Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (75900 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by okanla: 10:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Mr. know it all when you want to critised know what you want to critise on l don't even you go school at all check what you circle igbo A1, in where did get that from.looking for Mathematic 1961 ask your papa You be OLODO OOOOOOO when you want critise let it be fact not basesless fact it is pity. grin
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Papasland21: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2015
are all deunce, certificate from WAEC always differs from school statement of results.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by sammade: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Its only in nigeria presidential candidates don't give the people a reply by issuing press statement when matters concerning them go public. Its the right thing to do to clear the air. They should learn to clear the air by speaking to the media personally cuz there's so much authenticity you can get from third party comments and pictures of some sort sombody somwhere posted.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Objektive: 10:31am On Jan 23, 2015
THIS IS THE BIG QUESTION....................................WHY MUST YOU LIE UNDER OAT? TO BECOME PRESIDENT?

moderatorr:

Buhari never mentioned that his cert was lost. That would have been a different story altogether.
1. He said it was with the military.
2. Then he said it was confiscated by IBB after ousting him.
3. Then he said it was with his secondary school principal.
4. Then he said PDP was using it to blackmail him
5. Then vanguard leaked a faked cert

That is the issue, he didn't say it was lost, because then, it would mean he had obtained it, then lost it.
The case here is different.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ohepocj(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2015
This is public lie and he should be flog for it what did wace get to do with university? (there not what they talk oooo)
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by bnovative(m): 11:14am On Jan 23, 2015
cuteboy2:

Before I comment, I must express my utter sadness that the 2015 Presidential campaigns that was shaping up to be a very keen contest based on performance records and manifestoes has degenerated into slugfest of dishing dirt by both sides. It reminds one of the very bitter Clinton/Bush and Romney/Obama elections in the US. The hapless Nigerian masses are the real losers.

The campaign has unfortunately shifted from pitching programmes to credibility test of the contestants. Unfortunately, APC campaign machinery played into PDP trap by questioning GEJ's BSc, MSc and PhD, and even requesting GEJ to produce his thesis and provide list of classmates and his students as evidence that he actually got a doctorate from University of Port Harcourt, and that he was ever a lecturer. A very silly strategy.

I have largely refrained from commenting on many of the posts on this subject because of the personal insults and empty emotional responses dripping with pointless anger. I respond to your post because you seem to have tried to deal with the questions people have raised by sticking to facts. Kudos.

Even though I have serious concerns with Buhari's past inhuman treatment of progressives during the aborted 2nd republic by the Buhari/Idiagbon regime, I like millions of independent minded Nigerians would vote for him due to the Progressive Platform he is running on.

Buhari has no resources to run this campaign. The very rich Northern political establishment who are waiting in the wings with the hope of reaping political power with Buhari's ascension are not funding his campaign. The sophisticated APC political machinery (funds, publicity, strategy, organisation) made available to him is strongly rooted in the Progressive Foundation, Ideals and Ideology.

The only resource/currency Buhari is bringing to his campaign platform is his perceived credibility and famed pristine integrity. If these two qualities have any chinks, then Buhari has lost the only reason many who witnessed and endured his assault on the Progressive Platform and the free press (ask Tunde Thompson of Guardian, victim of Decree no 4) in 1984, and millions who were not born then, but are willing to give him a try just for the sake of change a try.

Hence, those who ask questions about his deposition regarding the credentials do not doubt his ability to run the Nigeria state, neither do doubt the fact that the agglomeration of his early education Secondary School level and various military education programmes he underwent has sufficiently educated, but simply want incontrovertible assurance that the man they have come to regard as upright and of pristine character did not lie under oath about his the location of his academic certificates, and more importantly, that he met the minimum requirement of 5 O'Level credits including English and Mathematics required to undergo training for commission as an Officer in the Nigerian Army. This is the standard requirement that was clearly stated by his school Principal in the Testimonial letter to the Army Recruitment Board in 1961 (see attached).

Having set the scene, please address areas of concern and provide the evidences you allude to per each point in your post:

#1. "only copies". I suppose you are already aware that the Nigerian Army has clarified that they neither have copies, nor originals of his certificates.

