Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (36880 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by nawaj(m): 10:06am On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

u are ignorant

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by BashMe1(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Hehehehehehe.... Buhari must win whether u like it or not.... We want change!

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by tomakint: 10:08am On Jan 23, 2015
asadike:
and am sure IBB has a thing or two to do with Bokoharam
You can never be too sure.....IBB is one phenomenon in the political terrain of this Country. In fact, after the demise of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, IBB remains the issue in Nigerian politics!
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by akinsadeez(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Their case can not go anywhere. They think ICC is like the Nigerian courts where you can just stroll in file anything and your case is up and running. ICC is not a joking place. There is no way that they will be able to conclusively marry Buhari to the crime perpetrated by those people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by igbeke: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Ha! You sure sey nor be PDP/GEJ pay dem to protest so? (sarcasm)
Mr Buhari doesn't know the extent to which this scandal is damaging his already battered image and personality.
If he has good advisers, let them tell him to ( dis)honorably bow out and tender unreserved apology to Nigerians, especially his supporters for messing up their emotion and intelligence.

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Moral lesson: Never you play a politics of propaganda when your house isn't in order, APC should go and prepare for 2019.

5 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:09am On Jan 23, 2015
Its Obvious PDP know they're goin to lose this election thats why they are trying all possible means to discredit GMB. Is this the first tym he's contestin ni? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by AJOT99(m): 10:10am On Jan 23, 2015
This is serious!

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Group and more groups are just wasting thier time, nigerians have decided. Get ur pvc that is the power.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by philips70(m): 10:11am On Jan 23, 2015
I pity the desperation of these saTANists in their unending propaganda. You cannot resurrect a dead fish guys. A rotten egg is a rotten egg, you can never steam it back to life. Jonathan is a rejected soul and no amount of propaganda will make Nigerians change their minds. Form all the associations in this world he has gone.

4 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by EbirichBen(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2015
I don't Blame them.
But how Old was Pa Buhari Principle when he was in SS3. mind you, Buhari is 72yrs old and his principle just brought his Certificate and even testifies that he has Division 2 as his grade. Wow!
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by bleeztouch(m): 10:12am On Jan 23, 2015
I smile french
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by babadee1(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2015
The ICC is not like courts in Nigeria. They don't take on baseless charges. Another wasted PDP propaganda opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by watchindelta(m): 10:13am On Jan 23, 2015
too much blabla but no action

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by watchindelta(m): 10:14am On Jan 23, 2015
too much blabla but no action....

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by asadike(f): 10:15am On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
He is not actually afraid of any Northern elements.
Don't worry , after the defeat of that Islamic fundamentalist you'll see the real sponsors of Boko Haram in the North.
sweetie, I don't wanna see the real sponsors, I wanna see them crushed
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by asadike(f): 10:16am On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

Please see my comment about your view, made few days ago...

thks dear, that really helps

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Uchizzy(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2015
PDP
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by harrysterol(m): 10:17am On Jan 23, 2015
Wat do u expect from an abokii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 23, 2015
I'm getting tired of this GMB vs GEJ e-warriors

I wish I can teleport myself to February
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by folahann(m): 10:18am On Jan 23, 2015
After "Buhari is sick, he will soon die, Buhari has no certificate, Buhari's certificate is fake".

Now we see headlines like "Middle belt group dumps Buhari" "Northern Youth back Jonathan" "Drama as Northern group seek ICC prosecution of Buhari" "Kwankwasiya backs Jonathan, dumps Buhari"
I think this is the new strategy by PDP after the previous ones seem to have failed. Sponsoring different propaganda to make it look like North is against Buhari.

