Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (71364 Views)

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by adanny01(m): 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
emmykk:
story for the gods.

Godswill Akpabio
babatunde fashola
donald duke..

These are the kind of youthfulness we want.

In translation, the PDP thieves is what you want. You dont know that Godswill Akpabio is the second biggest thief in Nigeria only second to Diezani. I have had enough of youths sucking Nigeria dry, i want an old man who sees no value in stolen property.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

I think you mean Zimbabwe...though Zambia recently elected Michael Sata...who sadly passed on at age 72. Currently being run by the 60'ish Guy Scott...the first white President since independence....though that is till the new elections later on...which he is not running in.

Zimbabwe too has its own problems...tribalism, whites vs blacks and the economic crisis brought about by Mugabe's decision to hand over white farms to black farmers...which wrecked the economy.
can u see the old man is wrecking de economy, which is not gud for de country. we dont need such in nigeria. can't u see nigerian economy is growing even with the setback of bokoharam. I believe gudluck is doing massive job in nigeria. And must be voted in for second ternure.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by AjaoMT2: 1:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
The funny thing is that OBJ, the oldest one among them at the time he came on board is the one who, in my own opinion, has been the best president so far. A case for a 72 year old Buhari, perhaps?
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Skoopy(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ayo keeps giving right thinking Nigerians more reasons why not to vote the PDP, he is doing more harm than good to Mr. President and the party.

I wonder what part of the world except Nigeria this man can be a governor. Very pathetic to have such leaders PDP has offered Nigerians over the years.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by DaPhilosopher(m): 1:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
This stomach infrastructure guru grin

Fashola said that to explain why LAGOS needs a youth as governor. How many aged people have ruled nations and performed bellow the youths? The last time i checked, OBJ administration (aged man) is better than this (so called) youth president.

If you point a finger at someone, remember the remaining 9 are yours (@ur death wish advert)!
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by fijiano202(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
we have been trying the young ones for a while and they have all failed us.... out of the young.. some died in office,some were chased out,while some were wasteful and disappointing.... lets try something different....mr Jonah has done it and failed ....lets try another person.... Fayose is a basket of disappointment...his first regime was destroyed due to arrogancy and greed...now he has started again..... am not campaigning for APC or PDP...am just a frustated youth whos desperate for a change ......we all want something new.. .a change in ideology,government and philosophy

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by fijiano202(m): 1:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
we have been trying the young ones for a while and they have all failed us....
out of the young..
some died in office,some were chased out,while some were wasteful and disappointing...

lets try something different....mr Jonah has done it and failed ....lets try another person....

Fayose is a basket of disappointment...his first regime was destroyed due to arrogancy and greed...now he has started again.....

am not campaigning for APC or PDP...am just a frustated youth whos desperate for a change
......we all want something new..
.a change in ideology,government and philosophy

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by iamrealdeji(m): 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
stardragon:

that's zambia not nigeria. nigeria is a very big and complicated country...
Then what do you have to say about Ronald Reagan who emerged as US president at 70? Even at his age,he came up with his own style of leadership,different from the conventional style been used by the younger leaders,so tell me,didn't he perform well to some extent? No leader rule flawlessly,they all have there own mistakes
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by 989900: 1:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
fxskye:

The problem here are the youths that got to power without performing credibly.

Fayose is one of them. But he messed up. Now 2nd chance just like GEJ canvassing for same... Still messing up.

We wouldn't be discussing the like of Buhari in our polity if GEJ has performed at least an average in d last six years. But rather he failed Nigerians by giving mandate in the 2011 election. Nigerians thought a bridge builder was on d way, voted him in and only to be encouraging corruption at highest level.

Or how can describe a president that gave presidential pardon to a criminally inclined ALAMS. "stealing is not corruption"

Excatly! GEJ's failure (especially with addressing 'stealing/corruption'), is the reason why Buhari is this popular. Personally, I'd vote for a Fashola, late Dora (if she was still alive), or Duke, 10 times before ever considering either the President or the General.

As far as voting for younger vs older is concerned, Farouk, Dimeji, Diezani, GEJ and co. 'murdered' that already.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by ugotuf(m): 1:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Fashola screwed it up like chandelier with his stupid comment,i wonder what he was thinking,when you have an elderly fellow in your party who should be the first man that comes to your mind when you remember your party,should I call it intentional or stupidity?
No bros. it's not stupidity,it's ''He who the gods would kill, they make fat in the neck".Just because they want to eat the vulture, they call it chicken.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
What Fayose doesn't understand is that most of these young folks that have ruled this country have been unable to take it to where it's suppose,so,we need to opt for an elderly candidate that enough experience and has a good reputation,Robert Mugabe is even old enough to be Buhari's father,and he's doing pretty good in Zimbabwe

OK na
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Kingspin(m): 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
Fayose saying the truth even when it hurts ''''''''''''
Don`t u know that APC, are using 72 years old man brain.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by mpowa(m): 1:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
BENZINA:
I shall rather remain with Gej than change with the likes of, Tinubu, Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Obj, Oyegun, etc.

No put it in a better way, you want to remain with corruption, ineptitude, cluelessness, backwardness - don't worry, it's a free world, just follow him home to otueke.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
PDP is a total failure period.

Look at my minimum wage analysis on the photo.

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
Youngzedd:
Since 1914 we have been leaded by young dudes, what have changed
The country is still in a mess, where corruption is the order of the day.

It is not by age, it is by what you have up there (brain)

Bleep PDP.

buhari's classmate cry
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by mindtricks: 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
HighBK:
Earlier this week, Ayo Fayose sponsored a controversial advert in Nigerian Newspapers, notably front-page of Punch (check it here if you missed it). The advert generated a lot of buzz in the media, PDP was quick to disown the advert while Fayose maintained that he has no apology for the advert.