#3. Are you sure of this fact. Do you have a copy of that letter written by the Principal of Govt College Katsina to Cambridge University? Do you have the response cover letter from Cambridge University that accompanied the "master list"? No responsible organisation will provide such a sensitive "master list" without a signed cover letter on University letterhead.

#5. How could Premium Times be the party to release such critical information to the public? Is Premium Times an arm of Buhari Campaign Organisation? I would expect either Buhari Campaign Organisation, APC Publicity Secretary or Govt College Katsina who are the direct parties concerned to release this upfront via a Press Release, press conference or paid advert, and not through the backdoor by Premium Times. Moreover, what evidence do you have that Premium Times "confirmed and authenticated the results with Cambridge University before releasing it"? This is a very weighty task for an independent newspaper who is not a party in the matter to undertake. Were they acting on Buhari's instructions?

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, APC Publicity Secretary appeared on Channels TV Sunrise Daily Thur, 22/1/15, the day after this controversial Statement of Result or Certificate was released by Premuim Times, he never itemised all these processes you claimed in item #5. Lai Mohammed is a very thorough man. If that process was followed, he would most certainly have elaborated on them. He did not. In annoyance and frustration, he dwelt more on all the further military courses he attended in Aldershot and India to buttress the fact that Buhari is qualified to contest the election.

a) Did General Buhari ever make a formal name change from "Mohamed" to "Mohammadu" when he became Head of State?
b) Is "Mohamed Buhari" the student with that Statement of Result the same as "Mohammdu Buhari" the Head of State?
c) Did Buhari meet the basic requirement to be commissioned as an Officer in the Nigerian Army as attested to by his school Principal?
d) Did Buhari lie in his sworn affidavit to INEC?

These are the troubling questions which demand direct answers by the candidate. Believe me Nigerians love this man enough to forgive him if he comes clean.
He seems to have done a bit of this regarding item (d) during his press conference on Tue, 21/1/15. He needs to tackle items (a) - (c) as well.

u were not only objective, but apt in ur analysis. I enjoyed reading this master piece.
permit me to share it.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=8pt]Alot of very unintelligent accusitions on this thread.

1) why are you comparing a sample of a 1961 WASC certificate with a recently issued statement of result, they are issued by different bodies.
2) The statement of result was recently released to GMB to prove he sat for the exam in 1961 and is not the certificate or statement of result issued to GMB in 1961, so forget the 20 that was crossed and 1961 written.
3) Alot of typo errors occur in such certificates and we are all victims of such, some people omit their full names when writing such exams e.g my full name is Mobolaji..but i have Bolaji on my certificate.
4) WAEC will release your result irrespective of what you score, whether it is F9 parallel.
5) A1 in igbo is nothing mysterious, as a yourba boy i scored P7 in yoruba but a classmate of mine from delta state that cannot speak yoruba scored C6, its just the discretion of examiner.
6) His recent passport photo on the certificate still means its a recent release of his statement of result and not what was issued to him in 1961.

As for those people insulting GMB i think you all should be flogged cuz you are just being childish.

#GEJPRODUCEYOURTHESIS #GEJPRODUCEYOURPUBLISHEDPAPERS cheesy grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ismohibroh: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2015
how on earth wil u compare statement of result wif original result.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nokingasgod: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
1. A proper 1959 cambridge school waec certificate
2. Purported Buhari's result(1961)

Here is the source: Brain tem.org

Blockheads, don't you know the difference between a Certificate and a Statement of Result?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Zubair123: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2015
the | on the result stands for nil not A1, am sure of dat because it does not show as EXCELLENT on the REMARK.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by JerryOJerry: 11:55am On Jan 23, 2015
By then, there should be no need of affixing passports on the results. and if at all should be in a school uniform not Hausa traditional attire. and he looks older than a school boy. what was his age then.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by oshiosense(m): 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Cambridge WASC differs from an ordinary WASC certificate.

Cambridge WASC was the examining body that conducted secondary school leaving certificates and was conducted and organized by Cambridge university.

