Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (39403 Views)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by xtervaganza(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2015
Tonylyte:
And all the BUHARETARDIANS on nairaland should be flogged too, not forgeting the mkt woman, berem. Buhari cant even booste of ''common'' wassce result, yet he wants to govern nigeria...hw did we get here? my God!!!
booste ??

The big irony when a fool who wants to mock another person for not having certificates suddenly went patience Jonathan way with his booste lol
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by DaJulee(f): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2015
WHAT I, FANI KAYODE AND OTHER NIGERIANS WANTS FROM GEN BUHARI

As for me, I and Myself, we know no much about law, We know no much about lawsuit, we know no much about court proceedings, but we know that Fani Kayode knows what happens when a criminal reports himself/herself to law enforcement agency: Fani Kayode said "Such an individual will serve a lesser punishment as a reason of his/her sincerity to have reported himself/herself to law enforcement agency".

This revelation came as a result of the fact that Gen Buhari, the APC presidential candidate is an expected PRISON CANDIDATE. This, he cannot escape, having LIED, DECIEVED, ROBBED, and his attempting SUICIDE.

Consider the following:
1. Gen Buhari has LIED against the military for being in possession of his certificate.
2. Gen Buhari has DECIEVED INEC three golden times, contesting without WASC certificate (2003, 2007, 2011, Now 2015, but caught red handed).
3. Gen Muhammedu Buhari has willfully ROBBED a statement of result which rightly belongs to one Muhammad Buhari.
4. The decision of Gen Buhari to contest the 2015 presidential election is seen as a SUICIDAL attempt, and it is called self-slaughter. It is indeed shocking for a man of 76 years with poor health condition to wishing to contest for president of this great country.

TO AVOID MAKING THE NORTH LOSS 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE, TO AVOID BEING ARRESTED AND CHARGED TO COURT, TO AVOID BEING GIVEN A GREAT PUNISHMENT WITH HARD LABOUR,
TO AVOID WHAT HAPPENED IN NINETEEN 2012 TO REPEAT IT SELF: HE SHOULD DO HIMSELF, APC, THE NORTH, AND NIGERIA THE SIMPLE FAVOUR OF REPORTING HIMSELF TO THE POLICE OR OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.

THIS IS A CALL TO SELF-JUSTICE! A CALL TO FIGTHING CORRUPTION!
A CALL TO SAVE THE NORTHERN 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE!
AND A CALL TO SAVE NIGERIA FROM THE USUAL NORTH-EAST DESTINY!

I THEREFORE CALL ON ALL NIGERIANS TO JOIN ME IN THIS CALL.
NOT FORGETING TO VOTE FOR THE ONLY QUALIFIED MAN STANDING: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Long Live Nigeria!
Long Live PDP!
Long Live GEJ!
Short Live apc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by jorlons(m): 12:43am On Jan 23, 2015
Faraidi:
how does that change Burari from been a crimimal?you just displayed the ''fallacy of personal attack'' instead of u to argue constructively,you are attacking ur opponent personally.It only showed your weakness and that of your weak party.
If you can confidently tell me that Jonathan is not a CRIMINAL I'll vote for Jonathan. And if you say Buhari forged which is not yet proven what will you say about the forged document of Buhari's health status which came from the PDP camp and was foiled by ABUTH. If you cannot say anything to these then you are one or both of the two underlisted.
* A Bloody TANoid who should STFU
* A High ranking HYPOCRITE who should be stoned to death.
I don't blame you lots its because you support a Politically dull party (PDP).
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by jorlons(m): 1:00am On Jan 23, 2015
DaJulee:

As for me, I and Myself, we know no much about law, We know no much about lawsuit, we know no much about court proceedings, but we know that Fani Kayode knows what happens when a criminal reports himself/herself to law enforcement agency: Fani Kayode said "Such an individual will serve a lesser punishment as a reason of his/her sincerity to have reported himself/herself to law enforcement agency".

