Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (76006 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by kabir172: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
the logic of Section 131(d) of the Nigerian 1999
Constitution focused not on certificates but on
educational level.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by 100Cents: 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.

Even at that.

The forgery was so weak. Even a nursery school kid will see through it.

If Buhari doesn't have this certificate, let him tell us, we will speak to INEC to forget it..
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by umar759(m): 10:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari has no WASC certificate.

WAEC doesn't give certificate if you fail maths.
wia did u hia dt 1 4rm, i failed maths and i av my original waec result. Febuhari 14
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by samleey(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
it not possible for him to be given the old certificate, the current certificate and statement of result will be issue to any student that request for his/her result in any institutions.......the school cannot keep old certificate.
For instance if u have not collected ur pry school certificate go and ask them now...u will be issue new one not the old one.

The record is there.......you can go to Kastina to confirm unbehave of Gej.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by podosci(m): 10:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari has no WASC certificate.

WAEC doesn't give certificate if you fail maths.
Jezuz.....am leaving this planet,,,,i cant exist on the same planet with someone has dumb has this.
its Pdps fault for bringing up the circumstance where dumb people like you can question another persons certificate.....
Buhari did "CAMBRIDGE WASC"..........Not WAEC,,,,,,
And in the case of waec ,even if you fail maths,,,,WAEC would still issue you a certificate
Incase you failed your waec and thats what lead you to this silly conclusion,,,,,your certificate is ready,,go to your school and collect it....failure does not hinder your certificate

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by sam13(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
StPete:

We no dey search for GMB's certificate. The mandate is clear: inec needs Buhari's result to update and finalise their database

And you are one of inec employee to help finalise their database?you go later tell us your stand
Sai Buhari
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by menesheh(m): 10:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na wa oo

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by sammyj: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
The poster is daft and bias. How can you compare statement of result generated to replace a missing certificate with the actual certificate. Abeg Embrace change and vote the peoples general
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by AreaFada2: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sobeautiful:
What a shame!!! For a big country like Nigeria to be battling with ordinary WASCE for its presidential candidate is very disgraceful. This is a country filled with intelectuals. Why on earth will WASC be the requirement for the greatest position in a big country like ours? Are we going forward or backward? God forbid!!! To crown it all we can't still produce the certificate. We are still telling tales by moonlight. Can we see how we are disgracing ourselves before the international communities? Giant of Africa indeed. Ka Chukwu mere anyi ebere umunna!!!

My brother, shame nor dey catch thief as e dey catch his kinsmen.

The reason for WASCE as minimum is to enable uneducated Northerners & ex-servicemen come to power.

Don't forget the constitution was fashioned by Hausa-Fulani military goons. Shikena.

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by brehmann(m): 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.

Mumu was it your statement of result that you used to gain admission into the University? (that's if you even went to any)..

Pains bitterly me that youths/graduates of these days can not stand for what is right.. For me, an illiterate won't be my President! We can't go back to our ways of doing things.. He should present his declared WASC certificate as stipulated by Law..
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
afolag:

av u ever wondered the sukses nigeria could av recorded if we search for the chibok girls the way we are searvhing for GMB certificate?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Godpinkin(m): 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
In as much as PDP tries to distract THE MOVEMENT FOR CHANGE, those of us that see's THE CHANGE at the top as end to corruption,insecurity and mismanagment have DECIDED to stand solidly by Buhari.......

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

I hope this has helped those people still confused by this recent development.

Why would Buhari lose his certificates? A man of his calibre, who claimed he joined the military and became a commissioned officer immediately after his Secondary school would be so careless with his certificates? Moreover, he never said he lost them.
And let me ask you, when you collected your statement of result and WAEC certificate from your school, did you not write and sign, "original copy collected by me"? Where are the duplicates of Buhari's original statement of result and WAEC certificate? We expected to see copies of them. I can bet you that my secondary school still has an extra copy of each, for me.
Buhari should stop deceiving himself. Nigerians will not let this issue rest if he doesn't provide those documents.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
berrystunn:

So you believe this result ?
Igbo language A1
C. R .K A1

MUMU ALERT!

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by 1miccza: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

Bros but the recent one would carry the school's name and not Ministry of education with wassc under it right? I am not in support of any party but i think he who must go into equity must go in with clean hands if any candidate f**** up we treat it squarely that's all....
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by tecmon: 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari should be arrested and prosecuted for forgery and perjury
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by stigman(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ahmed4002:

the Internet thugs who campaign for
Goodluck Jonathan are an utter disgrace to
humankind. They are, indeed, a strange species
of homo sapiens. Maybe, they are a hybrid of
homo erectus and home sapiens! Their actions
are hardly compatible with those of people who
have what the French call l’amour propre, self
esteem or self worth.

