Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) (6832 Views)

17 Romantic Ways To Turn A Girl ON!!! / 17 Romantic Things To Tell A Girl / Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by fuckerholic(m): 8:07am On Jan 23, 2015
mirexxx:
ur so sweet thanks dear smiley

What a coincidence,you replied exactly when I was thinking about you while still typing..oohh mirexxx !
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by mirexxx(f): 8:09am On Jan 23, 2015
fuckerholic:

What a coincidence,you replied exactly when I was thinking about you while still typing..oohh mirexxx !
ok dear smiley
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2015
fuckerholic:

Because love of money have beclouded your eyez not to hear read nor understand anyother thing except money..
AND U DNT LOVE MONEY undecided
Re: 17 Romantic Things To Say To A Woman (girlfriends&wives) by twerkjack: 8:51am On Jan 23, 2015
fuckerholic:

Greedy girl that can't even make,earn money nor can take care of herself by herself faking every natural thing just for money..lazy greedy girl..your head is better off used for money rituals.
SEE ME SEE WAHALA O WHY IS THIS GUY TRYING DESPERATELY TO GET MA ATTENTION NA PLZ DNT BLAME UR POVERTY ND IRRESPONSIBILITY ON ME BIKO..........OYA FACE FRONT angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone is trying to scam me again / Girls Read Plsssssssssss / The Bashing Of Ladies And Other Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.