Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (39400 Views)

Hussaini Mairiga Slams Buhari: "You Are A Failure " / Uche Ogah Arraigned For Forgery And Fraud / Sammie Okposo Apologies To Buhari For Saying He Should Be Flogged For Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
coogar:

another ignorant lunatic......
cambridge has already confirmed hausa language was part of the african languages taken in 1961 in west africa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056779_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

sammy okposo has the brain capacity of a termite. don't let his big head fool you. it contains 98% pap & 2% brain matter.

Screenshot? Come on, in this 21st century, where there's Photoshop, coreldraw and co

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by wallex1983(m): 11:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
So this stupid Sammy can talk here. Someone who left the church for the love of money and women. Could he be under the influence of some tiny-legged creatures when saying this?
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by damogul: 11:06pm On Jan 22, 2015
waternogeteneny:
Just to be clear, Fraud is a criminal offence. Buhari or APC committed a criminal offence. In civilised country Buhari would be investigated to say the least.

SORRY I WAS MISTAKEN. I WILL VOTE BUHARI ALL THE WAY. I WAS VERY STU.PID

Ok very good
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by idoo4love: 11:07pm On Jan 22, 2015
Sammie okposo, u r such a disgrace to Nigerians..u called urself a gospel artist singing for worldly pple...u just dey born !! Up and down .impregnating woman here and there...God will surely catch up on u ,u dis thief ...... We need a Change in our Nigeria,enough of propaganda ...LORD let ur will be done

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by laraaiyegbusi(f): 11:10pm On Jan 22, 2015
Na wa o
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by damogul: 11:11pm On Jan 22, 2015
idoo4love:
Sammie okposo, u r such a disgrace to Nigerians..u called urself a gospel artist singing for worldly pple...u just dey born !! Up and down .impregnating woman here and there...God will surely catch up on u ,u dis thief ...... We need a Change in our Nigeria,enough of propaganda ...LORD let ur will be done

Dont mind the guy. He has now moved his search area to Winners Chapel. The ladies there better buy panty padlocks because that guy is a human bulldozer when it comes to women.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by coogar: 11:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
Promhize:

Screenshot? Come on, in this 21st century, where there's Photoshop, coreldraw and co

thank God you can read and write.
use the email address in the screenshot. make your own enquiries and post the screenshot of their reply.

deal?

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by 1009ja: 11:19pm On Jan 22, 2015
Corruption has pleasantly become the number issue in this presidential election. Nigeria is slowly winning. Maybe we will luckily elect a president who will gives a damn.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by attoskoly: 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2015
dre11:
The guy mumu

If he believes the certificate was forged
Let him and his pay master go to court and challenge the result
Or
He keeps shut his mouth
Can't just believe we still dragging this certificate issue

Maybe he should check this journals

And read carefully the ones highlighted there
And if he is lazy and doubt the existence of the journal...... I post him the front cover or even the copy

And we see if languages wasn't offered as of that time

you people keep talking about court as if they are scared of it. can you defend this act in the court of law?
when was buhari's certificate missing? was it before or after entry into the military? why then did he use letter of recommendation to get into the military? from 1962 till today that result has not entered his personal file and you young nigerians are here defending this evil. is that the kind of leader we are looking for? i may not like gej and his govt but i cant imagine replacing gej with buhari, never!
how can you write a paper that is not even taught in your entireregion? did he write igbo language too? i can see 1 against it on the result. apc has reduced some nigerians big foolish political non thinking fanatics.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 22, 2015
the "certificate" Buhari presented is not even a certificate but a statement of result.I just wonder how someone who reportedly wrote his waec in the 20th century cannot provide a cert now in the 21st century.he finks we are fools,showing us statement of result just recently signed by a principal some days ago.I'm not a pro Jonathan fan buh hey,wetin?Buhari fall my hand big time.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by afbstrategies: 11:23pm On Jan 22, 2015
coogar:

cambridge has already confirmed hausa language was part of the african languages taken in 1961 in west africa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2056779_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

sammy okposo has the brain capacity of a termite. don't let his big head fool you. it contains 98% pap & 2% brain matter.

