Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions (37843 Views)

Kwakwanso’s Insult On Yoruba Elders Will Not Go Unanswered: femi Fani-kayode / It’s Laughable To Claim Buhari Has No School Certificate – APC Chairman, Oyegun / Buhari doesn't need certificate - APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Badgers14: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2015
atlwireles:

Did you say wipe off corruption? When Buhari is corruption walking with two legs. angry angry angry angry

Read my post very well before you comment, E bi like say them just buy phone give you abi
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 23, 2015
ORACLE1975:
It take's more than a crown to become a KING...The people love GMB because thy beleave in him not because is education when GOD choose DAVID to lead saul seek for his life but everyone know the story,GOD have given us change and that change is in nigeria to stay permanet by GOD grace.
why won't you support an illiterate like you? after all birds of the same feather flock together. read what you just posted.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by segnys007(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2015
you deserved pity yourself. you tried to portray yourself as being object, however it apparent even to the blind who you working for. Rather than kill yourself over this certificate matter, why not concentrate on showing us what your principal has done for almost six years? Because, Buhari's certificate should be the least of your problems. It's us, Nigerians, who is tried of your Oga! Ask yourself was Buhari this in the last elections? What has between then and now, that made him so popular your Oga is sweating? We've seen through the gimmicks, it's not by having no shoes, or listing spurious achievement.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by dantti2006(m): 10:07am On Jan 23, 2015
Badgers14:

Are you more interested on Buhari's certificate or how to improve Nigerias economy, wipe out corruption, stop Book Haram, bring back Chibok girls angry angry

He who cannot be faithful in little matters cannot be faithful with big matters. How Buhari handles his certificate issues will tell Nigerians to a large extent his level of integrity and honesty

7 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by mickeymimi: 10:07am On Jan 23, 2015
it is high time APC left FFK /PDP alone. They should not respond to their frivolities anymore if they can't go to court.

How long would it have taken Fani-Kayode-led campaign organisation to go to the school Principal and demanded the original copies of the controversial credentials before coming to the media to either confirm or deny the authenticity of the documents in question? Femi Fani Kayode ought to have been arrested for indigently spreading malicious information to the public without prior investigation and confirmation.

The Army initially agreed that they had his results. Only to denied few weeks later!

Don't forget that Buhari himself had occupied the post of Military Secretary in the past. He knew about the documentations of the military personnel.

Go to the google and type full name of Buhari and Jonathan. Then look at their profile on Wikipedia/Encyclopedia you would be shocked. They posted Buhari educational career, confirmed. They put them there because it's a confirmed information both in Britain and United states. But no education was posted for Jonathan because his could not be confirmed. Then who is deceiving who?

Let PDP go to court and be busy
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ellechrystal(f): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Badgers14:

Are you more interested on Buhari's certificate or how to improve Nigerias economy, wipe out corruption, stop Book Haram, bring back Chibok girls angry angry
His cert saga is d corruption we r trying to wipe out. And yes I am so interested I wiping out corruption thanks. grin

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by enzony(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2015
adeoladele:
If you like, tell me that Buhari went only to almajiri school, I will still vote for Buhari. Tell me that Buhari never attended any school before I will still vote for Buhari. Save your words, save your energy, save your keyboards, save your time, and leave me alone, # IhaveDecidedtoV oteBuhariOsinbajo ... Join me if u truly desire a beta Nigeria "Unearthing Lasting

You're ethnically biased.

#StopTheHate

6 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by fxskye: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Candid advice to all.....

For those that are contempted with INEC position on this subject matter should do the needful come February 14, 2015.

For those that do not satisfy with INEC position on this subject matter should go to court to seek for redress.

Social platforms are not arbitration panels let alone courts of competent jurisdiction where validity of the subject matter could be determined.

Enough of all these distractions from the ruling party.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2015
PDP and Jonathan are using tricks to divert our attentions away from discussing the main issue of this election which is about corruption, stealing, insecurity and bad governance under Jonathan's regime, it is a pity that posters are spending time on this useless issue of certificate while INEC is not even bothered.
Buhari will be the next president of Nigeria, all irrelevant issues raised by PDP will not stop all Nigerians to vote for a reasonable man of integrity, Great Muhammadu Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by KwoiZabo(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
PDP and Jona have lost ALL hope of winning this election based on their Principal's performance, so they would rather waste our time on trivialities.

Insiders within Jonathan's gov't and campaign team have intimated him of the SOBERING likelihood of his losing this elections hence the team is CLEARLY in PANIC MODE.