This revelation came as a result of the fact that Gen Buhari, the APC presidential candidate is an expected PRISON CANDIDATE. This, he cannot escape, having LIED, DECIEVED, ROBBED, and his attempting SUICIDE.

Consider the following:
1. Gen Buhari has LIED against the military for being in possession of his certificate.
2. Gen Buhari has DECIEVED INEC three golden times, contesting without WASC certificate (2003, 2007, 2011, Now 2015, but caught red handed).
3. Gen Muhammedu Buhari has willfully ROBBED a statement of result which rightly belongs to one Muhammad Buhari.
4. The decision of Gen Buhari to contest the 2015 presidential election is seen as a SUICIDAL attempt, and it is called self-slaughter. It is indeed shocking for a man of 76 years with poor health condition to wishing to contest for president of this great country.

TO AVOID MAKING THE NORTH LOSS 2019 PREIDENTIAL BIDE, TO AVOID BEING ARRESTED AND CHARGED TO COURT, TO AVOID BEING GIVEN A GREAT PUNISHMENT WITH HARD LABOUR,
TO AVOID WHAT HAPPENED IN NINETEEN 2012 TO REPEAT IT SELF: HE SHOULD DO HIMSELF, APC, THE NORTH, AND NIGERIA THE SIMPLE FAVOUR OF REPORTING HIMSELF TO THE POLICE OR OTHER LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENCIES.

NOT FORGETING TO VOTE FOR THE ONLY QUALIFIED MAN STANDING: GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN.

Long Live Nigeria!
Long Live PDP!
Long Live GEJ!
Short Live apc

FFK I suggest you take your best shot @ bringing the General to his knees or you simply go and die. As you have decided to take this toll know that I a committed supporter of the General will always be on social media debunking your lies and attempt to deceive people and get ready also to defend the dirty past of you and your master GEJ as I vow to unviel. FFK you are nothing but a Foolish Fvcking Kid who knows nothing in Politics and you will be disgraced both before and after the feBUHARI elections. Keep that in your head little boyyee!!!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by rexzqcom(m): 1:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Seconded. Not only flogged, also
Sentenced to " hard labor of learning".

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Decryptor(m): 1:15am On Jan 23, 2015
chimchim1:
Muoooo.mu. Dis guy is not current at all

But I just called the numbers on that email now and it belonged to a grocery store undecided
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by fesnge(m): 1:15am On Jan 23, 2015
etimek:
MR SAMMY OKPOSO. I SUGGEST THATYOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH FILLED WITH TOBACCO STAINED TEETH.
YOU SMOKE GANJA. YOU DRINK KAI KAI.YOU ARE A HELPLESS WOMANISER. YET YOU SINGIN CHURCH. ANYWHERE YOU SHARE A LOT IN COMMON WITH JONATHAN

Okposo was not referring to you, take it essy. Thank your star i am in my good mood, i would have called you mother fvcker or azz hole. Kiss my azz...

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by fxskye: 1:25am On Jan 23, 2015
prettyboi1989:

That agreed, but if som1 shud try to enrol in2 any higher institution of learning or evn to get a job, his or her certificates are always being requested for with the focus on 5 credit including maths and english, but ur choice candidate failed maths yet they see him as eligible to contest. If u had such result and u show it to ur interviewer do u think u'll be hired even if u found ur way to get an HND?

Direct ur question to Nigerian Army
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by chuose: 1:26am On Jan 23, 2015
NA IBB HOLD GMBs CERTIFICATES

SEE HIM READ OUT GMBs SCORES

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by fxskye: 1:39am On Jan 23, 2015
DaJulee:

[b]As for me, I and Myself, we know no much about law, We know no much about lawsuit, we know no much about court proceedings, but we know that Fani Kayode knows [/b]what happens when a criminal reports himself/herself to law enforcement agency: Fani Kayode said "Such an individual will serve a lesser punishment as a reason of his/her sincerity to have reported himself/herself to law enforcement agency".

