Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (71358 Views)

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by mumumugu(m): 12:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
I use to think omoyoruba are fearful chameleons but fayose proved me wrong.

He knows buhari may win next election and could deal with him mercylessly.yet,he courageously stood behind his choice candidate.

While other yorubas in pdp are avoiding the press at this time for fear

8 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by fyneguy: 12:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
Irony of the Advert:

Inspite of the youthfulness of the past Presidents, Nigeria is still backward. Hence, the problem of Nigeria may be partly as a result of the exuberance and inexperience of the past Presidents. Now, Let us try a mature and experienced President, as embodied by GMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
eliment:
if Buhari is too old @72 what will you say of the newly elected Tunisian president aged 88
so beacuase Tunisia has an old president, nigeria should also have an Old president.

I feel like slapping you.

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Orikinla(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Fayose will eat his vomit at the end of the day.[/size] grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by dahunsy(f): 12:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
coughs***clear throat
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by okiezman(m): 12:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
Fayose saying the truth even when it hurts ''''''''''''
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by KHAYGOLD(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
New National PLEDGE: I pledge to God and to
Nigeria my country.
To be praying, working and vote wisely.
To oppose the clueless and shoeless man, who
said 16 is greater than 19.
To vote out the man that said stealing is not
corruption.
To oppose the man who has drained all
Nigeria's foreign and local reserves and
incurred massive debts. And, with my vote, to
punish the man who was dancing around while
boko harams were killing our Nigerian
brothers and sisters and to say NO to the man
who cares less about the missing chilbok
schools girls. To send him out of Aso Rock this
To restore our Nigeria & Nigerians long lost
honour and glory. So help me God.''

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Arysexy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fayose making sense since 1900.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by capableTy(m): 12:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari is old @72.... Those that are not old what is their achievement....

Think Wisely

Lives are getting lost everyday when it not chicken

#VoteWisely
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by cashkid: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
No amount of this can change our decision as Nigerian to kick out the otuoke master. Continue giving GMB the much needed publicity, the more u talk, the more the support for GMB wax stronger. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. A 82 years old man with brain is far better than a clueless 50 years old man.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by MadCow1: 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fayose is officially a persona non grata..

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by maxdozie(m): 12:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
eliment:
if Buhari is too old @72 what will you say of the newly elected Tunisian president aged 88

Are we Tunisians
Think Mr

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Akshow: 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
MOST LUCKIEST MAN IN NIGERIA.
Buhari is the only Nigerian that joined army
without School Certificate.
He's the only Nigerian that schooled abroad
without School Certificate.
He's the only GOC without School Certificate.
He's the only Military Administrator without
School Certificate.
He's the only Minister without certificate.
He's the only Head Of State without School
Certificate.
And he's the only Tested & Trusted without
School Certificate.
He's the only 3 time Presidential Candidate
INEC cleared to contest without School
Certificate.
He's the only Nigerian that has no School
Certificate gather crowd without paying a
single kobo.
And he's the only Presidential candidate
Nigerians wants to vote without having
School Certificate. Hahaha! PDP &
Jonathanians should hug transformer. Wallahi
Buhari Is Too Big For You! UP Buhari.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by antontech(m): 12:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
RichDad1:
Glorifiedthug.com

GEJ & Abba Mor0n , Posterity will judge you for the lives of innocent job seeking Nigerian youths that you wasted during the fake Immigration recruitment KILLING exercise. Your generations will suffer for it. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

#Nigerians dont forget so soon.
Jonathan don become immigration head abi. Even u well go apply for that job no well.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
DahtzFestjayz:
Distastful. That does not make Vote GEJ.
GMB2015

I call it beautiful and tastefully done.
Even more reason why I would not vote buhari.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Ifecomumito(m): 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
RichDad1:
Glorifiedthug.com

GEJ & Abba Mor0n , Posterity will judge you for the lives of innocent job seeking Nigerian youths that you wasted during the fake Immigration recruitment KILLING exercise. Your generations will suffer for it. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

#Nigerians dont forget so soon.
Hey!What are you saying?
You mean that GEJ had a hand in the stammped,was he the one that called them?
Ppl of this life can be quite funny.SMH