WASC will later emerge with WAEC as the examining body.
Same thing he is saying
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by vittielrey: 12:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?
bros. take am easy na. Na simple question i go ask una. why some pple dey pass english and fail their local lang? shey e make dia cert invalid?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by EmmyDe25(m): 12:11pm On Jan 23, 2015
aresa:
JonaSATAN obviously have a factory inside aso rock where he manufactures dullards, ignorant people and illiterates...
I love this!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by buchichukwu69: 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
This OP is fooling around for not knowing the difference between a statement of result and a certificate
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by crisycent: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
maverick24:
but can't you people think and open your eyes to see? 1 as stated in the result not a grade but an indication tha he did nt register for the course. Don't let sentiment becloud your sense of reasoning. Dunce head

You, your generation, tiefnubu and GMB are illiterates.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nickxtra(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:

Cambridge WASC differs from an ordinary WASC certificate.

Cambridge WASC was the examining body that conducted secondary school leaving certificates and was conducted and organized by Cambridge university.

WASC will later emerge with WAEC as the examining body.
You got it
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nickxtra(m): 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?
. You are a fool. Can't you read properly and make simple analysis. Is that A1 in Igbo or absent. Check othe subjects that have a similar mark. Those with grades were have their respective remarks, for instance for Hausa, the remark is Credit
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by melomelo: 1:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buharu is finished. No short-cut. 500 thousands of APC can not cover this, Nigerian watching, African watching the whole world are waiting and watching what could go wrong...
GEJTILL2019
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Abibe4u: 1:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Objektive:
THIS IS THE BIG QUESTION....................................WHY MUST YOU LIE UNDER OAT? TO BECOME PRESIDENT?

Enough of all these noise about GMB certificate by PDP & FFK, I thought he is a learned person, he know's the right thing to do, they should go to court.
Secondly, if PDP are sure of victory at the polls they won't concentrate on this certificate issue like this, also the performance of their Govt. in last 6yrs (wasted yrs) is enough to convince the populist to vote for Jonathan come Feb. 14. instead of trying to distract GMB with propaganda of certificate.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by dantanik(m): 1:32pm On Jan 23, 2015
obailala:

These people you refer to are not actually confused. They are only feigning confusion so as to confuse unsuspecting or gullible people.

Welldone for the well articulated response though. Such quick responses would ensure that no person is deceived by these PDP agents.
lol!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by cuteboy2: 1:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
bnovative:

u were not only objective, but apt in ur analysis. I enjoyed reading this master piece.
permit me to share it.

My pleasure bro. Please share.
I only seek the truth.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by rowon(m): 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
someone of us make comments that cast doubt on our thinking faculty.it shows that some of didnt even go to school. how could anybody put up this kind to unintelligent post to d public domain with checking properly. where GMB got C5 n F9;d remark was written against it but where u claimed he got A1 in igbo language nothing was written against it . if u look at d result u will find out what u called "A1"does apply to only igbo language but to about 8 other subjects .What u called" A1" simply mean "NIL "n if u check d summary of d result u would find out he passed 5 subjects n failed one.The initiator of this post has succeeded in misinforming nigerians out his animosity towards d person of GMB.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by coolestkc: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
rowon:
someone of us make comments that cast doubt on our thinking faculty.it shows that some of didnt even go to school. how could anybody put up this kind to unintelligent post to d public domain with checking properly. where GMB got C5 n F9;d remark was written against it but where u claimed he got A1 in igbo language nothing was written against it . if u look at d result u will find out what u called "A1"does apply to only igbo language but to about 8 other subjects .What u called" A1" simply mean "NIL "n if u check d summary of d result u would find out he passed 5 subjects n failed one.The initiator of this post has succeeded in misinforming nigerians out his animosity towards d person of GMB.

I was just about to make this clarification, what was going on in my mind about the guy was like....seriously? as in the way his mind was working.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
cuteboy2:

Before I comment, I must express my utter sadness that the 2015 Presidential campaigns that was shaping up to be a very keen contest based on performance records and manifestoes has degenerated into slugfest of dishing dirt by both sides. It reminds one of the very bitter Clinton/Bush and Romney/Obama elections in the US. The hapless Nigerian masses are the real losers.

The campaign has unfortunately shifted from pitching programmes to credibility test of the contestants. Unfortunately, APC campaign machinery played into PDP trap by questioning GEJ's BSc, MSc and PhD, and even requesting GEJ to produce his thesis and provide list of classmates and his students as evidence that he actually got a doctorate from University of Port Harcourt, and that he was ever a lecturer. A very silly strategy.

