Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (71369 Views)

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Godpinkin(m): 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Yes Buhari is Old, or too Old. We dont give a damn about his Age, just like GEJ doesn't give a damn about corruption. All we want is CHANGE.... If PDP can put up someone else for the race we don't mind as long as the misson is accomplish ,but too late for that option . 5yrs of GEJ is nothing to talk about but;
1. Corruption; stella oduahs,penssion scam, subsidy probe,our oil money missing,,Alamiesia Pardon ,etc
2.Insecurity; Boko haram,militant as security agents when we still have the Navy and Marine police, kidnapping, etc
3. High rate of unemployment
4. Strikes here and there
5. In ability to duely pay the pensioners , Military, Nitel,Nipost , Nigerian Airways ,etc

I HAVE DECIDED,to give my VOTE to BUHARI.......sai BUHARI 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by zaedd: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
I guess this sack of shit should shut the hell up!#
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by sheeshakay(f): 3:49pm On Jan 21, 2015
sukkot:
LEt YOU THE YOUNGER ONES RULE ? I LAUGH IN EFIK. you cant even spell but you want to rule
mumu is it d criticizing I dnt knw how to spell.G.D
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Youngzedd:

How much were you paid
satisfaction.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
iresearcher:
A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! Stupid goat! Train will kill you! Idiot! Blind Fool!
Get your facts straight dear! He built more schools than any president did in recent years (especially universities, in katsina, kano etc universities of technology etc.) I know a friend that benefited from this schools.
He fought ebola which (uneducated buhari couldn't have been able to fight) to the extent america sent her troops to come to Nigeria to learn how it was fought. Buhari couldn't have done any better.
He fought bird flu, etc.
He is tackling boko haram wella (forget islamists sabotaging him)
He is inventing technological policies that would automatically curb corruption (nigeria's ranking has gone to the lows in corruption)
In his time (which has never happened in the history of nigeria) Nigeria is the BIGGEST ECONOMY IN AFRICA beat that? My dear, we know goodluck is working! We know many of you in nairaland are paid abi? We know these things or don't We? wink support goodluck for transformation
Singing sammie okposo's song
*there is no vacancy in aso rock
We Want goodluck Jonathan again
There is no vacancy I'm aso rock
We want goodluck Jonathan again*
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by sam4(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Truth is always bitter.....
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by DahtzFestjayz: 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
Matthewbriggs:

I call it beautiful and tastefully done.
Even more reason why I would not vote buhari.
I think you need to see a Dentist to check your Brain GMB2015
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by JideTheBlogger(m): 4:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
What Fayose doesn't understand is that most of these young folks that have ruled this country have been unable to take it to where it's suppose,so,we need to opt for an elderly candidate that enough experience and has a good reputation,Robert Mugabe is even old enough to be Buhari's father,and he's doing pretty good in Zimbabwe
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by johnemeka(m): 4:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
IndecentStar:
How does the reduction of petrol
from N97 to N87 influence the
sealed decision of we youth?
Reducing the price of La casera,
shawarma and Suya would have
even been better.
If Jonathan want we youths to
vote for him he should;
1. Reduce the subscription of
Blackberry Internet Service to
N200
2. Make sure ATM dispenses as
low as N100 note (not interested
in the new one)
3. Iphone6 is as low as N10,000
4. Even if you don't write exam,
you already have 2.0 minimum
CGPA
5. NTA would change their boring
station tone
6. PDP should change their logo
from umbrella to watermelon or
plantain chips
7. Corpers should be given N70k
per month as allawee (to enable
us save enough for labour market
wahala)
8. Free calls from 4pm till 10pm
9. Make Drivers' License renewal
less stressful
10. Even if na for campaign make
we even get Light for a month
without blink!!!
Is that too much

you have a very big fish brain....so you want 2.0 CGPA without sitting for school Examinations?

