Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (39401 Views)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by UnimkeAk(m): 8:49am On Jan 23, 2015
xreal:

you seem clueless too.
Yours built mine, yet mine has better roads than yours; even now that your 'brother' has been presisdent for over four years.

It's a pity.
Never mind, we are sending him back home - this year.

#FeBuhari.

Isn't this "Cluelessness" shiit long over due. Empty Vessels makes the loudest noise.. And you are one.

Who told you the President is clueless?

You can't just sit down and label an entire region clueless if u're not MAD.

What region are you from?
Don't tellme Lagos Region please.

you said u hv better roads, the so called clueless one is providing you with infrastructure.. Aint u ashamed to be using it.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by ThaOriginal: 9:14am On Jan 23, 2015
coogar:

another ignorant lunatic......
cambridge has already confirmed hausa language was part of the african languages taken in 1961 in west africa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056779_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

sammy okposo has the brain capacity of a termite. don't let his big head fool you. it contains 98% pap & 2% brain matter.
grin the guy is brain dead! F*cking opportunist!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by xreal: 9:23am On Jan 23, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Isn't this "Cluelessness" shiit long over due. Empty Vessels makes the loudest noise.. And you are one.

Who told you the President is clueless?

You can't just sit down and label an entire region clueless if u're not MAD.

What region are you from?
Don't tellme Lagos Region please.

you said u hv better roads, the so called clueless one is providing you with infrastructure.. Aint u ashamed to be using it.

I am not mad.
the bottom line is you don't and may never have roads that are good as ours.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by ThaOriginal: 9:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Sammie okposo thunder go fire that your black yansh!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by oluwabamis(m): 9:29am On Jan 23, 2015
God bless you for sharing this
chimchim1:
Muoooo.mu. Dis guy is not current at all
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by babs50g: 10:12am On Jan 23, 2015
There is a big difference between someone who has gotten all the pre requisite for what is needed to be in a position , compare to someone who has nothing but can deliver the goodies to the people. Delivery is key and paramount in everything
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by hermesprogidy(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
He's confusing Buhari and Glo advert. Sammie the hustler grin grin grin grin
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by popcykaylah(m): 10:54am On Jan 23, 2015
if anybody wan talk Sammy opkoso should keep his ugly face and dirty mouth shut! useless wey impregnate one of choir members for hotrock back then,paul adefarasin banned him from church ..later na him the man pardon him to come back...he didn't lay good examples to us the teens back then and he's here criticising another person..ode osi
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by UnimkeAk(m): 11:22am On Jan 23, 2015
xreal:

I am not mad.
the bottom line is you don't and may never have roads that are good as ours.

Not my fuccking business.
Even if u have Rigid pavements over there.

You can't even say where you are from.

My point is that you don't call a whole region clueless.
And you're are MAD.
A Psycho
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by xreal: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Not my fuccking business.
Even if u have Rigid pavements over there.

You can't even say where you are from.

My point is that you don't call a whole region clueless.
And you're are MAD.
A Psycho
agreed, but u keep quoting a mad and a physc's quote. Are u guys really stiupid?
you are a dumb azz.
your brain can't make u know my region?
You must not only be from bayelsa, but from otuoke.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by organic973: 11:43am On Jan 23, 2015
For me I support GEJ come 14th February I may not have even benefited much from GEJ I still support him because it is not easy for a civilian to lead a nation as divers as ours which has more of military rule in the past. But I feel the words of one of our past leader during one of our independence day celebration are gradually coming to fulfilment it states, "a time will come in the future where a civilian will leader this great nation and leader her to greater heights. Am persuaded that GEJ will definitely win. It's not about typing bad comments about GEJ or GMB the truth is our leaders in the past made promises which they didn't fulfil and yet we voted them into office and now some of them died without fulfilling those promises. Some of us who are supporting GMB will get to the pooling unit that day and thumb print for GEJ no doubt about that. I plead will Nigerians to vote for a civilian govt. This is hard but be patient with GEJ and support him by votin him into office come 14th February. Up GEJ!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by UnimkeAk(m): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2015
xreal:

agreed, but u keep quoting a mad and a physc's quote. Are u guys really stiupid?
you are a dumb azz.
your brain can't make u know my region?
You must not only be from bayelsa, but from otuoke.

I keep quoting u cuz as your psychiatrist, i want to really help you.

Otuoke is a place, and if I was from there I'll be proud and keep my head up.
Saying I'm from bayelsa_ lol# (u tink u know everytin, and can just generalize foolishly)
And I don't jump in to conclusions boy.. U can be from anywhere even Otuoke. That's y I asked.

AssWipe#

Your sessions are over_ get lost boy_ no remedy for You.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by buchichukwu69: 12:01pm On Jan 23, 2015
Gospel singer fraternising with corrupt politicians.