The even want the elections postponed! Who says the PDP are not jittery
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by BlackTechnology: 10:18am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
[size=15pt]Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari[/size]
January 22, 2015
Adebayo Hassan

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/175449-drama-northern-group-seeks-icc-prosecution-buhari-2011-election-violence.html

Even the President life is under threat from Buhari's thugs

Imagine stoning the President's convoy angry

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 23, 2015
asadike:
Buhari is a no no for me. In kowa I stand
hahahaha wat is kowa again?
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by asadike(f): 10:19am On Jan 23, 2015
tomakint:

You can never be too sure.....IBB is one phenomenon in the political terrain of this Country. In fact, after the demise of Chief Obafemi Awolowo, IBB remains the issue in Nigerian politics!
quite true
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2015
asadike:
sweetie, I don't wanna see the real sponsors, I wanna see them crushed
Trust me it is just a matter of time - Their days are numbered.

Have you bothered to ask why all the political elements in the country especially from the North are hell bent on pulling GEJ down at all cost and replace him with a desperate serial loser who would be more than willing to play by their rules since they made him king?

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by zeb04(f): 10:20am On Jan 23, 2015
I want none of them to win.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by ninjasta: 10:21am On Jan 23, 2015
FEBUHARY 14 JOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by bassette(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2015
HugeMac:
THIS COMING ELECTION IS NOT BTW THE NORTH
AND SOUTH OR BTW MUSLIMS AND CHRISTAINS
BUT ITS BTW THE NEW POLITICIANS WHO
BELIEVE IN TRANSFORMING NIGERIA AND THE
OLD THAT BELIEVE IN BACKWARD CHANGE TO
THE WAY OF THE PAST. I PRAY GOD TO OPEN
THE EYES OF OUR MISLED YOUTHS TO SEE. AND
KNOW THE TRUTH.
i admire your comment..are people just naive or plainly deceptive..the worst being self-deception

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by 50calibre(m): 10:22am On Jan 23, 2015
Lol very funny!! Lots of similar frivolous cases are constantly brought before The Hague, it's nothing new.

When the access the merits of the case & see there are no compelling evidence to indict Buhari, they will throw it out as usual.

And even if they were to indict him, he will just be one in a very long line of people with a case to answer at the hague, nothing special. Last I checked Omar Bashir, Uhuru Kenyatta & Bashir Assad all had cases to answe at the ICC, yet they're presidents.

When Buhari becomes president, he should endeavour to withdraw Nigeria as a signatory to the ICC, that establishment is a joke.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Louislewis: 10:24am On Jan 23, 2015
[size=20pt]That is not all...

For the yorubas in summary...Read

Buhari inflicted so much injury on the Yorubas and now thieves like Tinubu want him for their selfish interests. True children of Oduduwa will never forgive you Buhari.

You cancelled former Lagos Governor Jakande's metroline with no good reason?
You jailed Tai Solarin and denied him his asthma drugs for campaigning against military dictatorship for democracy?
You raided and disrespected Yoruba's most respected father Papa Awolowo's house and seized his passport stopping from travelling
You jailed honest and highly respected Pa Adekunle Ajasin?
You jailed our son Fela Kuti in I984 for singing against the dictatorial tendencies of your government?
You stopped the Ooni of Ife (Oduduwa's most respected) from traveling abroad simply because he visited the holy land of Israel in 1984?
You jailed Beko Ransome Kuti who only demanded for the release of his brother?

Whoever is for you is against the Yorubas. Yorubas will never forgive you
[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by ochoi(m): 10:24am On Jan 23, 2015
Some Nigerians re so foolish and stupid, if these so called groups hv evidence against him, y not take him ICC nd serve him d court notice rather organize themselves in a hotel here in Abuja 4 a press conference and why wait 4 four yrs 2 come up wit ds? Pls as u take Buhari 2 ICC, dn't 4get. 2 go along wit Abba Moro interior minister nd GEJ as well 4 dat Immigration murders tank you!
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by kingthreat(m): 10:25am On Jan 23, 2015
Instead of these Northerners to be wary of Abu Shekau.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Underground Water Meter Mistaken For A Bomb In Abuja(photos) / Fayemi Reacts To Emergence Of Eleka As PDP’s Candidate / Ranking Senators Who’ll Shape The Ninth National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.