Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:36 AM

Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results - Politics (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results (100336 Views)

Dino Melaye's WASC Results Has Three Credits Only - Sahara Reporters / Cambridge University Provides More Details On Buhari’s WASC Results / Gusau Did Not Attend Katsina College With Buhari – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by StOla: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
Over 800 likes on a pro-Buhari comment on front page.

Indeed a good name is better than silver and gold.

Adieu PDP.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Remarkable: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
Adminisher:

Who told you that anybody is saying that the picture was his picture when he was in secondary school. Does your WASC result and testimonial have your picture?. The picture was added by the school only recently but I think the certificate is genuine.

What makes you think it is genuine?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by eaglechild: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
StOla:
Over 800 likes on a pro-Buhari comment on front page.

PDP rest in peace.
Ngige got even more likes on nairaland but he lost woefully in the real world.

Wake up.

This is not a game of likes.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
ikenna27:
Nigeria is gone, see people rejoicing at this fraud result..Let me ask.Has katsina been created in 1961?
Do we have up to class six in 1961?
Can one snap a passport with a cap?
Gullible Nigerians, am not surprised to see people rejoicing with this level of fraud because change with Buhari means Fraud change name...
GEJ till Buhari furnish us with his original certificate....Illiterate can rule but not me..I prefer clueless person h
that has stood with world leaders to an illiterate that will disgrace us soon..

Oga ikenna or ikenne in 1961 we had what is known as standard 6 and yes that is when cambridge exams are sat for. Once again if they had a picture of Buhari as a standard 6 pupil i am sure they would have attached that to the document but since they didnt a recent one would have to do. Ikenna I appeal to you to ensure you pass out in flying colours from your Uni because i am so sure you are even yet to graduate that is assuming you have gotten an admission yet

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by StOla: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
eaglechild:

Ngige got even more likes on nairaland but he lost woefully in the real world.

Wake up.

This is not a game of likes.

Ngige was liked by Nigerians not Anambrarians who are the eligible voters in a state election.

Buhari is loved by Nigerians who are all eligible to vote in a national election.

This is about love that would be expressed on Feb 14th. Love that Jonathan never cared to sustain.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Amacaco: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
What grade did Buhari make in this result. I know that before 1981, results were graded into 1,2,3 and S.R. Does this Statement of result by Katsina Ministry of Education in 2012 replace his certificate of 1961. Why did he swear a false affidavit if he could have obtained a statement of result easily? The constitution talks of a certificate and not a statement of Result. Though Buhari is qualified to contest the Presidential election by virtue of the exceptions in the constitution on qualifications of a presidential candidate, the way he handled the certificate saga is not presidential but shows ineptitude.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by joeyekembele: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Remarkable:
you used the right word, they're blind followers; desperate, I must add; because it seemed like they were just waiting for anything... even a leaf from the tree or tissue paper was making them hold their breath, and now this nonsense probably done by Tinubu is released, they are all running amurk...like there is something to celebrate? talk about celebrating mediocrity, celebrating falsifying of affidavits, as you noticed ... deception can sweep so easily, the minds of hundreds upon hundreds of people.

Well, by God's grace, the change we need will come, but (let me not swear by heaven,) iemt definitely is not Buhari that will usher that change, in.

Buhari was asked to present a certificate but not a fake statement of result printed in the the school letter head paper. Certificates are issued from examination board directly. This is a clear case of result falsification and forgery. It's certificate we wanna see but not falsified statement of result issued by one mallam called principal. His certificate must also show his passport sized photograph taken when he was in school and not one taken as an old and expired gag.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by CaptainAmerica1: 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
joeyekembele:

It is glaring that, this is a clear case of result falsification. I pretty sure belive that the principal might not have been born when when Buhari claimed to have graduated. Besides, he was asked to present a certificate and not statement of result. Certificates are not printed in the school letter head paper but directly from the examination board. This is result forgery in a clear term.

Another retard.

Try reading, it helps.
PREMIUM TIMES obtained the computer printout from [size=14pt]Cambridge University[/size] as well as a statement of result, signed by the current principal of Katsina College, dated January 21, 2015.
Are you doubting the school?

You said he was asked to present a certificate and not statement of result. Certificates are not printed in the school letter head paper but directly from the examination board.

