Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari (36892 Views)

Kachikwu Secures Full Oil Minister Status, Roles As Northern Cabal Kicks Against / How Buhari Shut The Mouth Of ‘blood Suckers’ In Nigeria – Northern Group / House Leadership: Tension As Northern, S’east Reps Protest Exclusion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 11:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

Chai, APC children of anger cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Monironu ju gbogbo eyin oponu yi lo grin

I am not a blind supporter of a party like you fool, a senile old fool like you behaving like a kid just for crumbs. Awon mo lebi e ni oponu, omo la san ikeji aja. Wa gba!

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by mikepeace(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
Jonathan should also be prepared to go to ICC Hague for the killing of over 30,000 Nigerians in the Northeast after february.

Nothing will stop my General from becoming our next president whether hague likes it or not!!

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Boko_Haram_attacks_in_Nigeria

DREAMER - WAKE UP
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by brimSuper(m): 11:21am On Jan 23, 2015
Must it be now dat he will be charged to court...why is it that some human being don't even have common sense.....

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Kororugged: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2015
tomakint:

You ehn cheesy grin although my itchy fingers are forcing me to but not now she is not worth your attention bro, I know her too well....but as for Amaechi, please be my guest grin cheesy that guy cracks me up everyday with ihn coffin-head...grin grin

Agbaya atole

You are very vocal when it comes to fighting with women. U are a disgrace tomakint

3 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by comrChris(m): 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
any body thinking buhari will defeat Jonathan in this election is a day dreamer

l keep saying it that this buharis intention of being the president is what that will implicate him . evil men do lives after them
did he actually think that the spirit of those innocent copers will lye there and watch him win this election. l pity him cos jail await him

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by okestev: 11:23am On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari would soon be overwhelmed with litigation. For several days Buhari kept mute as Christians were bludgeoned to death in the North, the evil that men do, lives after them. He has a case to answer and God willing by this time next year, his sorry a.s.s would be sitting in prison.

Until 800 people died, Buhari was nonchalant as he refused to call his rabid supporters to order.
You sound very unreasonable. Everyone of us knew that this is one of the distraction allegations against the people's general by the taNoids. We need information of such fake group, let us have their website, address etc. Pdp are jiltering and in serious wahala, none of your tricks will turn our mind against the People's General, hope of the common man...
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by KAYNINI(m): 11:24am On Jan 23, 2015
adexway:

I may not be able to say for Buhari but I don't remember reading anywhere that those he jailed were commoners or protesters. Those jailed were indicted for one corrupt practice or the other, regardless of how minute the offence may look.

it's starts small but remember that little things predicts people - am really worried about it
i hope he prosecutes his backers too as they smell corrupt
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Kororugged: 11:25am On Jan 23, 2015
customized13:
she's pained grin

U no go rally today?

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 23, 2015
PDP is just desperately clutching at loose straws. let's agree that he's the one that orchestrated the violence of the 2011 post election, why didn't they speak up then and seek justice in 2011, why did they wait till 2015? This is silly and the height of stup!d!ty. This is desperation in its most glaring view.

they seem to av forgotten that there are many things that GEJ himself is guilty of, him matter don even pass ICC.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 11:30am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Bruteforce1o1 post=30053997]

[s] I am not a blind supporter of a party like you fool, a senile old fool like you behaving like a kid just for crumbs. Awon mo lebi e ni oponu, omo la san ikeji aja. Wa gba![/[/s]quote]

O dun, o fe ke grin

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Ijaya123: 11:30am On Jan 23, 2015
This is just inconsequential. Absolute waste of time.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by M4gunners: 11:34am On Jan 23, 2015
berem:
do you also have sympathy for over 30,000 souls who have died due to the insurgency?
Do you have sympathy for those who died during the NIS employment exam?
Was it GEJ'S fault?
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 11:42am On Jan 23, 2015
[quote author=Firefire post=30054251][/quote]

Ode. Pain me how when i dont get paid to support anyone, so how he wan pain me. You are the jobless mofo that shout everywhere on nairaland like you will die if you dont post trash. Alai lojuti okunrin, e ni esin.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Godsonbalo(m): 11:44am On Jan 23, 2015
All these PDP supporter no get common self. Una go loose after all.

GMB 2015.
#Gbam#
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by okestev: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2015
comrChris:

l keep saying it that this buharis intention of being the president is what that will implicate him . evil men do lives after them
did he actually think that the spirit of those innocent copers will lye there and watch him win this election. l pity him cos jail await him
Well could you also ask your Incompetent Figure Head Master (IFHM) the souls of thousands of the innocent citizens of this country he has incompetently lost to the hands of Boko Haram, Over 200 girls kidnapped (dead or alive nobody knows) Federal college students killed by same Boko Haram in their own school hostel, what did he do? Tell us? what did he do?
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by konny1(m): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2015
Mstchewwww!>:/ After all these Employers will be only looking for graduates with minimum of 2.1 or 2.2, for employment whereas wat we need to qualify Buhari as eligible candidate for presidency is jst his common WAEC result. Employers plz letz learn frm our leaders. Well, thank God I hv my original WAEC/NECO statement of result and certificate, Presidency here I come, year 2019. You can go and confirm.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by legendsilver(m): 11:53am On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Buhari yaf suffered grin
just as David suffered on his way to the throne.
Sai Buhari come Febuhari
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 23, 2015
Kororugged:
U no go rally today?[

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 11:54am On Jan 23, 2015
asadike:
Buhari is a no no for me. In kowa I stand

What's Kowa? A political party? Mehn let that madam prof. The presidential flag bearer go and rest, she can not even win are wald, she need some serious f**k
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

Ode. Pain me how when i dont get paid to support anyone, so how he wan pain me. You are the jobless mofo that shout everywhere on nairaland like you will die if you dont post trash. Alai lojuti okunrin, e ni esin.

