Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (39402 Views)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Youngzedd(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fabdedon:
lol.. When he is called to face Buhari now he would be loyal and be like..
sir dont mind me back there its d hand work of d devil grin..it just wanted to be famous .smhsmiley
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by tiamiyukunle69(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Lol. Only time will tell

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by helphelp: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sai Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by meshacha1: 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
In what aspect can you compare Jonathan and Buhari?
Is it in eloquency, academic standard, age, healthiness, enlightenment in technology, physical presentation?
Do ppl just want change by all means?
What plan did Buhari have for the nation that is convincing?
To me obviously, the ppl sponsoring him and campaigning for him and spending billions of Naira to ensure he becomes the next president are the ppl who will definitely manipulate his government because they are the most corrupt and are god fathers.
When fashola attempted otherwise, he was almost impeached by god father during his second tenor.
A times I wander the kind of change we want....pls can someone tell me the kind of charge we should be hoping for if Buhari wins?

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Akpan107(m): 9:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
all i know is GEJ till 2015
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by atlwireles: 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
chimchim1:
Muoooo.mu. Dis guy is not current at all

another forgery like your war college e-mail.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by udemzyudex(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015
You can imagine,he said he will fight corruption..

Smh

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by chimchim1(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2015

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by alaoeri: 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
TANoids lead singer, you will soon run go self impose exile when the ppl's General takes the mantle of leadership.

9 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by pastorgodswillm(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Fabdedon:
lol.. When he is called to face Buhari now he would be loyal and be like..
sir dont mind me back there its d hand work of d devil grin..it just wanted to be famous .smhsmiley

SO YOUR BUHARI DOES NOT ALLOW PUBLIC CRITICS AND VIEW?

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by kingthreat(m): 9:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
Niger Delta, support your own joor. Lets see if you can determine the fate of Nigeria. Even this sexually perversed lunatic is talking. #nonsense.

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by fixa(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
Coming from someone who PDP is paying for advert.
Bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by ceaserian(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
This sammy really surprise me self and he called himself xtian is a big fool...

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by SIMPLIFIED(m): 9:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
My thoughts on Muhammadu Buhari's academic records are simple and thus:1. The Presidential Candidate of the APC like his party is remarkably fraudulent and deceitful. 2. The released result bears MOHAMED BUHARI while the ailing general calls himself MUHAMMADU BUHARI.3. The result bears the acronym of WAEC yet its well known that WAEC wasn't in existence as at 1961. CAMBRIDGE was the standard at that time.4. The result released by Buhari's WAEC bears KATSINA STATE as state/location of exam yet there wasn't a KATSINA STATE as at 1961 till 1987.5. MUHAMMADU BUHARI claims the Late Gen. Shehu Musa Yar'Adua was his classmate. This has left me thinking how Shehu who joined the Army in 1959 could be in final CLASS 6 in 1961.6. Class 6 was introduced into our academic curriculum in 1990. How come MUHAMMADU BUHARI had passed that class before the government introduced it?I stand to be corrected by any APC bigot on these.Reject corruption! Reject Boko Haram!Reject the APC!Reject MUHAMMADU and/or MOHAMED BUHARI.Ezeani, Chukwunonso Elvis.South West Zonal Director.Communication, Research & Strategy.PDP National Youth Frontier.@NonsoEzeani1

5 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Hollawaley(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
JudismphD:
We thought bookohari was a boko haram apostle not knowing the peak of criminality in his blood. In due time, Nigerians will know
go suck a dick!

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
Mohamed Buhari. LOL

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by chimchim1(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
atlwireles:

another forgery like your war college e-mail.
Obasanjo - expose jonathan

Buhari’ll win this election; even Jonathan didn’t complete his PhD, we covered him - OBJ

BY NEWS PUNCH ON JANUARY 22, 2015 HOME,
NEWS, POLITICS, REPORT

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.” – Obasanjo

Former Nigeria President, Chief Olusegun Obasanjo has predicted that the candidate of All Progressives Congress (APC), General Muhammadu Buhari will be the next Nigerian President which why those who are afraid of him are creating so many obstacles on his way, Saying “a general is always a general.