But far from taking exception to this sacrilege, the
self-styled Internet warriors, whom Oby
Ezekwesili memorably calls Internet thugs, are
rather now in cahoots with Femi! They quote
him approvingly every minute. Why? Femi has a
huge propaganda budget! Most of these
Internet warriors are on his payroll, and their
principal duty is to besmirch the integrity of
Muhammadu Buhari, apart from raising cudgels,
knives, daggers and guns against thoughtful
Igbo people who raise questions about the
propriety of their action. The Great Zik of
Africa was fond of describing such irresponsible
characters as knaves.

Remind me, you are in jss 3 what again
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by 9jatriot(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
brehmann:

Mumu was it your statement of result that you used to gain admission into the University? (that's if you even went to any)..

Pains bitterly me that youths/graduates of these days can not stand for what is right.. For me, an illiterate won't be my President! We can't go back to our ways of doing things.. He should present his declared WASC certificate as stipulated by Law..

If you entered the university immediately you finish secondary school then you are likely to have used your statement of result but if you had to wait for 5yrs before you finally got admission the probably your certificate would be ready and you could then pick it up. From your statement, I guess yours was the latter.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by AdekunleBalogun: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
My advice for everyone of you here is to becareful what you consume all in the name of politics because by the time its all blows out in our face neither Jonathan or Buhari will be here to help us. A WAEC/Cambridge of 1961 in 2015 of no significant now be came an issue all because of politic, so what the significant of the Phd of mr Jonathan in Zoology in relevant to Nigerians situation. While we are here discussing this no brain of an issue there are people who are about to sleep wit an empty stomach, there are people out there who are not sure of their life making it to the next morning. As for those of you who are been used by this politicians to spread their message of division, of hate and of misinform my question for you is what happens to you after the election would they still be paying you to spread their deceit and falsehood? In case you don't know, the same people who are paying you are also buying arm and ammunitions all in name of power, I wonder where you will belong when that time comes, when bullets will be used to convey their message, where will you be I guess running for ur dear lifes and the money will not be able to help. One thing though, I hope you'll be able to live with the fact that you've helped this politicians in no small way to start a war, and all of you will wonder why you having problems, why God is not answering ur prayers.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Why would Buhari lose his certificates? A man of his calibre, who claimed he joined the military and became a commissioned officer immediately after his Secondary school would be so careless with his certificates? Moreover, he never said he lost them.
And let me ask you, when you collected your statement of result and WAEC certificate from your school, did you not write and sign, "original copy collected by me"? Where are the duplicates of Buhari's original statement of result and WAEC certificate? We expected to see copies of them. I can bet you that my secondary school still has an extra copy of each, for me.
Buhari should stop deceiving himself. Nigerians will not let this issue rest if he doesn't provide those documents.

FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME BUHARI SAT FOR WASC AND NOT WAEC. BOTH BODIES HAVE NO CORRELATION. WAEC IS UNDER AFRICAN CONTROL WHILE WASC BACK THEN WAS UNDER BRITISH CONTROL SO THE BRITS HAD ALL RECORDS

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nely77(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
afolag:

you dont need a to study a four years course to know that something is wrong somewhere, it was this same INEC that cleared him some years back. Did he gave them your result then? or what was the standard procedure to register a candidate for election that wasn't followed then.

@afolag, the amended 2011 bill says they should tender evidence(certificates) to support their claimed qualifications whereas prior to 2011, they would only state their qualifications.
Get some sense into your coconut.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by agabaI23(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:

Yes he sat for the WASC in 1961 but out of eight courses he only passed six. I'm not saying his results were good, in fact they were quite bad which is why I respect him all the more for daring to release his results considering how bad they were. Don't believe any one who tells you that the certificate is forged, they're just trying to deceive you.
Regarding the book by Gbulie, we already know that for a long time northerners enjoyed a quota in the military and in federal schools. I don't blame Buhari for that even if he was a beneficiary of the system. It was a form of affirmative action which has been scaled back and will soon be phased out.
I sense that you are a honest young man and I feel sad that Nigerian politics of tribal bitterness is infecting your generation as well. Please don't fall for it. Buhari is not an enemy just because he is from the north and a muslim. We are all Nigerians.
Far from being what you think. I am not being deceived anybody sir. I have facts. Not bitter and not one of those. get me a credible progressive from the North, better than GEJ, I will vote for him.