Here is the examination board
The results, obtained exclusively by PREMIUM TIMES Wednesday, confirm Mr. Buhari’s claim that he undertook the [size=15pt]University of Cambridge West African School Certificate Examinations[/size] and obtained five credits in English Language, Geography, Hausa Language, History, and Health Science.

Chai! What do you people want, the write up is very easy to comprehend.

Are you stepping on your brain?

So tell me what is glaring?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by joykunlimited(m): 10:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
GEJ its ur turn to provide ur Phd thesis sir

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2015
joeyekembele:

Buhari was asked to present a certificate but not a fake statement of result printed in the the school letter head paper. Certificates are issued from examination board directly. This is a clear case of result falsification and forgery. It's certificate we wanna see but not falsified statement of result issued by one mallam called principal. His certificate must also show his passport sized photograph taken when he was in school and not one taken as an old and expired gag.

A sharp tongue does not mean you have a keen mind. Grasp your ears firmly and pull; you might just be able to remove your head from your a.s.s. Why don't you go to the library and brush up on your ignorance?

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Olaolufred(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=48pt] PDP n its saTANas can go to court.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by absulo(m): 10:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is really victory for democracy.....nobody would have dare asked GenBuhari for this during his military dictatorship and live to see the next day. Am glad this issue has been 'laid to rest'. We should now focus on issue based campaign devoid of violence. I still maintain that the worst democratic government is better than the best military rule.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
absulo:
This is really victory for democracy.....nobody would have dare asked GenBuhari for this during his military dictatorship and live to see the next day. Am glad this issue has been 'laid to rest'. We should now focus on issue based campaign devoid of violence. I still maintain that the worst democratic government is better than the best military rule.

And where is the military here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by eaglechild: 10:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
StOla:

Ngige was liked by Nigerians not Anambrarians who are the eligible voters in a state election.

Buhari is loved by Nigerians who are all eligible to vote in a national election.

This is about love that would be expressed on Feb 14th. Love that Jonathan never cared to sustain.

You realize that one person can have over 20 monikers.

That is exactly what happened in the case of Ngige.

The reality is different from clicking like.

People with PVC were in the field voting while unregistered and under aged minors with multiple monikers were busy clicking like.

When Buhari loses you will tell me he was loved by Chadians and Nigeriens.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Caseless: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
sbaks:
grin gringrin if this is true, it shows he lacks calculation and creativity.
show us your result even though u cheated in ur waec.

3 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by idgerrard(m): 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari get open teeth,we cant vote for him.PDP u be mumu!!!

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Optional2(f): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
C as gej supports jst close their mouth as if their mouth don soar. PDP wat do u guyz av against Gen Buhari now.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by symbianDON(m): 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
ogene007:

Neither are everybody as deluded and moronic like you as to want to equate a semi-illiterate with a PHD holder. Well, I don't blame you, I only blame the APC looters who have used a massive percentage of the resources they ought to have used in running their states, in setting up a lying and propaganda machinery to brainwash people like you, to the extent that you are equating a cattle reader with aPHD holder. The Nigerian presidency is not for mediocres who thrive on making bogus promises that they know little or nothing about how to fulfil.
I daresay your post is absolutely disgusting to put it mildly. someone who rose to become a general in the army and is widely traveled is now mediocre?? please state the dictionary definition of mediocre. and while you are at it, get it into your feeble mind that a PhD doesn't even potray how intelligent or smart an individual is!!! plus let help you before you even bother saying it, I am not an APC anything.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
TO ALL THOSE WHO ARE STILL RIPPING THEIR HAIR OUT OVER THIS CERTIFICATE MATTER EVEN THOUGH IT HAS OBVIOUSLY BEEN LAID TO REST HERE I SAY THIS: WE THE INTELLIGENT GMB LOYALISTS CAN EXPLAIN IT ALL TO YOU BUT WE CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT FOR YOU. DUMB CAN ONLY BEGET ITS KIND.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Uncletony(m): 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijadeyhia:

Even though your moniker says Uncletony it should rather read babytony because in your mind alone you felt you made sense in what you posted. Chai another MUMU ALERT!

