Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (75891 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 8:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
agabaI23:
Is WAEC defunct?

No it is not defunct but Cambridge conducted the WAEC exams in those days.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nationwide1(m): 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Go back and read the news. He explained that it was carted away by soldiers who ransacked his house after he was overthrown by IBB. That information is in several threads here on Nairaland. What the military supposedly had were the copies not originals.
Remember the contents of the oath he swore? No word like 'lost' was there. Meaning he lied on oath? More questions than answers.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Ventura1: 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:

Its written clearly there.
1959 certificate, Buhari's result. What is the big deal about it that you cant see?

And why the insult too? cant you just say what you want to say

Apology if u feel offended! what am saying in essence is that the two are totally different Certificate and Statement of result, you should also bear in mind that certificate can only be issued ONCE! if lost or misplace such person is left with the statement of result and the copy of from the master sheet which GMB obtained. I help a friend to gain admission for his master degree last year, the situation was similar, he misplace his original WAEC certificate, he had to return to his secondary school to obtain a new statement of result and a copy of the master sheet that contain the result.
Buhari said his credentials were taken during the coup that overthrew him from office, so he felt it should be with the military, since the military has came out to say they are not with it, maybe they have destroyed it during the period he is left with no choice than to return to his secondary school to obtain a statement of result which will be issued by the present principal and a copy from the master sheet and this he did. Why the furore.

8 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Go back and read the news. He explained that it was carted away by soldiers who ransacked his house after he was overthrown by IBB. That information is in several threads here on Nairaland. What the military supposedly had were the copies not originals.
buhari should simply go to waec na, ABI which lie be this one. So inec should go and get the certificate from the soldiers that carted his house?

Dull reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
nationwide1:
Remember the contents of the oath he swore? No word like 'lost' was there. Meaning he lied on oath? More questions than answers.

An affidavit does not have to contain the full story. It only has to assert at least one main point. The purpose of that affidavit was to let INEC know that his qualifications were in existence and could be verified from the military, nothing more.

P.S. This issue seems to be above your head, I suggest you give it a rest.

7 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by agabaI23(m): 9:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

No it is not defunct but Cambridge conducted the WAEC exams in those days.
True that. So they still have the record. he should go get his certified true copy.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 9:04pm On Jan 22, 2015
agabaI23:
True that. So they still have the record. he should go get his certified true copy.

He doesn't have to convince you. He only has to convince INEC and they are convinced already. Support whoever you prefer, that is your right. End of this discussion.

6 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ventura1:

Apology if u feel offended! what am saying in essence is that the two are totally different Certificate and Statement of result, you should also bear in mind that certificate can only be issued ONCE! if lost or misplace such person is left with the statement of result and the copy of from the master sheet which GMB obtained. I help a friend to gain admission for his master degree last year, the situation was similar, he misplace his original WAEC certificate, he had to return to his secondary school to obtain a new statement of result and a copy of the master sheet that contain the result.
Buhari said his credentials were taken during the coup that overthrew him from office, so he felt it should be with the military, since the military has came out to say they are not with it, maybe they have destroyed it during the period he is left with no choice than to return to his secondary school to obtain a statement of result which will be issued by the present principal and a copy from the master sheet and this he did. Why the furore.
no one requested for a statement of result, we simply requested for a certificate.

Anybody can pay anybody to get a statement of result with no principal name.

6 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by dahunsy(f): 9:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
coughs***clears throat
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by agabaI23(m): 9:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

He doesn't have to convince you. He only has to convince INEC and they are convinced already. Support whoever you prefer, that is your right. End of this discussion.
Permit me to say one more thing.
Yes he does not have to convince me but does it not bother you that your mai gaskyka has a cloud of smoke above his head? be sincere. You don't have to answer me.

Are you really happy with this mess?
Look at this post and tell me or just yourself that you are not bothered?

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nationwide1(m): 9:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

An affidavit does not have to contain the full story. It only has to assert at least one main point. The purpose of that affidavit was to let INEC know that his qualifications were in existence and could be verified from the military, nothing more.

P.S. This issue seems to be above your head, I suggest you give it a rest.
'Above your head' because you can't substantiate your lies? Even a child knows the monumental falsehood being displayed by Buhari / APC. If you think PDP just made the allegation without strong reasons, then you must be a kid. Don't you know that PDP has lawyers and they know the implications of such allegation if turned out to be false? I'm sure your knowledge of politics ends with 'PDP', 'Change' and 'APC'. Get this truth tonight: Even the APC chieftains know that Buhari does not have school certificate. This is beyond children politics on Nairaland.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
agabaI23:
Permit me to say one more thing.
Yes he does not have to convince me but does it not bother you that your mai gaskyka has a cloud of smoke above his head? be sincere. You don't have to answer me.