CORRUPTED MIND!
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by amolex(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
umaru musa was 56 yet he died wat is the assurance he fayose will not die tomorrow
it not only age dat kills......
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by amolex(m): 4:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
umaru musa was 56 yet he died wat is the assurance he fayose will not die tomorrow
it is not only age dat kills......
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Sutiv: 4:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
We will continue to say it, we are tired of the way PDP have ruled us since 1999, but APC is not doing their home work well, bringing out a 72 year old man as their presidential candidate for this election is making us to think twice. Can GEM work for 40 hours a week? Go to your village and check whether does that are 72 years are still active in the day to day activities.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Guyman02: 5:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fayose is not hiding where he stands and makes no pretense about it. APC can issue a counter advert if they feel aggrieved without causing any riots about it thats freedom of speech.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by ibisko04: 5:12pm On Jan 21, 2015
The problem has been that all the former head of states mentioned by Fayose in this advert are unprepared leathers except Balewa and Azikwe.
Non of them was really ready for leadership as at the times they took the mantle. Not even Buhari in his first coming as head of state.
The different now is that Buhari has really prepared to take up the leadership of Nigeria.
We have never been lucky as a nation to have a person that is prepared to lead as our president in Nigeria. This jinx of foster leaders must stop.
For Nigeria to move forward in the real sense, VOTE FOR CHANGE. VOTE FOR MUHAMMADU BUHARI. A lots of advantage is in voting Buhari.
Forget about our governor in Ekiti who could not pay workers salary, but now spending several millions of naira on adverts.
THIS REVOLUTION MUST NOT STOP BY THE ESTABLISHED THIEVES.
Nigerian masses, this is our movements against the few that are milking the nation.
IF WE MISS IT NOW, THEN THIS GENERATION SHOULD FORGET IT.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by wealth2al(m): 5:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
VERY MATURED AND STRATEGIC ADVERT
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by digitsolution: 5:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is food for thoughts

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by delors(m): 5:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
This basket mouth guy better vamoose from naija once GMB wins...
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by lekantruth: 5:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Good, we have not had any President at the age of 70s but don't you think that we need to have a change and try this new age bracket. Maybe, probably maybe is the age bracket that will liberate us from the misdeeds of the past young leaders. Just thinking undecided

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
100Cents:

Of all the countries in this world, so your prayer is that Nigeria should become like Tunisia ?

The important thing is that every fact has been laid bare. It will be difficult trading arguments to convince opposing forces. The lies filled propaganda of APC has also been bursted today.

So let every man vote his candidate.. Me sef no dey vote. That's my personal decision.
Tunisia, do you know the country called Tunisia they are far ahead of Nigeria in all developmental indices more civilised than Nigeria so I have every right to compare Nigeria to her
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by donheg(m): 6:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
delors:
This basket mouth guy better vamoose from naija once GMB wins...
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by koredeolanrewaju(m): 6:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nobody knws 2morrow. Fayose talking didn't whether he die tomorrow. Stop the condemnation cos we Nigerians need someone that's not resilience to issues bt proactive. APC!!!
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Duru1(m): 6:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
HighBK:
Earlier this week, Ayo Fayose sponsored a controversial advert in Nigerian Newspapers, notably front-page of Punch (check it here if you missed it). The advert generated a lot of buzz in the media, PDP was quick to disown the advert while Fayose maintained that he has no apology for the advert.

Well, seems the advert fund is not exhausted. The Governor today sponsored another ad-set, taking a shot at General Muhammadu Buhari. In the advert as seen on page 9. of the Punch; he emphasized that Buhari is too old to be President at 72.

Buhari is too old to be President at 72 Even APS Governor Raji Fashola admits the need for youthfulness in governance. Fashola has said, "When I took this job at the age of 44, I was counting the number of white hair on my head. Today at 52, I am counting the number of black hair on my head. "You see, this job is a tough job, you need youthfulness to do this job"

Source: http://www.sobolation.com/fayose-vs-buhari-round-2-start-ekiti-state-governor-took-another-shot-at-muhammadu-buhari/

Please can someone inform the moronic dingbat from Ekiti State that Nigeria never had a ceremonial president.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=8pt][/size]
1stola:

Only sm1 as hopeless as u are wil have a rethink.
I WILL ALWAYS VOTE FOR A 72 YEARS MAN WHOM I THINK CAN RULE WELL THAN A SILLY 56 YEARS OLD CLUELESS USELESS THIEF!
Sense dey pain you. embarassed
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
sirajdinsaudi:
Efin niwa.You can't hide your character for long.

