Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate (76002 Views)

Buhari's WAEC Certificate Vs Dino Melaye's ABU Certificate Scandal: APC News TV / I Issued Buhari’s WAEC Certificate - Alex Ajayi / WAEC Certificate: Buhari Files Appeal Against Ruling Dismissing His Objection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by DeviIhimself: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
damogul:

noted my mother is a harlot my father is an arm robber and i fork my sisters

Ok good for you
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by dont8(m): 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
macof:

So we should let corrupt monsters like Buhari roam free deceiving Nigeria?
Also your grammar is corrupt, it's Nigerians and not Nigeria. Smh for PDP.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
100Cents:

Okay sir..
Cant believe this
Wow no morality just shows how you were raised......totally awed
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by MacMaster01(m): 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
why will a 1961 certificate be dated with 20 like this. 20.........., when the year 2000 was like 39 years away that's like some ones certificate being dated with 21..... now
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
I believe what is circulating as Buhari's certificate is the handy work of his distractors. Am sure what his college has is different from.what is been circulated everywhere. And poster....statement of result is different from certificate.
Even people with poorer results in WAEC still have guts to make childish comments.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by damogul: 11:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Ok good for you

Do you realise you are an outrageously uncivilized sycophant and a horribly atrocious mucous eating oppressive org..y of perversion?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by 100Cents: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
posi4true:

Cant believe this
Wow no morality just shows how you were raised......totally awed

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Walspring: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
babadee1:
The original 1961 certificate was lost. Many people who finished school decades after Buhari have lost their original certificates.
When you lose your original certificate you can apply to your school for a statement of results which will be issued on current letterhead paper according to current guidelines. The photo on the statement of results is recent because it is required by the school for a new statement of result to be issued. This statement of result was issued yesterday January 21, 2015 not in 1961.

I hope this has helped those people still confused by this recent development.

Can you tell me as at what time yesterday

Are you there to witness the issuing of the statement of result

What you dont know, please dont say it because most of we Nigerians are gullible

God should help us
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by sam13(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
brehmann:

Mumu was it your statement of result that you used to gain admission into the University? (that's if you even went to any)..

Pains bitterly me that youths/graduates of these days can not stand for what is right.. For me, an illiterate won't be my President! We can't go back to our ways of doing things.. He should present his declared WASC certificate as stipulated by Law..

If you realy want to see his certificate ask IBB when they overthrew and ransacked his house.You are in this country when the chibok girls were been kidnapped by BH if we channel the efforts in finding GMB certificate i believe we would have found those girls
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by tecmon: 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
ibnjarir93:
Op the school principal -nor Buhari- didn't say it's the original "Cambridge School WAEC Certificate." The secondary school Buhari attended released the results they got from the examination board. Of course anyone who has attended Secondary school in Nigeria knows that WAEC releases( I don't think its earlier version will be any different) results to students first before original certificates are sent to the school after some years. Probably Buhari has obtained his bt it got lost.

tell that to your fellow mumufied ediots up there in the desert ! you think the rest of the country is stupid like you, how you vagabonds shamelessly with boldface try to insult our intelligence is nauseating !. How can a school in Nigeria issue a statement of result for an exam conducted by Cambridge University of England, this is Cambridge we are talking about before WAEC started conducting these exams locally . Where is the master list from which they copied that thing?, Was woodwork also one of the courses taken in that exam in 1961 ?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ehis05(m): 11:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
Probably u've neva considered Nigerians dat lives in d north...are u in diaspora?? U no dey c??....if it takes a monkey in d zoo to bring abt positive change I wud vote 4 dat animal hw much more a human being witout certificate...4 christ sakes dis country has neva been dis bad since democracy came to stay...are u nt a Nigerian??
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by warriiboguy: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=doctokwus post=30034562][/quote] take a second look @ dat result, he didn't offer those subjects dat has a "I". It's like dash"-".

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ichidodo: 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
ILIDEFI:

You must be blind, if you looked at that certificate in the original post and couldn't see West African Examinations Council written on it. WASC then was awarded by Cambridge University in Conjunction with WAEC.
And yes, they should show us the original statement of result bearing Provincial College, Katsina, or the original certificate,the type the OP posted above. Any other thing outside that is pure fake.
We don't need statement of result drawn up or forged by a panicky principal.To satisfy crucial undecided votes Buhari must come out with his AUTHENTIC cambridge certificate as stated in the affidavit he legally deposed at INEC...simple....case closed.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by richtubor: 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari has no WASC certificate.

WAEC doesn't give certificate if you fail maths.

That's not true, WAEC gives certificate in as much your result wasn't cancelled.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
damogul:

My brother WAEC AND WASC ARE DIFFERENT. THE GOVERNING BODY IN 1961 WAS CAMBRIDGE FOR WASC AND NOT WAEC OF TODAY. I AM NOT BLIND AND WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF YOU DESIST FROM PASSING SUCH DEROGATORY COMMENTS MY WAY. YOU DONT WANT MY TROUBLE! ALL I CAN DO IS TO EXPLAIN THINGS TO YOU BUT I CANNOT UNDERSTAND IT FOR YOU.