Sorry mallam, tell ur illiterate pa to withraw honourably or face humilation!
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by CaptainAmerica1: 10:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
[size=20pt]Someone should quote me with what is wrong with the certificate presented and I will show you how foolish you are. I promise.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by April4th(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
olas24u:

So you need mathematics to do the right thing?Nigeria imports refined oil,is that right ?Refineries don't work Here is that right?
Nigeria has been importing petroleum products for a very long time,previous governments has not done anything to stop this act by refurbishing and building newer refineries. What makes you think all that will change if or when Buhari takes over? I agree we do not need mathematicians to solve our socio-economic problems,but i don't think Buhari is the change Nigeria needs. I'm not supporting any political party,but i think GEJ and BUHARI associate themselves with known thieves and criminals. Where is the change then?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Uncletony:

Sorry mallam, tell ur illiterate pa to withraw honourably or face humilation!

You have an inferiority complex -- and it's fully justified. Obviously your mouth is getting too big for your muzzle. Note I said muzzle and not muscle. I had to explain it to you because some mothers do have them and you sir are one of them.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by ogahug: 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.
I smell rat here. I have a question. Was there any Katsina state in 1961? Was the affixed picture taken 54yrs ago or last year? Just asking
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by cococandy(f): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
Good luck to you
StOla:

You don't have to.

What matters is that when Buhari is done with Nigeria, steady electricity would be guaranteed, our refineries would work again to the shame of the oil importers who want to keep us on imported fuel, prisons would be the retirement home of the thieves and corrupt, our healthcare would be worthy of the patronage of our political office holders, and our education would not be 2nd class to Ghana's.

All of us would learn to be responsible citizens of a great country.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Amejay: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Is that a 1961 passport photo?
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
ogahug:
I smell rat here. I have a question. Was there any Katsina state in 1961? Was the affixed picture taken 54yrs ago or last year? Just asking

I know you are just asking but it would do you well to read some of the explanations here and apply your brain to think for itself on a higher level. Like I said before, we can explain it to you but we cannot understand it for you.

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Kingspin(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
sincerenigerian:
This shows Buhari is a man of honor. How can politics blind us to the extent where we question the profession of our military men and women who laid their lives to make Nigeria a sovereign country? Jonathan and his gangs have politicized the Nigerian military to the extent that politics is now the order of the day. This release of result should now put everything to bed.

Lest I forgot, Buhari was a student and a graduate of prestigious military colleges in UK, India, and USA. The man (Buhari) did not even list any of these feats in his quest for the position of presidency. That shows the humility of the man. If I were Buhari, I wouldn't hesitate to list my certificate from those three oversees military colleges. From my own understanding, Buhari never took this thing seriously because from the onset, he has always believed PDP and Jonathan are only up to mischief.

The question now is: why would anyone think Buhari was admitted into these oversees prestigious military colleges without graduating from secondary school? Any right thinking person should know that it is not possible to get into those prestigious schools without graduating from secondary school. Why would anyone call our military institution into question for the admittance of Buhari into military service? It is now obvious that Jonathan and his crew are only interested in ridiculing the general when they asked the military officer who addressed press conference yesterday to go public. Only the court is vested with such power.

Buhari is more than qualify to vie for the seat of presidency. He has satisfied the academic requirement for that position. Buhari will become the president by February 15. Buhari will reposition our military again and make it a professional military force that they were known for until about ten years ago.
Good example of a confused voters. Help cry for Nigeria.
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Uncletony(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
naijadeyhia:

You have an inferiority complex -- and it's fully justified. Obviously your mouth is getting too big for your muzzle. Note I said muzzle and not muscle. I had to explain it to you because some mothers do have them and you sir are one of them.

insult!..the illiterate methods of justifying his ignorance!!..if u are sure of what u are saying , no need 4 insult. But am sorry , i wont stop telling u to tell ur illiterate mallam to submit his cert. To inec
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
sonnie10:
most secondary school principals in Kastina would not hesitate to produce the same for their son Buhari
He gave u his exam number didn't he? Contact Cambridge or go to court
Sai buhari

1 Like

Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
Uncletony:

insult!..the illiterate methods of justifying his ignorance!!..if u are sure of what u are saying , no need 4 insult. But am sorry , i wont stop telling u to tell ur illiterate mallam to submit his cert. To inec

Typical
Re: Katsina College Releases Buhari’s WASC Results by absulo(m): 10:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
I don't get you
naijadeyhia:

And where is the military here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (34) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sacks David Lyon, Orders Diri Duoye To Be Sworn In / Kwara Poll: Gbemi Saraki Tackles Her Brother, Bukola Saraki (Pix, Video) / Nigerians React As MC Oluomo Is Stabbed At APC Lagos Rally. Lands In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.