@ Cooger

I laughed so hard. That's a good one, especially the "brain capacity of a termite" part. Very funny!!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by rabbaba: 11:24pm On Jan 22, 2015
God go bless u okposo my brother. His name is buhaha cox he dose not know his name. I don't know how some one who is corupt will want to fight coruption. Bush man boko haram
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by lexxylalas2(m): 11:29pm On Jan 22, 2015
coogar:

Am very sure APC supporters are not happy that there president not to be is an illiterate.Take heart guys,GMB is not the right person to rule this great country.Jonathan may not be the most perfect option but he certainly is a better option than GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 22, 2015
etimek:
MR SAMMY OKPOSO. I SUGGEST THATYOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH FILLED WITH TOBACCO STAINED TEETH.
YOU SMOKE GANJA. YOU DRINK KAI KAI.YOU ARE A HELPLESS WOMANISER. YET YOU SINGIN CHURCH. ANYWHERE YOU SHARE A LOT IN COMMON WITH JONATHAN
Infact , where are those 'fatherless' children you(Sammie okposo) abandoned for those gullible babes at House on the Rocks Church in Lagos ?
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Carshopper(m): 11:35pm On Jan 22, 2015
saasala:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-4JONQV06tW8/VMEl3C91NsI/AAAAAAAACwc/bDopqa28aVo/s1600/Sammie-Okposo.jpg[/img]

See what he posted on Instagram below..

"From perjury to forgery: Buhari or whoever forged that certificate needs to be flogged. Prior to the formation of a central govt by Gowon, all regions had separate curriculums.

[b]Only the western region offered a local language in both their curriculum and WASC! It was after a central govt was formed and a universal educational curriculum was developed and adopted which included other local languages in 1974! So which WASC did Buhari write in 1961 that included Hausa?

Scroll to page 9 of this academic write up and see a brief summary of the total subjects entered from 1961 to 1974 and the percentile of students per subject. http://www.unilorin.edu.ng/journals/education/ije/sept1988/MAJOR%20TRENDS%20IN%20CURRICULUM%20DEVELOPMENT%20IN%20NIGERIA.pdf "

[/b]

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2015/01/sammie-okposo-says-buhari-should-be.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1

sometimes more research is needed to ascertain what news goes round.... cheesy ....Jus researching grin ... Everyone is shouting..but alone a few dey research for true facts which is never hidden.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by peezu(m): 11:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only
to almajiri school, I will still vote for
Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari never attended any
school before. I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari was actually raised in
the Bush by wild animals only. I will
still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari is actually an Alien from
mars I will vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari is actually 100 years
old I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that Buhari has a AIDS, EBOLA,
MARBUG, HEPATISTIS, CANCER OF ALL
HIS ORGANS, KURU, AND MAD COW
DISEASE. I Will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me Buhari jailed every single
Nigerian that was alive during his
tenure,I will still vote for Buhari.
Tell me that during Buhari's tenure
people had to apply to government and
get approval before they urinate,
defecate, eat or drink, I will still vote for
Buhari.
Tell me that Jonathan Nigeria would be
better than paradise in 4years if i vote
Goodluck, I will still vote for Buhari.
Save your words, save your energy, save
your keyboards, save your time, and
leave me alone.

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by hansad: 11:44pm On Jan 22, 2015
etimek:
MR SAMMY OKPOSO. I SUGGEST THATYOU SHUT YOUR DIRTY MOUTH FILLED WITH TOBACCO STAINED TEETH.
YOU SMOKE GANJA. YOU DRINK KAI KAI.YOU ARE A HELPLESS WOMANISER. YET YOU SINGIN CHURCH. ANYWHERE YOU SHARE A LOT IN COMMON WITH JONATHAN

[b]Yeah, sane and good people share a lot with President Jonathan. Half-baked religious extremists and ethnic bigots share a lot with Buhari.

Buhari has been known with the first name Muhammadu, but a Statement of Result procured for him bears the first name Mohamed.

Buhari suddenly became a big candidate in this year's election, why? Because Boko Haram has been fighting Nigerians on Buhari's behalf for six years.

Now some Nigerians that are easily confused and frustrated sing Change, Change. Change.

But perhaps unknown to them, they want to change from frying pan to fire.

A vote for Buhari is a vote to multiply religious wars in Nigeria.

Buhari is an Islamic religion extremist who in the recent past urged Muslims to vote only for Muslims in elections.

Buhari is a proponent of extreme sharia laws for all of Nigeria; in Kaduna in 2001, Buhari openly charged Muslims to extend sharia to all of Nigeria. Bolko Haram emerged after and says it is fighting for a sharia-friendly country.