I just had to copy the text on the certificate out for you:

WEST AFRICAN SCHOOL CERTIFICATE

AWARDED BY THE

UNIVERSITY OF CAMBRIDGE
LOCAL EXAMINATIONS SYNDICATE

IN COLLABORATION WITH THE

WEST AFRICAN EXAMINATIONS COUNCIL

And you said there was no WAEC?
Cambridge University was. simply organizing and conducting the exam on behalf of WAEC as at this time, cos WAEC had already been formed. That was before WAEC gained full autonomy. Get your facts right.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by galadima77(m): 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
ichidodo:
The Electorate is deserving CREDIBLE candidates for election...with the recent brouhaha Buhari has lost all credibility in the court of public opinion....Buhari is finished.

am sure u saw what the election results say..

just calm ur nerves n let's vote..... ok?

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Walspring: 11:31pm On Jan 22, 2015
aresa:
JonaSATAN obviously have a factory inside aso rock where he manufactures dullards, ignorant people and illiterates...

Hmmmmmm... grin grin grin grin grin grin

see kettle calling the pot black... Are you not illiterate to believe that illiterate can be your next president

You problem is like blind man going along with blind man, they will both fall into ditch because both of you dont have eyes to sight the ditch in the front

Watch and reason things you post at times
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Sammiejokes(m): 11:33pm On Jan 22, 2015
The op(moderator) you are a shame to. U a shame to this generation, am very sure you did not pass your WAEC examz from ur Sec. School, you are the kind that passed after writing the backdoor exam (GCE) that is why you dont know what is called a statement of result. For we that went to school we understand, I have graduated since. 2011 av not gone to my university for my original degree but HR will never point out that I didn't attend the uni, because there is what we call result verification.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by babamadiba(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
[quote author=fyneguy post=30033629]Op is an illiterate. A certificate is different from a statement of result.[/quote I feel like throwing up! Op is a dunce.. drug infested brain.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by martin98(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
afolag:

you dont need a to study a four years course to know that something is wrong somewhere, it was this same INEC that cleared him some years back. Did he gave them your result then? or what was the standard procedure to register a candidate for election that wasn't followed then.
Olu have been stealing, it doesnt matter and that doesnt make him right. Its the day Olu is caught he is called a thief and thats what matter.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by jasogwuche: 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
Pls let us as people lean to respect the office of the president of Nigeria like it or not every insult we Think we are raining on Mr president is actually not on him.But is on our integrity as a nation. ist unpatriotic for to talk down on the person of the president.God has made him our leader and we must respect that untill God do otherwise .thank you God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by zigizaga: 11:36pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
You dont put on caps in passports. Its fake. And different from what the military submitted. How could he get A1 in igbo and C in hausa?
Is either ur a comedian or u naturally lack understandin: hw can u replace dash wit A1?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by DeviIhimself: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
damogul:

Do you realise you are an outrageously uncivilized sycophant and a horribly atrocious mucous eating oppressive org..y of perversion?

But am better than your harlot mother
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Sabdeejat: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2015
wat so special in certificate,since a phd holder appeared clueless to the extends that he cannot even visit borno until last hour to canvass for support,and he engineered the issue of boko haram,whether GMB get certificate or not he is the next president for sure...
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by MooreWays: 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
AlfaSeltzer:
Buhari has no WASC certificate.

WAEC doesn't give certificate if you fail maths.

And who told u that? Were u born around that time ni. Stop spreading lies.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by logica(m): 11:38pm On Jan 22, 2015
richtubor:

That's not true, WAEC gives certificate in as much your result wasn't cancelled.
...even when you fail the key subjects like English or Maths? Of what use will that certificate be?
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by kabir172: 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Doyin2:

Thank you.

The best way to avoid this type of lunacy,mischief and display of illiteracy,is to vote out PDP on Febuhari 14,2015.

We need peace and progress.

Enough is Enough!

GOOD FOR NOTHING.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by sinhin(m): 11:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by Mexyz(m): 11:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
foliks:
Abeg, make we hear word, no one is saying that result was the certificate Buhari collected in 1961, if u look closely, it is so obvious that result was just written and signed by the recent principal maybe because they can't find the former result which I am not surprised because 1961 is really a "long time ago" and records were not well kept then, remember no computer to work with as at then...and whether he wrote the exam or not isn't an issue, cos the result isn't even needed in the real sense besides even a goat is better than the goodbad luck that is there now......no be certificate we. wan chop, we need sumone who can perform even if it's just to flush out those corrupt money swallowing thieves, I am okay
sister you are OK by it but I and some well meaning Nigerians are not OK by it. I can't vote for an illiterate.
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by ichidodo: 11:41pm On Jan 22, 2015
galadima77:

am sure u saw what the election results say..

just calm ur nerves n let's vote..... ok?
With the current scandal-typifying Buhari as sick,old and most especially ILLITERATE- raging all over the place, we are already having laughs at your own expense and what's more?? the drama isn't over yet as thousands of Nigerians have keyed into this and will want to get to the bottom of this matter thus increasing your fear,apprehension and blood pressure...#Buharishowyourcertificate
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by eedriyz(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
moderatorr:
1. A proper 1959 cambridge school waec certificate
2. Purported Buhari's result(1961)

Here is the source: Brain tem.org

You stink as does your post
Re: Here Is A 1959 Cambridge School (WAEC) Certificate by richtubor: 11:43pm On Jan 22, 2015
logica:
...even when you fail the key subjects like English or Maths? Of what use will that certificate be?

Some people combine results.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Buhari Signs N30,000 Minimum Wage, Reveals Implementation Date / Obasa: 64 Bank Accounts Linked To BVN Of Lagos Assembly Speaker- SaharaReporters / Photo Of The Accident That Killed Patience Jonathan's Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.