Obasanjo, who was reacting to the controversies generated over the school certificate of General Buhari said: “I see Buhari as the next President and Jonathan is aware of that, and that is the reason they
are hitting him everywhere to put confusion in his camp.

But a General is always a General… “

The former President said the truth of the matter is that Jonathan is aware that Buhari is qualified to contest for President election but that “some hawks with Jonathan do not want him to contest because they believed that he will win and come for them.

“The issue (of Buhari’s certificate) came up in 2007, and we investigated and found out that his WASC is with the military and that was why he was allowed to contest in 2007.

Buhari cannot listen to anyone about his certificates because as a General of Nigeria Army, he will speak when he chooses, not by Femi Fani Kayode and Okupe asking him.

Fayose and other corrupt people including Kashamu do not want Buhari because of his anti-corruption slogan.

“Even Jonathan did not finish his PhD course but when it was presented we stated that, it does not matter but many people do not know because it was PDP thing.”

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Olivers2J(f): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Freedom of speech, i wonder whn we will stop being sentimental 2 serz issue lyk #Buharishowmeurcertificate & end all this insult

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by manfred10(m): 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
Is this Sammie related to Mr clueless ? He sounds like him. I hope they are not related by dumbness

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Vainglory: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2015
If this man, Buhari has any dignity, I expect him to throw in the towel now.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Owas419(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
So gospel singers don dey follow for dis publicity stunt issue abi? No wonder they re so empty wen ministering

3 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by atlwireles: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
chimchim1:

A PARTY OF FRAUDSTERS AND FORGERIES. YOU HAVE BEEN BEATEN AT YOUR OWN GAME.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by IKJ66(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
have learnt a lot from the Buhari certificate monomania.
Since it happened i started looking for all my certificate. I have
safely kept the receipt for my jamb form, post jamb, lecture
notes, textbook, photos infact also our year book n cd. Who
knows anybody may request for it. If someone who schooled
before independence can be asked to present his certificate
who am I?
If you are lucky enough to still have your secondary school
uniform and sandal please keep it. Who knows any clueless
person like PDP muguns can ask for it someday.
#vote4CHANGE #BetterNigeria #TeamFeBuhari

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by august9: 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2015
saasala:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4JONQV06tW8/VMEl3C91NsI/AAAAAAAACwc/bDopqa28aVo/s1600/Sammie-Okposo.jpg[/img]

See what he posted on Instagram below..

"From perjury to forgery: Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged. Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums.

Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC! It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974! So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf "

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/sammie-okposo-says-buhari-should-be.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1

IF BUHARI SUMMITS TISSUE PAPER AS CERTIFICATE, I WILL VOTE FOR HIM >>>> ITS TOO LATE TO CHANGE MY MIND ON FEBUHARI

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Obagoal4u(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2015
This tin self wants to b famous Na wao shocked wetin eyes no go c? Dis nobody musician

4 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Tonylyte(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
And all the BUHARETARDIANS on nairaland should be flogged too, not forgeting the mkt woman, berem. Buhari cant even booste of ''common'' wassce result, yet he wants to govern nigeria...hw did we get here? my God!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by discusant: 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
My O My, Whoever forged that Buhari Statement of Result no get certificate for forgery. The person did not even know that GMB is called Muhammadu, not Mohamed

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by omanifrank(m): 9:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
ok oh
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by UTMOST10(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Haters for how long will thou suffer yourselves on this issue? You all know what to do, if you are not satisfied with the certificate he presented then go to court. All these are just political propagandas

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Where I come from, we don't flog our Fathers! We correct, revere and love them.

undecided angry I hate it when people lose common sense to politics. For how much na!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by osifred(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2015
Honestly speaking Buhari is not the Messiah we need now. I'm afraid to say that the Buhari of 2011 is not the same as that of 2015. If he manage to win the election considering those surrounding him I doubt he wil have the morale fight to fight corruption which is his supposed selling point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Attahiru’s Widow, Hints On Buhari, Osinbajo’s Plan / Fashola, Others Play Football At UNIBEN 1987 Law Class Reunion (Photos) / The Final Result Of The 2015 Presidential Election By Prof Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.