Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Cambridge Says It Offered Hausa Language Exam In 1961- Sahara Reporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Cambridge Says It Offered Hausa Language Exam In 1961- Sahara Reporters (2734 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke Died Of Drug Overdose – Sahara Reporters / Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie / Waec Statistics In 1961 and 1967 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cambridge Says It Offered Hausa Language Exam In 1961- Sahara Reporters by Eziachi: 9:39pm On Jan 22, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why in God's name do this people bother to convincing politically minded people what they had already know? Certificate or no certificate, even the most ardent supporter within the PDP knew that the certificate saga was just politics.

Before the so called certificate was produced, I predicted that they will call it a fake, forgery etc when they see it and will carry on as long as they can until they find another distraction.

Even if you are to resurrect Buhari's 1960s teachers today to give evidence in his behalf, they will ask to see the pen he used writing the exam.
I was actually disappointed that Buhari went as far as he went this this .Just as I was when Obama succumbed to some idiots doubting his birth place. What did it achieve with his detractors? Nothing.

PDP can still win this election but they are not sure of themselves and had never find themselves in such a close contest before, opposition had never been this strong and widespread before, most of their rigging partners are now in the APC and know all their rigging tricks. That is what all this personality attacks are all about.
A lack of self confidence, after many years of little or no opposition and easy ride in the elections.

4 Likes

Re: Cambridge Says It Offered Hausa Language Exam In 1961- Sahara Reporters by sunkoye: 9:53pm On Jan 22, 2015
Children of light....shout hallelujah. ... cool

They are getting used to defeat already. ..hahahah.

shiiiit has it the fan again for.PDP .

1 Like

Re: Cambridge Says It Offered Hausa Language Exam In 1961- Sahara Reporters by sunkoye: 9:57pm On Jan 22, 2015
raumdeuter:
[size=14pt]PDP pls dont disspoint me.

I staked money on it that you would come up with another trivial issue against Buhari

Abeg tell FFK, Okupe and Omockery to start thinking up another senseless accusation

My $1,000 is at stake[/size]
bros forget that money...okupe don take am...
Re: Cambridge Says It Offered Hausa Language Exam In 1961- Sahara Reporters by Bruteforce1o1: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Eziachi:
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Why in God's name do this people bother to convincing politically minded people what they had already know? Certificate or no certificate, even the most ardent supporter within the PDP knew that the certificate saga was just politics.

Before the so called certificate was produced, I predicted that they will call it a fake, forgery etc when they see it and will carry on as long as they can until they find another distraction.

Even if you are to resurrect Buhari's 1960s teachers today to give evidence in his behalf, they will ask to see the pen he used writing the exam.
I was actually disappointed that Buhari went as far as he went this this .Just as I was when Obama succumbed to some idiots doubting his birth place. What did it achieve with his detractors? Nothing.

PDP can still win this election but they are not sure of themselves and had never find themselves in such a close contest before, opposition had never been this strong and widespread before, most of their rigging partners are now in the APC and know all their rigging tricks. That is what all this personality attacks are all about.
A lack of self confidence, after many years of little or no opposition and easy ride in the elections.

You get it. Lolzzz

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Nigerian Soldier Pictured With Dead Boko Haram Members / Buhari & Osinbajo Strike Pose With Ahmed Joda Led Transition Committee(pics / Southwest Has The Worst Federal Roads In The Country.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.