Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (71365 Views)

Governor Fayose Vs Governor Ambode: Compared By APC London (Photos) / 'Why Always Remi Tinubu?' - Dino Melaye Takes Another Swipe At Tinubu's Wife / Independence Day Cutting Of Cake: Jonathan Vs Buhari (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Frankiss44(m): 2:37pm On Jan 21, 2015
adanny01:

In translation, the PDP thieves is what you want. You dont know that Godswill Akpabio is the second biggest thief in Nigeria only second to Diezani. I have had enough of youths sucking Nigeria dry, i want an old man who sees no value in stolen property.

Bros you can lie oh

When was Tinubu dethroned?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
stardragon:

can u see the old man is wrecking de economy, which is not gud for de country. we dont need such in nigeria. can't u see nigerian economy is growing even with the setback of bokoharam. I believe gudluck is doing massive job in nigeria. And must be voted in for second ternure.

Well....most of the advances we have had have been due to the high oil prices of the last ten years....now the oil price has fallen....things might get a lot harder.

And that is why we should have diversified from oil....AND from just selling raw materials...including agric...and gone industrial. Things which GEJ and for that matter most of his predecessors have not done...infact under this regime...we have become so oil addictied...that we cannot pay our bills now that the price is falling.

The sad thing about this election for me is that neither the PDP nor APC has an answer to Nigeria's resource dependency. (and no, agric is not the answer).
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by missphumby(f): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
IndecentStar:
How does the reduction of petrol
from N97 to N87 influence the
sealed decision of we youth?
Reducing the price of La casera,
shawarma and Suya would have
even been better.
If Jonathan want we youths to
vote for him he should;
1. Reduce the subscription of
Blackberry Internet Service to
N200
2. Make sure ATM dispenses as
low as N100 note (not interested
in the new one)
3. Iphone6 is as low as N10,000
4. Even if you don't write exam,
you already have 2.0 minimum
CGPA
5. NTA would change their boring
station tone
6. PDP should change their logo
from umbrella to watermelon or
plantain chips
7. Corpers should be given N70k
per month as allawee (to enable
us save enough for labour market
wahala)
8. Free calls from 4pm till 10pm
9. Make Drivers' License renewal
less stressful
10. Even if na for campaign make
we even get Light for a month
without blink!!!
Is that too much

Hahahahahahaha.. I laf stain my expensive white polo shirt with oil, ur comment had me in stitches, really got me cracking up... On point ... He shud also reduce d price of a cup of garri to N5 and and stachet water should be sold 3 for N5 afterall water is a natural resouces, a bottle of groudnut shud be N20 and a satchet of milk for N5. Lobatan
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by 100Cents: 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
funarosho:
which gods sango or obatala? DAT boy call fayose is nothing but a senseless bastard.

You have not met Fayose, he is smarter than you and maybe your whole family. Only men like Rochas and Orji Uzor Kalu can compete Fayose's dexterity.

Its not by name calling, ask Fayemi..

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by missphumby(f): 2:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
IndecentStar:
How does the reduction of petrol
from N97 to N87 influence the
sealed decision of we youth?
Reducing the price of La casera,
shawarma and Suya would have
even been better.
If Jonathan want we youths to
vote for him he should;
1. Reduce the subscription of
Blackberry Internet Service to
N200
2. Make sure ATM dispenses as
low as N100 note (not interested
in the new one)
3. Iphone6 is as low as N10,000
4. Even if you don't write exam,
you already have 2.0 minimum
CGPA
5. NTA would change their boring
station tone
6. PDP should change their logo
from umbrella to watermelon or
plantain chips
7. Corpers should be given N70k
per month as allawee (to enable
us save enough for labour market
wahala)
8. Free calls from 4pm till 10pm
9. Make Drivers' License renewal
less stressful
10. Even if na for campaign make
we even get Light for a month
without blink!!!
Is that too much

Hahahahahahaha.. I laf stain my expensive white polo shirt with oil, ur comment had me in stitches, really got me cracking up... On point ... He shud also reduce d price of a cup of garri to N5 and and satchet water should be sold 3 for N5 afterall water is a natural resouces, a bottle of groudnut shud be N20 and a satchet of milk for N5. Lobatan
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
i wonder wat juliaann will say for this one

anyways

sai buhari till oga jonah bkoms 72
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by 100Cents: 2:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
eliment:
if Buhari is too old @72 what will you say of the newly elected Tunisian president aged 88

Of all the countries in this world, so your prayer is that Nigeria should become like Tunisia ?

