Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results (6737 Views)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 21, 2015
baybeeboi:

which one is Certificate of result now?
ask Babymama1,she should know what it is.

grin grin
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
This is the link to the story
Where on the story is the link to the cerificates?

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ChinemeOkpan: 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2015

10 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2015
aresa:

Shut your mouth....

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/01/buhari-Statement-of-Result.pdf

The same link is all over the internet...

Find something better to do with your life because the aso rock crooked, worthless and incompetent master still have to confront Nigerians at the polls with Buhari leading the charge...
shut up ur mouth too......and talk to me when Gej wins the election come february...coz he would win it....buhari is just trying to hard to please...he doesn't have a result....he shud admit that.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 21, 2015
Do you folks not see the obvious fakery?

Look at the lines
Is there any eediot here that cannot see the obvious doctoring and shifting of names ,the reason they are out of alignment where the names are and in alignment below the names ?
[size=18pt]
No wonder premium times has quickly modified the story and taken off the certificates
[/size]
The game is up

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by baybeeboi: 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
I don't make jokes...
I just listen to APC and report facts
hahahahaaaaaa!
buhari no only get WAEC... e get PHD join am

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by babadee1(m): 9:18pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
Because they know it is fake
They couldn't embed the result in their write up but sent us to a link
Now the link is missing entirely
Hahaha

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/175384-breaking-katsina-college-releases-buharis-%E2%80%8Bwasc-results.html

I clicked on the link and it is still working. Maybe you need to check your online settings.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
Unnecessary distractions, even if Buhari presents Nepa Bill, we will vote for him.
we ve heard that before...
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 21, 2015
babadee1:

I clicked on the link and it is still working. Maybe you need to check your online settings.

Take a screen shot of the link and post it
There is no link to any certificates there
The old PDF file where the certain were is no where on the story
I have it open and can pull it and post
But it is not in the modified story premium times now has
Take a snap and show me

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
Do you folks not see the obvious fakery?

Look at the lines
Is there any eediot here that cannot see the obvious doctoring and shifting of names ,the reason they are out of alignment where the names are and in alignment below the names ?
[size=18pt]
No wonder premium times has quickly modified the story and taken off the certificates
[/size]
The game is up
the game is not up until you answer my question.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ChinemeOkpan: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babaymama aka osisi aka babayosisi aka osisi1 aka osisi2 aka Yorubacockisbig

Give it up

If you doubt the authenticity, direct your questions to Cambridge University for confirmation

Please stop crying. Save your tears for the next coming weeks cry cry cry cry

10 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Rilwayne001: 9:24pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

Take a screen shot of the link and post it
There is no link to any certificates there

http://media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-content/files/2015/01/buhari-Statement-of-Result.pdf

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:25pm On Jan 21, 2015
Onye ara, do you use 3310?

5 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ChinemeOkpan: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Onye ara, do you use 3310?

No.. she has a nice I phone 6 confirmed

this is the effect that menopause has on the brain

Let us say a prayer for Osisi

6 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by babadee1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
This is the link to the story
Where on the story is the link to the cerificates?

It's still on their website, they haven't removed it. The picture doesn't have to be posted on every single story that has to do with the certificate. If they doubt the authenticity they would have posted a retraction explaining their doubts.

Now that the certificate is out let us all work together to make change in our country a reality. GMB 2015.

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by demelza: 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
shut up ur mouth too......and talk to me when Gej wins the election come february...coz he would win it....buhari is just trying to hard to please...he doesn't have a result....he shud admit that.
Who is this fôol?
Your papa get result?
Didinrin.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by doctokwus: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
There must be enormous vested interest to ensure GEJ returns at all cost.Thank God GMB is an upright man with a divine duty to rescue this country before it sinks to the abyss.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2015
babadee1:

It's still on their website, they haven't removed it. The picture doesn't have to be posted on every single story that has to do with the certificate. If they doubt the authenticity they would have posted a retraction explaining their doubts.

Now that the certificate is out let us all work together to make change in our country a reality. GMB 2015.

These are the shots from the beginning and at the end of the story

Show me where the link is not your saved PDF file?
No where in the story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
ChinemeOkpan:

No.. she has a nice I phone 6 confirmed

this is the effect that menopause has on the brain

Let us say a prayer for Osisi
The amoeba-shaped woman of Babymama1 aka Babyosisi is just insecured with the personality of the Ogbuagu1 of Aba.

4 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
we ve heard that before...
you need to hear it again and again so it can sink well into your medulla.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ChinemeOkpan: 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:

This are the shots from the beginning and at the end of the story

You are just a few years younger than Buhari

Act your age

stop crying Mama

5 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Eyepencil: 9:34pm On Jan 21, 2015
TINUBU AND BUHARI DON KILL US OO grin grin +D

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 21, 2015
Why are the names not aligning in a straight line sotay dem use ruler to draw am
But we see straight lines below the last name zango mutaru

[size=18pt]Na who do this rush rush oluwole job instead of employing professionals [/size]
[size=18pt]They even tried changing his F9 in mathematics lol[/size]

Answers
[size=18pt]
Fake
Faker
Fakest[/size]

5 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 9:36pm On Jan 21, 2015
demelza:
Who is this fôol?
Your papa get result?
Didinrin.
Lol......i see u re frustrated in life...well Gej till ur father too and Gmb shows me their result.

1 Like

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Eyepencil: 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
[size=28pt]FAKE!

FRAUD!

JAIL!
[/size]
BUHARI,TINUBU,LIE MOHAMMED....MEHN!THOSE GRAND PA'S CAN LIE FOR AFRICA cheesy cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by chibwike(m): 9:38pm On Jan 21, 2015
firstEVA:
you need to hear it again and again so it can sink well into your medulla.
after it sinks..what next?
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by eaglechild: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Buhari should be disqualified and jailed.

However, before he is jailed he should be stripped of all his titles acquired under false pretense and made to pay back all the money he earned thereof.

They did a terrible job with the forgery.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ChinemeOkpan: 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2015
Babymama1:
Why are the names not aligning in a straight line sotay dem use ruler to draw am

Answers

Fake
Faker
Fakest

Olodo take your complaints to Cambridge University

If you feel bad about it, shouting on NL wont help you our MAMA

We love you and we dont want you to die of stroke. carry your complain go Cambridge uni na

3 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by ccollins(m): 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
Hope PDP geeks did not hack into the site tho cheesy
Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by demelza: 9:40pm On Jan 21, 2015
chibwike:
Lol......i see u re frustrated in life...well Gej till ur father too and Gmb shows me their result.
He will bring it to that your rundown house in your profile pix.
Scuttle back to the romance section and leave politics for your betters.
Idiota.

2 Likes

Re: Premium Times Has Removed The Links To Buhari's So Called Results by Eyepencil: 9:41pm On Jan 21, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
This is what scared them and the nairaland janitors who kept locking my thread on this forgery.

APC is full of liars

THOSE DUMBASS THINK SAY WE BE FOOL...HAHA. IMAGINE BUHARI WROTE HAUSA LANGUAGE IN 1961. CHAII TINUBU DON FUC.K UP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stay On Top Of The News... Get The Pdf Of All Newspapers In Nigeria Daily. / PDP State Chairmen Back Makarfi / African Devt Bank To Fund Agro-industrial Park For North West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.