Buhari's victory at the polls is a fait accompli, and it's simply too late to change that.
If you feel Nigerians want GEJ out then substiute Buhari with any other person and see if such a person will get 15% at the polls moreso, its lost battle for APC because this scandal has finally killed APC's quest fo presidency. Anybody that votes buhari at this point is foolish and looking for trouble because even if he wins the ruling party will pursue it to a logical conclusion which will be Buhari is not eligible to contest. simple

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by atlwireles: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Badgers14:

Read my post very well before you comment, E bi like say them just buy phone give you abi

I will allow your rubbish slide. Typical Supporter of the Oluwole certificate forger.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by jorlons(m): 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
PrinceMario:
The writer of this junk should go to court.

Oppppsss...i forgot courts are on strike.
who Probably has been bought by the PDP. Talk about integrity and Transformation; A president who signed peace accord threatening the poor principal who released the result; just talk about integrity after saying one thing you turn around to do another. Talking about presenting cert. To employers I don't think the writer is as smart as he think he is cos as a graduate what d university gives u is a statement of result which is used for job applications until after some years bfor ur cert is prep. If I lost my university certificate I will most definitely b able to tender my statement of result if they are n doubt they'll check with my school. Plus can everybody be careful enough to keep their certificates in different places. That is why I don't take Nigerian journalist serious always thinking they are smarter than every other Nigerians. Find out and you may find that he is just anoda bloody TANoid. Indeed there is a whole lot 21billion can do
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Prinzofparis: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
PlutoLA:

If only y'all will just understand the difference. The exam Buhari wrote was Cambridge WASC not the WAEC that we do now,so you can't expect their laws to be the same
Its a Cambridge Exam coordinated by WAEC. WAEC said they have records of all results since inception so candidates can apply for copies of their result to be forwarded to institutions when its needed. Buhari should have simply done the right thing and apply to WAEC instead of insulting the intelligence of Nigerians by swearing affidavit and bring statements signed by one person in Katsina.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by BashMe1(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Go to court If ur sure it is a fraud.... grin
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 23, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=28pt]The fact is GEJ and all those making silly noise over a non-issue as Prof. Itse Sagay, SAN, noted are all intellectually re-tared. As Pastor Enoch Adeboye said in his New Year service hosted by Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola and Lagos State that you may have a PhD and still be a fool.

The fact is GEJ just pays lip service to God and does not fear God as what he does with cultists behind us exposes his hypocrisy.
Go and read about King Ahab and Jezebel.
There is a Jezebel in GEJ's cabinet and everybody in Abuja knows her. [/size]
i totally agree with you,i'm not a fan of any political party but this PDP are taking this ish too far,if they would have searched for the chiboks girls like they are doing nw about buhari certificate they would have found them intact,this is totally absurd even Gej with his Phd still behave n act like a clown,the truth is that he dosen't look lyk someone that has Phd and he's very slow in thinking i hope we vote for a better person come feb14.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by MrEverest(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Badgers14:

What is this one saying please!!! How do you improve the economy & fight corruption when you are not qualified to be in that office & above all lacks integrity, wont that be the height of hypocrisy

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by HugeMac: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2015
R-E-V-E-A-L-E-D!!!
WHY BUHARI HAVE NO CERTIFICATE: - Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd)
More light have been thrown on the controversy
surrounding the APC presidential candidate, Muhammadu
Buhari and his release of a Toronto certificate to online
media instead of INEC by Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd)'s scholastic
narrative.
The situation in Nigeria pre and post Independent where
unqualified people are favoured against the qualified,
made it impossible for due process to be followed by
Northerners who wanted join the army or high
institutions.
Buhari joined the army in 1962 and less than 2 months to
this date, he has a letter claiming to be a student. He was
six months in Military training school and when to UK and
stayed six months for 3 years course, there was no time in
record that Buhari went back to college to complete his
secondary school.
According to Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) writing, "By 1960,
shortly after Nigeria's independence, the Prime Minister,
Alhaji Sir Abubakar Tafawa Balewa, had directed the
Principal of King's College, Lagos, Mr. P.H. Davies, to
provide places, annually, for at least 15 boys from the
North, whether or not they passed the requisite regular
entrance examination."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" p. 36,
published first in 1981.
"In an attempt to catch up militarily with the South, the
Northern politicians had thrown out all discretion. They
had lowered standards of admission drastically, settling for
the minimum. For as I recalled, all the Northerners in my
intake had been trained at the Mons Officer Cadet School
in Aldershot. And they had become officers after barely six
months of military training, whereas those of us who had
been sent to Sandhurst had had to do two long years to
earn the Queen's Commission. The implications were quite
clear - and most disturbing. Not only had these
Northerners become commissioned officers before we
were half-way through our first year at Sandhurst, they
had all risen to the enviable rank of Captain before we
could even appear at the sovereign's parade which served
essentially as a prerequisite for our passing out as Second
Lieutenants."
--- Col. Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors, pages 12
- 13, Published 1981.
"By 1964 a group of young Nigerian officer-cadets,
mostly Northerners, had been declared academically unfit
and hence repatriated by the Canadian military authorities.
These cadets were however pronounced commissioned by
the Nigerian Federal Government no sooner than they had
arrived at the Ikeja Airport. Consequently they had had to
be absorbed into the Nigerian Army as commissioned
officers, even though they had received no requisite
military training."
----- Col Ben Gbulie (rtd) in "Nigeria's Five Majors" page 13,
published 1981.
"Zak (Maimalari) had held the rank of Captain in 1960. But
before my return from the United Kingdom in 1963, he
had soared to the top rank of Brigadier. In other words, he
had risen from Captain to Temporary/Major, to
Substantive/Major, to Temporary/Lieutenant-Colon
el, to Substantive/Colonel and then to Brigadier, all
within that short span of time. It was just scandalous".
It is a shame that Buhari entered the Army with a false
document and not meeting the prerequisite and insisting
on contesting for the 2015 presidential election, knowing
fully well that he has no secondary school certificate.
If Buhari is a man enough, let him submit the doctored
'school certificate' to INEC or any government department
and he will earn himself a ticket to prison.
Nigeria Must not be drawn back my another mediocre, his
joke is getting out of hand.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by eedris07(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2015
tongue Shotup joor,
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ejor1: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2015
#BuhariGobacktoSchool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by jorlons(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2015
prettyjo:
the way some people carries other people's matter on their head amazes me.

