Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (36882 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by dazdilijae(m): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

He promised bloodbath this year also undecided
please which newspaper is this and date
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by nijanigga: 12:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
missing $20 billion is coming to play, but it won't work.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by InHim4Him(m): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
adekennis:
Were they sleeping all this while??Certificate bruhaha no work for PDP again...Lol..I hope those jobless group know that ICC em self know that this move is politically motivated...They should stop chasing shadow and face issued based campaign they promised us..Enough of all this. undecided

PDP the crying baby since the merge of APC cool

None of your brothers or sisters were victims of the 2011 killings else you won't be talking political motivation.
Get a life!
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by IBROHIM: 1:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
The PDP are so jittery! They've never faced humiliation like this before!!! Aso rock is so so vacant! Campaign no work! Certificate saga no work! Health concern no work! Age no work! Sponsoring violence no work! Religious castigation no work! Buhari will jail all nigerians no work! So na ICC remain for them! PDP try again!!! Meanwhile:

GMB till Jonathan shouts SAI BUHARI!!!
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by adekennis(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
InHim4Him:

None of your brothers or sisters were victims of the 2011 killings else you won't be talking political motivation.
Get a life!
Quote me again and die a sudden death!
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by streetvoice: 1:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
A vote for BUhari is lik a key thrown into an ocean
A vote for BUhari is lik d pottage sold in the bible
A vote for BUhari is doom for a loving country Nigeria

Vote for Jonathan is a vote for Peace, oneness and a better Nigeria

The innocents souls to killed and the pains you cause the family's of the dead souls below will never give u victory even if JEGA want you to rule cuz u all are from d north.Holy Ghost FIRE!!!!

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by appini: 1:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
KAYNINI:
Buhari is not intelligent enough to rule a complicated Nigeria.
To compensate for that he will be dictatorial.If a man is not effectively expressive he usually is aggressive and desperate!
Buhari is an epitome of a forgotten era- the military.
We need a total break away from that old mafia - OBJ, Banbagida and Buhari. They were part of our political quagmire!
APC should have shown us a better candidate. Not compensate "semiliteracy" with a professor who will be as docile as a dock in the Government.
Nigerians are supposedly intelligent people!
When other countries are talking about their presidents with rich profiles and credentials, we are here insisting that we should vote mediocrity.
I am startled.
And intelligent youths who were not even born when Buhari ruled are asking for a reign they know nothing about.......?

Thank you for this simple but very accurate analysis

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by whyteheart: 1:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Nigeria will be great. Support #CupidElection Lets promote PEACE during this period. Like our page on facebook http://www.facebook.com/cupidelection
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by nevablink: 1:39pm On Jan 23, 2015
For the love of God.......who speaks this way ?., Dont shoot yourself in the face
DeviIhimself:

Then prepare to disappear after feb 14 because i will personally rape you with joy of celebration of Gej reelection
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by DeviIhimself: 1:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
nevablink:
For the love of God.......who speaks this way ?., Dont shoot yourself in the face

Thunder fire your ancestors there
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by godoluwa(m): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Jonathan should also be prepared to go to ICC Hague for the killing of over 30,000 Nigerians in the Northeast after february.

Nothing will stop my General from becoming our next president whether hague likes it or not!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Boko_Haram_attacks_in_Nigeria
Book Haram is as a result of Buhari utterances about d 2011 election. Blood sucking monster

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by zudozz: 2:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
4 most of una wey no suck una mama breast very well. look d name of those copers wey dem kill name chibuzo n tunde them u see any musa 4 there? Na so them go take kill una nephew n nieces onto this change from normal / ok 2 worse! make una dey prepare becos all those mallam go do suya meat again. n 4 those of us wey reject babarism nothing go happen 2 our relatives 4 north after him lose 4 sure.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Ebenezerk2: 2:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Jonathan should also be prepared to go to ICC Hague for the killing of over 30,000 Nigerians in the Northeast after february.

