Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,850 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) (6822 Views)

17 Romantic Ways To Turn A Girl ON!!! / 17 Romantic Things To Tell A Girl / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Rapmoney(m): 2:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
wat is it? smiley

Going thru ur post, I felt something...don't take me there, please cheesy
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Maamin(m): 2:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
angry angry

#TeamAmNotRomantic
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:

1. I can't stop thinking about you.smiley

2. I never knew what i did good to deserve you.

3. Last night i looked up into the stars and matched each one with the reason why i love you. I was doing great until i ran out of stars.

4. I get lost in ecstasy when you make love to me

5. Am not a sweet talker but if i could say something romantic, you'd be the only one i'd say it to.

6. They say a picture says 1,000 words but when i see yours all i see is 3: ....I....LOVE...YOU. cheesy

7. Stop her, place your arms on her shoulders, and just look in her eyes and say "you are beautiful" and kiss her.

8. I've never felt this way about anyone before.

9. You are my best friend, my shoulder to lean on, the one person i know i can count on, you are my everything. smiley

10. I can't believe that someone as amazing as you could ever be with me.

11. Do you even realize how much i love you? smiley

12. I wish i could be with you forever but that still wouldn't be enough time to love you.

13. If i could hold you forever smiley

14. I wanna be the one holding your heart
I wanna be the one caressing your face in your embrace
I wanna be the one you miss every minute
I wanna be the one who can make you happy
I wanna be the one you kiss at this moment
I wanna be the one you hold all the time
I wanna be the one who completes your life
Because you are the only one who can make me feel this way.

16. Holding you just feels so right.

17. Don't forget the things that make her! tell her how much you love every individual part of her. List them off and tell her why you love them!

add yours cheesy
danny must be a good poet tongue
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 2:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ipledge:
danny must be a good poet tongue
lol
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Rapmoney:

Going thru ur post, I felt something...don't take me there, please cheesy
lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
lol
shey make I add my own?
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 2:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ipledge:
shey make I add my own?
ehen na
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
ehen na
you no go won read
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 4:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ipledge:
you no go won read
k
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Ucheosefoh(m): 4:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
ASHAWO MEN!!!!! DEM NO GO GO WORK MAKE MONEY?? COS THEN THEY WONT NEED TO TELL HER ANYTHING........ KNOW WHY

COS THE MONEY DOES THE TALKIN, AND IT CONVINCES GIRLS FAR MORE THAN ALL THIS UR SWEET TALK.. TRUST ME.....I KNOW wink.

BTW FIRST TO COMM lipsrsealed.............. OOOOOOM SEE AS NETWORK DON DO THIS BABE DON OVERTAKE ME undecidedMTCHEEEEEW

MODIFIED grin
Lazy bitcches be like
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by amokeme(f): 4:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
ASHAWO MEN!!!!! DEM NO GO GO WORK MAKE MONEY?? COS THEN THEY WONT NEED TO TELL HER ANYTHING........ KNOW WHY

COS THE MONEY DOES THE TALKIN, AND IT CONVINCES GIRLS FAR MORE THAN ALL THIS UR SWEET TALK.. TRUST ME.....I KNOW wink.