#modified#
I welcome myself to the politics section,where bashing is the order of the day....who cares??
oya start
I saw one lunatic kenai's post with ur comment quoted. Don't listen to those coniving deceitful thieves with no atom of integrity in them. If APC is not good I can tell you PDP is not any better. Vote wisely make your own choice. grin welcome to politics section by the way grin
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by dejizaq: 10:20am On Jan 23, 2015
So buhari can't find his certificate and doesn't have a police report to prove he lost it. or did he even lose it or have it. One thing is for sure, he got into the army with a sworn affidavit. Before we go on a crusade for rights and wrongs, my take is this: Buhari has many flaws like all of us, i can't find a lot of documents and have never thought to go and swear an affidavit or sign a police report, Jonathan also has many flaws like making some really daft and uncultured statements whilst surrounding himself with some unintelligent people, Point is they are both imperfect individuals, we can only vote our conscience and my conscience tells me Buhari would serve us better than GEJ has.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by rollas007: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Should Buhari win, how do you advice young children to face their studies when they know their president is semi literate?
[size=15pt]Check out GEJ's impressive CV[/size], Obama would even be envious.

GEJ passed mathematics o (apologies to General Buhari)
grin grin grin

Please for the Love of everything good and beautiful. Could You provide evidence of Presidents Jonathan's PhD with an appropriate PhD thesis. We were told in recent days that he (president Jonathan Goodluck) did not complete his PhD program and yet he has the title/Prefix "Dr." added to His name. grin
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by ORACLE1975(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Nashoji:
why won't you support an illiterate like you? after all birds of the same feather flock together. read what you just posted.
yes am an illiterate but have the WISDOM of GOD.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Kenai: 10:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Badgers14:

How do you plan to wipe out corruption when the man who claims he can do it is trying to ascend to power by FORGERY?
Can the blind lead the blind?

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by OgologoDimkpa: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari cheated his way to become a General in the Nigerian Army and still want to cheat
his way to become the president of Nigeria. He claimed he want to fight corruption when he is corrupt

We are wiser.

GEJ till Buhari tell us the truth about his certificate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by bolajJP007: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2015
The writer of this piece must be a foolish GEJ supporter.
Incase he doesn't know, let me educate him that Major General Muhammadu Buhari was overthrown by a military coup. Also, be of his foolishness, he has forgotten that military coup is not the same as democratic change in government. His belongings were either missing or burnt.
Meanwhile, as a former Head of State, does the writer expect him to start swearing affidavits? Has he ever seen or heard of a past Head of State looking for employment?
This people(Heads of State, Presidents) has gotten to the highest level any human being can hope and aspire for. You don't expect them to be going about or worrying themselves over certificates.
Remember also, that the records of all military officers are CLASSIFIED. if you know the meaning of something being CLASSIFIED, you will know better than to write all the rubbish you just wrote.
Also, if you don't know, Major General Muhammadu Buhari was once the Secretary of the Military Board. If he has any reason to cheat, he would have included the said results in his file, but because he has no reason to cheat, and being an honest man, he NEVER checked his own file.
Now, pdp and GEJ has just achieve there aim of rubbishing the Nigerian Army. This is because, with all the integrity in the Nigerian Army, how can fey say they don't have there academic records of someone who rose to the height of being the Head of State.
I'll stop here, so you can sit and think of all the rubbish you have been writing.
Please, stop missinforming Nigerians the same way your elders misinformed you about the civil war.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by OgologoDimkpa: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari cheated his way to become a General int the Nigerian Army and still want to cheat
his way to become the president of Nigeria. He claimed he want to fight corruption when he is corrupt

We are wiser.