Are you really happy with this mess?
Look at this post and tell me or just yourself that you are not bothered?

I am not bothered at all. I have already convinced my family members and several of my friends to vote for Buhari. If you can convince me that he actually caused a fake WASC certificate to be released to the public then I will reverse my support. Nobody has shown me any real proof that the certificate was forged. If I wanted to forge a secondary school certificate I would not give myself those results.

6 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by agabaI23(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

I am not bothered at all. I have already convinced my family members and several of my friends to vote for Buhari. If you can convince me that he actually caused a fake WASC certificate to be released to the public then I will reverse my support. Nobody has shown me any real proof that the certificate was forged. If I wanted to forge a secondary school certificate I would not give myself those results.
Then, check the link I sent to you and get back to me. I will convince you and you will shout sai Jonathan

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
nationwide1:
'Above your head' because you can't substantiate your lies? Even a child knows the monumental falsehood being displayed by Buhari / APC. If you think PDP just made the allegation without strong reasons, then you must be a kid. Don't you know that PDP has lawyers and they know the implications of such allegation if turned out to be false? I'm sure your knowledge of politics ends with 'PDP', 'Change' and 'APC'. Get this truth tonight: Even the APC chieftains know that Buhari does not have school certificate. This is beyond children politics on Nairaland.

PDP has lawyers yet they can't go to court. What exactly are they waiting for? Please tell me. Don't you know that if they can disgrace Buhari in open court as a certificate forger then this election is over? It would be a complete walkover for Jonathan, instant victory. So tell me again what is PDP waiting for? They should go to court and expose the fraud if they can.

5 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
agabaI23:
Then, check the link I sent to you and get back to me. I will convince and you will shout sai Jonathan

I didn't get any message from you with a link. Why not just post it here so that any other interested person can also see your proof?

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by agabaI23(m): 9:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

I didn't get any message from you with a link. Why not just post it here so that any other interested person can also see your proof?
Apologies!
https://www.nairaland.com/2107777/pdp-tenders-evidence-buharis-certificate
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
agabaI23:
Apologies!
https://www.nairaland.com/2107777/pdp-tenders-evidence-buharis-certificate

Lol. I have already read that story. I didn't even bother to comment cos it's obviously a joke and FFK is a clown. The man is just enjoying himself at GEJ's expense. If Jonathan loses this elections FFK will come running back to the APC crying for forgiveness. He has no character, no principles and no sense of shame. FFK is a practiced liar and is not someone that any Nigerian should trust. In fact when Jonathan employed him I knew that the president of Nigeria is truly clueless and has no problem surrounding himself with frauds.
Please don't trust that man FFK. Jonathan really goofed by putting him on his team.

By the way did you also believe him when FFK said that Buhari is from Niger Republic?

6 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by dustydee: 9:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari has no WASC certificate.

WAEC doesn't give certificate if you fail maths.

grin grin grin
Let me quote you before you modify your post - The minimum requirement to obtain a WAEC certificate is one Pass (cool.

8 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by agabaI23(m): 9:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Lol. I have already read that story. I didn't even bother to comment cos it's obviously a joke and FFK is a clown. The man is just enjoying himself at GEJ's expense. If Jonathan loses this elections FFK will come running back to the APC crying for forgiveness. He has no character, no principles and no sense of shame. FFK is a practiced liar and is not someone that any Nigerian should trust. In fact when Jonathan employed him I knew that the president of Nigeria is truly clueless and has no problem surrounding himself with frauds.
Please don't trust that man FFK. Jonathan really goofed by putting him on his team.

By the way did you also believe him when FFK said that Buhari is from Niger Republic?
Did you see the statement about result being brought forward from 1960?
Buhari said he sat for WASC in 1961 and it is on tape.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by eaglechild: 9:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ventura1:

Are you saying that WAEC/CAMBRIDGE used pens in their master sheet in 1961?
The movable printing press was invented in the mid 15th century.

Buhari should show us his certificate or go to jail.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Gondonu: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Buhari is a dunce!

He first said he had a Cambridge certificate only for him to later say it was WASC?

Thanks for that observation.Not forgeting his "my certificate is with the military board"& later "I assumed that my certificate are with..."-lying under oath.This man is fraud personified.The only honourable thing for him is only to resign but will he?

6 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babadee1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2015
agabaI23:
Did you see the statement about result being brought forward from 1960?
Buhari said sat for WASC in 1961 and it is on tape.

Lol. I'm really starting to enjoy this. So I went to look at the Cambridge results master list again to see what you were talking about. It turns out that there was an asterisk before that statement. There are eighteen names on that list and the candidate being referred to by that statement was not Muhammadu Buhari it was somebody else.
Even if it was him however (and it's not), it only means that he repeated the exam in 1961 after taking it previously in 1960 and there is nothing legally wrong with that.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by koredeolanrewaju(m): 9:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari has no WASC certificate.

