Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted (51271 Views)

See What NTA Tweeted On Amaechi Today!! / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Clears The Air On Alleged Father / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by great664(m): 11:42am On Jan 21, 2015
legendsilver:

If what you said has any iota of truth, then what has the removal brought to the betterment of the common nigerians?
All what is available is stopping some cabals to favour another close cabals of the president. Little wonder they made haste to donate #21billion for the re-campaign of the one that favoured them.
Why didn't they donate for the betterment of common Nigerian on the street?
Pls I need answer as well, thanks.
like I said stop being sentimental and call a spade a spade, they donated money for GEJ so also they donated to GMB too, why overlook one and accuse the other or is it not Donation?

About the subsidy form, don't tell me you haven't notice that our Federal road is much okay now, compare to other regime? Or haven't you see FERMA in action? What about the Trains in Lagos? I ride 9-10 hours from Lagos to my town but now after FERMA repaired the road, it takes only 4-5 hours, check the state of Federal roads in Nigeria. Development is a gradual process, u don't expect everything to happen once, its not magic
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Faraidi(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2015
Newkidoo:

Hahaha!!
My friend if you still can't see your error then am truly sorry for you!!
It was the "BUILT" not succeed!! Get it now
I can't be a friend to a myopic person,check the meaning of both and give me feedback. Bullshit
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by AktivIngredient(m): 11:47am On Jan 21, 2015
The PDP still hasn't found the simple decency and decorum to apologise for the forged medical report which they consciously and deliberatly circulated as GMB's in a show of brazen propaganda. But of course propaganda to many jonathanists is selective. If pdp brazenly does it, it's fact. If apc mistakenly does it, it becomes propaganda.

At least the apc man has the simple decency to apologise and explain his mistake. That is maturity. Not the bunch of overgrown kids in pdp.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by WINDSOW(m): 11:48am On Jan 21, 2015
I LOVE APC bt Prof Osinbanjo F**k up wit that pics sha!!

Sai Buhari
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Newkidoo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Faraidi:
I can't be a friend to a myopic person,check the meaning of both and give me feedback. Bullshit
hahahaha!!
Just shut up seriously! I wasn't insulting you, i just wanted you to see that we all make mistakes! Yet you still can't see that! You spelt build instead of built and I corrected you. Instead of you to admit your mistake and own up to it like a man, you were ranting like a dog! I won't reply you anymore!
You are funny!! I got to tell you this..
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by ediral(f): 12:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
Its unimaginable that you guys comments,are so irrelevant,about the issue of results should be a source of worry,the ruling of this great country depends on mental capability and not paper. Most of the great men in the world are not that educated but their mental capability is high and relevant.Nigeria has suffered a lot in corruption and killing of the innocent souls,so we need change,its not a must n not constitutional that every president must rule twice,if we are been developed in the course then no one will worry,but since that is not the case there should be a change of power.so pls stop arguing blindly think about ur generations yet unborn.........if I were in authority I request both candidate to present their results n we start frm there.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by VoteWisely: 12:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
#GEJ #VoteWisely

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by AnanseK(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
OLADD:

Which defeat? You these APC jesters won't just stop playing to the gallery. Did Obama sit back in Illinois without going round the length and breath of US and expecting people to vote him for his second term? Was campaigning the same thing as "begging for votes"? Bookmark this page for further discuss in Feb, I can tell you without any iota of doubt that Goodluck Ebele Jonathan will be the President-elect next month.

"President Goodluck Jonathan will be remembered for his moral bankruptcy and the clueless chaos of his governance. There is nothing his administration has done that inspires hope in the people within the last
Nigerians have grown accustom to the deafening cacophonies of missing billions in the oil sector and the NNPC accounts, pension fund looting, oil bunkering, abandoned projects, devaluation of the nation's currency, spilling of innocent blood by the nihilist Boko haram militias etc. Most of all, mega-corruption and the government's inability to tame the bloodcurdling insurgents Boko Haram has been President Jonathan's undoing." He is definitely going in May.