So imagine the calamity from a Nigeria with a president Buhari quietly collaborating with Boko Haram to extend use of extreme sharia laws to all of Nigeria.[/b]

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Oduduwaboy(m): 11:45pm On Jan 22, 2015
Promhize:

...These chaps are just pathetic !
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by fredola77(m): 11:49pm On Jan 22, 2015
standd:
Where I come from, we don't flog our Fathers! We correct, revere and love them.

undecided angry I hate it when people lose common sense to politics. For how much na!

Babe u speak well. U make sense big time. Three bottles of big stout for u!!!
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dre11(m): 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
attoskoly:

you people keep talking about court as if they are scared of it. can you defend this act in the court of law?
when was buhari's certificate missing? was it before or after entry into the military? why then did he use letter of recommendation to get into the military? from 1962 till today that result has not entered his personal file and you young nigerians are here defending this evil. is that the kind of leader we are looking for? i may not like gej and his govt but i cant imagine replacing gej with buhari, never!
how can you write a paper that is not even taught in your entireregion? did he write igbo language too? i can see 1 against it on the result. apc has reduced some nigerians big foolish political non thinking fanatics.

I would have replied u harshly but......

Just go to this thread by Jarus and get informed

https://www.nairaland.com/2108098/defence-buharis-statement-results
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by tecmon: 11:50pm On Jan 22, 2015
etimek:

THERE IS MUCH MORE HOPE FOR A FOOL THAN YOU
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by DNBCrew: 11:58pm On Jan 22, 2015
Read Love and Other Things that Follow on DNB. A DNB exclusive - www.danwrites90..com
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Faraidi(m): 11:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
etimek:
how does that change Burari from been a crimimal?you just displayed the ''fallacy of personal attack'' instead of u to argue constructively,you are attacking ur opponent personally.It only showed your weakness and that of your weak party.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by ustyromeo(m): 12:01am On Jan 23, 2015
This whole place is full of those morons who resat for WASSCE & NECO several times but still couldn't make it until they corruptedly bribe their examination centers in order to get the certificate so that they can show it and boast to the whole world that they have passed successfully. The whole concept of education is to be liberated but when I see what some foolish and sentimental Nigerians are writing, I got confused, and I ask does level education matter? If yes then why didn't it help our current president who is now holding a PHD certificate in transforming this country for good as he once promised some years back?

Then I say it is because Nigerians only go to school to get certificate so that if appointed to a public office they can steal the way present leaders are stealing after all it is our money and stealing is not corruption! Is that not so?

Forget Nigerians we never suffer yet
just vote GEJ you ll know.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by fxskye: 12:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Promhize:

But u can see d email address of. Cambridge there.
Pls, send in ur request and get us feedback

1 Like

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by dennismukoro(m): 12:14am On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by DaBullIT(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=38pt]Not heard Sammy Okposo's name in 10 years or so

Nigga looking for free publicity grin[/size]

UPDATE , MOFO finally apologized, i would have said he was under the influence when he was typing his insults, otherwise, don't say things you can't stand by

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by Leez(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2015
Is this one fayose's cousin angryIs this one fayose's cousin
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by jorlons(m): 12:25am On Jan 23, 2015
dre11:
The guy mumu

If he believes the certificate was forged
Let him and his pay master go to court and challenge the result
Or
He keeps shut his mouth
Can't just believe we still dragging this certificate issue

Maybe he should check this journals

And read carefully the ones highlighted there
And if he is lazy and doubt the existence of the journal...... I post him the front cover or even the copy

And we see if languages wasn't offered as of that time
Dre you are indeed very well informed and it appears you have done a thorough research. We need to stop being defensive and start being offensive.

There is the need for us to start digging into Jonathan's past as it appears that the PDP are the only ones doing it to the GMB. Mr. Clueless was once a governor and I believe He has many sins

Since the TANoids have refused to talk about issues I suggest we make them see how Useless their so called Transformation parading president GEJ truly is by creating counter threads otherwise they will succeed in winning over weak and politically uninformed individuals who come to read discussions based on issues.

But if you guys won't I will when I have the time.

Cc: berem, barcanista, MadCow1, Omenka.
Re: Sammie Okposo Slams Buhari, Says He Should Be Flogged For Forgery by midolian(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2015
coogar:

hahahahaahahhahahahahahahaahahaahhaaha..u sure say d mumu no offend u b4?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? / Dolapo Osinbajo Visits Attahiru’s Widow, Hints On Buhari, Osinbajo’s Plan / Reno Omokri: “I Have Been Managing Peter Obi’s Twitter Account For Years”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.