The important thing is that every fact has been laid bare. It will be difficult trading arguments to convince opposing forces. The lies filled propaganda of APC has also been bursted today.

So let every man vote his candidate.. Me sef no dey vote. That's my personal decision.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Besto(m): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
rakkie:
Fayose will be reprimanded if Mohammed buhari win

honest truth be say buhari no fit win

u need to knw ow top corrupt guyz dey block him way

from my end so friends to federal government/pdp don organize 5/5k for each pdp voters

i just dey chill if apc go top the offer
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by omusiliyu(m): 2:47pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ekitians should be praying for PDP-GEJ to win this coming election or else what happened in 1983 will happen again.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by toluleke(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
gannod:

for saying Ekiti people are senseless, I think U were not properly brought up by your parents or U were abandoned by your parents when you were born. 'Bibiire Ko se Fowora' must you insult people because they share different views from yours. Besides,tell me your state so that I can reply you accordingly.
am from ekiti..mr trainer,if ekiti people ain't senseless what is fayose exhibiting
..u dnt want illiterate to become the president but a thug to become the governor..ur representative has said it all..FAYOSE has shown the level of reasoning of people in ekiti

Before you rant: GO AND COLLECT YOUR stomach infrastucture..ekiti wa aye wa jeun..
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by D9ty7(m): 2:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
afrokarma:

What has Fayose being a chain smoker got to do with this. Is chain smoking a moral or ethical issue, and does being a non "chain smoker" as you put it make you better qualified to be a governor for that matter. Nigerians and their moral high ground sha. For your information Barack Obama was or still is a chain smoker and so was Odumegwu Ojukwu and former president Yar Adua. Even governor Fashola of Lagos state and Tinubu are smokers. Sir Winston Churchill of Great Britain was a smoker as well likewise former US presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton.So just make your point and leave the lifestyle moralising out of it. All Nigeria needs now is good gorvernance smoking or non smoking.
Well, thanks for that piece of information. But the point is I don't know if Fayose smokes or not.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by bomb1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
HighBK:
Earlier this week, Ayo Fayose sponsored a controversial advert in Nigerian Newspapers, notably front-page of Punch (check it here if you missed it). The advert generated a lot of buzz in the media, PDP was quick to disown the advert while Fayose maintained that he has no apology for the advert.

Well, seems the advert fund is not exhausted. The Governor today sponsored another ad-set, taking a shot at General Muhammadu Buhari. In the advert as seen on page 9. of the Punch; he emphasized that Buhari is too old to be President at 72.

Buhari is too old to be President at 72 Even APS Governor Raji Fashola admits the need for youthfulness in governance. Fashola has said, "When I took this job at the age of 44, I was counting the number of white hair on my head. Today at 52, I am counting the number of black hair on my head. "You see, this job is a tough job, you need youthfulness to do this job"

Source: http://www.sobolation.com/fayose-vs-buhari-round-2-start-ekiti-state-governor-took-another-shot-at-muhammadu-buhari/

Silly !!
ALL THESE rulers were inexperienced hence we require BUHARI to "RIGHT" the "WRONGS". Buhari's maturity is like the SWEET WINE which gets better with time.

Bold
Upright
Honest
Accepted
Real
Inspiring

While TANs are blabbing without PVC in a desperate move to woo NEUTRALS who have already ported,only waiting for FEBUHARI to come.

Even the GENERALS who did not want JUNE 12 to happen are in support of the VALENTINE GIFT to NIGERIA.