I have largely refrained from commenting on many of the posts on this subject because of the personal insults and empty emotional responses dripping with pointless anger. I respond to your post because you seem to have tried to deal with the questions people have raised by sticking to facts. Kudos.

Even though I have serious concerns with Buhari's past inhuman treatment of progressives during the aborted 2nd republic by the Buhari/Idiagbon regime, I like millions of independent minded Nigerians would vote for him due to the Progressive Platform he is running on.

Buhari has no resources to run this campaign. The very rich Northern political establishment who are waiting in the wings with the hope of reaping political power with Buhari's ascension are not funding his campaign. The sophisticated APC political machinery (funds, publicity, strategy, organisation) made available to him is strongly rooted in the Progressive Foundation, Ideals and Ideology.

The only resource/currency Buhari is bringing to his campaign platform is his perceived credibility and famed pristine integrity. If these two qualities have any chinks, then Buhari has lost the only reason many who witnessed and endured his assault on the Progressive Platform and the free press (ask Tunde Thompson of Guardian, victim of Decree no 4) in 1984, and millions who were not born then, but are willing to give him a try just for the sake of change a try.

Hence, those who ask questions about his deposition regarding the credentials do not doubt his ability to run the Nigeria state, neither do doubt the fact that the agglomeration of his early education Secondary School level and various military education programmes he underwent has sufficiently educated, but simply want incontrovertible assurance that the man they have come to regard as upright and of pristine character did not lie under oath about his the location of his academic certificates, and more importantly, that he met the minimum requirement of 5 O'Level credits including English and Mathematics required to undergo training for commission as an Officer in the Nigerian Army. This is the standard requirement that was clearly stated by his school Principal in the Testimonial letter to the Army Recruitment Board in 1961 (see attached).

Having set the scene, please address areas of concern and provide the evidences you allude to per each point in your post:

#1. "only copies". I suppose you are already aware that the Nigerian Army has clarified that they neither have copies, nor originals of his certificates.

#3. Are you sure of this fact. Do you have a copy of that letter written by the Principal of Govt College Katsina to Cambridge University? Do you have the response cover letter from Cambridge University that accompanied the "master list"? No responsible organisation will provide such a sensitive "master list" without a signed cover letter on University letterhead.

#5. How could Premium Times be the party to release such critical information to the public? Is Premium Times an arm of Buhari Campaign Organisation? I would expect either Buhari Campaign Organisation, APC Publicity Secretary or Govt College Katsina who are the direct parties concerned to release this upfront via a Press Release, press conference or paid advert, and not through the backdoor by Premium Times. Moreover, what evidence do you have that Premium Times "confirmed and authenticated the results with Cambridge University before releasing it"? This is a very weighty task for an independent newspaper who is not a party in the matter to undertake. Were they acting on Buhari's instructions?

Alhaji Lai Mohammed, APC Publicity Secretary appeared on Channels TV Sunrise Daily Thur, 22/1/15, the day after this controversial Statement of Result or Certificate was released by Premuim Times, he never itemised all these processes you claimed in item #5. Lai Mohammed is a very thorough man. If that process was followed, he would most certainly have elaborated on them. He did not. In annoyance and frustration, he dwelt more on all the further military courses he attended in Aldershot and India to buttress the fact that Buhari is qualified to contest the election.

a) Did General Buhari ever make a formal name change from "Mohamed" to "Mohammadu" when he became Head of State?
b) Is "Mohamed Buhari" the student with that Statement of Result the same as "Mohammdu Buhari" the Head of State?
c) Did Buhari meet the basic requirement to be commissioned as an Officer in the Nigerian Army as attested to by his school Principal?
d) Did Buhari lie in his sworn affidavit to INEC?

These are the troubling questions which demand direct answers by the candidate. Believe me Nigerians love this man enough to forgive him if he comes clean.
He seems to have done a bit of this regarding item (d) during his press conference on Tue, 21/1/15. He needs to tackle items (a) - (c) as well.

Nicely up

And if the army accepted him on the promise that he will pass math and English as the principal said,we now know he failed Maths on the result they claim,why was he not kicked out.