WAEC doesn't give certificate if you fail maths.
. U be olodo.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by major466(m): 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Buhari is a dunce!

He first said he had a Cambridge certificate only for him to later say it was WASC?

Buhari is the confirmed definition of Corruption.

5 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by lasrondo: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
1. A proper 1959 cambridge school waec certificate
2. Purported Buhari's result(1961)

Here is the source: Brain tem.org

GO AND DIE

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by agabaI23(m): 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Lol. I'm really starting to enjoy this. So I went to look at the Cambridge results master list again to see what you were talking about. It turns out that there was an asterisk before that statement. There are eighteen names on that list and the candidate being referred to by that statement was not Muhammadu Buhari it was somebody else.
Even if it was him however (and it's not), it only means that he repeated the exam in 1961 after taking it previously in 1960 and there is nothing legally wrong with that.
But he said that he sat for WASC in 1961 and passed in 1961. It is on record sir.

Meanwhile, below is not about Buhari but it may be of interest sir. I copied this from someones wall on Facebook
When Colonel Ben Gbulie wrote this book, "Five Majors", he was simply writing to tell is the history of our civil war, we never knew a time will come today when what Colonel Gbulie wrote years ago will be useful in our assessment of educational qualification our past military dictator.
Please pick up your five majors NOW and you will see this (stay away from Facebook or ten minutes and read proper book).
****************************************"By 1960, shortly after Nigeria's independence, the Prime Minister, Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, had directed the Principal of King's College, Lagos, Mr. P.H. Davies, to provide places, annually, for at least 15 boys from the North, whether or not they passed the requisite regular entrance examination."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" p. 36, published first in 1981.
"In an attempt to catch up militarily with the South, the Northern politicians had thrown out all discretion. They had lowered standards of admission drastically, settling for the minimum. For as I recalled, all the Northerners in my intake had been trained at the Mons Officer Cadet School in Aldershot. And they had become officers after barely six months of military training, whereas those of us who had been sent to Sandhurst had had to do two long years to earn the Queen's Commission. The implications were quite clear - and most disturbing. Not only had these Northerners become commissioned officers before we were half-way through our first year at Sandhurst, they had all risen to the enviable rank of Captain before we could even appear at the sovereign's parade which served essentially as a prerequisite for our passing out as Second Lieutenants."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors, pages 12 - 13, Published 1981.
"By 1964 a group of young Nigerian officer-cadets, mostly Northerners, had been declared academically unfit and hence repatriated by the Canadian military authorities. These cadets were however pronounced commissioned by the Nigerian Federal Government no sooner than they had arrived at the Ikeja Airport. Consequently they had had to be absorbed into the Nigerian Army as commissioned officers, even though they had received no requisite military training."
----- Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" page 13, published 1981.
"Zak (Maimalari) had held the rank of Captain in 1960. But before my return from the United Kingdom in 1963, he had soared to the top rank of Brigadier. In other words, he had risen from Captain to Temporary/Major, to Substatntive/Major, to Temporary/Lieutenant-Colonel, to Substantive/Colonel and then to Brigadier, all within that short span of time. It was just scandalous"
----- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" page 13, published 1981
Thanks Chief Ben Gbulie. Oga Emeka Maduewesi, this man deserves kudos for this book. See how useful it is.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Gondonu: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
So Buhari is telling us that he never value his credentials to even keep photocopies in case of any eventuality like this? There is more to this Certificate issue than meet the eye.

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by okok0bioko: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Illiterate of the highest order, @ op, I guess your brain wasn't functioning well since you have failed to notice the difference between WAEC certificate and WAEC result. It's not your fault, you go suffer when Jona thief all the money finish na dustbin you go dey collect breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by globalresource: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
I don't know why some Nigerians failed to know the difference between certificate and statement of result. What was released s statement if result and not certificate... It

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ajaopopo: 10:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=AlfaSeltzer post=30033295]Buhari has no WASC certificate.

WAEC doesn't give certificate if you fail maths.[/quote ] so u are so dumpy like dis.if u hv only one pass WASC. Will still issue u certificate.is only for parallel. Ok
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nwaanambra1(m): 10:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:

Why the insult bro? You can still make your point clean without the insults.
You weren't expecting a real 1961 cert to be unearthed?
We've been days, digging

pls kindly dig for chibok girls - thank you in advance! tongue tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Election Prophecies: What Prophet T.B Joshua And Others Said About The Winner. / "Buhari Chronically Ill, His Figure Now No More Than Skin & Bones" - Brimah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.