GEJ till Buhari tell us the truth about his certificate!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by hazyfm1: 10:23am On Jan 23, 2015
pls I am forced to ask "Are they dumb"? The exam was written in 1961 and Buhari ask for a copy of the result in 2015, do you expect the principal to back date when he issue the result? The result was reissued in 2015 and that was the date it was signed. Are you expecting the letter head paper to carry Northern Region in 2015? The authority that reissue the result in 2015 is in Kastina State. There is no place for name of the principal. What we have is principal sign and date. If you apply for your primary 6 result to be reissue today, your recent passport will be attached. That is standard. Try it and see. Where did you see A1 in Igbo? The guy did not write Igbo. he wrote only 8 papers. count again, this time open your eyes and your brain well. I can't remember how many times I have gone for training or something and certificates are issued and my name was written as Olootu. Even on some guys academic certificates. This things happens forget. He fail mathematics and so? And can you show me WAEC format in 1961? Please address the issues that will determine your life in the next four years.
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by dunkem21(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:
The last part of the post really cracked me up but honestly only a .....,.. man will turn a close eye to the open truth here , i can't imagine an ordinary Nigerian get into university self with sworn affidavit when waec office is still functioning , it's not just possible and now people are wanting a man to become a whole president with a certificate to show that he attended school , too bad .

But sai Buhari i don't remember us asking for your waec result we asked for waec certificate or you still don't know the difference between the two?

You are very wicked.

See as you take hold old man for his jugular.

You wan commit murder?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by Sajio(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
ISLAMIC JIHAD HAS ENGULFED THE WORLD UNAWARE
Who is an INFIDEL?
This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry.
"The man who walks with God always gets to his destination".
If you still have a pulse, you have a divine purpose to accomplish.
As it stands today, the Islamic religion is the fastest
growing religion per capita in the United States, especially amongst the minority races!!
Last month I attended my annual training session that's required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session, there was presentations by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim who each explained their beliefs.
I was particularly interested in what the Islamic had to say. So, the Muslim gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.
When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Muslim and asked:
'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the
infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'
There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,
he replied, 'Non-believers!'
I then responded. So, let me make sure I have this straight ie. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'
The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar. 'He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'
I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine the Pope can command all Catholics to kill those of your faith or in addition, Dr Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'
The Muslim was speechless!
I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your
brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!
Let me ask you a question:
Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to
heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me too?'
You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.
Needless to say, the organizers or promoters of the 'Diversification' training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the naked truth about the evil in Muslims' beliefs.
Therefore, the way things are going now in the next 10 years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!
Enough Muslim voters in the UK to vote in the Prime Minister. In fact, by 2019 when Boko Haram had finished their depopulation of Christians in Nigeria, there may be no Christian candidates to stand for elective post in the next 5 years.
Think about your children's world. I think everyone in the WORLD!!! should be required to read this, but with the careless attitude of most believers, there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it to relations and friends! This is your chance to make a difference...
Please, for Christ's sake, wake up...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by elantraceey(f): 10:26am On Jan 23, 2015
dunkem21:

You are very wicked.

See as you take hold old man for his jugular.

You wan commit murder?

Are you sure you're not drunk? undecided
Re: Buhari’s Certificate, APC And Unanswered Questions by dunkem21(m): 10:29am On Jan 23, 2015
hazyfm1:
pls I am forced to ask "Are they dumb"? The exam was written in 1961 and Buhari ask for a copy of the result in 2015, do you expect the principal to back date when he issue the result? The result was reissued in 2015 and that was the date it was signed. Are you expecting the letter head paper to carry Northern Region in 2015? The authority that reissue the result in 2015 is in Kastina State. There is no place for name of the principal. What we have is principal sign and date. If you apply for your primary 6 result to be reissue today, your recent passport will be attached. That is standard. Try it and see. Where did you see A1 in Igbo? The guy did not write Igbo. he wrote only 8 papers. count again, this time open your eyes and your brain well. I can't remember how many times I have gone for training or something and certificates are issued and my name was written as Olootu. Even on some guys academic certificates. This things happens forget. He fail mathematics and so? And can you show me WAEC format in 1961? Please address the issues that will determine your life in the next four years.

OK, answer this one.

Did he ever collect the original certificate before?

Did he give the military, a copy of the certificate or was it on the basis of the recommendation letter that he was enrolled in the military?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

John Kerry Carries Buhari’s Anti-corruption Campaign To Davos / 2011 Throwback Picture Of Uche Nwosu / FG Lines Up El-rufai, 4 Other Witnesses Against Bukola Saraki (vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.