Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (36881 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by DeviIhimself: 10:35pm On Jan 23, 2015
johnnyblakes:
laff wan tear my pant ooooo,guy I go like join u. Ooo if she make sense sha

Berem make sense die she make your dickkk burst like balloon.

You can join me just for 1k but she's my wife oooo

Remember stay safe use condom cheesy
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 10:58pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Pained is an understatement.

She is sexually and politically frustrated.

Tomakint, could you please upload that pix of berem with imbeciile Amaechi while dancing for the house to see the fat,black thing called Berem. grin
Like serious? Please give me link to the previous pix, i wanna see how that ugly momma looks.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin

That's madam Berem on the third picture with that guy and Amaechi. cheesy

Black ,fat Berem grin
Lol, berem resemble garri wey them soak travel.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by free13: 11:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
Well said.
cry cry cry

major466:
The blood of hundreds of innocent Nigerians, who were brutally killed after the 2011 elections is enough to make Buhari loose the 2015 elections.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by upcrown2512(m): 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2015
ICC OR CCC
WHOSOEVER GOD HAS CHOSEN.
USE ALL THINGS AGAINST HIM, IT' LL NOT STAND.
SAMUEL TOLD SAUL, THAT HIS REIGNS HAS BEEN DOOMED. FOR HIM TO REPENT HE WAS AFTER WHO GOD HAS CHOSEN.
CHECK IT OUT. I PERSONALLY CAMPAIGN FOR GEJ IN 2011.

THE TRUTH.

WHERE ARE WE TODAY?

GEJ IS A PRESIDENT OF ASARI, SOUTH SOUTH, ETHNICITY, TRIBAL, CORRUPTION, INSECURITY

MAY BE MY BROTHERS HAS FORGOT THAT PDP HAS FAILED FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS (1999~2011)

MY EXPECTATIONS AS NIGERIAN THEN IS. OH HERE COMES A MAN THAT WE RIGHT THE WRONG OF PDP.

WHAT HAPPENED?
HE ABSOLUTELY MISSED IT.

FACTS.
I IMAGINE IF THERE IS A TREAT IN SOUTHWEST IN NEAREST FUTURE WITH THIS TYPE OF GOVERNMENT. HAAA ! ! ! !

IMAGINE WHEN STEALING IS NOT A CORRUPTION. OH OO

IMAGINE A PROMISED OF TWO REFINERIES SINCE FOUR YEARS.

IMAGINE A GOVERNMENT WITHOUT A SINGLE COMMISSION IN SOUTHWEST EXCEPT LAGOS IBADAN EXPRESS WHICH IS AT SLOW PACE.

IMAGINE GOVERNMENT LAUNDERING MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES AND TELLING CITIZENS TO GO CASHLESS.

IMAGINE WHEN 16 IS MORE THAN 19.

IMAGINE WHEN OBJ CONFIRMED IN LETTER IS VERY HARD TO BELIEVE......?

IMAGINE EKWEME SAYING THIS IS NOT THE PDP WE DREAM UNDER THIS SAME GEJ.

IMAGINE THE DIVISION BETWEEN ETHNIC AND RELIGION THAT IS GETTING WIDER ON DAILY BASIS.

IMAGINE THAT IT TAKES NO TIME FOR GEJ (NIGER DELTA) BOYS TO PROCURE ARM (WAR SHIPS) BUT ITS TAKING ETERNITY FOR NIGERIAN ARMY TO PROCURE ARM.

MY RECOMMENDATION (PERSONAL) SINCE PDP HAS FAILED AND GEJ HAS MADE THINGS WORST.
LET GIVE ANOTHER PEOPLE A BENEFIT OF DOUBT WITHOUT:
SENTIMENT
HATRED
RELIGION
TRIBAL OR ETHNICITY
LIES
FAVORITISM
NEPOTISM (NA MY BROTHER)

REMEMBER THERE IS NO PROSPERITY WITHOUT SECURITY.

IF WE CONTINUE LIKE THIS FOR THE NEXT FOUR YEARS. THEN NIGERIA AND NIGERIAN WILL BE LIST FOR SALE LIKE (MOBUTU SESE SECO).

STAND UP FOR BETTER NIGERIA.
STAND UP FOR CHANGE.
VOTE COMPETENT.
VOTE GMB AND PYO.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 6:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Tonylyte:

Like serious? Please give me link to the previous pix, i wanna see how that ugly momma looks.
You too like wahala grin

Ask tomakint ,he has all the pix. cheesy
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 6:48am On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
You too like wahala grin

Ask tomakint ,he has all the pix. cheesy
E get one of berem pix wey her face dey like garri wey them soak travel, na her body i just want see fully.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 7:02am On Jan 24, 2015
Tonylyte:

E get one of berem pix wey her face dey like garri wey them soak travel, na her body i just want see fully.
Lol, omo! you too like wahala grin

Leave me oh I just finish my morning prayer and the sermon my Dad delivered this morning said that we should 'watch our tongue for their is power in the tongue' cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 7:06am On Jan 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, omo! you too like wahala grin

Leave me oh I just finish my morning prayer and the sermon my Dad delivered this morning said that we should 'watch our tongue for their is power in the tongue' cheesy grin
Hahahahahahaha, na true yarn sha.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Sammyblaq(m): 7:46am On Jan 24, 2015
I remember Obinna Okpokiri...
keep resting bro. Same to the others.
#Nwedooldboy
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by XRAY21(m): 10:30am On Jan 24, 2015
berem:
Jonathan should also be prepared to go to ICC Hague for the killing of over 30,000 Nigerians in the Northeast after february.

Nothing will stop my General from becoming our next president whether hague likes it or not!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Boko_Haram_attacks_in_Nigeria
. All I know buhari will contest till he die. That presidential burial he's looking for he will not see it
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by tomakint: 12:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
Tonylyte:

grin grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by jamace(m): 7:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
Buhari enjoyed his youth. At 41 years old, he was head of state of Nigeria. What is your age now and what are you in Nigeria?
Must we recycle aged and sickly Buhari in a country of 170 million population? I pity Nigerian youths who prefer to sell their generation to those who enjoyed Nigeria but put us in this mess.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Tonylyte(m): 8:24pm On Jan 24, 2015
tomakint:

grin grin grin cheesy
See your wicked laughter. U sef no good. Lol
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by nevablink: 9:20am On Jan 27, 2015
LMAO....my ancestors are far dead and gone cheesy
DeviIhimself:

Thunder fire your ancestors there

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Congratulates President-Elect, Bola Tinubu / Drone Pictures Of Governor Ademola Adeleke Campaigning In Modakeke / Edo DSS Slaps Douglas Ogbankwa 7 Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.