Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,710 members, 7,827,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (76083 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by deluxecad(m): 5:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan will woefully lose this election, no matter how desperate he and his cronies try to shift the focus from real issues on ground to trying to misanalyze a general's certificate. The issues on ground are so real and biting that we should focus on them for the benefit of our own children than this baseless mud slinging.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by BraniacX(m): 7:19pm On Jan 23, 2015
porka:

The principal said in the letter that Buhari would pass his exams.

It turned out that Buhari never passed any exams.

The guy has been using this fraud to rise and intimidate Nigerians.

The time is up for this fraudster.

WORD!!!!! grin
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by delishpot: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Do this ellection already angry
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by BraniacX(m): 7:36pm On Jan 23, 2015
deluxecad:
Jonathan will woefully lose this election, no matter how desperate he and his cronies try to shift the focus from real issues on ground to trying to misanalyze a general's certificate. The issues on ground are so real and biting that we should focus on them for the benefit of our own children than this baseless mud slinging.

It isn't Jonathan questioning Buhari here, it is we the private citizens of Nigeria who refuse to be fooled by the blitz and propaganda surrounding APC's and booharis campaign that are asking the questions and are calling him to order, we are wondering how an illiterate ignoramus was able to bluster his way to and through the highest echelons of power in Nigeria on the alter of tribalism and military impunity without anyone calling him to order. Well, unfortunately for him this time, this is democracy and in a democratic dispensation, we have the right to ask him every question that we find valid pertaining to his history and personality once he offers himself up for public office, the same rights I believe you believe you have to question GEJ about his competence and performance and if Buhari doesn't like the questions, he can help himself by stepping down because even if GOD forbid he wins, these questions and doubts will still dog him and dare I say osibandeshocked for staking his credibility on the altar of a very tainted Buhari by associating with him in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
Dbboy:

Such success would have been archived only if you had successfully spelt the word success instead of sukses cheesy. These are buhari's breed that why they want to use propaganda to install him by force. Nigerian graduate that can't spell the word success.
Success was so hard because we had lots of strike in school and guess who made that happen, the educated husband of an illitrate.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
tunshe:

So what?!

Ah my Tunshe baby
Onye m bu n'obi
So you are still alive
You made it into the new year
We thank Allah

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by berrystunn(m): 10:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
podosci:

Jesus christ.......am leaving this planet
Are you blind?
Did you actually see the spreadsheet or you just saying what people told you?
what you dull people are seeing has "!" is not A1, it means absent or not done
the result is graded from 1-10,,,
1-4 means good
5-7 credit
7-8 pass
8-10 fail

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ifeelgood: 10:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

I hope this has helped those people still confused by this recent development.
wow, 461 likes for you! how?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by johnnyblakes(m): 11:26pm On Jan 23, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

ok wat of the hausa and igbo that he passed?was hausa language being studied then?,and how coome he got c5 in hausa and got a1 in igbo language?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by free13: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari show us your certificate. Buhari ole........
grin grin grin grin

moderatorr:

Buhari never mentioned that his cert was lost. That would have been a different story altogether.
1. He said it was with the military.
2. Then he said it was confiscated by IBB after ousting him.
3. Then he said it was with his secondary school principal.
4. Then he said PDP was using it to blackmail him
5. Then vanguard leaked a faked cert

That is the issue, he didn't say it was lost, because then, it would mean he had obtained it, then lost it.
The case here is different.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Arsheda(m): 12:01am On Jan 24, 2015
Pls am I the only one who see clearly here.
There is difference btw statement of result and waec certificate.
Pls, can APC just present a waec certificate and lets effect #change once and for all abi e hard them.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by olami234lekan(m): 1:43am On Jan 24, 2015
nationwide1:
'Above your head' because you can't substantiate your lies? Even a child knows the monumental falsehood being displayed by Buhari / APC. If you think PDP just made the allegation without strong reasons, then you must be a kid. Don't you know that PDP has lawyers and they know the implications of such allegation if turned out to be false? I'm sure your knowledge of politics ends with 'PDP', 'Change' and 'APC'. Get this truth tonight: Even the APC chieftains know that Buhari does not have school certificate. This is beyond children politics on Nairaland.

Good point and why do you think PDP are yet to take the case to court.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by olami234lekan(m): 1:51am On Jan 24, 2015
free13:
Buhari show us your certificate. Buhari ole........
grin grin grin grin

Yoga jona believe in due process and he is yet to go to court over this one. And accusing someone of saying contradicting statement. Hypocrisy, I will fix power in four year, Mend is not responsible for attack and later Mend is responsible for the attack, I believe in due process but yet to take Buhari to court over certificate, I will not spend more than four years now want to spend more than four years.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by nationwide1(m): 5:31am On Jan 24, 2015
olami234lekan:

Good point and why do you think PDP are yet to take the case to court.
The courts are currently on strike.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Tekkyboy(m): 8:49am On Feb 01, 2015
babadee1:

tell them o let them know.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by brehmann(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2015
9jatriot:

If you entered the university immediately you finish secondary school then you are likely to have used your statement of result but if you had to wait for 5yrs before you finally got admission the probably your certificate would be ready and you could then pick it up. From your statement, I guess yours was the latter.

There's no top and/or NUC accredited university that will give you admission based on statement of result from a school.. You will be told to at least bring a signed and stamped WAEC result computer print-out sent to your school.. I guess you went through the back door (That's even if you went to any at all).
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by 9jatriot(m): 9:27pm On May 17, 2015
brehmann:

There's no top and/or NUC accredited university that will give you admission based on statement of result from a school.. You will be told to at least bring a signed and stamped WAEC result computer print-out sent to your school.. I guess you went through the back door (That's even if you went to any at all).

Mud slinging. Like Buhari and Jega I will tow the part of educating you and refuse to come to your level of insults. When you finish secondary school, certificates are not released immediately, the school issues you a statement of result to use. The school expects that by the time you are graduating your certificate will be ready before you can do your final clearance. Before then, most schools insist you bring a stamp master list or a scratch card to access the waec website.

In the same vein, your university will not issue you a certificate until convocation, you are however given a statement of result to use pending when eventually it comes out. Most people use their statement of results for their NYSC.

Hope you know what a certificate is?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage / Judges Order Peter Obi’s Legal Team To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.