.

Sort of like a "different strokes for different folks" thingy but why not? Afterall, when APCheat says something about PDP, it is a fact, but if the reverse, it is just propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by mbhs139(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
If we can't trust them with something as little as a picture from their rally, how can we put an entire nation in their hands Bunch of liers!! GEJ till 2019!!!

For you to think that comment like this will change the people's mind about voting for #GMB/PYO speaks volume about how you reason. Perhaps you are a kid, born in 2003, and who only happen to have access to his father's ipad when daddy is not watching.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by great664(m): 8:49am On Jan 21, 2015
abimbawealth:

Ask yourself, GMB contested in the last 2elections, true of false? Why didn't they question his certificate then? Why now?
All bunch of sick and desperate guys...
the other times the law state that you should just state it but there was amendment after 2011 election to not just state but also attach it.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by tonychristopher: 8:51am On Jan 21, 2015
HE HAS SPOKEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Badosqi(m): 8:53am On Jan 21, 2015
bandol:
But the pix was posted by one of the volunteer youth group for Buhari. How could you call Bonke's crusade crowd APC's rally crowd? This is falacy and deceit.
funny enough osinbajo was present during the rally, how come he didn't notice the difference in the ppl present that dey and the one sent to him?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by kenex4ever(m): 8:54am On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Liar). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with G.buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!
Sai GEJ till 2019!!
I wonder d kind pastor when him be, dis one go dey tell members say 20% na tithe because d more u give d more u get. Ole
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by BraniacX(m): 8:55am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

HOW?

You'll find out later today when boyhari gives us a fabulous story about how having proof of academic qualifications aren't necessary in order to lead a nation containing tens of millions of literates, of how his lack of education are all PDP propaganda so just wait, you'll see.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2015
Excuse me oooh is this fake pastor called osibanjo ..........is he a dwaf or nature. ....? grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 21, 2015
Excuse me oooh is this fake pastor called osibanjo ..........is he a dwaf or nature. ....? grin grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by FOLLOWJESUS: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2015
This people are not serious at all, how can somebody who call himself a pastor be telling liers,taking Nigerians for granted,this are the people who are vowing to fight corruption and clear the rot in the system,is it not a shame that uptill now GMB has fail to produce his certificate,the international comunity are watching us and this calls the intergrity of the man to question,with the statement of the army it clearly shows that GMB intered the army through corrupt process and manipulation,in a civilised society this man need to be arested,I don't know what the civil society are doing is there no body to take GMB to court.gone are the days when somebody will wake up and mess nigerians up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2015
laffytaffy1:

Bros the thing fear me too!!!! a whole Prof.

Don't be daft, it was the OP that got it wrong, check the Prof's tweet in the attached pictures.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 21, 2015
Excuse me oooh is this fake pastor called osibanjo ..........is he a dwaf or nature. .. grin..? grin grin
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by OLADD: 8:58am On Jan 21, 2015
olaboy001:

In your church..

In many Nigerian churches. Forget about the pranks been played on you and many other gullible Nigerians. We know how it felt when the Holy Spirit truly moved in the old time churches. We know how the Holy Spirit truly moved through great men of God like Apostle Ayo Babalola and others. We also know those who forcefully push people and blow airs into their ears just to create an impression of "falling down under the anointing". We know those who systematically stage-manage "miracles". We know those who have turned the House of my Father to business merchandise! Only few churches are indeed Houses of the true God Jehovah in Nigeria. Ok?

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by samplegirl(f): 8:59am On Jan 21, 2015
EhiJeremiah:
The running mate of GMB of the All progressive Congress Prof. Yemi Osibanjo who tweeted a photo of their Kano rally that turned out to be Rev. Bonke's crusade photo, generating sentiments on social media has now cleared the air in his recent tweet.

" A little relieved to hear the last image isn't Kano right now, I was beginning to worry about the heat :-) Kano wants #Change"

"I have to stress hear, that some of the pictures we get are sent by you, the Nigerians on the steering. Again thank you. #Change. "

At highlighted above says it all. Una say this man was an attorney general? Nigeria is in trouble if the affairs of this country are left in the hands of these men. The president can't speak, his vice can't write. Oh! I forgot they want to bring change. I now know the colour of the change.

When a one time attorney general of the state does not know where to use HERE and HEAR then you imagine the number of people these men erroneously sent to jail or condemned to death.

God helps us.

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 21, 2015
Chukwugekwu:
Excuse me oooh is this fake pastor called osibanjo ..........is he a dwaf or nature. ....? grin
Speak in your dialect please. Stop displaying your foolishness here.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by olaboy001(m): 9:01am On Jan 21, 2015
great664:
the other times the law state that you should just state it but there was amendment after 2011 election to not just state but also attach it.
Please who amend it?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by elohorayodele: 9:02am On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
If we can't trust them with something as little as a picture from their rally, how can we put an entire nation in their hands Bunch of liers!! GEJ till 2019!!!

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by deygar: 9:03am On Jan 21, 2015
If the stooge pple see as d joker is a blatant lier,u can imagine this collabo..illitrate prsdntial candidate.and,and a mago mago vp..na wah oh..GEJ till buhari pass his exams..and osibanjo learns hw 2 tweet..olodo..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by olaboy001(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2015
OLADD:

In many Nigerian churches. Forget about the pranks been played on you and many other gullible Nigerians. We know how it felt when the Holy Spirit truly moved in the old time churches. We know how the Holy Spirit truly moved through great men of God like Apostle Ayo Babalola and others. We also know those who forcefully push people and blow airs into their ears just to create an impression of "falling down under the anointing". We know those who systematically stage-manage "miracles". We know those who have turned the House of my Father to business merchandise! Only few churches are indeed Houses of the true God Jehovah in Nigeria. Ok?
Even if he forcefully push people to fall I will still not say bad against him because I will leave that to God

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by BraniacX(m): 9:05am On Jan 21, 2015
Newkidoo:

They are humans for christ's sake!!
He might have saw some ppl tweeting it as the rally in kano and he also tweeted it!! It is not like it was intentional!! He came out and apologised.. That should be more than enough!! So because of this small thing, you want to crucify him!! As if jonathan hasn't done more than that!!

CHANGE!!!!!!

CHANGE!!!!!!!

CHANGE!!!!!!!

Sorry kiddo, aren't they supposed to be perfect? I thought that was what APCheat wanted us to believe? That they are politrickcians who wouldn't lie and cheat? Am guessing that's another lie oooops!! Sorry "another mistake"

2 Likes

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2015
yemibayo:
i know that is you the son bastard that will quote me fool
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2015
The picture was sent to him by PDP troll just to be used to blackmail APC and Osinbajo.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 21, 2015
yemibayo:
a big fool like u

ANYWAY GEJ TILL YOU COME BACK TO YOUR SENSES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Jubilation As Nnamdi Kanu Is Granted Bail (Photos) / Resignation From PDP: Has Peter Obi Miscalculated? / Photos Of Fayose Surrounded By Gun-Wielding Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.