Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (75998 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Olaolufred(m): 7:38am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=28pt]ALL THESE EVIDENCES ARE REQUIRED IN THE COURT.

PDP AND ALL ITS PIGS SHOULD GO TO COURT.

OUTSIDE THAT, IT IS PROPAGANDA.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

An affidavit does not have to contain the full story. It only has to assert at least one main point. The purpose of that affidavit was to let INEC know that his qualifications were in existence and could be verified from the military, nothing more.

P.S. This issue seems to be above your head, I suggest you give it a rest.

an affidavits should be made for damaged, stolen or ceased original certificate and not photo copies.

He should have made an affidavit about the destruction of his certificate and not about the copies given to the military if you are sure he is not saying that the military is holding his originals.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by leo2020: 7:55am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
Way way different
..some of you actually went to school but with little or no brain and therefore remain an illiterate..there is always a computer/broad sheet to confirm d authencity of results..i collected my original cert from waec 6 yrs after i had already graduated. PDP is only making GMB to be more popular..

u always say GEJ till 2019 n so ur jobless bro n sis will remain jobless till 2019
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by loswhite(m): 7:57am On Jan 23, 2015
StPete:

We no dey search for GMB's certificate. The mandate is clear: inec needs Buhari's result to update and finalise their database
INEC said they cannot disqualify Buhari so pls can we just move to what and what did candidates intend to do and how they hope to achieve it. The debate should be on that not this nonsense. Buhari has contested election b4 so this year is not going to be different. He will definitely contest
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by fuke(m): 8:05am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
Way way different

Go back to school.
Statement of result is different from certificate.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by creampusha: 8:06am On Jan 23, 2015
We need to see the certificate of the moderator. How stupid can you be? What was brought out was a "reissue"!!!! Do you know the meaning of that word? did you expect them to still have the template from 1961? Hasn't the name of the school even changed? On the Cambridge certificate you presented as evidence, did the supervisory authority put their names anywhere on the document? And where in the world does the "|" sign equate to A1? Eyesight problems? And how many derivatives of your own name exists? Go and refund all the money your folks spent on your education. It obviously was a waste of resources.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by salihu2nic: 8:08am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
1. A proper 1959 cambridge school waec certificate
2. Purported Buhari's result(1961)

Here is the source: Brain tem.org
No body should get me wrong pls........the person that post this is a BIG F..L
Wondering why........how on earth will he expect a statement of result to be in the same format as the certificate from the examination board. All those commenting are mu..u like him/her cos none of u wrote SSCE too. If any of u do, pls get ur statement of result offered to u from ur sch and compare with the certificate from WAEC board. Pls keep them side by side cos some ppl will still not appreciate the difference.
Lastly, i leave u with this...THERES NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO SEE. From the literate perspective

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by OLADD: 8:09am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
1. A proper 1959 cambridge school waec certificate
2. Purported Buhari's result(1961)

Here is the source: Brain tem.org

OP, let's try as much as possible to be factual and unambiguous when disputing any public issue. I am one of those who felt and still feel very strongly that there's something fishy about the statement of result issued by GMB's school, however, part of your own submissions are also fraught with errors;
1. The first specimen is a typical Cambridge Certificate while specimen 2 is an ordinary statement of result. They are two different comparisons.
2. The Statement from the Kastina School does not have AI in Igbo as you alledged. A1 should not be mistaken for slash(/) sign.
3. Other observations on the statement are spot on.
However, as said earlier, I am still not convinced that Buhari's statement is authentic unless authenticated and certified by WAEC and that's what FFK should establish very quickly. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by creampusha: 8:10am On Jan 23, 2015
omobolanle- Bolanle, bola, mobola. I have had to personally go and swear an affidavit because I used different derivatives of my first name on different certificates.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nov2(m): 8:39am On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari has no WASC certificate.

WAEC doesn't give certificate if you fail maths.

Haba na wa oooooooooooooo, Ao u know if no bi say u too fail MATHEMATICS.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by DidiLove1: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

This is a silly lie.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by omar22(m): 8:50am On Jan 23, 2015
We have all seen it before....

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by 1dickatatime: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2015
moderatorr:
Ok, but thats after you have accepted that the purported statement of result is not the certificate INEC asked for and is fake too because You don't put on caps in passports.

INEC didn't ask for his certificate because he has been cleared by the same INEC and already deemed eligible for election. It is you confused lots that needs your brains checked for consistency. Whether you like it or not we will vote out the true enemies of our people and start putting our best foot forward. I want to leave a country for my children and that's why I am part of this campaign.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Odunharry(m): 9:01am On Jan 23, 2015
fyneguy:
Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by samplegirl(f): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2015
santinoj:

See this one, bikonu!

After they don tell you say na statement of result you still dey find certificate... Hahahahahahaha

Nairaland no go kill me o cheesy

You wey sabi what are the conditions, statement of result or certificate?

A man sat for exams in 1961 and is bringing statement of result bearing 2015 meanwhile when he was filling INEC form he claimed he had certificate but when it is time to produce it he is producing statement of result. What a man!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Dbboy(m): 9:08am On Jan 23, 2015
afolag:

av u ever wondered the sukses nigeria could av recorded if we search for the chibok girls the way we are searvhing for GMB certificate?

Such success would have been archived only if you had successfully spelt the word success instead of sukses cheesy. These are buhari's breed that why they want to use propaganda to install him by force. Nigerian graduate that can't spell the word success.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by charlycharles(m): 9:09am On Jan 23, 2015
i thought d sec sch system as at then stopped at class five but gmb got his at class six...
y?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Chigold101(m): 9:16am On Jan 23, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:

Did GMB sat for WAEC? Yes He did
Did he pass the exams? NO... thats all.

