Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (76043 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ProfyJay(m): 6:08am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
1. A proper 1959 cambridge school waec certificate
2. Purported Buhari's result(1961)

Here is the source: Brain tem.org
What Buhari was issued is called a statement of result from the secondary school he attended and not a certificate..they are two different things!
#be wise
I doubt if the op actually had a formal Education undecided
moderatorr:

What Buhari was issued is called a statement of result from the secondary school he attended and not a certificate..they are two different things!
#be wise
I doubt if the op actually had a formal Education

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ezegold4we: 6:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Pdp is as confused as Jonathan, all they have succeeded in doing is to campaign for buhari without knowing,
Yestaday I saw how the certificate issue has reduced f.f.k.into a lecturer in abuja, the truth of the matter is this, nigerians r now wise unlike when Jonathan deceived us in 2011,
GMB till Jonathan finds chibok girls and sack abba morrow.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Seye25(m): 6:24am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:

You are a big fool. I want to ask u. If u had lost your SSCE certificate u wrote years back, and you want your school to produce another one, do u expect the school to get the old format of their certificate for u? Bubari's result was drawn from d computer sheet to a new format of 'statement of result '. I am sure you are an illiterate.

The principal would not want his name to be drag-footed considering that this is politics. How would you expect him to forge a certificate of this magnitude.

I support GEJ, but people like you make me conclude that GEJ is surrounded with dump people like u. I am free to change my mind

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by crisycent: 6:25am On Jan 23, 2015
fyneguy:
Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.

You are even more clueless. How come he got A1 in Igbo language but C5 in his own Hausa language? Tiefnubu go die for this one. His attempt to become a political demigod has collapsed. GEJ until GMB write waec.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by acaolly1(m): 6:25am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?

Hello, he did not sit for igbo look very well thats not A1 but a line pointing to next subject as in other subjects. you cant tell me he wrote all the courses on d list. Its just a line pointing to next subject.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by maverick24(m): 6:45am On Jan 23, 2015
crisycent:

You are even more clueless. How come he got A1 in Igbo language but C5 in his own Hausa language? Tiefnubu go die for this one. His attempt to become a political demigod has collapsed. GEJ until GMB write waec.
but can't you people think and open your eyes to see? 1 as stated in the result not a grade but an indication tha he did nt register for the course. Don't let sentiment becloud your sense of reasoning. Dunce head

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Centurion13(m): 6:53am On Jan 23, 2015
fyneguy:
Absolutely so. An illeterate comparing a statement of result and a certificate.....what a shame. Statememt of result can be issued at any time, it is a confirmation of your grades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by darepoju(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2015
How can I vote for an uneducated man whose
ideology is not on getting basic education, it
means he shares same ideology with boko
haram
2011 saw youth cop members and innocent
civilians being slaughtered like cows in the
north just because this same person we all see
as a change factor made it clear that there will
be no peace an that blood will flow in Nigeria.
A desperate man seeking power.
Don't be deceived Darkness cannot drive out
darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot
drive out hate: only love can do that.”
― Martin Luther King Jr
can't just Phantom having an illiterate as
president it's a ridicule on all those who burn
candle to be able to boast of good results only
to be govern by an illiterate, Buhari shares
same ideology with boko
haram.#SCAMBUHARI JANAJAWEEDIANS,
TERRORIST, DRUG PUSHERS, PEDEOPHILES.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Sacramento4real(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

I hope this has helped those people still confused by this recent development.
God(Allah) bless the breast that fed thee.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by pacharles1(m): 6:54am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

Thank you Sir.. may God grant the Op some particles/crumbs of your wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Centurion13(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2015
crisycent:

Stop making the matter worse for yourself, he didnt write igbo language, that was a mere crossing out of the unwritten papers. If your position is correct, that means he wrote all available subjects with plenty A1......shine your eyes
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 6:57am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

the principal should be penalized then. I know there is no issuance of certificate again to those that damaged or lost their certificate.

This is corruption.

And why did they decide to make it look old.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by femmy2010(m): 6:59am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:

And you tag yourself a leader of 2moro?
I pity you.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:00am On Jan 23, 2015
different indeed. but why will one give himself f9 in any subject if u r forging? why will anyone forging not find one of his cooleagues format to photoshop or prosduce the replical with computer softwares of nowadays? .... has anybody checked what the law says about authority of any government approved schools like dis? and more questions jor
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by talk2odim: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2015
fyneguy:
I would have made the same point (although without the insult.) Apparently this is just a simple case of giving a "dog a bad name just to slaughter it." There are apparently many comments here that show some individuals not well versed." Even the OP is quite naive on some matters as to how things are done:
1. There is nothing wrong with the dates highlighted. They simply indicate the period the result covers and when it was signed and release. Try and check other statements to ascertain this next time.
2. The variance in the names are how it is written and how it is pronounced in the terrian. Confirm this from a core northerner.
3. To the best of my knowledge, 5 credits were required to be enlisted in d army then including "maths or english." This would determine were you would required to be.
3. And there should be no name cos what was written there was "signature and date." If you work in a formal institution that won't be strange cos you would be accustomed to documents that even say "authorized signatory".
4. It is so not strange to find his recent passport there cos it is what would be required for a re issue. If you doubt this try and apply for a re issue of your statement of result if you have finished sec school.
5.On the creation date of kastina state....what do u expect to find on the re issued statement of result of some one who went to school in the old bendel state that no longer exists! Or transcript from a university that has had its name changed.
I think in our bid to achieve certain things we must also allow objectivity to be our watch word and stop creating issues where there are none.
I am no APC no GMB supporter but I choose to look at issues more objectively.......my 2 cents.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 7:01am On Jan 23, 2015
Centurion13:
Absolutely so. An illeterate comparing a statement of result and a certificate.....what a shame. Statememt of result can be issue at any time, it is a confirmation of your grades.

really.

So, how many times is the school surposed to issue a statement of result.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by crusufixo(m): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Can any not see that this was issued recently

Its more or less like going back to your school where you finished from to get another copy of your results due to the initial one gone missing

why all this buhaha.......

Hmmm.... cant wait for this election to be over and everybody would shut up thereafter

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by femmy2010(m): 7:02am On Jan 23, 2015
barristerMDGs:

And why did they decide to make it look old.

I would advise you eat meals that would help improve your vision.
Didn't you see the date it was signed by the issuing school principal person?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by kenobi007(m): 7:03am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
Way way different
im not trying to justify buhari here, but this person who did dis observation is an amature. d reault didnt say he got an A1 in igbo, it says he didnt offer dat subject. and this so called result thats now public is not buhari's waec result he claimed to have obtained as at 1961, niether is it a prototype of his result. this is a recentlt signed statement of result from the ministry of education in replacement of his claimed original result. The question should be what happened to the original certificated or statement of result issued as at then?. weda dis one was obtained directly from the ministry or it was forged, it is unacceptable without concrete evidence dat he sat for the exam then. i think if he cant find the original certificate, then they should produce a photocopy of the manuscript containing all the names of people that sat for the exam in that school as at 1961 and let us look for his name dere.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by jaydee87(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2015
statement of result or certificate.
how did he pass thru the same hurdle few years ago
inec should stop making us look like fool
whether they like it or not the election must hold on valentine's day....

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by femmy2010(m): 7:04am On Jan 23, 2015
barristerMDGs:

really.

So, how many times is the school surposed to issue a statement of result.

No limit to the number of times statement of result can be issued.
All the school charges is a token.
Lobatan
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

1. He never said the original was with the military only copies.
2. He has always maintained all along that it was lost after soldiers ransacked his house and carted away his private documents when he was overthrown in 1985.
3. He never said it was with his school principal. He applied for his statement of results from Government College Katsina formerly Katsina Provincial Secondary School. The principal wrote to Cambridge University to obtain the master list of all the students of the school who wrote the exam in that year. That master list was also released as further evidence.
4. PDP has been using the certificate issue to blackmail him and is continuing to do so. The online activities of posters like you are possibly a part of the plan to blackmail and frustrate his presidential aspirations.
5. The vanguard did not leak anything. Premium Times was the first to release the certificate. They also confirmed and authenticated the results with Cambridge University before releasing it.

If you or anybody else are convinced that this result is fake, then you should contact Cambridge University and expose Buhari once and for all instead of spreading disinformation online to confuse people.

people getting headaches over irrelevant matters since 10BC
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by akanbiaa(m): 7:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:10am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=doctokwus post=30034562][/quote]

not a1 , its NIL! shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by talk2odim: 7:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Seye25:

You are a big fool. I want to ask u. If u had lost your SSCE certificate u wrote years back, and you want your school to produce another one, do u expect the school to get the old format of their certificate for u? Bubari's result was drawn from d computer sheet to a new format of 'statement of result '. I am sure you are an illiterate.

The principal would not want his name to be drag-footed considering that this is politics. How would you expect him to forge a certificate of this magnitude.

I support GEJ, but people like you make me conclude that GEJ is surrounded with dump people like u. I am free to change my mind

Very valid point made here bro...but no need for insults cos itz not worth it. At least itz good to know some people can still look at things without a veil on their eyes.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Hanibal(m): 7:22am On Jan 23, 2015
otil1:

Information:
1. A certificate can be re-issued by the issuing authority.

2. You cannot speak for Buhari. The first thing to do when you loose a valuable document is to report to police, obtain an extract of your statement and head to court to be administered of an oath in that regard -an affidavit. The you can apply for re-issuance.