- Ikhide-
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Faraidi(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Newkidoo:

hahahaha!!
Just shut up seriously! I wasn't insulting you, i just wanted you to see that we all make mistakes! Yet you still can't see that! You spelt build instead of built and I corrected you. Instead of you to admit your mistake and own up to it like a man, you were ranting like a dog! I won't reply you anymore!
You are funny!! I got to tell you this..
it is your useless Parents and Siblings that are ranting like mad dog.Thank God you said it was a mistake,that show that am more clever than you and your USELESS,ILLITERATE Mentor Buhari
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Reasoning With Buhari's asset declaration and CHANGE.
I have at least one million naira in my bank,
having paid N5.5 million to pick my form
from my
party. I have around 150 cattle because I am
never comfortable without cows. I have a
house
each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I
borrowed money to build. I never had a
foreign
account since I finished my courses in the
USA,
India and the UK. I never owned any property
outside Nigeria. Never.”
when GMB made this declaration, many were
applauding him but I sat back to reason all
he has said and compared it with the change
he is blabbing to bring.
let's just forget that he said he has a balance
of 1 million Naira in his account which can't
be proven since he didn't share with all
Nigerians his bank statement of account that
would have convinced us.
He said that 5.5million was used to pick up
a form from his party (APC ) which was
contradicted by his earlier statement about
him borrowing N 27.5million to purchase the
form. who is deceiving who deceiving who?
he borrowed to build build house, borrowed
to pick up a form etc
It seems that he can't do anything without
borrowing. so tell me how is he going to
reduce our foreign debt or put us in more
debt.
He has no thriving business, enterprise or
organisation that employs at a hundred but is
promising to tackle unemployment, HOW?
he has no investments, stocks or shares with
any company or bank in and outside Nigeria
but is promising to improve the economy and
bring foreign investment , HOW?
He doesn't have any estate or property that
are on lease or rent but want to solve the
housing problem perhaps he will say we too
should go and borrow as he did,
unfortunately none without a home/house
can afford to borrow.
He wanted to prove to Nigerians through his
asset declaration that he is poor and is not
going to eat our money but that makes him
more untrustworthy for it is better to have an
impotent to watch over your virgin daughter
than your shy and poor gateman. if dangote
was contesting, you will be sure that he is not
going to eat our money because he has it in
excess,
The asset declaration of GMB show that he
has nothing to offer to Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by anonimi: 3:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
temitemi1:
Another big fat lie coming from them again grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

DO you mean like this one

Kai Buhari!!!
#Liberate-Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Newkidoo(m): 3:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Faraidi:
it is your useless Parents and Siblings that are ranting like mad dog.Thank God you said it was a mistake,that show that am more clever than you and your USELESS,ILLITERATE Mentor Buhari
Hey, please i didn't bring parents into this!! Learn to respect yaself! You have been hurling insults since!!
Is it more than jonathan or wat Please just stop it!!
Thanks!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by olaboy001(m): 3:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
great664:
Your dad did and forget to tell you, don't be lazy use google before you ask okay
Why did you advice me to use google when you have already said it is my dad..
Well, many are mad but few are roaming the street...
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by olaboy001(m): 3:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
southniyikaye:
and the 6yrs gej used in office,of all the things he said,how many truth did we find? So u people now expect osibanjo to start taking pictures in a rally he is a crucial official in? Anyways,I no blame una,birds of a feather flocks together,no be omokri be una godfather? Common sense isn't just common nowadays.una for talk say make sambo dey snap too naw
If you have any benefit of doubt about his certificate, you can also go to waec office....
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
olaboy001:

If you have any benefit of doubt about his certificate, you can also go to waec office....
am not doubting anybody's integrity especially political aspirants..na una no sabi road to court after inec don give una go ahead
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by olaboy001(m): 4:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
southniyikaye:
am not doubting anybody's integrity especially political aspirants..na una no sabi road to court after inec don give una go ahead
Then forget about it, I never said he has one but if at all he don't have I will still vote for him
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by BraniacX(m): 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Newkidoo:

[b]1.If i was being misguided by the opponent party then what is making you so sure that they were all lies

2. Note something, to every rumour, there are elements of truth in it!!

3. All the "lies" (like you called it) labelled on him, was there a time he came forward to refute those claims and say what was really going on!!

4. There was the issue of 20billion missing, he said nothing but sacked the man who accused him of that and later was seen hugging the man in kano..

5. There is the issue of enriching the militants in niger delta.. Tampolo and asari dokubo.. These guys claimed to be fighting for the people but they were blessed with riches instead and they now threaten on national tv..

