Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (76001 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
realnaijaa:
did you attend the any sound school .there is a different between certificate and statement of result.even waec will not issue you a certificate is you have lost your previous one but rather give you a statement of result.
As regards the date any one of you can go to your former school whose name had change over a period of time.does it mean you will be given a statement of result base on the former name no. The statement is going to reflect the present status of the new name of the school.if you graduated from Ife when it was university of Ife.you are asking for your transcript when its now OAU.do you think it is going to be titled university of Ife?never but is going to be called OAU but the date for the transcript score is going to be the year of schooling. Then current date it was signed. You guys know the truth but just trying to be mischievous
Abi ooo
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by stigman(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Ahmed4002:

brother peace. can't me out

Buhari how can I help you
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by JoBabs(m): 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
fyneguy:
Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.

Chai, bro u †oo get sense, cuz immediately I saw †his I dey wonder ow I fit say †his on FP but I'm glad u intelligently did.... Wђã† non-sense.....
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by santinoj(m): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
realnaijaa:
You guys know the truth but just trying to be mischievous

I don't think they are trying to be mischievous, I think they are actually fools grin and the balance half are kids cheesy
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by annibro(f): 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
Way way different

Am surprised u don't know d difference btw a 'Cert' & 'Statement of result'.
Anyway no. 2 is a Re-issued statement? Can't u observe d passport is a recent one & d date is 21/1/2015? D sch is now in katsina & d name has changed. Their result slip definately must change or do u xpect their new result slip 2 still bear kaduna? They have a transcript wit evryone's grade & will only copy one's grades on a new result sheet.
Stop feeling superman abeg! & exposing ur flaws.

BTW; rememba 2 educate all those liking ur post
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Sunky200: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:

Buhari never mentioned that his cert was lost. That would have been a different story altogether.
1. He said it was with the military.
2. Then he said it was confiscated by IBB after ousting him.
3. Then he said it was with his secondary school principal.
4. Then he said PDP was using it to blackmail him
5. Then vanguard leaked a faked cert

That is the issue, he didn't say it was lost, because then, it would mean he had obtained it, then lost it.
The case here is different.

you seem to be confusing things. well lemme alight this in a simple sequence for you:

1. Buhari said he lost his original certificate during the coup
2. Nigeria military just like any other countries military have a copy of all military men and women that served and or still serving the country that enable him to submit a sworn in affidavit to INEC
3. since the military agreed to play politics just the way they are playing politics with bh, he had to address his follower with a proof by presenting a statement of result collected from the school.

sentiment apart saying Buhari is an illiterate is just like saying OBJ & IBB are illiterate

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Doyin2(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
LastProphet:

THAT IS NOT HIS CERTIFICATE, THAT IS A RESULT PRINTOUT ON A KATSINA STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION LETTERHEAD! They didnt say that was his certificate copy!!! God how can we help this level of cluelessness Jonathan has spread among Nigerians? The principal checked the records and picked a CURRENT KATSINA STATE MINISTRY OF EDUCATION LETTERHEAD PAPER and printed it on it!! Thats why you see NECO crossed there!! Even a dumb person like Goodluck will not use a current letterhead if his aim is to deceive!!! And you sound so intelligent in the beginning, what happened to u after following mr clueless? what happened?

Thank you.

The best way to avoid this type of lunacy,mischief and display of illiteracy,is to vote out PDP on Febuhari 14,2015.

We need peace and progress.

Enough is Enough!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Sunky200: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:

Buhari never mentioned that his cert was lost. That would have been a different story altogether.
1. He said it was with the military.
2. Then he said it was confiscated by IBB after ousting him.
3. Then he said it was with his secondary school principal.
4. Then he said PDP was using it to blackmail him
5. Then vanguard leaked a faked cert

That is the issue, he didn't say it was lost, because then, it would mean he had obtained it, then lost it.
The case here is different.

you seem to be confusing things. well lemme alight this in a simple sequence for you:

1. Buhari said he lost his original certificate during the coup
2. Nigeria military just like any other countries military have a copy of the certificate of all military men and women that served and or still serving the country that enable him to submit a sworn in affidavit to INEC
3. since the military agreed to play politics just the way they are playing politics with bh, he had to address his follower with a proof by presenting a statement of result collected from the school.

sentiment apart saying Buhari is an illiterate is just like saying OBJ & IBB are illiterate