Well, seems the advert fund is not exhausted. The Governor today sponsored another ad-set, taking a shot at General Muhammadu Buhari. In the advert as seen on page 9. of the Punch; he emphasized that Buhari is too old to be President at 72.

Buhari is too old to be President at 72 Even APS Governor Raji Fashola admits the need for youthfulness in governance. Fashola has said, "When I took this job at the age of 44, I was counting the number of white hair on my head. Today at 52, I am counting the number of black hair on my head. "You see, this job is a tough job, you need youthfulness to do this job"

Source: http://www.sobolation.com/fayose-vs-buhari-round-2-start-ekiti-state-governor-took-another-shot-at-muhammadu-buhari/

Hmmm! This Fayose guy still sayng the same thing in a different way. Fact that the general has come of age is undeniable. Even his shaky voice says so.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by tolustx(m): 2:05pm On Jan 21, 2015
IndecentStar:
How does the reduction of petrol
from N97 to N87 influence the
sealed decision of we youth?
Reducing the price of La casera,
shawarma and Suya would have
even been better.
If Jonathan want we youths to
vote for him he should;
1. Reduce the subscription of
Blackberry Internet Service to
N200
2. Make sure ATM dispenses as
low as N100 note (not interested
in the new one)
3. Iphone6 is as low as N10,000
4. Even if you don't write exam,
you already have 2.0 minimum
CGPA
5. NTA would change their boring
station tone
6. PDP should change their logo
from umbrella to watermelon or
plantain chips
7. Corpers should be given N70k
per month as allawee (to enable
us save enough for labour market
wahala)
8. Free calls from 4pm till 10pm
9. Make Drivers' License renewal
less stressful
10. Even if na for campaign make
we even get Light for a month
without blink!!!
Is that too much
It is not just too much but it is also building a castle with ur saliva.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by RichDad1(m): 2:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
antontech:

Jonathan don become immigration head abi. Even u well go apply for that job no well.
Agreed, he ain't Immigration head but why does he allow the said Murderous immigration head to roam the street free without any trial? or make any move to make sure the departed innocent souls get justice?
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by ISpiksDaTroof: 2:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
The only thing to "Think about" is the fact that even with their so called "Youth" the former heads of Govt all messed Nigeria up. Age and experience matters.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by RichDad1(m): 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
emmykk:
stale news,face the reality.where is buhari certificate 1 want to touch it.
Stale news? I pray someday before May 29 2015, one of your family becomes a victim of GEJ maladministration.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Sambally: 2:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Come to think of it, so much have been said about GMB's age. Can people sincerely and objectively say between an FFK or President Jonathan who are in there 50's I suppose and an Obasanjo who is almost 80. Which of them can effective Lead Nigeria as is today.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gejfreesupport:
This is a better caption than the former.

Howbeit, this calls for serious thinking..
Yeah.
But I v done my critical thinking and I concluded on voting Buhari.
He's not going to rule Nigeria alone.
He is going to do better than GEJ.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by oloriadejoke(f): 2:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
This fayose is noting but a foetus still wondering when his nine month of delivery go reach
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by 100Cents: 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
Fayose saying the truth even when it hurts ''''''''''''

I trust this Fayose ..Grassroots strategist..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by inisco: 2:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
What Fayose doesn't understand is that most of these young folks that have ruled this country have been unable to take it to where it's suppose,so,we need to opt for an elderly candidate that enough experience and has a good reputation,Robert Mugabe is even old enough to be Buhari's father,and he's doing pretty good in Zimbabwe
zimbabwe is not nigeria and u cant compare nigeria economy wit that of that country,fayose is speatking the truth which is always bitter to hear.any prosporeous country in this centry cant produce an old man as their president
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by 100Cents: 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Fayose wasting the state's funds on stupid adverts that does pdp more bad than good,they keep damaging their party by themselves by thinking they're gifted with punchlines and making ridiculous speeches,Fayose is nothing but a garage boy turned Governor,he's just a tout

Take permission from OBJ before using the T-word.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
D9ty7:
Fayose is just one chain smoker who had the opportunity to become governor.
This second ad is a lot more better than the first. This first is totally unethical while the second requires critical thinking.

What has Fayose being a chain smoker got to do with this. Is chain smoking a moral or ethical issue, and does being a non "chain smoker" as you put it make you better qualified to be a governor for that matter. Nigerians and their moral high ground sha. For your information Barack Obama was or still is a chain smoker and so was Odumegwu Ojukwu and former president Yar Adua. Even governor Fashola of Lagos state and Tinubu are smokers. Sir Winston Churchill of Great Britain was a smoker as well likewise former US presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.So just make your point and leave the lifestyle moralising out of it. All Nigeria needs now is good gorvernance smoking or non smoking.

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by symbianDON(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
iresearcher:
A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! Stupid goat! Train will kill you! Idiot! Blind Fool!
grin grin grin grin shey you know you are a bad boy?!! laff wan kill me die.....master stroke
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by fuckerholic(m): 2:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
rakkie:
Fayose will be reprimanded if Mohammed buhari win
And promoted if he do not win...of course you know the later would be the case...fayose ride on.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by azonto4real(m): 2:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Because the young ones can't handle the affairs of the nation that will be a good reason for us to have an elder to #change the predicament we are now and it will be on record in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Frankiss44(m): 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
menabadoo:
so beacuase Tunisia has an old president, nigeria should also have an Old president.

I feel like slapping you.

Just a slap? Bros you too kind.

I feel like mixing that guy's tea with snipper or locally made otapiapia
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by hotwax: 2:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fayose is just doing this because of his EFCC court case. He is miscalculating politically. He will end up in jail...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.