You and I know that a statement of result has a time limit. Buhari had all the time in the world to deal with this matter -even after entering the army through the back door, he could have sat for the exam all this while or improved his formal educational profile someway.

Your first statement is wrong sir!
No institution of learning can re issue a certificate..
well maybe private institutions can sha... but no government institution will re issue a certificate for you...if you like go and swear affidavit in the Hague.
Na .."To Whom" dem go carry give you.
Advice: do not loose your primary school, WAEC, university(if you attended a federal or state) or NYSC certificate in hope of applying for "re issuance".. if you do na OYO u dey o.

And talking about improving his formal education, so you call all the courses he attended in the Nigerian army that qualified him to be a FOUR STAR general an informal education?
Bro this is a non issue... fani kayode should just find another propaganda abeg.
this one aint selling.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by coolscott(m): 7:24am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

An affidavit does not have to contain the full story. It only has to assert at least one main point. The purpose of that affidavit was to let INEC know that his qualifications were in existence and could be verified from the military, nothing more.

P.S. This issue seems to be above your head, I suggest you give it a rest.

it turns out the military could not verify it. he shd have just said it was lost. now he is being accused of perjury.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 7:29am On Jan 23, 2015
femmy2010:

I would advise you eat meals that would help improve your vision.
Didn't you see the date it was signed by the issuing school principal person?

I will gladly make use of meals you would recommend for me. I will take care of the financial cost.

About the result, the person I quoted said it was Issued on 21st January, 2015 and that the principal requested for recent passport because they do not have his passport. If he is wrong, then every body defending the result is wrong. I have not seen a consistent defense for the result saga.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by walexGodson(m): 7:31am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?
Am sure u don't go school or u don't see well cos he didn't do 2 language he only do 1 and that's Hausa language.pls check d result
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 23, 2015
1. When you don't know something you are IGNORANT
I work and live in Kebbi State and I can assure you over 90% of passports I see are with caps provided they are putting on kaftan. Be it for school registration, to go for hajj, travel abroad & even JAMB/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB registration. Not only elderly people but the youth also.

2. He didn't get A1 in igbo, it was a character put to strike out so as to indicate he didn't sit for the course.
Blind fools everywhere; either physically or blinded by religious, tribal or financial sentiments in other words, bigots.

3. Those asking for computer printout should please tell us the computer used in the world by 1961 and the one available to Cambridge. While at it, they should also confirm from Cambridge what the computer was used for as of then..... SMH

4. Some people just make me shake my head in utter disgust. Do you expect that school to still have the old format for statement of result? Take an example; ask your dad for his indigene letter then compare it to yours, now if you're up to 30 years old, compare yours to the one issued nowadays. If you lose yours today and are issued the new one can I say it's fake/forged just cause it has changed and or there is a different name to your local government or your area is now a new LG? ... Now you get where I'm going right? Good for you, you aren't half as dumb as I thought.
This also covers having "20...." as the date format. 15 years ago, that school's template had "19...." as the date format.

5. GMB wrote the school asking for his statement of results, which date do you want on it? You know, this shows most people shouting on this point do not have the understanding on paperwork, do not work in a standard well structured environment or are jobless.
Lemme help you nitwits. BACKDATING WILL NULLIFY & RENDER IT FAKE
Haven't you noticed whenever the term "backdate" is used it is done on hush-hush tone?

6. On a final note, some people expect the school to issue buhari a certificate. Now this is hilarious. Allow me to break it down for you.
The
School
Can
Not
Issue
A
Certificate.
Only
The
Examination
Body
Can.

And seeing as the statement of result is the easiest & quickest to get, hence the demand for it.

Before someone hits me with a "why didn't GMB do this long time ago?",
The answer is he didn't need to. Everyone knows he lost the originals when the coup took place. His photocopies are/were with the military board and as I read somewhere, it's a shame that the army has become politicised and partisan for most definitely, they were removed and not too long ago.

For those of you asking "why didn't he report to police?",
You dey mad?? He was arrested and detained for three(3) years then released in 1988 being away from life, his family & missing his mum's death.
Do you think the only documents he lost are those credentials? How will he even be thinking after being released in 1988 "make I go do police report and affidavit on my taken credentials"
When you watch movies or see news and witnesses things like this eg when Osama was killed or Gaddafi etc, intelligence unit go to their homes and offices and cart away every piece of paper or document found.

#simple
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 7:37am On Jan 23, 2015
femmy2010:

No limit to the number of times statement of result can be issued.
All the school charges is a token.
Lobatan

correct.

Clap for him.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Seye25(m): 7:37am On Jan 23, 2015
talk2odim:

Very valid point made here bro...but no need for insults cos itz not worth it. At least itz good to know some people can still look at things without a veil on their eyes.
Thanks bro.... I was just vexed at way some elites reason......

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Nana Akufo-Addo Statue By Rochas Okorocha In Imo. Nigerians React (Photo) / Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.