General Bruteforce,

You get mouth cheesy
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
[s]
Firefire:

General Bruteforce,

You get mouth cheesy
[/s]
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by lion042(m): 12:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
hatbricker:
Its Obvious PDP know they're goin to lose this election thats why they are trying all possible means to discredit GMB. Is this the first tym he's contestin ni? undecided

Everyday for a thief and one day for the owner
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by ravgach: 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
adexway:

While Buhari may be dictatorial going by his antecedents, I think I will be one of those to praise him if he decides to be the Rawlings of Nigeria. I don't think poor Nigerians will be the victim of Buhari's sledgehammer. The likes of Jonathan, Obasanjo, IBB, and many more deserve massive national purging.

thinking that Buhari will ever prosecute anybody at all especially the Northerners, is day-dreaming. These guys are actually the ones routing for his presidency. It is corrupt Nigerians like Tinubu that are campaigning for him. Check out his antecedents:

1. Put Shagari who he overthrown as a corrupt politician under house arrest
2. Put Lateef Jakande, an honest governor of lagos, who he cancelled his laudable metroline project, in jail
3. Allowed his inlaw to smuggle 53 suitcases of local and foreign currency but jailed Fela Kuti for being in possession of a few genuine
currencies
4. Made a retroactive law that killed southern youths but allowed Idiagbon (Kwara, North) to take an under aged boy to Mecca
5. Built good roads, schools and hospital with PTF funds while neglecting roads, schools and hospitals in the south
6. Supported the promotion of Sharia but fought to destroy Biafra
7. Wants a northerner like himself to be president but do not want a southerner like unlce Jona to be Nigerian President
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:
[s][/s]

Lawless Buhari cannot now rule over lawful people...

The earlier you understand the better for you and your fellow deranged friends.

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Rexyl(m): 12:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
... and the show continues. We are watching and patiently waiting for the outcomes, now that our politicians are doing what they know how to do best... empty promises, lies, false declaration, character assassination, campaign of calumny and lots to win elections.

From all indications, some prominent politicians are found wanting one way or the order, and may not be qualified to rule the country.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by mpire: 12:13pm On Jan 23, 2015
Mogidi:
Buhari would soon be overwhelmed with litigation. For several days Buhari kept mute as Christians were bludgeoned to death in the North, the evil that men do, lives after them. He has a case to answer and God willing by this time next year, his sorry a.s.s would be sitting in prison.

Until 800 people died, Buhari was nonchalant as he refused to call his rabid supporters to order.

You mofos are so scared of this guy...lol. Just when he's about to kick your useless clown out of aso rock now all these dumb statements and questions start flying. I know you are too stupiid to know what being a General in the army entails, so I'll rest my case. God willing? I'm guessing God is a Nigerian right and he has to hurry up and save the clueless clown's job? 2000 girls are still missing and that mofo still want to continue at his job and some of you bastardds still think that will happen? There's a big surprise awaiting you in 5, 4, 3...
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by blezynetym(f): 12:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by aperture11: 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
In other news Abba Moro is still the Minister of Interior of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and he killed over 20 young Nigerians in broad daylight. Buhari can argue his case really well but what explanation does Abba Moro have and the fact that he is still in this government, and hasn't refunded the money collected is an indictment on this regime.
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 12:18pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

Lawless Buhari cannot now rule over lawful people...

The earlier you understand the better for you and your fellow deranged friends.

Your senile father is the deranged fellow and not me. You old fool, I am glad you want to tow the name calling route, will give it to you in folds henceforth. You hopeless paid tout that sold his stained conscience for crumbs, omo ale.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Firefire(m): 12:20pm On Jan 23, 2015
Bruteforce1o1:

GO and SIN no more!

Mi oni wa ee ti oo
Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by Bruteforce1o1: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2015
Firefire:

GO and SIN no more!

Mi oni wa ee ti oo

You dont need to back out now, Bring it on fool, I.d.iots like you deserve nothing but curse, Oloshi a lai loju ti. Omo irankiran. Awon mo lebi e lo ma ya weyre.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Northern Group Seeks ICC Prosecution Of Buhari by mpire: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
comrChris:

You haven't faced reality lately have you? If were Buhari and you pickup the dailies today will you be scared you'll lose the election? I don't think so, that opportunistic buffoon had 6 years and did nothing and who do you think is dreaming? So the spirit of the thousands murdered under this clown in 6 years will lie there and watch him win election right, or I'm assuming you've been living under a rock you have no clue how many lives the hat wearing slowpoke has sent to their early graves?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

List Of Companies Involved In The NNPC $26B Contract Scandal / Buhari Nominates Emefiele For Second Term As CBN Governor / Osun APC Presidential Rally. It Was A Blast. Osun Is 4 + 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.