Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. (12460 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by farano(f): 5:03pm On Jan 23, 2015
krisjin:
We ladies do it for 3 major spices of life which is very essential. LOVE, SEX AND MONEY....LSM!!!
Money ke
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by kilokeys(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:

Don't despite someone's little beginnings , all this big men you see today started small except of course those that got theirs through illicit means , i go for what's in a man's head and not what's in his pocket. An intelligient and creative man can bring out a lot out of nothing but take everything a foolish rich man has and you see him come to nothing .

thats our future wife talking.. so ur 4m naira brideprice.. can i start paying little by little.. make i send 2k first.. loving up already
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Truckpusher(m): 5:09pm On Jan 23, 2015
farano:
Money ke
Busted!!!... grin

Everyone musn't lie about these things - ya'll love money cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 23, 2015
Farano...is not money inclined Please. And she doesn't even make it difficult to get into her pants. That is not to say she is loose. She only gives it to the one she loves when she just wants it. smiley
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
Even Hillie966. Will not make it difficult. She does it for love. Love or Nothing Principle. cool
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Truckpusher(m): 5:17pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:
The only reason why I am gonna make it easy for anyone to get into my pant in when he has paid my bride price tongue
sad

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
LadyBianca. Do you make it easy or difficult for guys to get into your pants? Reason ? Love ,Sex or Money? grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

When you have 6extra digits added to your salary tongue

Any which way na way, we in a digital world cheesy come in add some digits for ya Moma
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lol on the reverse, why are men (cloudy excluded )always ready to penetrate any barriers but see women as loosed
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by farano(f): 5:31pm On Jan 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Busted!!!... grin

Everyone musn't lie about these things - ya'll love money cheesy
Sex because of money? NEVER.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by daveP(m): 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
elantraceey:
Since you ask let me help you just a little.

1. Love

2. Money

3. They just want it

Oya add the rest and complete your op.

(jots JUST "ONE" THING)
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
Most ladies on Nairaland are just like Farano. Love or No Access. Have never come across any loose Nairaland babe since I have been searching for one. Infact they don't exist. If you are looking for easy access on Nairaland...forget it No..Chance...No Hope. grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by farano(f): 5:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Most ladies on Nairaland are just like Farano. Love or No Access. Have never come across any loose Nairaland babe since I have been searching for one. Infact they don't exist. If you are looking for easy access on Nairaland...forget it No..Chance...No Hope. grin
tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Adwexky(m): 6:00pm On Jan 23, 2015
Lust In Stead Of Love
elantraceey:
Since you ask let me help you just a little.

1. Love

2. Money

3. They just want it

Oya add the rest and complete your op.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 6:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
cloudyskyglind:
Lol on the reverse, why are men (cloudy excluded )always ready to penetrate any barriers but see women as loosed

as far am concerned, men are the most loose things on earth. They always wanna penetrate anything in skirts, some even get aroused at the sight of mad women sad
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tashaamania. Is that the reason why you give easy access. grin

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

as far am concerned, men are the most loose things on earth. They always wanna penetrate anything in skirts, some even get aroused at the sight of mad women sad
I'm believing you read my comment where I said (Cloudy excluded). I'm still searching, can't see that in your own comment. grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 6:22pm On Jan 23, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

I'm believing you read my comment where I said (Cloudy excluded). I'm still searching, can't see that in your own comment. grin

Oh, I was supposed to indicate my status too? sad
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

Oh, I was supposed to indicate my status too? sad
grin thanks for asking, how i like you!.. You were supposed to indicate that - exempting me out of the generalisation, you know I'm not like them. angry
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 6:48pm On Jan 23, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

grin thanks for asking, how i like you!.. You were supposed to indicate that - exempting me out of the generalisation, you know I'm not like them. angry

Hehe, i had no idea.
well, indicating my status doesnt exempt you out of the generalisation tongue.. I understand that all men are born cheats, we - the ladies, just try to accomodate these excesses cheesy
so, calm down, I aint taking offence tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

Hehe, i had no idea.
well, indicating my status doesnt exempt you out of the generalisation tongue.. I understand that all men are born cheats, we - the ladies, just try to accomodate these excesses cheesy
so, calm down, I aint taking offence tongue

angry angry angry angry
No, you didn't just say this. Let me tell you, cheating is a natural reaction to women's inappropriate behaviours like.... Generalisation tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

angry angry angry angry
No, you didn't just say this. Let me tell you, cheating is a natural reaction to women's inappropriate behaviours like.... Generalisation tongue

Lmao, you such a good talker grin
Ok fine, he cheats, I'm me. He shows me the love I need, I dont bug him about anything cheesy..
Case closed tongue
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by dasrackhor(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:

Nope! Mine is different
oda girls said ΐτ̅ too in dere 20`s ooo and now dey r looking for married men to marry in dere 40`s still dey cudnt get any..Be wise....
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by manuroq(m): 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2015
I am of the opinion that it's natural. In science i was taught that like charges repel while unlike charges attract you no understand
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by dasrackhor(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2015
MrHardOn:
Farano...is not money inclined Please. And she doesn't even make it difficult to get into her pants. That is not to say she is loose. She only gives it to the one she loves when she just wants it. smiley
Like u I guess...Yha Monicker says ΐτ̅ all...
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by dicksonxtreme(m): 7:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
rubey:
The only reason why I am gonna make it easy for anyone to get into my pant in when he has paid my bride price tongue

OLamide Ft Rubey - Story For The gods(remix)

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 7:57pm On Jan 23, 2015
starlighton:
are u trying to say that sugar mummies do want it?

This your question get as e be o , if they don't want it why will they date young guys?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Tashaamania:

Lmao, you such a good talker grin
Ok fine, he cheats, I'm me. He shows me the love I need, I dont bug him about anything cheesy..
Case closed tongue

So tell me, how is a supposedly player ever searching? cheesy tongue
Well, i don't know why, grin the players will know better. But if I cheated and the woman didn't say a word, I'll pack my back, go to my Mama in the village as soon as possible grin I've heard stories of angry wives dismembering their husband's third leg.

On a second thought, you didn't say why you wouldn't bug him, or is it guilty conscience grin
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 8:06pm On Jan 23, 2015
daveP:

(jots JUST "ONE" THING)

and what is that?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 8:08pm On Jan 23, 2015
kilokeys:

thats our future wife talking.. so ur 4m naira brideprice.. can i start paying little by little.. make i send 2k first.. loving up already

Four million naira bride price ke , who tell you that one?
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by elantraceey(f): 8:15pm On Jan 23, 2015
ABEngine:

Bellissimo! You know this abi? What ring size do you use biko?

I never know
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Tashaamania(f): 8:29pm On Jan 23, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Well, i don't know why, grin the players will know better. But if I cheated and the woman didn't say a word, I'll pack my back, go to my Mama in the village as soon as possible grin I've heard stories of angry wives dismembering their husband's third leg.

On a second thought, you didn't say why you wouldn't bug him, or is it guilty conscience grin

what is it with you men tho?
We complain, you say we nag. We dont complain, still wahala..
I wouldnt bug him means I'd never disturb him for it. I've always known that its when you bug people about stuffs, thats when they tend to do more and nobody wants a broken home cheesy
the die would be cast when he eventually brings in the new woman tho cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.