Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. - Jokes Etc (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. (63608 Views)

If You Used This OMO Detergent, Please Go And Marry (pictured) / How Many Used This Baby Doll (pics) / If You Used Any Of These Items Then You Are Older Than You Think (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Aydesmond(m): 10:32am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 24, 2015
When Nigeria education system was on Olympic level and Onward.You bring back nostalgia.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Ashmark(m): 10:34am On Jan 24, 2015
I remember this books...EXERCISE BOOK means....Ede X Ede Remi Coni Iya Segun Elere Ball Odabo Odabo Kayode. Lmao
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by dabossman(m): 10:35am On Jan 24, 2015
Creamish:
I also used this one..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/892973_a20onward_jpge7fd14a9d6b82dac8466784763b79798

Sometimes we r made to number d pages so we dont keep taking dem off from the centre page...lolz...then u'd see an 80-leaves book looking like its just 30-leaves.. grin

Oh my goodness. We had a song for this one too back in the days.

ONWARD - Ole Ni Wale, Aji Ruler Dada
BIG - Baba Iya Gani
EXERCISE BOOK - Ede times Ede, Remi Koni Iya, Segun Elere Boolu, Odabo Odabo Kayode.

Choi, can't even believe I remembered the song.

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:

I de suspect u o. Are u a primary school teacher? Where u get all dis pix?
this was my favorite
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by AudreyTimms(f): 10:40am On Jan 24, 2015
CoCoLav:

Time changes yesterday!!!

Adding that to my list. Will definitely let you know

grin
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by qualityovenbake(m): 10:41am On Jan 24, 2015
Am short of words. Chaii! Am getting older by the day. I used every book posted on this thread. grin

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 24, 2015
You're not even very old self
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
I used em Buh am still in my teens undecided

I disagree ma. Its either u never used them or you are above teenage
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mirexxx(f): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I disagree ma. Its either u never used them or you are above teenage
i did use Olympic note book and all d other text books. u beta agree smiley
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by opendo21(m): 10:52am On Jan 24, 2015
Ralia.... Oh my sweet Ralia, I will never forget that old woman in that bush, I guessed she must have died by now,how is that handsome mallam prince who rescued you? .... Those days mehn. Please who remembers the name of that woman who anchored tales by moonlight. Those days of Combatrin kids school on Saturdays
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by alomeda600(m): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=Creamish post=30029706]I also used this one..

www.nairaland.com/attachments/892973_a20onward_jpge7fd14a9d6b82dac8466784763b79798
Ole ni wale aji ruler dada.Baba iya Gani..ede times ede Remi ko ni iiya segun elere ball odabo odabo kayode.. Onward Big exercise book..
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Abiagirl777(f): 10:56am On Jan 24, 2015
ceezah:
Very Interesting, way back Childhood

Omg I have been looking for that speedy biscuit till today.it is de only biscuit my mind body and soul accepts, no replacement yet except occasional shortbread
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mindworx: 11:00am On Jan 24, 2015
agbeke58:

Ede times ede, rashidi koni iya, segun elere bool, odabo, odabo, kile. The meaning we gave to exercise book.

There was another book then, emokpaire. Does anyone remember that book too?

We used to sing it as

Ede times ede, remi ko ni iya, segun elere boolu, odabo odabo kayode
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by lafiask: 11:01am On Jan 24, 2015
nice one what a flash back, i read Abgo live in the town of lagoon, or what cant recall
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by LOUIS6(m): 11:01am On Jan 24, 2015
ichidodo:
Those days of yabs...#you mess akpu fly gate#....#You blow catarhh you say na indian butter"...
Chai.... You've made me to remember those days of yabs... And more yabs like... #You mess two kulikuli face bruseli#... #You mess babangida change handwriting#... #You mess all d angels wey dey for heaven shout are we save#...

I grew up in Asaba..... Life was very much interesting in those days

Life is Beautiful....

#GOOD_OLD_MEMORIES#

2 Likes

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
i did use Olympic note book and all d other text books. u beta agree smiley

It means you are not a teen ma. Simple! tongue
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:04am On Jan 24, 2015
Ashmark:
I remember this books...EXERCISE BOOK means....Ede X Ede Remi Coni Iya Segun Elere Ball Odabo Odabo Kayode. Lmao

Oya what is the meaning of ONWARD BIG?
Ole Ni Wale Aji Ruler Dada Baba Iya Gani lol
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by xmileeasy: 11:05am On Jan 24, 2015
just wondering where PASSPORT OF MALLAM ILLIA is presently.how many of una read that book?I chop cane for that book o

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by fuckerholic(m): 11:06am On Jan 24, 2015
drazenn:

And simbi is now a runs gal. Computer age tins
But that Simbi of a name which ethnicity getam sef ?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mirexxx(f): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

It means you are not a teen ma. Simple! tongue
see me o na u born me
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by fuckerholic(m): 11:07am On Jan 24, 2015
Creamish:
I also used this one..

Sometimes we r made to number d pages so we dont keep taking dem off from the centre page...lolz...then u'd see an 80-leaves book looking like its just 30-leaves.. grin
Baby you na comfirm kpako babe u be b4 oo..we flex dat episode eehh..kpako life sweet oo

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by fuckerholic(m): 11:08am On Jan 24, 2015
agbeke58:

Ede times ede, rashidi koni iya, segun elere bool, odabo, odabo, kile. The meaning we gave to exercise book.

There was another book then, emokpaire. Does anyone remember that book too?
Chaii old times
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by fattybombom: 11:11am On Jan 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
mirexxx:
see me o na u born me

Lol. No ma. Its logic. Its no rocket science ma! tongue
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 24, 2015
Ede Xmes Ede Remi Coni Iya Segun Elere Boolu Odabo Odabo Kehinde[color=][/color] grin
Nostalgia sentimental feeling of the past
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Kingsasian(m): 11:15am On Jan 24, 2015
joebeckz:

I de suspect u o. Are u a primary school teacher? Where u get all dis pix?
. Without a silver spoon neva tey na. I used it in my jss2 as far back as 2001 and its still with me. I read it again two months ago.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by Kingsasian(m): 11:19am On Jan 24, 2015
Choi! I will neva forget the good old days. When mcmillian english books were rocking our primary schs in the 90's. Then naija was naija.
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by mirexxx(f): 11:22am On Jan 24, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Lol. No ma. Its logic. Its no rocket science ma! tongue
I was 8 in jss1 finished high skul at 14 completed 15 dat year tho. all my primary skul days i used those books tongue if u lyk don't blive.. u go tell me whether na u dey live my life lolz cheesy
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:25am On Jan 24, 2015
I remember a story from one of the books
"Owie the flute player"he played flute for the villagers and made them forget their sorrows.
He later felt too important or irreplaceable and staged his death with his wife.in no time,the villagers got a replacement and he got jealous and came out of his hiding place.he was barnished from the village.
Lesson I still put @ D back of my mind till date

1 Like

Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by ovo4u(m): 11:26am On Jan 24, 2015
But do people actually go to school in the north?
Re: If You Used This Book And Did All Of These, You Are Older Than You Think. by sconp: 11:26am On Jan 24, 2015
i used all these o and i played those game too. E.g. Leke leke give me white finger take blacky, the days of okin and short cake biscuit, days of gandoki and garuba, the days of Mattamah Gandhi. Those sweet days!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How This Man Carried His Fat Babe (photo) / Download Video: Mark Angel Comedy – Don’t Help Him (episode 72) / When Women Say They Got Pregnant By Accident (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.