Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (63595 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / How Many Used This Baby Doll (pics) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
I was 8 in jss1 finished high skul at 14 completed 15 dat year tho. all my primary skul days i used those books tongue if u lyk don't blive.. u go tell me whether na u dey live my life lolz cheesy

*Sips his bullet drink* jss1 @8? Wow! U must hv started pry sch at 2 when yur still breastfeeding and learning to walk. Wow! Im impressed. shocked i blv u tho
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by olawalebabs(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2015
That was the book I used to learn the spelling of EXERCISE BOOK. (Ede X Ede Remi Coni Iya Segun Elere Bolu, Odabo Odabo Kayode)

Nice one OP.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mirexxx(f): 11:33am On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

*Sips his bullet drink* jss1 @8? Wow! U must hv started pry sch at 2 when yur still breastfeeding and learning to walk. Wow! Im impressed. shocked i blv u tho
was promoted from nursery 3 to primary 2 by my proprietress. so i took entrance exam in primary 4 smiley tongue
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Dexema(m): 11:35am On Jan 24, 2015
CoCoLav:
Just last week I went from bookshop to bookshop looking for:

One week one trouble
Joseph the village boy
Chike and the river
Bottled leopard
Echoes of hard times
Without a silver spoon
Raila the sugar girl
Trouble in form six
African Child

Could only get trouble in form six but my search still continues
African child by camara laye
Trouble in form six
Passport of Mallam Ilia
These memories make me nostalgic,I wish things cud be unified once again in this country just like b4.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mya1: 11:36am On Jan 24, 2015
BJ4REEL:
Nice throwback.........so many things have really changed in our schools.
Then we read alot of books, eg, without a silver spoon, the village headmasters, A man of the people and lots more ( though mine was extra extra cos i really love reading novels then: introvert things) cheesy
someone please remind me of one book like that, Ralia something something
But now, all our young ones (aka indomie generation) know is social media,dating, flirting,sagging, malpratice and the likes.

Ralia the sugar girl!

I was a storybook addict in my primary school days. I read Koku Bamboni, without a silver spoon, Ralia the sugar girl, African night entertainment o(Mallam Shehu), the drummer boyetc.
My primary school days was fun..

Onward, 2a and 2b, drawing book,olympic exercise book.. Etc Good old days

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by CoCoLav(f): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2015
Abiagirl777:

Omg I have been looking for that speedy biscuit till today.it is de only biscuit my mind body and soul accepts, no replacement yet except occasional shortbread

My Mallam sells speedy biscuit, pepper snack, even Pako biscuit

What I'm looking for is ptit
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:39am On Jan 24, 2015
But @ OP me I used dem all oh and still under 20.I remember vividly the day I became born again.from that day I became a new being
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by cutelover19(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2015
BJ4REEL:
Then we read alot of books, eg, without a silver spoon, the village headmasters, A man of the people and lots more ( though mine was extra extra cos i really love reading novels then: introvert things) cheesy
But now, all our young ones (aka indomie generation) know is social media,dating, flirting,sagging, malpratice and the likes.
That should be ralia the sugar girl
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by dabossman(m): 11:42am On Jan 24, 2015
xmileeasy:
just wondering where PASSPORT OF MALLAM ILLIA is presently.how many of una read that book?I chop cane for that book o

I still have an old coverless copy in my library. Classic book.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by LOUIS6(m): 11:44am On Jan 24, 2015
fuckerholic:

But that Simbi of a name which ethnicity getam sef ?
I think ''Simbi'' is a Yoruba name... Though i'm not sure

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by dabossman(m): 11:46am On Jan 24, 2015
mya1:

Ralia the sugar girl!

I was a storybook addict in my primary school days. I read Koku Bamboni, without a silver spoon, Ralia the sugar girl, African midnight tales or something (Malham Shehu) etc.
My primary school days was fun..

Onward, 2a and 2b, drawing book,olympic exercise book.. Etc Good old days

Yeah, Koku Bamboni! I read that while on holidays at my grandma's house in Ibadan. Ah, such sweet memories.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
was promoted from nursery 3 to primary 2 by my proprietress. so i took entrance exam in primary 4 smiley tongue

My dear, all join. I don accept your point which is; u used those books and yur still a teen tongue
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Wislet(f): 11:50am On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:
una de give me joy. I used all, even writing book with colored lines. And drawing book. Wonder y kids of now don't do tins uniformly. Sha, is der unity and peace in 9ja now sef? Am not suprised
ya. Used the coloured lines book which was used to learn 'WRITING' in those days.