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Smart007i(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Why would Buhari lose his certificates? A man of his calibre, who claimed he joined the military and became a commissioned officer immediately after his Secondary school would be so careless with his certificates? Moreover, he never said he lost them.
And let me ask you, when you collected your statement of result and WAEC certificate from your school, did you not write and sign, "original copy collected by me"? Where are the duplicates of Buhari's original statement of result and WAEC certificate? We expected to see copies of them. I can bet you that my secondary school still has an extra copy of each, for me.
Buhari should stop deceiving himself. Nigerians will not let this issue rest if he doesn't provide those documents.
Now this is what i call i a joke!
How old are u plzzz ? No offence,1961 alot has change this is 2015
back then theirs No waec, what they had was Wasc, No Katsina state it was formed in 1987, even his old school has change name? Oh! did u expect the 1961 copy
u are on ur own oooo. wait ... Come February you'll see the Power of our Vote.
Sai
Buhari
#Change

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by zickie: 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
Now people listen. I am speaking from experience. When you lose your original certificate, the exam body never issue another to you. Never. Once an original is missing, it's gone. When you then apply to your institution for a 'statement' of result, the result that would be given to you would carry the 'particulars' of the institution as at the time the 'new' statement of result is being issued to you. Not based on the old particulars of the institution as at the time you graduated. Let me expantiate if as at the time you graduated from uniben, Benin city was in Bendel state, and that was the address of uniben on your original cert. When you go for a replacement statement of result today, what you'll find as the address would be edo state. It won't be the same letter headed result like the one issued to you before, date of issuance won't be the day you graduated but the very day this new statement of result is issued to you. Who signs it won't be the person that signed the former one but the current officer in charge. In a nut shell. What you'll be issued is the same letter headed result carrying all the particulars of the result as someone who just graduated newly that very year. The only difference is your year of graduation still remains the formal year of graduation, your exam no, seat no etc are all the formal ones. Also, if a passport photograph 'must' be on the result, it's going to be a current passport photograph. Nobody will ask you to produce a passport photograph of when you were in school. Lastly, for those who said he had an A1 in Igbo language, I guess you didn't understand that those subjects he didn't sit for were stroked out. Check the column for remarks you'll notice it was likewise stroked out while those he sat for were written: pass, fail, good etc as the case may be. You were mistaken a stroke for A1. That would mean he had many A1s because that was not only the subject that has that 'A1'. I hope this has helped to clear some airs. Pls I believe this result saga has lasted long enough. Nigeria has better things to worry about their leaders than their academic prowess/qualifications. Let's make the campaign issue based. God bless you all good people

3 Likes

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by galadima77(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2015
ichidodo:
You call yourself anticorrupt yet the very steps of your political and military carreer are littered with corruption....the people propping you are corruptions personified.....the small matter of documentation and accountability has become corrupt,MR Buhari..How do you suppose to discuss an issue based campaign when the fundamental and constitutional issue regarding your intergrity and eligibilty remains a knotty problem.Is this how you plan to preside over Nigeria??....

leave that one to the electorates....focus on casting ur single vote na....and d court to interprete d law
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by delfeek: 11:12pm On Jan 22, 2015
BackDatAssUp:
Buhari is a dunce!

He first said he had a Cambridge certificate only for him to later say it was WASC?

First as an African you use insultive language on anybody, talk more of an elderly
He hasn't contradicted himself ever since this issue. He only said his certificates are with the Army. After his house was invaded by the Army in 1985, after the coup and his arrest, the believe he has always had. But to his chagrin surprise, the Army claimed (by Mr Laleye, now redeployed out of the army PR dept) they do not have them. The school only issued him a statement of result - confirmed and taken over by katsina state govt headed by a PDP governor, verifiable by his candidate no. 8280002
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Doyin2(m): 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
delfeek:

First as an African you use insultive language on anybody, talk more of an elderly
He hasn't contradicted himself ever since this issue. He only said his certificates are with the Army. After his house was invaded by the Army in 1985, after the coup and his arrest, the believe he has always had. But to his chagrin surprise, the Army claimed (by Mr Laleye, now redeployed out of the army PR dept) they do not have them. The school only issued him a statement of result - confirmed and taken over by katsina state govt headed by a PDP governor, verifiable by his candidate no. 8280002

Thank you.

The best way to avoid this type of lunacy,mischief and display of illiteracy,is to vote out PDP on Febuhari 14,2015.

We need peace and progress.