6. There was the issue of stella oduah, she was later sacked!! With no probing!!

7. There was the issue of guns and amunitions scandal

8. There is the issue of power supply!! No light everywhere but they could raise money to fund jonathan's campaign!

9. There is the issue of bad roads everywhere!! The roads that links to akure, i think ijebu ode or so that jonathan claimed to have done.. If u c the way my dad was just complaining about the road when we were travelling!! Bumps everywhere with potholes[/b]

He might have tried in some areas but he is not active enough!! 6years of this!! I am not impressed!!

10. So many things that could have being corrected in this regime but was left unattended to!!
Niger bridge!! The depletion of the external reserve!! The giving away of gold plated i-phones as wedding gift!! This is rubbish of the highest order!! Waste of money..

Am not even gonna start with his wife!! Cause trouble!! If he is man enough, he should be able to put his house together!! Caution his wife on some things.. Am not really impressed!!

11. He claimed to have provided jobs with no evidence to show for it!! Still so many youths out there seeking for jobs..

He is surrounded by selfish and evil people that just want to eat out of the national cake and clean mouth!!
I am not really impressed and i will say my mind!! I will give another party a try for just four years and i will see what they can do!!
Later man!!

1. What is making me so sure is that evidence wasn't presented and hearsay doesn't constitute evidence in the court of law.

2. True subjectively, so let's tackle the subject of smoke and fires, what if i wanted people to see smoke so i start a fire? What if i accused you of being a thief or gay and because i'm widely followed and respected on social media plus i own a couple of newspapers and magazines and my accusation hits frontpage and the layman sees the headline and believes it, he goes home and tells his wife who goes to the market and tells her friends and they all believe it too, also i make sure i am seen or heard making snide and derogatory offhand comments about you every now and then in social gatherings and events to buttress my allegation against you and the public keeps hearing about it, are you getting the picture? Would it matter then that i have not presented one iota of evidence against you? Won't i have achieved my primary aim of defaming you even if i am forced to pay damages later?

3. He is the president and his duties are numerous and important to the Nation's well being, the onus is not on him to prove his innocence to you or me, that would be too distracting to him, all he is required to do is deny the allegations and demand for evidence of these allegations from his accusers, the onus is on his accusers to furnish the public with irrefutable evidence that would hold water in the court of law and failure of his accusers to do that further goes to prove my point.

4. This said man started with an accusation of $48billion missing, later it was $20billion missing and now it is $10billion missing. What are we to believe from a central bank governor and accountant from whom we shouldn't be expecting arithmetic confusion and blunders, why should i believe someone who can't seem to make up his mind about how much he thinks is missing if any amount is missing in the first place given the fact that he didn't present the evidence which he is expected to be in possession of as the CBN governor and government's chief banker? What am i to make do with the allegation against him that he spent hundreds of millions of $s on social non-CBN related projects in the north which was not within his power nor within his constitutionally mandated scope of duties as a CBN governor to do? What am i to do with the fact that he is known to be an opposition party member and prior to that an opposition party sympathiser? What am i to do with the fact that the senate committee which probed into and cleared the government of any wrongdoing, embezzlement and/misappropriation of the alleged missing funds consisted of both PDP and APC members? if GEJ hugged him, am guessing it is in his capacity as the current Emir of Kano and traditional ruler of his people which courtesy demands the president pays homage to, that is not to say the President isn't seeking his patronage in the forthcoming elections after all, to a politician, there shouldn't be permanent friends or enemies, only permanent interests. And as to why the president won't touch him, maybe because in Nigeria, men in traditional offices such as his have their persons as being sacrosanct and beyond certain laws though not constitutionally and as such, are handled with care.

5. The amnesty programme for the rehabilitation of former militants was started by the late President Yar'adua not GEJ, he only continued it and i'll like to believe the nation is better of for it except you want to tell me that the disruption and sabotage to the oil industry due to militancy is preferable in which case i would want you to tell me how? But if that is not what you meant by enrichment of former militants, i'll like to see your evidence and not just hearsay. Then on Asari making comments or threats as you see it, i believe you'll agree with me that he was speaking for Asari dokubo, not GEJ and not the Niger-Delta and since he is entitled to his opinion, i'll leave it at that but if you feel that strongly about it, please do your civic duty and go and report him at the nearest police station, but also remember to report Buhari too on his soaking dogs and baboons in peoples blood and making the Nation ungorvernable comments, also report tinubu too on the comments of blood flowing on the streets and people being burnt to death if APC looses the Ekiti governorship elections that earned him the tags of being an "irresponsible and rascal politician" from no less than the U.S government (not my words), also report Rotimi amaechi for various comments that i don't care to repeat here, the list is endless, bottomline is, you'll be a very busy man.