Apart from the certificate saga, I had already made up my mind on him. Go check my posts on his supposed economic miracle in the 80's

He has nothing to show for 20 months of military rule which could be equal to 4 years of civilian rule considering that he has no set backs from house or senate approvals.
Whatever he wanted done was done via an instant decree yet

In March 1984, signed the the agreement that initiated the refining of Nigeria crude abroad for importation
He built no refinery as you guys want us to believe
He assumed office when the naira was 79k to $1
When he left office, it was 89k to a dollar
The said he reduced inflation from 23% to 5% how? By forcing people to sell for instance a tin of milk they bought at N6 for N4.

Under him as the commissioner of petroleum, $2.8B was not accounted for
Under him as the PTF chairman, N25B was mismanaged and he had no clue. His relative he placed in charge died when the PTF probe committe was constituted and the only exoneration OBJ could give was that he did not benefit. I know you are an honest man, tell if that was good enough? What is actually your grouse with GEJ? Tell me why you will vote for GMB if not for sentiment and I will tell why I have pitched my tent with him since 2011.

He does not know, not a card carrying member of any party. I do not work any contract for anyone. I am talking based on personal conviction. forget the oluwole certificate

But if I may ask, why was it easier for Buhari to go for an Affidavit while he could have gotten a certified true copy? Which one is easier? Why has it been difficult for him?forgot to add that over 70 000 graduates were without jobs in his time. He didn't create job for them after 20 months and he wants to create jobs for millions of youths. It was like the whole country was without jobs because his physical fiscal policies closed businesses. How many Unis do we have in the 80s? How many grads? 20 months in a military regime can equate to over 3 years in democracy because there was no house of assembly or senate to hold look through your policies or approve your budget before implementation. Tell me something better

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Doyin2(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
The best way to conclude that a document is fake is to confirm from the issuer.Any person that believes otherwise must also be a lunatic.Those analysing a mere statement of result that was issued by the school on January 21,2015,also need their brain examined for lunacy.

A statement of result is just like a letter to confirm the original result, in this case, that was issued by Cambridge.Any perceived omission or commission in a confirmatory letter or statement of result,does not make it fake or forged!

We need to vote out this useless PDP so that Nigeria can have peace and be great again!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by podosci(m): 10:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
berrystunn:

So you believe this result ?
Igbo language A1
C. R .K A1
Jesus christ.......am leaving this planet
Are you blind?
Did you actually see the spreadsheet or you just saying what people told you?
what you dull people are seeing has "!" is not A1, it means absent or not done
the result is graded from 1-10,,,
1-4 means good
5-7 credit
7-8 pass
8-10 fail

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by lexxylalas2(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Buhari is a dunce!

He first said he had a Cambridge certificate only for him to later say it was WASC?

l think he is confused and not qualified to rule a great country like nigeria..Too bad and shameful to APCs.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by mrrock: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
logica:
You are on to something there. But what I think is, the results may be genuine. But the important thing is, he failed Maths (F9). Without passing Maths, he probably couldn't be issued a certificate (which was needed to join the army); and of course he was expected to retake the exam which he never did. So the note from the principal was to allow him join the army with the promise of retaking the exam.

You're right!. And not only that, the very fact that he stated in an affidavit that his certificates are with the military, which is now found to be untrue, nullifies the affidavit and disqualifies him. The affidavit was sworn in falsehood. This's enough to disqualify him, if we had activist lawyers in this country. If Gani Fawehinmi was still alive Buhari would have been disqualified in a law court.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
tecmon:
Buhari should be arrested and prosecuted for forgery and perjury

You my friend even does copy and past with your mind. You heard the word forgery and perjury now and it seems like something you can just wag about everywhere all of a sudden. If you cannot deduce sensibly from the statement of result and make proper inferences then zip it.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by oluagness(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
I hate fraud and injustice. why are people doing this to humble man? stop pushing gmb , serving Nigeria shouldn't be based on lie. he who wants justice / equity must have clean hands.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by joelenesleek(f): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.I understand this perfectly.

thanks for enlightening some fellows. But can you please make me understand the passport photograph? It will be good if everyone gets to understand this whole saga cause this is Nigeria and corruption wasn't birth today. I wouldn't want to feel so bad for sitting for Wassce the second time just because I had D in English when I can actually apply for the highest post in chevron oil. Thanks grin
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ichidodo: 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari is an Illiterate.....Buhari is a fraud.....Buhari cannot rule Nigeria.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum / US: We’ll Compel Nigeria To Accept Same-sex Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.