Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (71368 Views)

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Anointed08(m): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
rakkie:
Fayose will be reprimanded if Mohammed buhari win
So to Fayose, prevention is better than cure.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Leave this man be na oga Fayose, what type of this na#intivmantongue
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by felifeli: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
listenersky:
But really which strain of cannabis sativa does Fayose take?

Which strain are you most familiar with ? grin grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by munex007(m): 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
If you want somebody who's going to get the Job done and done right,hire a veteran ~ Barack Obama
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by listenersky: 9:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
felifeli:

Which strain are you most familiar with ? grin grin grin grin
the one you gave me last week
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by shopandmall(m): 9:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
Does age determine your ability to rule, certainly not. All through history we have seen men of all ages pertain well and poorly. Men older than GMB have ruled and performed well. Case in study is Ronald Reagan of the USA. He came to power at about 68 years, did two terms and remains one of the greatest leaders ever. See more on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_age

This will make for an interesting read about age of world leaders
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_state_leaders

Africa generally has old leaders, it will change gradually:
Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe (86 years), Abdulai Wade of Senegal (83), Paul Biya of Cameroon (77), Bingu Wa Mtalika of Malawi (76), Ellen Johnson Sirleaf of Liberia (75), Hifikepunye Pohamba of Namibia (74), Algeria's Abdelaziz Bouteflika (74), Rupiah Banda of Zambia (73), Eduardo Dos Santos of Angola (69), and Jacob Zuma of South Africa (69). The average age of the ten African presidents listed above is 75.6 years.

Compared to other world leaders
Angela Merkel ( Germany ) age 56, Nicolas Sarkozy ( France ) age 55, Jose Socrates ( Portugal ) age 53, Jens Stoltenberg (Norway), 52, Stephen Harper ( Canada ) age 51, Julia Gillard ( Australia ) age 49, Luis Zapatero ( Spain ) age 49, Barrack Obama ( USA ) age 48, Dimitri Medvedev ( Russia ) age 45, David Cameron ( UK ) age 43. The average age of these ten world leaders is 50.1 years.

source, ghanaweb.

We all grew up hearing stories about the wise old man. Its not much about age, but rather performance. Age is a number game!
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by onyxo76(m): 9:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
this Fayose had better stop spending money on adverts, why is he so eager to stop buhari from winning, let him go and source money to pay ekiti state civil servants' salaries.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by habdooltohip: 9:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
did u say truth?no any iota of truth.wat age did nelson became president?" wisdom is proportional to age" wisdom comes wit age undecided
JudismphD:
Fayose saying the truth even when it hurts ''''''''''''

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by felifeli: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
listenersky:
the one you gave me last week
Bro you've got the wrong pusher. I don't sell dope. grin grin grin
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by foluks24(f): 10:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Death is not a function of age al d time Mr fayose who is jst a disgrace to my state
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by macof(m): 11:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
clevvermind:
fayose should just keep quiet now. he has messed up.
he should just go and hide his face first.

Hide his face for what? My governor has spoken the truth
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Sodangi77: 12:04am On Jan 22, 2015
Hmm i always wounder wen some people are talking about voting for youth for the sit president,i do ask, that are they going there to fight combat? Let put GEJ aside, talking about the period of years PDP is ruling this country, from 1999 to date, i challenge any body to point out just one responsibility of the fed. govn't. that the pdp lead govn't is able to solve 80% in this country. Is it electricity, portable water, corruption, unemployment? It is a common sense that wen you send a person atleast 3 time, he went and do wat u dint send him, u luk 4 anoda. It is a shame on pdp at this stage that they r heavily campaigning, at dis stage wat they r claiming de did 4 d ppl should campaign 4 dem,
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by geophyscist: 4:34am On Jan 22, 2015
ephemm:
Gov Fashola is right when he said "You see, this job is a tough job, you need youthfulness to do this job";

...but I will rather vote an incorruptible old man who is sane and responds to issues in his right senses than a young drunk 1diot who does not know what to say and when to say it.

The office of the President has never been reduced to such disgusting level since I was born.

...and again where are the youths we want in governance?!
Fayose?
Dimeji Bankole?
Salisu Buhari?
Stella Oduah?
Chris & Andy Uba?
Femi Fani Kayode?

If age is just the reason to choose candidates, you may as well vote for any of the above.
people like you need to be slaughtered.you are just after money.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by fesnge(m): 5:40am On Jan 22, 2015
I don't know Fayose but he nailed it though

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Jblaiseboy(m): 7:36am On Jan 22, 2015
Sodangi77:
Hmm i always wounder wen some people are talking about voting for youth for the sit president,i do ask, that are they going there to fight combat? Let put GEJ aside, talking about the period of years PDP is ruling this country, from 1999 to date, i challenge any body to point out just one responsibility of the fed. govn't. that the pdp lead govn't is able to solve 80% in this country. Is it electricity, portable water, corruption, unemployment? It is a common sense that wen you send a person atleast 3 time, he went and do wat u dint send him, u luk 4 anoda. It is a shame on pdp at this stage that they r heavily campaigning, at dis stage wat they r claiming de did 4 d ppl should campaign 4 dem,

so where re most of all this APC members from? from the moon i guess....open yua eyes
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by melomelo: 9:31am On Jan 22, 2015
FAYOSE. My able Governor. Ride on, More advert. Tell them say...
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by gists: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
Irony of the Advert:

Inspite of the youthfulness of the past Presidents, Nigeria is still backward. Hence, the problem of Nigeria may be partly as a result of the exuberance and inexperience of the past Presidents. Now, Let us try a mature and experienced President, as embodied by GMB.
Very correct my brother and the past six years under one so-called young president has been marred by unrivaled corruption and insecurity. Its high time we tried matured and experienced leader.

#GMB2015
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by lisimmo(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2015
PollNaija Opinion poll updates:

General presidential election, Jonathan vs Buhari

Jonathan: 30.9%
Buhari : 69.1%

See screenshot below.

Download PollNaija on Android at www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk to vote, see results and analysis of results by states, religion, ethnicity, gender, age group.

www.e-testpedia.com/PollNaija.apk

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
What Fayose doesn't understand is that most of these young folks that have ruled this country have been unable to take it to where it's suppose,so,we need to opt for an elderly candidate that enough experience and has a good reputation,Robert Mugabe is even old enough to be Buhari's father,and he's doing pretty good in Zimbabwe

Zimbabwe is one of the worst economy in d world. Mugabe is doing pretty bad.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Pavarottii(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
What Fayose doesn't understand is that most of these young folks that have ruled this country have been unable to take it to where it's suppose,so,we need to opt for an elderly candidate that enough experience and has a good reputation,Robert Mugabe is even old enough to be Buhari's father,and he's doing pretty good in Zimbabwe
You need to see a doctor, cos I don't think yor brain functionality is up to per!
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Pavarottii(m): 11:16am On Jan 22, 2015
iamrealdeji:
You need to see a doctor, cos I don't think your brain functionality is up to per!
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by SenatorJames(m): 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't expect any good development under this tout in Ekiti. He has really changed from the Fayose we know before 2006.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) / Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.