6. Now that she is a private citizen, i would have thought that the opposition and her numerous accusers would take her to court and prosecute her but the failure to do this also indicates that they never had solid evidence against her and the only place/court where they care to prosecute government officials is in the court of public opinion. And why should the presidency prosecute her? He didn't accuse her did he? that was the duty of her accusers and as to why he let her go, simple, he is a politician and on benefit/cost assessment, she was costing him and his cabinet more than she was benefiting him in terms of public opinion all thanks to the opposition who accuse people without the evidence to back it up.

7. Question is, why was it a scandal? Answer is because we have a lying opposition party who only see what they want to see and shout it to the whole world that that is the truth even when they have no idea what the truth is but first, lets examine some mitigating factors......

(A). The U.S refused to sell or allow third parties to sell U.S manufactured weaponry to Nigeria on the allegation rightly or wrongly that there were many saboteurs and boko haram sympathisers within the Nigerian military and that any American weapons sold to Nigeria would eventually find its way into boko haram possession. Prior to this, the U.S had been our major supplier of military hardware.

(B). Nigeria's economy had been re-evaluated earlier in the year to factor in the services sector making Nigeria, Africa's biggest economy and 26th largest in the world. This didn't go down well in South Africa whose economy was prior to this, Africa's largest and whose opposition was and still is consistently heckling and harassing the ruling party (ANC) president Jacob zuma over his failure to maintain his country's economic leadership position in Africa. Zuma met with APC chieftains Tinubu, Atiku and Lai mohammed for undisclosed reasons described as a courtesy call, then against the norm and pre-set diplomatic procedures, the South African govt announced the seizure of the Nigerian plane and cash without first consulting the Nigerian govt even with the fact that we have a warm and cordial relationship with each other.

(C). In arms transactions of this nature between governments, an authorisation paper is produced by the security ministry of the buying country which the South African government later admitted was produced by the DSS (Department of state security) of Nigeria making the arms purchase legitimate but the South African government still insisted the use of cash contravened their money laundering laws. When money was wired for a second transaction in compliance with South Africas money laundering laws, that amount was still impounded and announced publicly by the South African govt for ambiguous reasons. All these goes to show a breach of faith by the South African govt in an attempt to ridicule the Nigerian govt for reasons best known to them (your guess is as good as mine) or is it just bad belle? All these was applauded and supported by our opposition especially through their mouthpiece Lai mohammed or is it el-rufai? Imagine joining in and taking pleasure in the ridiculing not just your president, but also your own country to another country all for the sake of pursuing political power? Does that make sense to you? Would a South African ridicule his president and government for your benefit
?

(D). You may ask, why did the Nigerian government feel the need to buy arms in secret? There was an unofficial U.S arms embargo on Nigeria, some of the arms we intended to purchase in South Africa were American made and any wired transaction would have been detected by the U.S and blocked plus we expected a fellow African government (South Africa) to be sympathetic to our cause, well, now we know better.
Of course, it isn't necessary to add that when the South African govt confirmed the legitimacy of the transaction, Lai mohammed and the APC rumour machine became silent but the damage had already been done and the evidence of that being that months after, you are still questioning the legitimacy of the transaction given the fact that you have the internet and all the information you need at your disposal.

8. Did you say no light everywhere? Speak for yourself and yourself alone. How many places do you live in? I believe there was a thread on this issue some months ago and the author of that post had his claims debunked by a resident of the area he claimed he resided in that had no light, if you doubt me, start a similar thread and see the response you will get, yes it is true, we don't have light the way we would like to have it but the decay in the power sector started decades ago and not under GEJ's rule and fixiing it shouldn't be expected to happen overnight and i would have thought people were happy about government divesting from that sector and handing it over to the private sector seeing as government and the bureaucracy is believed to be the major source of the corruption in the power sector but if the work done so far doesn't satisfy you, well that is your own opinion afterall, it is impossible to satisfy everybody. Also, it would be an obvious lie to claim power supply has not significantly improved in your area over the past four years, i know it has improved in mine.
Over the funding of his (GEJ's) re-election campaign, that was private money from private individuals who are allowed to spend their money as they see fit under the law and you are in no position to tell them how, where and on what to spend their money unless of course you have evidence to the contrary that it was government money in which case I implore you to bring that evidence foward or hold your peace.