Meanwhile be informed!

HISTORY OF FUEL PRICE INCREASES IN
NIGERIA"
•Gowon-from 6k to 8.45k
•Murtala-from 8.45k to 9k
•Obasanjo-from 9k to 15.3k
•Shagari-from 15.3k to 20k
•Buhari-from 20k to 20k (Price remains
the same)
•Babangida-from 20k to 39.5k
•Babangida-from 39.5k to 42k.
•Babangida-from 42k to 60k (Private
Vehicles). •Babangida-from 60k to 70k
•Shonekan-from 70k to N5
• Abacha-from N5 to N3.25k (price drop)
•Abacha-from N3.2k to N15
•Abacha-from N15 to N11 (price drop)
•Abubakar-from N11 to N25
•Abubakar-from N25 to N20 (price drop)
•Obasanjo-from N20 to N30
•Obasanjo-from N30 to N22 (price drop)
•Obasanjo-from N22 to N26
•Obasanjo-from N26 to N42
•Obasanjo-from N42 to N50
•Obasanjo-from N50 to 65
•Obasanjo-from N 65 to 75
•Yar'dua-from N75 to N70 (price drop)
•Yar'dua-from N70 to 65 (price drop)
•Jonathan-(New year present) N141
•Jonathan (After labor strike) N97
*Gen.Buhari is the only Nigeria leader
from Gowon's regime.Who never touched
priced of fuel.
*Yar'dua was the only leader who did not
increase, rather reduced fuel price from
N70 to N65.
*Jonathan gave Nigeria the highest
percentage of fuel price increase.
What leader who once had no shoe but
now wearing italian shoes all over the
world with a forgetful mind.
Vote for change!!!
He didn't change the pump price then!!
Now you are saying we should vote change??
He couldn't change anything when he was young...... Now he is 72 years old.
Akpa!!! Go piss make you sleep.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by ceaser: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Fayose will eat his vomit at the end of the day.[/size] grin

Now this is getting more dangerous. People going diabolical for this election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jG0JtMFif3g
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Zeezy99:
This is moronic, fayose who is 13 what assurances does he have that he won't die in office?
I support you my brother. These PDP seems to have forgotten the adage that says 'when the monkey is destined to die, the leaves become slippery. Fayose is on a sure path destruction.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by PointB: 6:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why does Fayose like saying the TRUTH? Can't he lie like APC?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by tope777(m): 6:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
eliment:
if Buhari is too old @72 what will you say of the newly elected Tunisian president aged 88

Pls Google the population of Tunisia and compare to Nigeria. shocked.... let me help you, Tunisia is 10million and Nigeria is 170m+. pls do the justification by yourself grin
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
tope777:

Pls Google the population of Tunisia and compare to Nigeria. shocked
what has that got to do with the issue at hand
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by lampardizik(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Fashola screwed it up like chandelier with his stupid comment,i wonder what he was thinking,when you have an elderly fellow in your party who should be the first man that comes to your mind when you remember your party,should I call it intentional or stupidity?

I believe that there is a saying that goes thus.... "nobody know tomorrow"... not exactly though.
tomorrow can be many things
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Lanretijani(m): 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
LATE NELSON MANDELA WAS 76 YEARS BECOME PRESIDENT OF SOUTH AFRICA. HE ONE OF BEST PRRDIDENT IN AFRICA. BUHARI IS MANDELA FOR NIGERIA.ANY PERSON SAY BUHARI IS OLD FOR PRESIDENT ALL THEIR FAMILY ARE NOT 70 YEARS BEFORE DIE A LSO EMPTY BRAIN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / General Buhari When He Was Oga To Abacha(picture) / Jaafar Jaafar Reveals Names Of Villa Elements Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.