Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (36895 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by baybeeboi: 10:44am On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Jonathan should also be prepared to go to ICC Hague for the killing of over 30,000 Nigerians in the Northeast after february.
berem,why now?
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by KAYNINI(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2015
adexway:

While Buhari may be dictatorial going by his antecedents, I think I will be one of those to praise him if he decides to be the Rawlings of Nigeria. I don't think poor Nigerians will be the victim of Buhari's sledgehammer. The likes of Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, and many more deserve massive national purging.

WHAT IF WE DECIDE TO STRIKE , PROTEST OR SOMETHING - how are we going to be treated or heard?
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by hermesprogidy(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2015
Jonathan the anti-christ
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by hermesprogidy(m): 10:46am On Jan 23, 2015
For me and my family (immediate and extended) we will vote the people's General and I have collected my PVC!!!!

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 23, 2015
Malawian:

that is not Berem.
thanks for replying that attention seeking ediot!
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by SweetSoup(m): 10:47am On Jan 23, 2015
enzony:

Stop this desperation for distortion. It's sickening.

How can you attempt to compare someone who incited and abetted violence to an insurgency in the NE?? This is sheer pathetic

Even the mighty USA army has not been able to defeat Taliban or ISIS or Al Qaeda.

Let's put things in perspective in this country pls. Buhari won't stop the insurgency cos modern Islamic militancy is very hard to go. Ask Europe, America, Israel, etc.

Let's support GEJ to move this country forward.
He incited violence yet was never arrested nor prosecuted, but Jonathan told Nigerians that boko haram have infiltrated his cabinet yet no cabinet member was sacked or arrested. If Jonathan had performed his role as C-in-C of the Nigerian Army, we won't be where we are today.

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by diasporaman(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2015
make una leave my Buhari alone. make the man no go die before his enthronement .
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Mistermamus(m): 10:48am On Jan 23, 2015
all dese APC ppl make una give up gej will still win no need wasting ya energy n time coz buhari won't win yeye forgery master
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Atigba: 10:50am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari is a terrorist

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by mustymatic(m): 10:50am On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ want to finish what he started. No, thanks please. Some business are better left unfinished. I'm not #GEJ enemy, I only love 9ja. I won't raise hand if #GEJ is treating his family in Otuoke this way. But this is our country. My pipu!

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by harbarzzy(m): 10:55am On Jan 23, 2015
If u think GEJ is the real man let his handworks speaks for him not you supporter that has never even smellthe gate of aso rock b4 or we're its located..let Buhari be and u tink GEJ don't know who Bokoharam is? That's d ? U need to ask urself..Shekarau roaming around in latest suv painted in their violence colour that can easily be noticed..Nigeria youths need to start thinking beyond sentiment,tribal or religion..when Asari Dokubo said there will ne trouble no 1 ? Him oooo..unemployment with 9% in 1999 now above 23%..idont av beef for GEJ but pdp has failed us dats d calls not GEJ or Buhari even Obasanjo knows!
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 10:55am On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

stop this your childish act, post your comment and waka comot. don't start what you will not like later.

Just shut up there, you are the paid kid behaving childish. Are you going to beat her or what? Start your madness and we will help you. Rubbish.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by asadike(f): 10:56am On Jan 23, 2015
Rextayne:
oyo for dat party!
ok , my mistake then
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by bxcode(m): 10:59am On Jan 23, 2015

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nafikowa: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
Who are you exactly? Please mind your utterances against Mr. President and his office. I reside in the north during and after the brouhaha, Buhari instigated his boys against us, thank God am a survivor.

Your love for APC, BUHARI and CO is pitiable.

quote author=berem post=30049918]Jonathan should also be prepared to go to ICC Hague for the killing of over 30,000 Nigerians in the Northeast after february.