9. Firstly, you must be aware that the seat of the FG is in Abuja, not on the road between Akure and Ijebu-Ode where your dad transversed and as such unless people like you raise the alarm, he won't know seeing as he is neither omniscient nor omnipresent that is to say, he is not GOD to know that the road is bad neither does he use that road when going to B from Am
Secondly, you need to find out if that road is a federal road and as such falls under the domain of the federal government to maintain and repair, if yes, you have a case, if no, you shift the blame to the appropriate authority state or local that deserves the blame for the condition of that road.
Thirdly, even if that is a federal road, there has been an arrangement in place for about 4 years i think, where a state government is supposed to repair and maintain a federal road on behalf of the FG and get the cost of such repairs and maintenance refunded back to it at the end of each fiscal year meaning that the FG through the state government maintains the roads knowing fully well that the FG can not successfully monitor all these roads on its own and prevent misappropriation of funds meant for maintenance of these roads without the assistance and support of the state government and it should please you to know that this is a non-partisan venture as the FG has been working with state governments of all parties to repair federal government roads nationwide. So if your road is bad, point your accusing finger at your state government not the FG.
Having said all these, i'm pleased to inform you that the federal government roads I travel through have never been better, from Port-Harcout to Warri, Warri to Benin, Benin to Ore, Ore to Sagamu, Sagamu to Lagos (though Lagos to Ibadan is currently being expanded) and am sure your dad would agree with me about these roads.

10. please remind me, what is wrong with the Niger bridge Is it impassable? Is it about to collapse? Hope you heard about work beginning on the construction of a second Niger bridge?
And about the depletion of the external reserves, what about it? But first, figures please. Also you might want to question your parliament on setting of a high benchmark price for crude oil sales when setting up the budget, why? Because when prices drop below the set benchmark as they often do, the FG is forced to dip its hands into the foreign reserves to forestall any budget shortfalls and when prices exceed the benchmark, your state governors like Rotimi amaechi come with their "share the excess crude oil money now" chants and antics which they take to the media and paint the FG as corrupt if they refuse to do so and the FG complies, so tell me, are the external reserves going to increase or reduce under these conditions? Also don't forget that the cost of running the government increases everyday with incessant strikes by workers in various branches of civil service demanding increases in pay and allowances while also the government is supposed to provide new jobs and build new infrastructure.
On the giving of gold-plated iPhones as gifts at his daughters wedding, I would like to believe that that is his prerogative if he can afford it from his personal income which we both know he can unless you want to tell me that was done using public money in which case i would want you to provide me with the evidence of such as usual. So about that being rubbish and a waste of money............well, its a waste of his money not yours.

11. The government has provided many jobs for tens of thousands of unskilled workers through the SURE-p programme but don't take my word for it, the internet is your friend. Also I schooled in Uniben and that University which is a federal institution, retained and employed hundreds of students many who are my friends, also, many of my colleagues are working in FMC's, i don't have a government job and am not a beneficiary in any way except if i factor in the fact that university education was affordable to me thanks to the FG yet am not complaining, why? Because unlike you, i did not go to school with the expectation that upon graduation, the FG would provide a job for me. It is the duty of the government only and i repeat only to empower me with the ability to help myself by providing affordable education to me which they did and providing a conducive environment for me and other entrepreneurs and private citizens to establish themselves in which they are trying to do not to provide the job for me, c'mon!! In how many developed or standard economies is government the Number one employer of labour? This is not a socialist economy may i remind you, it is a c-a-p-i-t-a-l-i-s-t economy. So grow up and take some responsibility and stop expecting the government to spoon feed you........remember this, "the government is not your nursemaid, neither are you an infant" but if you insist, get involved in the agricultural sector, that is the best way of getting government assistance and employment.

As for the rest, they fall under the domain of "YOUR PERSONAL OPINION" which of course you are entitled to but stop brandishing them here as facts.