Enough is Enough!
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
damogul:

FOR THE UMPTEENTH TIME BUHARI SAT FOR WASC AND NOT WAEC. BOTH BODIES HAVE NO CORRELATION. WAEC IS UNDER AFRICAN CONTROL WHILE WASC BACK THEN WAS UNDER BRITISH CONTROL SO THE BRITS HAD ALL RECORDS

Are you blind?!! Can't you see West African Examinations Council written on the certificate posted by the OP? Mind you, that certificate was for 1959.
And mind you, WAEC Certificate is the same WASC (West African School Certificate) .
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ichidodo: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Doyin2:

[s]

Now we know that people like you were hired to portray GMB in bad light.For your information you all have failed woefully and exposed your high level of lunacy.[/s]
Bad light? Did we force Buhari to swear under oath? Did we force Buhari to commit perjury?? If you want your paymaster Buhari at the helm don't you think it is our rights as Nigerians to scrutinize him at every level? Or are we to turn a blind eye when one who professes a creed turns out a hypocrite?? don't you think Nigerians deserve that? Or do we cover this up because it will portray your GMB in bad light??!...I weep for Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by warriiboguy: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Wrong analysis. Note: igbo lang.is dash not A1. Look well.k
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by akhis: 11:16pm On Jan 22, 2015
Am supprised why she people will not just want to learn.
First of all, statement is not same as certificate. Also, this is a re-issue and no sane person will expect to see the result in format of 1961 as of date. As at the date of this result, there was no Katsina state. The state was just created 1989 or would they expect to see Laguna there? More so, some people with written position don't have there names on signature but by reason of there position, we know them. Eg, Nigerian currency, we know who signed but no name. You can check it out
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by shamecurls(m): 11:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
A statement of result is different from a certificate. I have been working with a multinational for the past 8 years without my university certificate has they have confirmed from WAEC to be valid. Lets ask the military, Hoe did Buhari rose up to a General without certificate? How come these issue was never brought up in his times of losing the presidential election? Why now? Buhari is far better than a phd holder in zoology.

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Smart007i(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
lexxylalas2:

NIGERIANS AND OUR FORE FATHERS NEEDS HIS MYSTERIOUS CERTIFICATE AND ORIGINAL COPY FOR THAT MATTER.
NIGERIA IS TOO GREAT TO BE RULED BY AN ILLITERATE.WAKE UP GUYS....
Define illiterate.... Mumu.
Politics don Kill ur Brain finish.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by DeviIhimself: 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by galadima77(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
zickie:
Now people listen. I am speaking from experience. When you lose your original certificate, the exam body never issue another to you. Never. Once an original is missing, it's gone. When you then apply to your institution for a 'statement' of result, the result that would be given to you would carry the 'particulars' of the institution as at the time the 'new' statement of result is being issued to you. Not based on the old particulars of the institution as at the time you graduated. Let me expantiate if as at the time you graduated from uniben, Benin city was in Bendel state, and that was the address of uniben on your original cert. When you go for a replacement statement of result today, what you'll find as the address would be edo state. It won't be the same letter headed result like the one issued to you before, date of issuance won't be the day you graduated but the very day this new statement of result is issued to you. Who signs it won't be the person that signed the former one but the current officer in charge. In a nut shell. What you'll be issued is the same letter headed result carrying all the particulars of the result as someone who just graduated newly that very year. The only difference is your year of graduation still remains the formal year of graduation, your exam no, seat no etc are all the formal ones. Also, if a passport photograph 'must' be on the result, it's going to be a current passport photograph. Nobody will ask you to produce a passport photograph of when you were in school. Lastly, for those who said he had an A1 in Igbo language, I guess you didn't understand that those subjects he didn't sit for were stroked out. Check the column for remarks you'll notice it was likewise stroked out while those he sat for were written: pass, fail, good etc as the case may be. You were mistaken a stroke for A1. That would mean he had many A1s because that was not only the subject that has that 'A1'. I hope this has helped to clear some airs. Pls I believe this result saga has lasted long enough. Nigeria has better things to worry about their leaders than their academic prowess/qualifications. Let's make the campaign issue based. God bless you all good people

they will never want to comprehend ur explanation because that's not d purpose of creating this thread.
one even displayed his ignorance by marking out what's obvious for every sane mind to see....
they are too afraid GEJ may lose forgetting GMB too can lose.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by oluayo001(m): 11:18pm On Jan 22, 2015
Its funny how we give ourselves High BP over these 2 pple,meanwhile dem dey haus dey flex...
By d way can somebody pls remind pdp dat there r other presidential candidates that submitted affidavit alone,y face Buhari alone?? #palpableFEARofBUHARI........#desperation.....#skeletonINpdpCLOSET
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Ahmed4002(m): 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
stigman:

Buhari how can I help you
Lmao. nairaland.com feefle sha. peace out. I had F9 in English language. so carry on and tutor me.