Mr Integrity Anti Corruption Crusader is not clean at all
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by mavinc4u(f): 9:25am On Jan 23, 2015
OLADD:

OP, let's try as much as possible to be factual and unambiguous when disputing any public issue. I am one of those who felt and still feel very strongly that there's something fishy about the statement of result issued by GMB's school, however, part of your own submissions are also fraught with errors;
1. The first specimen is a typical Cambridge Certificate while specimen 2 is an ordinary statement of result. They are two different comparisons.
2. The Statement from the Kastina School does not have AI in Igbo as you alledged. A1 should not be mistaken for slash(/) sign.
3. Other observations on the statement are spot on.
However, as said earlier, I am still not convinced that Buhari's statement is authentic unless authenticated and certified by WAEC and that's what FFK should establish very quickly. Thank you.

Thanks for this message, it made a lot sense.

Point of correction;
There are difference between certificate and statement of result.
The statement of results does not show that GMB wrote an igbo subject but it was a slash sign which shows that it was not registered.
The statement was issued from the new waec booklet of the school so you don't expect the school to go dig out a plain booklet of 1961 inorder to issue him statement of results, therefore everything on that sheet would have the current curriculum on it.

Faults finding;
People said that there is nothing like Hausa Language in 1961, i wasn't born then so i would not know but if the claim is true then the result is questionable.
The exam was written in 1961 but his school principal wrote attestation letter in 1963 that GMB would pass his exams if taken into the Military, does it mean that 1963 came before 1961 or is this the case of some Hausa people saying i dey craze when he purposely mean *Are you crazy* ? Someone should please explain.
After 10 years or so of writing exams, the master list and every thing containing the result of that set is moved from the school to Waec office where students that come after the shifting would be asked to go to Waec office for collection so how was the school able to get the result? Does it mean that they did not take their master list back? Schools can only issue testimonial and nothing else. Quote me if am wrong on this.

Solutions;

Exams they said is not the true test of knowledge, if he feels he has the wisdom to take Nigerians to their promise land then PDP should give him a break to contest and allow the masses to decide.
If PDP wants clarification of his result then they should take his centre and exam number to waec or cambridge to find out the authencity of the result or have the bodies misplaced the original sheets of 1961 results?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:30am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

I hope this has helped those people still confused by this recent development.

Abegi drop that. I just saw my mum's own just now well kept in her file. Just d same Cambridge result. She was a commercial student. Pls stop all theses political brouhaha of trying to defend an anti-corrupt antique. God help us in Nigeria. GMB has become more popular b4 been President coz of his certificate saga than d better activities in Naija. See popularity in confused corruption!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nickxtra(m): 9:37am On Jan 23, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Buhari is a dunce!

He first said he had a Cambridge certificate only for him to later say it was WASC?

Don't get it twisted WASC was conducted by Cambridge. WASC is not a body, but an examination.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by patpaul: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Huffington: 9:39am On Jan 23, 2015
BUSTED!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 23, 2015
nickxtra:
Don't get it twisted WASC was conducted by Cambridge. WASC is not a body, but an examination.

Cambridge WASC differs from an ordinary WASC certificate.

Cambridge WASC was the examining body that conducted secondary school leaving certificates and was conducted and organized by Cambridge university.

WASC will later emerge with WAEC as the examining body.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by oluwabamis(m): 9:43am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

This is the most accurate answer to all this "confusion" I keep saying this forum is filled with half baked students with cheap android phones and a few data which was given by their gsm providers. Thanks really good for you r time
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by patpaul: 9:43am On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:

WHEN DID YOU BECOME BUHARI'S SPOKESMAN, FOR GOD'S SAKE? BUHARI HAS NOT TOLD NIGERIANS HE LOST HIS CERTIFICATE LIKE SAMBO DID. THE MAN SAID HIS CERTIFICATE IS WITH THE ARMY
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ybalogs(m): 9:47am On Jan 23, 2015
fyneguy:
abeg tell am again.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by emmatemmy(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2015
so u guys cannot differentiate statement of result from certificate let PDP write the board themselves i want to tell you that school doesnt issue certificate the only issue statement of result
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Curvinus(m): 9:49am On Jan 23, 2015
Is it Mohamed Buhari or Muhammadu Buhari?

Please no to forgery, perjury and even injury.

Say no to nepotism.

Say no to feeding bottle federalism and the entrenchment of the status quo.

Say no to disregard for the rule of law and due process.

Lets all get behind Buhari and push him out of this presidential race.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Kingyellew(m): 9:51am On Jan 23, 2015
The North Shld ve. Come wt a better candidiate nd not a military junta who has a poor accademic background ,. Believe, u wld be. Disqualified within d shortrun, ok!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Olaolufred(m): 9:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Curvinus:
Is it Mohamed Buhari or Muhammadu Buhari?

Please no to forgery, perjury and even injury.

Say no to nepotism.

Say no to feeding bottle federalism and the entrenchment of the status quo.

Say no to disregard for the rule of law and due process.

Lets all get behind Buhari and push him out of this presidential race.

[size=18pt]THESE ARE TECHNICALITIES THAT WILL WIN YOU THIS CASE IN THE COURT OF LAW.

SO, GO AHEAD TO THE COURT.

YOU WILL EVEN MAKE MONEY FROM THIS CASE AND BECOME MORE POPULAR.

SO MANY BENEFITS.
[/size]
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by elantraceey(f): 9:59am On Jan 23, 2015
fyneguy:

Tell that to Buhari , we asked for certificate not statement of result undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Soldiers Who Survived Boko Haram Attack In Borno (Pictures) / Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.