Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results (6729 Views)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
you can use your Eyepencil to kill yourself.
grin grin Lol..... If only Eyepencil can kill grin. Can it stab someone? undecided
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
tess1:

Maybe you need to upload it and let's see it for comparison. The one that i saw was almost tattered.
where did you get from, cox d one militart has is has clean as recent
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by agabaI23(m): 10:32pm On Jan 21, 2015
Ka m sikwa. I downloaded the result with my phone earlier and when I wanted to do the same in my pc, the link was gone. I thought my internet was bad,.....hmmmm

Now seeing the correction we spotted, they are going correct accordingly.

The caliber of people coming to rule us...

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by tess1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
malonephills:
where did you get from, cox d one militart has is has clean as recent

If that is so, then upload it and let's see it.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Eyepencil: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
you can use your Eyepencil to kill yourself.
LOL...ASHAWO
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Eyepencil: 10:42pm On Jan 21, 2015
crazysaint:
grin grin Lol..... If only Eyepencil can kill grin. Can it stab someone? undecided
IF DAT GAL NA UR BABE OR UR SEXMATE MAKE U WARN AM O
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
IF DAT GAL NA UR BABE OR UR SEXMATE MAKE U WARN AM O
I never knew you 're this stewpid. So dumb a human!
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Eyepencil: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2015
crazysaint:
I never knew you 're this stewpid. So dumb a human!
LOL...NO VEX cheesy cheesy. BASTARD!
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by danjohn: 11:00pm On Jan 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
I prefer Gej to him
it's your choice but I urge you to reconsider, GEJ has failed us.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
They have modified the page yet again

At start of thread screen shot
Documents missing

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2015
Eyepencil:
LOL...ASHAWO
undecided
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 21, 2015
Now

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
They have modified the page yet again

At start of thread screen shot
keep monitoring the page since you are jobless.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Mynd44: 11:09pm On Jan 21, 2015
*sighs*

People need to go read section 318 of the constitution as regards what qualifies as a school certificate.

As for Babyosisi's blindness.....

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Gejfreesupport: 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Unnecessary distractions, even if Buhari presents Nepa Bill, we will vote for him.

Unfortunately Aso Rock is not NEPA..

Even if Pa. Buhari seeks employment in one of the Power companies with a Nepa Bill, he would still be rejected...

The whole world is watching...

I feel so much pity for him.. Mr. Integrity my cute black backside.. cheesy
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by patrickmuf(m): 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2015
Mynd44:
*sighs*

People need to go read section 318 of the constitution as regards what qualifies as a school certificate.

As for Babyosisi's blindness.....

Problem is they've refused to read...They rather feed on propaganda...
Lazy set of youths...
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2015
Gejfreesupport:

Unfortunately Aso Rock is not NEPA..

Even if Pa. Buhari seeks employment in one of the Power companies with a Nepa Bill, he would still be rejected...

The whole world is watching...

I feel so much pity for him.. Mr. Integrity my cute black backside.. cheesy
our duty is to vote in buhari, you can go to court to challenge his qualification after the election, then you'll see our team of lawyers who would educate you on what the constitution says about the minimum qualification of a presidential aspirant.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Mynd44: 11:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
patrickmuf:
Problem is they've refused to read...They rather feed on propaganda...
Lazy set of youths...
This whole certificate thing is a waste of campaign time and energy.

Do people really think it is changing anyone's mind?

I entered a BRT filled with real Nigerians today, listened to their convos and really a lot of em will vote for the candidate they wish while we "jobful" people are busy wasting time discuss certificates that by merely being in the military for 10 years and above he already qualifies for

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by sharkhead: 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2015
berem:
ask Babymama1,she should know what it is.

grin grin
Hahahhahaha......do u mean Babeeeboi shd ask babymama? hahah...dem kno demslves...no iota of shame...
Dy wl soon come ask for his
Primary school Uniforms
Complete Secondary sch math set
Aha and ds big one
How com he has "open teeth lyk IBB"...dt means he is....desperation is ol I c
This folk shd ask demslves y pdp is nt in court.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by josh4croft(m): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2015
;DBuhari na criminal! [color=#990000][/color]what is obvious is obvious, We don't need to color it. A liar, criminal and weak Buhari can never give us change. We love GEJ we don't need korokoro abracadabra...
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by samuelson06(m): 12:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Babymama1:
Because they know it is fake
They couldn't embed the result in their write up but sent us to a link
Now the link is missing entirely
Hahaha

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

They only relocated it not removed. Follow URL below:
http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/01/buhari-Statement-of-Result.pdf
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 3:35am On Jan 22, 2015
Ok, this is getting annoying for us outsider who are spectators.

APC followers have you ever heard the saying " Don't argue with fools, people won't know the difference" ?

Let these foools continue with their foolery, they are defeated now they are playing dumb and dumber. Just to waste time.

ARRRRRGHHH! STUUPIDITY HAS A NEW NAME " PHD"

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by KwoiZabo(m): 4:12am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari is a scammer. He must be jàiled
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by KwoiZabo(m): 4:13am On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari is a scammer. He must be jàiled. Look at the lines before the names on the result they are misaligned. A paper must have been pasted on top of another for those names.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by 100Cents: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2015
JONATHAN is still better than the ANTI CORRUPTION BUHARI..

Haha.

How can an unintelligent man stimulate the Nigerian economy to become productive ? Thy are selling him based on anti corruption.

Now in business. we are told that if your income dwarfs your expenditure, you have no problems, buhari wants to come and tame our expenditures while he dwarfs our incomes with his illiteracy.
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by emmysexxy(f): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2015
Babymama1:
Because they know it is fake
They couldn't embed the result in their write up but sent us to a link
Now the link is missing entirely
Hahaha
.Hahahahaha abeg o gmb and his cohorts no go kill us lolz

.http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Caseless: 10:49am On Jan 22, 2015
Babymama1:
Fake
Faker
Fakest
go to court!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muslims banned from Slovakia, 'will Only Accept Christians' / Yoruba Message To Igbos. Please Understand / Buhari: I’ll Prioritise Poor, Vulnerable Nigerians’ Welfare Till 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.