Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,441 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results (6736 Views)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 21, 2015
After they copied and pasted the names they wanted to change the F9 in mathematics but it was too late

Hahahahaha

5 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
demelza:
He will bring it to that your rundown house in your profile pix.
Scuttle back to the romance section and leave politics for your betters.
Idiota.
my friend shut up ur dirty mouth jor......you think its only by insulting and blabbing that makes you better.......am a nigerian and i can talk politics whenever i feel like......politics section is not ur father's property...so stay ur lane...and let me remain on my own...this is my my last reply to you....nonsense.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 21, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

Olodo take your complaints to Cambridge University

If you feel bad about it, shouting on NL wont help you our MAMA

We love you and we dont want you to die of stroke. carry your complain go Cambridge uni na

See the copy and paste result again
Follow the lines

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by psucc(m): 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
Babymama1,what is the difference between a statement of result and a certificate of result?

So you wouldn't know that statement of result has a lifespan and is no longer tenable after some years.

Even in Civil Service, statement of result is not honoured after 5years

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
after it sinks..what next?
on Feb 14, you vote for GMB smiley
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by demelza: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
my friend shut up ur dirty mouth jor......you think its only by insulting and blabbing that makes you better.......am a nigerian and i can talk politics whenever i feel like......politics section is not ur father's property...so stay ur lane...and let me remain on my own...this is my my last reply to you....nonsense.
Typing like a juvenile. As I predicted, you are an îdiot.
Next time try not to vomit rubbish about things your brain cannot carry or I wont hesitate to put you in your lane.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ChinemeOkpan: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

See the copy and paste result again
Follow the lines

Mama Osisi

I resemble Cambridge University?

if you can lift your fat finger and behind, contact the relevant authorities to disprove the cert na

I dare you osisi

grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
on Feb 14, you vote for GMB smiley
I prefer Gej to him
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 21, 2015
For those who wear glasses

Look again,I made it bigger
The more you look,the more you see grin

Ask yourself the simple question

Why are the names out of line in their boxes
And straight lines become evident after the last name

Answer

Forge forge
They think everyone is daft
Some of us set WAEC records at FGGC at one attempt and gave JAMB a score they would never forget grin

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Eyepencil: 9:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
you need to hear it again and again so it can sink well into your medulla.
WHERE DIS EEDIOT COME FROM?
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ChinemeOkpan: 9:52pm On Jan 21, 2015
Let us use this failed thread to show Nigerians what the PDP has put us through

Ehhhn

Sai Buhari

cool cool cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ChinemeOkpan: 9:54pm On Jan 21, 2015
Sai Buhari

Just a few more days to liberate Nigeria

The handwriting is on the wall

Osisi is crying, Nigerians are celebrating

End of poverty, anarchy and terrorism

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ChinemeOkpan: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Are you jobless?

Vote for the General

Change is HERE!

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2015
Who moved the names down on top of this so called Cambridge computer generated result and whose names did they exclude ?

Nigerians cannot be this gullible

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Eyepencil: 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
ccollins:
Hope PDP geeks did not hack into the site tho cheesy
LOL...grin grin MUMU
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 9:56pm On Jan 21, 2015
demelza:
Typing like a juvenile. As I predicted, you are an îdiot.
Next time try not to vomit rubbish about things your brain cannot carry or I wont hesitate to put you in your lane.
see how foolish you are...forming boss on a faceless forum.....i dont really blame you...i blame the internet for making people like you..feel like they have a say.....how do you intend to put me on my lane...by typing insultive words on your keypad and the pressing send...or is there any other thing....well am waiting....oya put me on my lane...rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by jorlons(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2015
@APC supporters please don't waste your intellect on the Politically dull party (PDP) worthless TANoids. Our General did us proud by shoving his result into their asses and making the world see them as the F00L they truly are (#FACT).

While the world is talking of Bullet trains and Maglev trains traveling @ over 300km/hr; The Mr. clueless and his dull TANoids are preaching locomotive trains which they refurbished by painting them yellow and green...Just Imagine Yellow and Green seriously

While they laugh @ the northerners they've quickly forgotten that their socalled oil will be refined by the Refinery of Dangote (a true son of the north)

TANoids I have come to understand are g0ats and will always remain one.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by tess1(m): 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
Who moved the names down and whose names did they excludea.