Never, never, never give up even though the going's tough

Don't stop trying, when you're tiring, and you're out of puff

No, never, never, never give up even though you're feeling rough

If at first you don't succeed, never, never, never give up

If at first you don't succeed, Then try and try again

Nothing in life is ever as easy

But you get there in the end, get there in the end

Buhari never gave up,lets all learn from that

When God says YES even your enemies would conspire for your PROGRESS

Sai Buhari !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by smartmom(f): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
iresearcher:
A: And what's your candidates major achievement in the last 6 years?
P: He brought back our trains.
A: What did he do about education?
P: Our trains are working!
A: About health?
P: Trains from Port Harcourt
A: About security?
P: Haven't you seen the new trains? Even Buhari travelled in them?
A: What about corruption?
P: Look at the trains! You blind bat! You've been bought by APC! Stupid goat! Train will kill you! Idiot! Blind Fool!

lol, how many trains exactly has all the talk been about anyway? My son who tried using the Jonathan trains in Lagos says it used to be two but now reduced to ONE in Lagos! Haba all this noise for ONE train for the whole Lagos
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by teufelein(f): 2:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

[size=18pt]Buhari where is your certificate or are we going to bend the rules for you?[/size]

signed by Undertaker, is time to kill that silllly ab.oki buhari and bury him once and for all...
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by snowcool: 2:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
Please this is NIGERIA
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Image123(m): 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
Pope Francis is 78yrs old, Pastor Kumuyi is 74yrs old, Pastor Adeboye is 73yrs old. These men are all older than Buhari. They are not senile. They are doing a very good job of leading people in more sensitive roles and nobody is wishing them death. We should stop all this disregard for elderly people.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Holuwarsheun2014(m): 3:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
menabadoo:
I agree with fayose on this, all thanks to fashola for this Eye-opener.

5-year-old boy kills baby brother in US
JANUARY 21, 2015 BY ALJAZEERA
5 Comments
The mother called 911 to say her 5-year-old
boy shot his baby brother with a paintball
gun.
But it wasn’t a paintball gun. It was a .22-
caliber Magnum revolver. And the 9-month-
old boy didn’t survive.
Authorities are trying to figure out what led
to Monday’s shooting in Elmo, in the
northwest corner of Missouri.
“At this point foul play is not suspected, and
it appears at this time that the shooting was
accidental,” the Nodaway County Sheriff’s
Office said.
Sheriff Darren White told CNN affiliate KCTV
that the baby was in a playpen when his
brother found the gun lying around a bed.
When emergency crews arrived, they found
the infant had been shot in the head. The
child was flown to Children’s Mercy Hospital
in Kansas City, Missouri, where he was
pronounced dead, the station reported.
Authorities say the gun belongs to a relative,
but not the mother. Police are investigating
the gun’s ownership, KCTV reported.
The mother’s other three children are with
relatives, according to the station.
The sheriff said guns are rampant in the rural
community.
“We are big supporters of firearms around
here,” White told CNN affiliate KETV. “We have
a lot of people that own weapons. They hunt.
They target shoot. … Most people are very
safe with them, and this is one of those cases
where everything went together in the wrong
way.”
He added, “We got some guys that work here
that have little kids of their own. … This kind
of hits home with them, too. They take it
personally.”
Though they say the shooting was accidental,
authorities have not determined whether
charges will be filed against any adult in the
case.
At least one nearby resident told KCTV she
believes the shooting could have been easily
prevented.
“You know, just some gun safety could have
come into play, and would have maybe, you
know prevented the situation, but it’s just
really sad, altogether,” neighbor Jessica
Hutchison said.
According to Project ChildSafe, gun owners
should lock unloaded weapons in a safe, vault
or cabinet inaccessible to children. Gun locks
should be used in addition to safe storage,
and ammunition should be locked away
separately from any firearm.
Parents should also teach their children that
if they find a gun in a house, they should
leave it where it is and tell an adult, even if
the weapon resembles a toy, the advocacy
group says.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Gejfreesupport: 3:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
Damjoy:

How old was mandela when he became the president of SA?

Don't ever make the mistake of comparing an Icon to Buhari..