I have spent a lot of time and effort to write this up to educate and inform you and i sincerely hope that my efforts have not been in vain because my friend, ignorance is a crime for an educated mind. Be informed and be liberated from the shackles of ignorance. Stop being a slave to popular opinion.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by aviazuva: 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Osinbajo has shown that he is a gentleman.
He recanted when he was clarified.
It takes a great personality to what he has just done.

Sai Buhari and Oga Osinbajo
Wev need people like these in these times we find ourselves
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by kechywillz(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Comon,i have start doubting if Osibanjo is truly a pastor of Rccg,why is dis man dragging the name of a reputable church to the mud,pls Daddy G.O checkmate ur pastors properly,bcoz of politics,a man calling himself a pastor is lying even when its obvious that is a Fat lie. Comon i better vote Gej than vote bunch of Apc liars
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by popcykaylah(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
pacifique:
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Liar). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with G.buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!
Sai GEJ till 2019!!

Two blind Men leading themselves. One is questionable@spoken English and the other questionable@written English and lies. And 'some' of the West of all people ll kill themselves for these two. Pity!
them lie reach liebaramaku and Bros j?
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Jwonder(m): 11:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:
mumu, was that what the prof tweeted? That is the error of the person who rewrite his tweet in the op, read the tweet and use your sense na, Or sorry, you have non, my bad grin

My nigga, get sense small naa, scroll up and look at the pics again......jeez!!!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Jwonder(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Oklander:
mumu, was that what the prof tweeted? That is the error of the person who rewrite his tweet in the op, read the tweet and use your sense na, Or sorry, you have non, my bad grin

My nicca, get sense small naa, scroll up and look at the pics again......jeez!!!
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Juliet84: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2015
Oklander:
Chai, you Jonathan followers are so daft, that's expected though, you still typed this trash after he apologized for the picture of which the crowd in Kano may even be more than… smh
my dear is he blind wasn't he in d rally as a Prof I expect some level of intelligence dat som1 sent d pics and he had to tweet it,is Kano Staduim as big as d one used by Bunky? Let's face d fact we may need change but d circle of APC its not d change we need they were ones"corrupt PDP" we saw yesterday did dey all change over night. D devil u know will always be better than d angel u don't know.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Oklander: 7:14am On Jan 22, 2015
Juliet84:
my dear is he blind wasn't he in d rally as a Prof I expect some level of intelligence dat som1 sent d pics and he had to tweet it,is Kano Staduim as big as d one used by Bunky? Let's face d fact we may need change but d circle of APC its not d change we need they were ones"corrupt PDP" we saw yesterday did dey all change over night. D devil u know will always be better than d angel u don't know.
You have a point but also you can't really blame him that much, he was there and the massiveness of the crowd he saw was what probably made him blvd the picture was taken there, remember he was at the fore front, there's every possibility he couldn't get a glimpse of where the crowd ends.

As for the holder, its better we TRY the angel we know not than sticking with the devil that is drawing us to hell just because we know he is a devil after all.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 12:00am On Jan 23, 2015
EhiJeremiah:

the massive you see in APC and PDP rally are all the same peopl.. It is all about souvenirs. These parties should not allow the crowd they see in rally deceive them.
True
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Kokopos:

I agree with you
tank u
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by mccaybroewn(m): 10:49am On Dec 07, 2016
pacifique:
Two blind Men leading themselves. One is questionable@spoken English and the other questionable@written English and lies. And 'some' of the West of all people ll kill themselves for these two. Pity!

Nwanne m imaa akwukwo!!!
10/10
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by Olu317(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2016
laffytaffy1:

[NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN IN THE OP]

Lord have macy!!!!!!
.....Sometimes, it irritates me when someone like you who has a little more accuracy edge over others don't show humility. If you find either typography error or outright miswritten English phrase or sentence, then you maturely correct such person and not in a mockery way. This directly makes people respect your personality. Just a piece of advice.
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by ODB2: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2019
Yahoo pastor
Re: Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted by ODB2: 9:11pm On Sep 27, 2019
pacifique:
It's very obvious we now know his personality (Liar). And he clamours for change that he does not have to offer. Things ll be worse with the likes of him. So, he is also tired of going with G.buhari that he had to use pics from people? Shame!!!
Sai GEJ till 2019!!

Preach!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Obi & Jonathan At Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter's Wedding (Photos) / Controversial PDP Ad On Punch Newspaper Front Page (Photo) / Map Of Ethnic Groups In Nigeria As It Revolves From 1901- 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.