He also claimed shehu musa yaradua went to school with him,on the list we saw there is a shehu musa.there is no shehu musa yaradua
Wikipedia tells us Shehu Musa yaradua started his army career in 1959
If that is true,how then did he return to provincial school for WAEC two years later?

As you pointed out,the result we see is of Mohamed buhari in 1961
In his purported application that same year to the military,he calls himself muhammadu Buhari
In his military documents we see both muhammadu and Mohamed

Is there anyone here that uses two versions of his/ her name interchangeably in this manner

One day you are Uchechukwu and another day you identify yourself as Uchenna
That is not done
Something still doesn't add up
Let's not forget the fact that the alignment in the so called result gives it away as clearly doctored
How on earth did a whole Cambridge use ink to write out a result and even had clear areas of attempted tampering on an official document that becomes invalid when tampered with?

So many things certainly don't add up

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
My parents original certificates from secondary school,my mother's nursing certificates from general nursing and midwifery plus my father's diploma from Ibadan from before the war are still safely tucked away in my mother's trunk box.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by tunshe: 3:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
babyosisi:
My parents original certificates from secondary school,my mother's nursing certificates from general nursing and midwifery plus my father's diploma from Ibadan from before the war are still safely tucked away in my mother's trunk box.

So what?!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 3:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Nicely up

And if the army accepted him on the promise that he will pass math and English as the principal said,we now know he failed Maths on the result they claim,why was he not kicked out.

He also claimed shehu musa yaradua went to school with him,on the list we saw there is a shehu musa.there is no shehu musa yaradua
Wikipedia tells us Shehu Musa yaradua started his army career in 1959
If that is true,how then did he return to provincial school for WAEC two years later?

As you pointed out,the result we see is of Mohamed buhari in 1961
In his purported application that same year to the military,he calls himself muhammadu Buhari
In his military documents we see both muhammadu and Mohamed

Is there anyone here that uses two versions of his/ her name interchangeably in this manner

One day you are Uchechukwu and another day you identify yourself as Uchenna
That is not done
Something still doesn't add up
Let's not forget the fact that the line alignment in the so called result gives it away as clearly doctored
How on earth did a whole Cambridge use ink to write out a result and even had clear areas of attempted tampering on an official document that becomes invalid when tampered it?

So many things certainly don't add up

Yep many things dont add up in your warped mind. All you posited up there have all been debunked and if you would only try and read up perhaps you wouldnt be taking us back 1 week.

Let me give you a typical example. Although I am an ibo man named Ekwueme some still spell my name as Ekueme or Ekwuene even after seeing where i wrote it out as Ekwueme. I have schooled with Muslims and one of the most popular muslim name is Mohamed. Some even spell it as Mohamad. The name was obviously spelt as the writer deemed fit and had nothing to do with Buhari. FYI on my Sons birth certificate his name is spelt as Raphael while I named him Rafael. Its the same name same meaning but different spelling. Some even spell it Rafa-el which is the true form same with Samuel (Samu-el)

Concerning Yaradua the question you should be asking is which is his first and last name. Is Shehu his last name or is Yaradua. Some dont bother about their middle names assuming Yaradua is his middle name while Shehu is his last name. I have 3 names and often choose to leave out my native name and use just my english and last name but on my drivers license all 3 names are there while on my vehicle papers only 2 names. My bank account has only 2 names. so whats your point.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by MacMaster01(m): 3:47pm On Jan 23, 2015
nokingasgod:

Blockheads, don't you know the difference between a Certificate and a Statement of Result?
which of ur statements of result was released by ministry of education? (Primary, Secondary and University).. We all know that paper published was forged Nigeria's politics is a game to these guys, if not they'll hv gone to court, let's not call names n think we are smart here cus deres a difference btwn d 2 documents. . If u think I'm lying go to the ministry of education in ur state n ask for ur Waec result. . Even if u wrote it last year.. it's not there. .

PS: I'm not supporting any motion here. smiley
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by dont8(m): 4:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Useless ba?

In PEJ's voice, Buhari will be your incubent incoming president undecided
macof:

My grammar was correct
Nigerians are Nigeria figuratively speaking

So here's to ur illiteracy like ur useless master buhari
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by VoteWisely: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nellyjohn: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
The truth wil surely come out.
GEJ all the way jor

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.