So you expect the paper of a result that was released and printed since 1961to remain the same.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2015
tess1:

So you expect the paper of a result that was released and printed since 1961to remain the same.

Kai
So lines now move
In selected areas kwa
Rofl grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 21, 2015
No wonder you folks take WAEC 5 and 6 times and take JAMB times without number to do Igbo Igbo BK and jumpology
You mean with all your heart you believe something wasn't tampered with on that paper before you?
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by owobokiri(m): 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is terrible
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
psucc:

So you wouldn't know that statement of result has a lifespan and is no longer tenable after some years.

Even in Civil Service, statement of result is not honoured after 5years
is this the topic of discussion?
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by demelza: 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
see how foolish you are...forming boss on a faceless forum.....i dont really blame you...i blame the internet for making people like you..feel like they have a say.....how do you intend to put me on my lane...by typing insultive words on your keypad and the pressing send...or is there any other thing....well am waiting....oya put me on my lane...rubbish.
I am quite pedantic so it will be quite tasking having to correct your grammar and also put sense in your block head.
By the way, its "I'm" not "Am".
Capisce!
By the way, your dad is the foolish one.
Oniranu

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2015
demelza:
I am quite pedantic so it will be quite tasking having to correct your grammar and also put sense in your block head.
Capisce!
By the way, your dad is the foolish one.
Oniranu
ok...am done here...have a gud nite rest...
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by demelza: 10:11pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
[/quote]I am quite pedantic so it will be quite tasking having to correct your grammar and also put sense in your block head.
Capisce!
As per fOôls, your dad is the foolish one.
Oniranu
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by demelza: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
ok...am done here...have a gud nite rest...
You too.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by tess1(m): 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
No wonder you folks take WAEC 5 and 6 times and take JAMB times without number to do Igbo Igbo BK and jumpology
You mean with all your heart you believe something wasn't tampered with on that paper before you?
Na wa o

You've just stated what you did when you sat for your school certificate. How you expect a document of about 54 years ago to remain the same is beyond my imagination. A man or woman born in 1961 is already getting old enough to become a grand ma/pa not to talk of a document.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
tess1:

so how come letter of recommedatn made by d skul principal remain d same, was it nt dsame day he surmitd d result d recommendatn was made.....think wise d result is fake
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by tess1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
malonephills:
so how come letter of recommedatn made by d skul principal remain d same, was it nt dsame day he surmitd d result d recommendatn was made.....think wise d result is fake

Maybe you need to upload it and let's see it for comparison. The one that i saw was almost tattered.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by TheFreeOne: 10:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
Why are the names not aligning in a straight line sotay dem use ruler to draw am
But we see straight lines below the last name zango mutaru

[size=18pt]Na who do this rush rush oluwole job instead of employing professionals [/size]
[size=18pt]They even tried changing his F9 in mathematics lol[/size]

Answers
[size=18pt]
Fake
Faker
Fakest[/size]

The answer aint far-fetched. Oluwole is within lagos and we know their kingpin. Remember Toronto?

Pls its late and i wouldn't like to sleep upside down like a BAT grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
WHERE DIS EEDIOT COME FROM?
you can use your Eyepencil to kill yourself.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by bizlifelines(m): 10:27pm On Jan 21, 2015
I think with this document, we have found a basis for the examining body to confirm it true or not.
Besides, it's now in the realm of Katsina state education ministry, Cambridge and his alma mater. It's no longer in the court of Buhari anymore. Katsina state is a PDP state and would have made a political capital out of it if the documents are fake!
Until that is refuted, the mod should bring down this topic. The campaign should return to issue-based campaign so Nigerians can bargain for more from the intending political leaders.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku Has No Hand In Secondus’ Ordeal - Paul Ibe / INEC Office In Ikole LGA Of Ekiti Bombed / Stay On Top Of The News... Get The Pdf Of All Newspapers In Nigeria Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.