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by naijasaints: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Since the young are too corrupt,then we nerd the old to make things right.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by halimaabi: 12:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
I LOVE FAYOSE THE ONLY NIGERIAN NO JINXED BY THE DRUG TERRORIST PEDEOPHILE PARTY

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by EverestdeBliu(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
I support PDP,but I don't give credence to d way this man is going about with his 'kinda-death-campaign'
...I wish Fayemi is in d People's Party,he's my best APC governor though; and this Mr.Fayose is the reverse.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by appini: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari put himself into all this mess, the issue is no longer about his manifesto for the good people of Nigeria, but to defend himself of not been qualified to run for an office in any capacity in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by adanny01(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
Shimon Peres, Israeli President, 90
Robert Mugabe, Zimbabwean President, 89
King Abdullah, Saudi Arabia, 89
Girma Wolde-Giorgis, Ethiopian President, 88
Giorgio Napolitalo, Italian President, 88
Queen Elizabeth II, UK, 87
Kim Yong-Nam, North Korean Ceremonial Head of State, 85
King Bhumibol Abdulyadej, Thailand, 85
King Abdul Halim Mu'adzam Shah, Malaysia, 85
Arthur Foulkes, The Bahamas' Governor General, 85
Some of these are up to 16 years older than Buhari with a lot more others and the average age for world leaders is 60.3. If Buhari is 80 and has the wisdom, courage and dedication to move Nigeria forward i shall vote him 100 times over than vote GEJ without these essential leadership qualities.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by emmykk(m): 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
D9ty7:
Fayose is just one chain smoker who had the opportunity to become governor.
This second ad is a lot more better than the first. This first is totally unethical while the second requires critical thinking.
some1 is giving you fact and you are here turning blind eye to the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by ooshinibos: 12:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
oops
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
So, Fayose's claim is that of age abi?

Not that GMB is clueless like his boss.

Not that GMB is corrupt like his boss?

Don't worry, we'll vote him and God will grant him good health.

An OLD, good and incorrupt leader is better than a YOUNG, bad and corrupt leader.

#Sai Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by akinsadeez(m): 12:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Nice one using Fashola's statement against APC. that's how politics should be. I knew that crass and reckless statement from Fashola would continually bite APC in the Arss. You are supporting a 70 something man as presidential candidate yet you are saying a 50 something is too old to rule your own state. If a 50 something is too old to rule Lagos which is just one state out of 36, how will a 70 something now be able to rule the whole country. Very thoughtless statement from fashola.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by zimoni(f): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Fayose again?

He made good point this time around.

Let's see how it goes next month, the worst that may happen it post-election violence.

Nothing do me o jarey.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by 1stola: 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
JudismphD:
Fayose saying the truth even when it hurts ''''''''''''
Fayose is a tout and a dumb fuk
Only a clueless and retard3d fellow will attribute age to good leadership.
At what a did mandela become a president
Is the queen of england too old to be queen
Have not we tried younger people in the past? What did we get??
- stella oduah
- Faruk lawal
- Dimeji Bankole e.t.c.

GMB TILL PDP1gs have sense.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by adelie(m): 12:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
We have tried young blood. True. But we can only get a good comparison if we have an old blood too. We will try him and if he fails we will boot him out but at least we had a means of comparison by then and we can decide not to vote old blood ever again. But for now i will try buhari and see what he has to offer.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by eaglechild: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
The truth is often a bitter pill to swallow.

Governing Nigeria at 72 is not what I will wish my enemies.

Buhari should go and retire peacefully.

Oh wait that might be too late he lied under oath so he will retire in jail.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by KanwuliaJara: 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
This man really mean business o! grin

OBJ had to shorten his age!
62 ke? shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by TBD(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
I challenge motor park tout in Ekiti State call Governor to come Kaduna or Kano state to repeat what he say about Buhari if he is true son of his father bastards.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by gannod(m): 12:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]Fayose will eat his vomit at the end of the day.[/size] grin

you think so? He took on Obasanjo,nothing happened. He chased Tinubu and his boys away from Ekiti heaven did not fall so why should he be afraid of Buhari?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.