Consider the following:

Long Live Nigeria!
Long Live PDP!
Long Live GEJ!
Short Live apc

Ooo FFK is now a Judge at d Supreme Court of PDP?

Court is ur next place to go.

Funny, he doesn't know law
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by grabs(m): 2:48am On Jan 23, 2015
coogar:

another ignorant lunatic......
cambridge has already confirmed hausa language was part of the african languages taken in 1961 in west africa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056779_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

sammy okposo has the brain capacity of a termite. don't let his big head fool you. it contains 98% pap & 2% brain matter.

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by emeka2847: 3:34am On Jan 23, 2015
Does this fool know the difference between statement of result and certificate?
saasala:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4JONQV06tW8/VMEl3C91NsI/AAAAAAAACwc/bDopqa28aVo/s1600/Sammie-Okposo.jpg[/img]

See what he posted on Instagram below..

"From perjury to forgery: Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged. Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums.

Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC! It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974! So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf "

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/sammie-okposo-says-buhari-should-be.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Faitholu(m): 3:35am On Jan 23, 2015
APC and GMB should take note: You can fool all the people some of the times, you can fool some of the people all the times, but YOU CANNOT FOOL ALL THE PEOPLE ALL THE TIMES!

It is not a rocket science to know that GMB doesn't have it, no need for prolonged falsehood and arguments. It is falsehood that get delayed, truth is straightforward and simple!

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 23, 2015
prettyboi1989:
I still don't trust buhari's scul that presented the certificate. Neco started in 1999 so ow come neco is written and then crossed out in the certificate that was supposedly issued in 1961? yet som1 is sayn it wasn't forged? He failed mathematics but got A1 in physics, ow was dat possible? Both calculation subjects!
Also, buhari was about 19 years old when he wrote the exam, so how come he is looking 35 in the purported passport on the certificate issued in 1961. Also the picture isn't a real passport but a cropped image of him being snapped with his right shoulder tilted backwards about 10 degrees. Shey people wey wan forge certificate nor get sense ni?

U dont have sense. U r a stark illiterate. This is a statement of result which is different from certificate. NL is full of secondary school student and underage teenagers. Their comment speaks for them.

@prettyboi1989 u should be ashamed of ur self. The school fee paid by ur parents is a total waste of resources and time u spend in school is a total waste of time.
Talking about NECO and old photograph in ur comment is a shame. If u lost ur certificate and needs a new one from ur old school. The new statement must be according to the new letter heading of the school and ur current passport photo.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by landon(m): 4:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Tandroid too dey form PhD o. do proper research, dem no fit. We no better. On GMB we stand. Next!!!

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Eluwilussit(m): 4:32am On Jan 23, 2015
atlwireles:
This is now the talk in town, Buhari with an OLUWOLE certificate. PDP, you guys hit a home run. grin grin grin grin

Big time home run.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by yomanovic: 4:37am On Jan 23, 2015
etimek:
MR SAMMY OKPOSO. I SUGGEST THATYOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH FILLED WITH TOBACCO STAINED TEETH.
YOU SMOKE GANJA. YOU DRINK KAI KAI.YOU ARE A HELPLESS WOMANISER. YET YOU SINGIN CHURCH. ANYWHERE YOU SHARE A LOT IN COMMON WITH JONATHAN

This picture share a semblance with baba suwe.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by yomanovic: 4:40am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=menabadoo post=30039892]Chai grin grin

This is what you get when you are a failure.[/quote

Compare the present administration with then that of Buhari and arrive at who the failure is. If gej is seen to be the success, then I pray your life is run the way gej is ruling Nigeria. Shikenah.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Faraidi(m): 4:47am On Jan 23, 2015
jorlons:
If you can confidently tell me that Jonathan is not a CRIMINAL I'll vote for Jonathan. And if you say Buhari forged which is not yet proven what will you say about the forged document of Buhari's health status which came from the PDP camp and was foiled by ABUTH. If you cannot say anything to these then you are one or both of the two underlisted.
* A Bloody TANoid who should STFU
* A High ranking HYPOCRITE who should be stoned to death.
I don't blame you lots its because you support a Politically dull party (PDP).