When we had a song for EXERCISE BOOK:
E - Ede
X- times
E- Ede
R- Rice
C- Customer
I- I
S- See
E- Ede
B- Beans
O- Oloko
O- Oloko
K- kase

Lol. The veeeery sweet days. I miss it.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 24, 2015
LOUIS6:
I think ''Simbi'' is a Yoruba name... Though i'm not sure

I guess its from 'Simbiat' 'Simbiatu'

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Obanz2(f): 11:53am On Jan 24, 2015
creamylicious:
Abeg what's d age range of those pple who used dis book now? My age seems to be fluctuating. Don't know ow old I truly am
from 1976....
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mirexxx(f): 11:54am On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

My dear, all join. I don accept your point which is; u used those books and yur still a teen tongue
good boi smiley
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by LOUIS6(m): 11:56am On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I guess its from 'Simbiat' 'Simbiatu'
Yes.... Maybe
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
good boi smiley

Hehehe. I wont agree this with u ma! Cuz;
1. Im not a boy
2. Even if i was a boy, im far from being a 'goodboy'
cheesy tongue
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 11:59am On Jan 24, 2015
LOUIS6:
Yes.... Maybe

And i think its a moslem name. Cuz i havent seen a Christian Simbiat. Maybe im wrong tho

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mirexxx(f): 11:59am On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Hehehe. I wont agree this with u ma! Cuz;
1. Im not a boy
2. Even if i was a boy, im far from being a 'goodboy'
cheesy tongue
ok man wink
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
ok man wink

MOre like it tongue
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by LOUIS6(m): 12:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

And i think its a moslem name. Cuz i havent seen a Christian Simbiat. Maybe im wrong tho
Yes!.... U are very correct.... It's a moslem name

I like d name ''Simbi'' sha
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Blinggee: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
BJ4REEL:
I guess you mean to remember"ralia the sugar girl "
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
LOUIS6:
Yes!.... U are very correct.... It's a moslem name

I like d name ''Simbi'' sha

I like it when its 'Simbiat'. Also Taibat smiley
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Blinggee: 12:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
nwaanambra1:

THEN I TRIED SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND THE IMAGE AT THE BACK OF THAT EXERCISE BOOK - I WONDERED IF IT WAS JESUS CHRIST HANGING SIDEWAYS OR WAS IT JESUS BROTHER? THEN I WILL BE LIKE JESUS IS NOT BLACK! THEN I WILL BE LIKE MAY BE THE MAN WAS KILLED AND HANGED UPSIDE DOWN AND I WILL BE LIKE WHY? I ONCE ASKED MY ELDER SISTER WHO WAS LIKE 13 THEN AND SHE TOLD ME THAT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS TO PEOPLE THAT STEALS - I GUESS THAT ANSWER IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I HATED STEALING! AND I NEVER DID UNDERSTOOD THAT COVER IMAGE TILL I GREW UP. . . embarassed embarassed

NOW I KNOW ITS A MAN DOING HIGH JUMP IN OLYMPICS - HENCE THE NAME OF THE EXERCISE BOOK. cheesy cheesy
I just can't stop laughing at your foolishness at that age,it also happened to me........chai
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Princesschi(f): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
BJ4REEL:

sugar girl..
Did u read "stories my mother told me"?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by desmondoo(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2015
Lol, EDE TIMES EDE, RICE CUSTOMER, I SEE EDE, BEANS OLOKO OLOKO KAY. very funny doz days. (EXERCISE BOOK)
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Biliamin(m): 12:32pm On Jan 24, 2015
veave:
O
Lee
Yaa
Maa
Pee
Iee
Cio grin grin grin grin grin

Eze times eze, rice customer I see eze buying oluko oluko kay grin grin grin grin grin

Ede times Ede, rashidi kukuru iya sesan, ere ball odabo odabo O Kola.

o'boy.... can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Acekidc4(m): 12:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
yemmit90:

29 years old and above.

Wich 29 and above? Am 24yrs n I use all of dem!!! Meanwhile does anybody still remba d slapping of Hands game; After Round 1 original panadol extra o tun gbe de!!!

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by BJ4REEL(m): 12:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
Princesschi:

sugar girl..
Did u read "stories my mother told me"?
OMG......Thanks, you dnt know how i feel remembering this......
Ralia the sugar girl was one of my favourite then........
No i ddnt
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Gynacologist(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:
una de give me joy. I used all, even writing book with colored lines. And drawing book. Wonder y kids of now don't do tins uniformly. Sha, is der unity and peace in 9ja now sef? Am not suprised
whn buhari de contxt wat do u fink?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by alvin000(m): 12:40pm On Jan 24, 2015
First book is; na daya fafalollo, na biyu Supadi, na uku mai dogon wuya, nahudu dan makaranta, na biyar mai hanchin roba. Third book is ; mrs salami n mr salami, ali n simbi. All stories

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo) / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72) / When Women Say They Got Pregnant By Accident (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.