Nothing will stop my General from becoming our next president whether hague likes it or not!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Boko_Haram_attacks_in_Nigeria[/quote]
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by adexway(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
KAYNINI:

WHAT IF WE DECIDE TO STRIKE , PROTEST OR SOMETHING - how are we going to be treated or heard?
I may not be able to say for Buhari but I don't remember reading anywhere that those he jailed were commoners or protesters. Those jailed were indicted for one corrupt practice or the other, regardless of how minute the offence may look.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2015
tomakint:

You ehn cheesy grin although my itchy fingers are forcing me to but not now she is not worth your attention bro, I know her too well....but as for Amaechi, please be my guest grin cheesy that guy cracks me up everyday with ihn coffin-head...grin grin

You should have post it now and see how you gonna cry. I always laugh hard when you try to portray the I am Innocent card, we know you too well and its in your blood. Shameless hypocrite.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by LogicPower(m): 11:03am On Jan 23, 2015
Fictitious and faceless 'northern groups' springing out almost everyday releasing one statement or another FROM THE PDP pages of mischief, blackmail, distractions etc, all in a shameless and ridiculous attempt to avoid discussing the real issues of poverty, youth unemployment, lack of electricity, massive corruption and looting that destroy the future of the next generations, decaying infrastructure in our educational and health systems, bad roads and a host of other issues that represent our colossal national shame as a country.

The good-for-nothing PDP goons clearly underestimate the resolve of the ORDINARY NIGERIANS to take their country back if they think they can thwart our desire for change by unleashing their jobless and shameless Abuja-based errand boys to form shadowy 'northern youths' or 'coalition of northern organizations' and claim to be speaking for the northern youths.

Why don't these shameless 'northern leaders' go back their states and LGs and be speaking from among the people the claim to represent? Why do they hide in the comfort of their corrupt masters' hotel lobbies or residences in Abuja and read 'press releases'?
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by bxcode(m): 11:04am On Jan 23, 2015
hermesprogidy:
For me and my family (immediate and extended) we will vote the people's General and I have collected my PVC!!!!
Which fiful abeg?grin
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:05am On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

[s]Just shut up there, you are the paid kid behaving childish. Are you going to beat her or what? Start your madness and we will help you. Rubbish[/s].

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by nellyjohn: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2015
Buhari has really done a lot to suffer we Nigerians and dats what his supporters has failed to realize becos dey are blind. I can never support some one who when he lost the 2011 election refused to acknowledge that and swore to make the country ungovernable for GEJ and dat was when d issue of bokoharam started. To me Buhari is d main devil behind boko haram
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by nellyjohn: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2015
GEJ all d way

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=30053549][/quote]

Old fool, waiting for that rubbish as well. Alainironu
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Malcolmx12: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2015
Say amen pdp supporters

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Malcolmx12: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2015
nellyjohn:
Buhari has really done a lot to suffer we Nigerians and dats what his supporters has failed to realize becos dey are blind. I can never support some one who when he lost the 2011 election refused to acknowledge that and swore to make the country ungovernable for GEJ and dat was when d issue of bokoharam started. To me Buhari is d main devil behind boko haram
[/s] boko haram started long before 2011....
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Old fool, waiting for that rubbish as well. Alainironu

Chai, APC children of anger cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Monironu ju gbogbo eyin oponu yi lo grin
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Ajimobi2015: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2015
my Oyo people, please follow your amiable Senator Ajimobi on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ajimobi2015/1401347303495030
twitter
https://twitter.com/VoteAjimobi2015
Youtube, Blog Spot, What's app, and Bbm Channel coming soon... Ajumose gbogbo wani oooo

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by danielmichael(m): 11:16am On Jan 23, 2015
HugeMac:
THIS COMING ELECTION IS NOT BTW THE NORTH
AND SOUTH OR BTW MUSLIMS AND CHRISTAINS
BUT ITS BTW THE NEW POLITICIANS WHO
BELIEVE IN TRANSFORMING NIGERIA AND THE
OLD THAT BELIEVE IN BACKWARD CHANGE TO
THE WAY OF THE PAST. I PRAY GOD TO OPEN
THE EYES OF OUR MISLED YOUTHS TO SEE. AND
KNOW THE TRUTH.

And you are still alive.
Ani nation going backwardly is dead
Nonsense
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
asadike:
ok , my mistake then
okies
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by maxy097(m): 11:17am On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Jonathan should also be prepared to go to ICC Hague for the killing of over 30,000 Nigerians in the Northeast after february.

Nothing will stop my General from becoming our next president whether hague likes it or not!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Boko_Haram_attacks_in_Nigeria
Ignorant mofo

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2015
nellyjohn:

See what propaganda has done to you. So Boko Haram started in 2011? Smh for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Frame-Up: FG Issues Statement On Obasanjo's Looming 'Arrest' & 'Detention' / VP Osinbajo Arrives Osogbo Amid Tight Security Presence (see Photos) / Buhari, Mbaka Meet In Aso Rock