jonathan is not a criminal, APC just want to tanish his image with Boko Haram. Buhari is not a democrate but a tribalist and dictator,he shall never rule Nigeria,Instead we shall devide the country,do you think the Niger Delta boys will keet quite if Jona leave office?never infact that was when people shall see the real WAR
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by hepsiba(m): 4:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Walahi I knew this Okposo will turn out to be 'OPONU' since the day I saw him and daddy showkey jumping up and down like Billy goat at a PDP rally. Well for someone that has live off women for the better part of his miserable life-Jonathan money might just be a new source of income.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by fesnge(m): 4:56am On Jan 23, 2015
I love Fox News Channel
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by xreal: 4:56am On Jan 23, 2015
UnimkeAk:

Your Father!
as* wipe !! You're just an air head.
The Region that built your region and is feeding you.
RAM !!

you seem clueless too.
Yours built mine, yet mine has better roads than yours; even now that your 'brother' has been presisdent for over four years.

It's a pity.
Never mind, we are sending him back home - this year.

#FeBuhari.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Eluwilussit(m): 4:58am On Jan 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
booste ??

The big irony when a fool who wants to mock another person for not having certificates suddenly went patience Jonathan way with his booste lol

Yeah, you are right. Is he/she trying to rule naija? That's funny sha.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Descartes: 6:05am On Jan 23, 2015
realnaijaa:

You are very funny. It is just the same as sola and shola. Mohammed is the Arabic cum English while mahamadu is the Hausa version
Is this going to be your defence in the court of law? If so then you are more clueless than the one you termed the "clueless one".

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by ola2ngee(m): 6:57am On Jan 23, 2015
weytin dey worry dis dudu sammy okponu....where him dey wey cambridge don clearify errtin....mumu instead of him to focus on his trash career he's poking his nose in anoda mans Barrier....mumu oshi...ok #GMB_2015
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Tonylyte(m): 7:08am On Jan 23, 2015
xtervaganza:
booste ??

Shut up! U buharetardian, u cant even spot common errors, no matter how low i become, i can never be lower than your paymaster that cant even boast of waec result.￴

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Skenge98: 7:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Truth is bitter
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by jorlons(m): 8:13am On Jan 23, 2015
Faraidi:
jonathan is not a criminal, APC just want to tanish his image with Boko Haram. Buhari is not a democrate but a tribalist and dictator,he shall never rule Nigeria,Instead we shall devide the country,do you think the Niger Delta boys will keet quite if Jona leave office?never infact that was when people shall see the real WAR
Get the phuck outta my sight bloody LIAR GEJ is a criminal if not the worst in Nigerian history. And get this TANoid as for who rules, I think the majority will decide till then STFU!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 8:26am On Jan 23, 2015
Sammy he goat.......... grin shocked cool
saasala:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4JONQV06tW8/VMEl3C91NsI/AAAAAAAACwc/bDopqa28aVo/s1600/Sammie-Okposo.jpg[/img]

See what he posted on Instagram below..

"From perjury to forgery: Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged. Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums.

Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC! It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974! So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf "

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/sammie-okposo-says-buhari-should-be.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 23, 2015
coogar:

another ignorant lunatic......
cambridge has already confirmed hausa language was part of the african languages taken in 1961 in west africa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056779_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

sammy okposo has the brain capacity of a termite. don't let his big head fool you. it contains 98% pap & 2% brain matter.
hahah..lwkmdeading..this is serious!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by xtervaganza(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Tonylyte:

Shut up! U buharetardian, u cant even spot common errors, no matter how low i become, i can never be lower than your paymaster that cant even boast of waec result.￴
you're a confirmed low life

Was it me who couldn't spot your gbagaun? Have you gone insane? Who spotted your epic gbagaun

And stop disgracing yourself, even this your reply has patience Jonathan written all over it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega / Shehu Sani Interacts With Beggars In Kaduna (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.