Please I beg of you.. Thanks in advance. cheesy
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by iamrealdeji(m): 3:14pm On Jan 21, 2015
felixilin:

Was HE once a head of state or a president?
That's d different between ur former and d later...

Wat did he forget at the villa dat he is going to take.. Am a change stand too, but let the truth b told.. Buhari don't need to contest again.. Wat he should b doing is using his doggedness and rowdiness act to build an institution that would challenge any government in office.. I bliv dat institution will work better, institution dat wunt b politicize.. Oshiomole tried one but failed because of political greed..

We don't have such institution in nigeria.. I see Gen Buhari as sum1 hu cannot b challenge in Nigeria wen he calls for demand.. The mass wunt ve options but to follow suit.. But going for presidency calls for some questions..

(Am still on my stand, APC sud ve presented a much younger candidate (Fashola) den use buhari/atiku/kwankwaso/el rufai and co popularity n to win vote from d north, Fashola will be effectively sold to 70% nigerian youth, 80% nigerian literate, 40% nigerian farmers and petty traders...

Well I still prefer GEJ to Buhari...
Résumé and track record is another factor that should be considered,how many sectors has GMB headed compared to Fashola and GEJ? Fashola is the governor of Lagos state,Buhari was a governor of a whole region,Buhari headed NNPC and knows all their secrets,he headed the petroleum sector,knows what to do when the cheaps are down in that sector,he headed,ptf,he headed almost all the petroleum related sectors in the country and we all know that's what we mostly depend on,he headed this country,then tell me,what are we still looking for? We have what we have already,our people should wisen up,age is just a count,go to the foreign countries and see men in their 70's feeling like life begins at that age,been 70 doesn't mean you're retarded,and this man is an active and agile retired soldier who's more agile than some of us in our 20's,tell me,wouldnt you have broken down if you were the one that travels to and fro campaigning around? That alone is enough of a test of capability

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by sukkot: 3:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
sheeshakay:
Its true dat Buhari is old but dat will not make GEJ d young dude Nigeria wants. all dis old men to should live nd let's us d younger ones rule.we want change not politicians critizing each oda
LEt YOU THE YOUNGER ONES RULE ? I LAUGH IN EFIK. you cant even spell but you want to rule
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....most of the advances we have had have been due to the high oil prices of the last ten years....now the oil price has fallen....things might get a lot harder.

And that is why we should have diversified from oil....AND from just selling raw materials...including agric...and gone industrial. Things which GEJ and for that matter most of his predecessors have not done...infact under this regime...we have become so oil addictied...that we cannot pay our bills now that the price is falling.

The sad thing about this election for me is that neither the PDP nor APC has an answer to Nigeria's resource dependency. (and no, agric is not the answer).
ok...then what's the way foward if pdp and apc ar all failures??
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by sukkot: 3:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
somebody needs to put foyose to death. were are the brave men ? off with his head. number him to the sword
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by gannod(m): 3:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
toluleke:
am from ekiti..mr trainer,if ekiti people ain't senseless what is fayose exhibiting
..u dnt want illiterate to become the president but a thug to become the governor..ur representative has said it all..FAYOSE has shown the level of reasoning of people in ekiti

Before you rant: GO AND COLLECT YOUR stomach infrastucture..ekiti wa aye wa jeun..

So you are from Ekiti....interesting! That means your parents are inclusive. For your information,I don't rely on crumbs from government to makes end meet. I work in a Construction company as a Store keeper with a very good pay. I m very objective unlike you who is senseless I m not rich but I comfortable. I am also a responsible man who takes good care of his family All thanks to God. If Fayose decides to give people stomach infrastructure,it means your party(APC) left Ekiti in a mess. Besides, only an slowpoke would think Ekiti people voted for Fayose because of stomach Infrastructure.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Dlionsheart: 3:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
rakkie:
Fayose will be reprimanded if Mohammed buhari win

story, e ezi
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by funarosho(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
jidowu84:

I think u are the bastard here. why can't u people express urselvs without using abusive words?
dont nid to reply u because its obvious u ain't ok
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by econity(m): 3:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
what ve we gained from his young president that an old man can't double?
I'll rather ve an old man leading Ekiti than the young but mentally deranged man.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Youngzedd(m): 3:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
menabadoo:
buhari's classmate cry

How much were you paid
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
[My God are you an illiterate or your just intentionally silly?