Nothing will stop my General from becoming our next president whether hague likes it or not!!

you will relocate to Daura after your general might have been defeated in February by the grace of God

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Ebenezerk2: 2:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:
“Like a nightmare, the spirit of victims of 2011 post-election violence is resurrecting today at this venue to re-echo the calls for justice and immediate prosecution of those responsible for imposing tears, sorrow, blood and violence on Nigerians in 2011".
so many of the corpers killed were even Yorubas, and many Yorubas because their children were not among the dead are supporting the initiator of their death, God will not frustrate your aims
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nicklaus(m): 2:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

. Sounds like someone is praying for a post electoral disaster. Just say Amen, "it ll happen on your door mouth in jesus name".
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by egobetatoday: 2:45pm On Jan 23, 2015
ffor the pple making light of the violence and destruction of lives and property after the 2011 election God is watching u all. i am sure u wont be shouting sai buhari now if any of your relative was a victim.
all i will say is this...God will not only request the blood of the slain corpers and victims of post election crisis from buhari alone but also from everybody who votes for buhari in 2015. their blood is on all of u.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
egobetatoday:
ffor the pple making light of the violence and destruction of lives and property after the 2011 election God is watching u all. i am sure u wont be shouting sai buhari now if any of your relative was a victim.
all i will say is this...God will not only request the blood of the slain corpers and victims of post election crisis from buhari alone but also from everybody who votes for buhari in 2015. their blood is on all of u.
I think buhari also caused the death of employed youths at the immigration recruitment scam . their blood is also on buhari abi?
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 2:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
Ebenezerk2:
so many of the corpers killed were even Yorubas, and many Yorubas because their children were not among the dead are supporting the initiator of their death, God will not frustrate their aims

Amen by Fire!
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by abubkhr: 3:02pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari would soon be overwhelmed with litigation. For several days Buhari kept mute as Christians were bludgeoned to death in the North, the evil that men do, lives after them. He has a case to answer and God willing by this time next year, his sorry a.s.s would be sitting in prison.

Until 800 people died, Buhari was nonchalant as he refused to call his rabid supporters to order.

Owk. Maybe you can do something instead. What do you think?
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by VoteWisely: 3:52pm On Jan 23, 2015
#VoteWisely #GEJ

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Pained is an understatement.

She is sexually and politically frustrated.

Tomakint, could you please upload that pix of berem with imbeciile Amaechi while dancing for the house to see the fat,black thing called Berem. grin
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by bobchigar(m): 3:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Then prepare to disappear after feb 14 because i will personally rape you with joy of celebration of Gej reelection

Be deceiving yourself... GEJ is a goner, you will sympathise with him comes FeBUHARI 14
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by DeviIhimself: 4:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
bobchigar:

Be deceiving yourself... GEJ is a goner, you will sympathise with him comes FeBUHARI 14

Buhari is a terrorist

Buhari can never rule a united Nigeria

Mark my words

Gej till 2019
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by eminent007(m): 5:05pm On Jan 23, 2015
HugeMac:
THIS COMING ELECTION IS NOT BTW THE NORTH
AND SOUTH OR BTW MUSLIMS AND CHRISTAINS
BUT ITS BTW THE NEW POLITICIANS WHO
BELIEVE IN TRANSFORMING NIGERIA AND THE
OLD THAT BELIEVE IN BACKWARD CHANGE TO
THE WAY OF THE PAST. I PRAY GOD TO OPEN
THE EYES OF OUR MISLED YOUTHS TO SEE. AND
KNOW THE TRUTH.

I beg to defer. New politicians?! Are majority of the APC party members not from PDP? And here you are calling them new Politicians. If a man of 72 is new, then how old will the old ones be?

Talking about the truth, this so called new Politicians promises change.
What we need is not a "change of name" which is what they are after but a "change of men" which they are not for they are the me corrupt politicians bearing a different name.
Imagine Oyinlola and Tinubu promising change! That's absurd if you ask me.
When Buhari says change, I bet he doesn't know what he's saying most of the time.
If you ask me, he's a man of questionable character to say the least.

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by 100Cents: 5:21pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

He promised bloodbath this year also undecided

What do you expect from an illiterate ?

Do or die.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by kay1one(m): 7:37pm On Jan 23, 2015
berem:

Murderer!
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by luggy(m): 9:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
who ever dreaming for BUHARI come to power , is a mulder. tyah is my takes
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by johnnyblakes(m): 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
DeviIhimself:

laff wan tear my pant ooooo,guy I go like join u. Ooo if she make sense sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Edo DSS Slaps Douglas Ogbankwa 7 Times / Photos Vp's Daughter, Kiki Osinbajo / Abandoned Niger Delta Regions, Beautified By Buhari – Lauretta Onochie