Sammy Okposo is a hopeless fool who didn't go to school. So how would he know the difference between statement of result and a forged certificate?
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by fresh15: 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
It is obvious that Buhari wants to rule Nigeria by all means but we won't allow him assume that seat with forged certificate.He should be arrested for forgery.I have always known that he has nothing to offer Nigeria.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
PDPwayoo:

U dont have sense. U r a stark illiterate. This is a statement of result which is different from certificate. NL is full of secondary school student and underage teenagers. Their comment speaks for them.

@prettyboi1989 u should be ashamed of ur self. The school fee paid by ur parents is a total waste of resources and time u spend in school is a total waste of time.
Talking about NECO and old photograph in ur comment is a shame. If u lost ur certificate and needs a new one from ur old school. The new statement must be according to the new letter heading of the school and ur current passport photo.

Lol keep aving heart ache u hear? Resentment, cries of a man in pains lool I pity u
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
coogar:

another ignorant lunatic......
cambridge has already confirmed hausa language was part of the african languages taken in 1961 in west africa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056779_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

sammy okposo has the brain capacity of a termite. don't let his big head fool you. it contains 98% pap & 2% brain matter.

what do you mean , this is an insult to pap. 100% shiite , no brain matter
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by xreal: 2:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
UnimkeAk:

I keep quoting u cuz as your psychiatrist, i want to really help you.

Otuoke is a place, and if I was from there I'll be proud and keep my head up.
Saying I'm from bayelsa_ lol# (u tink u know everytin, and can just generalize foolishly)
And I don't jump in to conclusions boy.. U can be from anywhere even Otuoke. That's y I asked.

AssWipe#

Your sessions are over_ get lost boy_ no remedy for You.

you are really displaying your stuupidity. Go on.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Tonylyte(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
you're a confirmed low life

Was it me who couldn't spot your gbagaun? Have you gone insane? Who spotted your epic gbagaun

And stop disgracing yourself, even this your reply has patience Jonathan written all over it
U will never learn anything.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Faraidi(m): 4:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
jorlons:
Get the phuck outta my sight bloody LIAR GEJ is a criminal if not the worst in Nigerian history. And get this TANoid as for who rules, I think the majority will decide till then STFU!
you are very stupid.Is GEJ more corrupt than OBJ that rule for 8 years with nothing to show 4 it? APC illiterate supporters reason with their anus.Let me see how your single useless vote will make GEJ lose.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by jorlons(m): 4:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
Faraidi:
you are very stupid.Is GEJ more corrupt than OBJ that rule for 8 years with nothing to show 4 it? APC illiterate supporters reason with their anus.Let me see how your single useless vote will make GEJ lose.
GEJ is corrupt whether more than OBJ or not. And who is making a comparison between GEJ and OBJ. I'm talking of GMB ur talking OBJ. Look no need to argue any further. Vote for your silly' corrupt, clueless, weak, deceitful GEJ.

#FilefaraidiClosed
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Faraidi(m): 4:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
jorlons:
GEJ is corrupt whether more than OBJ or not. And who is making a comparison between GEJ and OBJ. I'm talking of GMB ur talking OBJ. Look no need to argue any further. Vote for your silly' corrupt, clueless, weak, deceitful GEJ.

#FilefaraidiClosed
I repeat OBJ is very corrupt more than any other Nigeria leaders.But some slaves like u are supporting him.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by jorlons(m): 4:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
Faraidi:
I repeat OBJ is very corrupt more than any other Nigeria leaders.But some slaves like u are supporting him.
Is OBJ running for president in 2015. Abeg nor pester me again with silly questions. For the last time.

#FileFaraidiClosed
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by ukemeramat(m): 5:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
is this lunatic really a gospel artist ? or rather a core womaniser and a hungry political thug... sammy please get a life, u r sounding like a broken record!!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Faraidi(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
jorlons:
Get the phuck outta my sight bloody LIAR GEJ is a criminal if not the worst in Nigerian history. And get this TANoid as for who rules, I think the majority will decide till then STFU!
APC supporters always talking in acrimony.foolish people
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by deluxecad(m): 5:50pm On Jan 23, 2015
The panic and tension in PDP is palpable. Let the Buhari momentum continue to build, we want a formidable opposition that will unseat this cabal of corrupt and on-the-run PDP thieves.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by goldedprince: 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2016
Is that watch real?
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Pavarottii(m): 3:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Fabdedon:
lol.. When he is called to face Buhari now he would be loyal and be like..
sir dont mind me back there its d hand work of d devil grin..it just wanted to be famous .smhsmiley
I know ur type, buhari is. Ur God. Wen we call him a dictator; u will still refute it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Attahiru’s Widow, Hints On Buhari, Osinbajo’s Plan / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years” / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.