Do you call that Killing or a Stampede...so to you there's no difference between the two?

You talk as if they were invited for the interview, locked up in a chamber & gassed out

This "change" is really affecting your thought pattern cos you're beginning to think like a Goat.

Where they the ones that told you to behave like animals & not be orderly?

Its your type that jump queues & cut corners then lament when you get bitten..

I'm sure you'll prefer someone who'll whip your butts to be orderly since you're a goat who thinks with his azz

uote author=RichDad1 post=29990274]Glorifiedthug.com

GEJ & Abba Mor0n , Posterity will judge you for the lives of innocent job seeking Nigerian youths that you wasted during the fake Immigration recruitment KILLING exercise. Your generations will suffer for it. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

#Nigerians dont forget so soon.
[/quote]
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by funarosho(m): 3:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
100Cents:

You have not met Fayose, he is smarter than you and maybe your whole family. Only men like Rochas and Orji Uzor Kalu can compete Fayose's dexterity.

Its not by name calling, ask Fayemi..
if he's not a bastard will he b supporting someone DAT calls ur people hypocrite
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by fasbat(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
HighBK:
Earlier this week, Ayo Fayose sponsored a controversial advert in Nigerian Newspapers, notably front-page of Punch (check it here if you missed it). The advert generated a lot of buzz in the media, PDP was quick to disown the advert while Fayose maintained that he has no apology for the advert.

Well, seems the advert fund is not exhausted. The Governor today sponsored another ad-set, taking a shot at General Muhammadu Buhari. In the advert as seen on page 9. of the Punch; he emphasized that Buhari is too old to be President at 72.

Buhari is too old to be President at 72 Even APS Governor Raji Fashola admits the need for youthfulness in governance. Fashola has said, "When I took this job at the age of 44, I was counting the number of white hair on my head. Today at 52, I am counting the number of black hair on my head. "You see, this job is a tough job, you need youthfulness to do this job"

Source: http://www.sobolation.com/fayose-vs-buhari-round-2-start-ekiti-state-governor-took-another-shot-at-muhammadu-buhari/
the beauty of democracy is plethora of options, so if as Nigerians we decide to elect a supposedly old man to power, then dts our palava, don't understand all d noise about ds issue, is Buhari mentally and physically ok to do d job? For me, GMB is good to go, d looters are afraid and dts d more 'cardinal' position more Nigerians are supporting d old man...When ds young pple are buying private jets even more than USA, and d best University in Nigeria is not in d list of 1000 universities in d world, then what's d future? I was at a Polytechnic, d Mechanical Engr Dept has nothing in it for practical assessment so GMB we want...is it by force we support PDP ds time? GEJ didn't sweat in 2011, it was a walk-over, but defeat is starring GEJ in d face and I mean it with all sense of seriousness

1 Like

Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by nationwide1(m): 3:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
xxxoladevoxxx:

Sir, Mugabe became president at Age 63...and that was in 1987 or 1988...This is 2015
In addition, Robert Mugabe has two Masters degrees. Buhari WASC is still generating heat at ripe age of 72.
Re: Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB by sorepco(m): 3:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
pretty good in zimbabwe?? do you know that about 4 years ago Zimbabwe was the only contry in the world were a billionaire find it hard to feed? and they had as their highest money denomination as 100,000,000 zimbabwe dollars; a single note? old people suffer from dementia most often than not.

iamrealdeji:
What Fayose doesn't understand is that most of these young folks that have ruled this country have been unable to take it to where it's suppose,so,we need to opt for an elderly candidate that enough experience and has a good reputation,Robert Mugabe is even old enough to be Buhari's father,and he's doing pretty good in Zimbabwe

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

GEJ Still Flies Presidential Jets? / Nnamdi Kanu Speaks On Behalf Of Muslims In Court Today (Video) / How Many Kobo Makes 1naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.