BTW FIRST TO COMM lipsrsealed.............. OOOOOOM SEE AS NETWORK DON DO THIS BABE DON OVERTAKE ME undecidedMTCHEEEEEW
MODIFIED grin
lol..
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Dotwillis1(m): 5:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
-when i luk in2 ur eyes, its like a gateway in2 d world of where i want to be a part
- u fascinate me more than d fundamental theory of calculus grin
-ur beauty cannot b spanned by a finite basis of vector grin
-My love for u its like an exponential curves, its unbounded
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
mirexxx:
dats cute smiley
thanks miss
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by donephi(m): 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
IS DAT U AT UR DP CHINEKE shocked WORWOR FULL NAIJA O cheesy
see finishing
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Lazy bitcches be like
POOR FRUSTRATED IMB£CILES BE LIKE
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Ucheosefoh(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Bitcches be like
twerkjack:
I AM A POOR FRUSTRATED IMB£CILE
lol
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Dotwillis1:
-when i luk in2 ur eyes, its like a gateway in2 d world of where i want to be a part
- u fascinate me more than d fundamental theory of calculus grin
-ur beauty cannot b spanned by a finite basis of vector grin
-My love for u its like an exponential curves, its unbounded
awwwww iyaf fall flat for u smiley
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 10:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
IM A COMPLETE LUNATIC,,,, MA MOM TOLD ME SO
HEHE I AGREE WITH HER smiley
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
HEHE
too bad you don involve my mother, it is too bad for you if you don't have respect for your mother I do have for mine so I will not be so fooolish to include your mom one love
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
too bad you don involve my mother, it is too bad for you if you don't have respect for your mother I do have for mine so I will not be so fooolish to include your mom one love
AWWWWWW SO U'V GOT SOME BRAINS AFTERALL,,,, TOT U WERE COMPLETELY STUPID......OYA SORRY IYAAAS cheesy
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Googleus(m): 11:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
text me your account number...

my chick ll just smile and remind me how she loves me.....

me too don code sha, i go fake smile back
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
twerkjack:
AWWWWWW SO U'V GOT SOME BRAINS AFTERALL,,,, TOT U WERE COMPLETELY STUPID......OYA SORRY IYAAAS cheesy
I don't take comments here serious except insults to my parents I don't know for you just that I have learn to keep my cool and have fun here because some people have madness in them and they insults people's parents anyhow as you know everybody can't be mad at the same time we still need people who's head is calm to call them to order
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by luigiajah(m): 11:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
Aww... Thats so cute
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 12:42am On Jan 22, 2015
luigiajah:
Aww... Thats so cute
thanks. twerkjack n Uche....be romantic na wats all dis fights 4
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Dotwillis1(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2015
mirexxx:
awwwww iyaf fall flat for u smiley
awww , fell 4 me? cutekiss *blushed*

hope u didnt scrape ur knee in d proces dear? grin
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Dotwillis1:
awww , fell 4 me? cutekiss *blushed*

hope u didnt scrape ur knee in d proces dear? grin
lol i didn't
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:54pm On Jan 22, 2015
Having chills already...... just wondering d look in her eyes when I wud say all of dis to her..... Wow.... love is real n calm ... money just wants to take its place by all means....

1 Like

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
I don't take comments here serious except insults to my parents I don't know for you just that I have learn to keep my cool and have fun here because some people have madness in them and they insults people's parents anyhow as you know everybody can't be mad at the same time we still need people who's head is calm to call them to order
OK U PASSED MA TEST CLAP FOR URSELF grin UR REASONABLE AFTERALL. TOT U WERE COMPLETELY DAFT LIKE MOST NL GUYS I TRY BITHCHING cool
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by fuckerholic(m): 7:34am On Jan 23, 2015
twerkjack:

MODIFIED grin

Greedy girl that can't even make,earn money nor can take care of herself by herself faking every natural thing just for money..lazy greedy girl..your head is better off used for money rituals.
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by fuckerholic(m): 7:39am On Jan 23, 2015
twerkjack:
U NO GO MUMU WAIT OR THINK WITH THAT UR FAT HEAD BEFORE U START FORMING ANGER..... angry
BTW I TOT THE OP WAS A GUY, I MODIFIED THE COMMENT IYA grin..... NGWA SORRY OOOOO wink

Because love of money have beclouded your eyez not to hear read nor understand anyother thing except money..
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by fuckerholic(m): 7:47am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
smiley me too

You are a damsel,so angelic,so lovely,so meek,so mild,so innocent,so amiable,so gentle,so cool,so soft,infact my heart melt wen I saw your dp..
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 8:01am On Jan 23, 2015
fuckerholic:

You are a damsel,so angelic,so lovely,so meek,so mild,so innocent,so amiable,so gentle,so cool,so soft,infact my heart melt wen I saw your dp..
ur so sweet thanks dear smiley

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Just For Fun: 4 Nigerian Songs You’ve Been Singing Wrong All Your Life / Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People / Reason You Should Not Give A Bleep About Single Mom As A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.