(Can't me out) again
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by tempest69: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?
because u and ur blind analysts are full of lie and deciet. Here is a clearer photo blind bats

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Are you blind?!! Can't you see West African Examinations Council written on the certificate posted by the OP? Mind you, that certificate was for 1959.
And mind you, WAEC Certificate is the same WASC (West African School Certificate) .

My brother WAEC AND WASC ARE DIFFERENT. THE GOVERNING BODY IN 1961 WAS CAMBRIDGE FOR WASC AND NOT WAEC OF TODAY. I AM NOT BLIND AND WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DESIST FROM PASSING SUCH DEROGATORY COMMENTS MY WAY. YOU DONT WANT MY TROUBLE! ALL I CAN DO IS TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU BUT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT FOR YOU.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babestella: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
afolag:

you dont need a to study a four years course to know that something is wrong somewhere, it was this same INEC that cleared him some years back. Did he gave them your result then? or what was the standard procedure to register a candidate for election that wasn't followed then.

Please read INEC requirements well and understand the new guidelines so that you don't join those who want to ridicule our country's educational system by forging statements of result just to make NIGERIANS look stup!!!p.
Prior to this election, it was never demanded but now INEC demands that certified true copies of candidates credentials be attached as long as it is listed in the form being submitted. So if he says he has a WASC certificate so to say, then he must attach a certified true copy. If he had lost it, he must get a police extract and then an affidavit to support his claim.

Buhari has failed in the requirements, the courts will throw more light on this and do the needful when their strike is called off.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ochoi(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

I hope this has helped those people still confused by this recent development.
God bless u, am surprised y pple stil complain of d date, d letterhead paper, d passport nd even d signature on dat statement of result. Since it was issued yesterday, it has 2 carry d date it was issued nd not 1961,secondly they dn't expect him 2 stil ve a passport photograph he used in 1961 2 stil b wit him til date 4 him 2 hv attached 2 d recent result.its even foolish 4 any1 to ve said katsina stat wasn't created in d 60s so d result is fake, is d sch nt in present day katsina state? Were they expecting d name on d result 2 stil be bearing gongola state or sokoto state or whatever name it. Was called then? For instance I opened my bank acct wit intercontinental bank then nd now is being acquired by access bank so if I ve issues wt my previous atm card or passbook nd decides 2 apply 4 a new 1, so it wil be foolish of any1 to regard it as fake because d name on my card is nw Access bank and not intercontnental bank. We Nigerians re so easily misled by these desperate pdp politicians 2 d extend we dn't even wnt 2 use our head 2 think anymore and dt's d reason our dear country is in such a sorry state @ d moment. Seems Pdp dn't realize increasing Buhari's popularity nd @ d same campaigning 4 him in a way cos a lot Nigerians re even more determined 2 vote 4 Buhari nw than ever
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Smart007i:

Now this is what i call i a joke!
How old are u plzzz ? No offence,1961 alot has change this is 2015
back then theirs No waec, what they had was Wasc, No Katsina state it was formed in 1987, even his old school has change name? Oh! did u expect the 1961 copy
u are on ur own oooo. wait ... Come February you'll see the Power of our Vote.
Sai
Buhari
#Change

You must be blind, if you looked at that certificate in the original post and couldn't see West African Examinations Council written on it. WASC then was awarded by Cambridge University in Conjunction with WAEC.
And yes, they should show us the original statement of result bearing Provincial College, Katsina, or the original certificate,the type the OP posted above. Any other thing outside that is pure fake.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 11:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
DeviIhimself:
Buhari is a terrorist and i am an idi..ot for saying he is a terrorist. In fact i think i need to enrol myself into yaba left. Abeg Buhari is a terrosit to GEJs Political career

noted
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ichidodo: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
galadima77:
[s]

leave that one to the electorates....focus on casting ur single vote na....and d court to interprete d law[/s]

The Electorate is deserving CREDIBLE candidates for election...with the recent brouhaha Buhari has lost all credibility in the court of public opinion....Buhari is finished.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by 49cents(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
afolag:

av u ever wondered the sukses nigeria could av recorded if we search for the chibok girls the way we are searvhing for GMB certificate?

Its pointless to search for something that never existed don't you think?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by rockmite: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
in fact, these PDP dogs cant even reason again. so, u don't know d difference btw statement of results and certificate. I guess u got ur bsc from otueke university. Buhari is d man nigerians want. if these PDP dogs refuse to return their share of N21b b4 Feb 14, I'm afraid dey will in jail together with their commander, FFK.

Sai Buhari

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.