Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. (12459 Views)

10 Statements Ladies Make To Scare Guys When They Initiate Sex / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Reasons Why Ladies Make It Difficult To Get Under Their Pants In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by doublezero7(m): 3:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Thank goodness, you just said. we love our own ways, not a crime to be a little different. We swim in corruption and is good grin so forget about freedom. With money anything goes in Nigeria

But that doesn't make it right! Its a pity that people have decided to accept this shii, believing it is normal! Corruption isn't just a Nigerian thing...but the way we handle corrupt cases and practices makes it seem like its the norm o'er here! #heartbreaking
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2015
doublezero7:

But that doesn't make it right! Its a pity that people have decided to accept this shii, believing it is normal! Corruption isn't just a Nigerian thing...but the way we handle corrupt cases and practices makes it seem like its the norm o'er here! #heartbreaking
Well, my comment was sarcasm! But you are absolutely right, there needs to be a total reform of the Nigerian laws against corruption and let's hope that someday we have a leader who strifes to ensure credibility instead of greed.
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by doublezero7(m): 4:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
cloudyskyglind:

Well, my comment was sarcasm! But you are absolutely right, there needs to be a total reform of the Nigerian laws against corruption and let's hope that someday we have a leader who strifes to ensure credibility instead of greed.

Don't mind me jare...didn't eve know when I switched from being playful to serious! Chai!!!
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by sleekyjay(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
elantraceey:
Since you ask let me help you just a little.

1. Love

2. Money

3. They just want it

Oya add the rest and complete your op.
grin like say she be man
Re: Reasons Why Ladies Make It Easy For Guys To Get Into Their Pants. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 26, 2015
So nobody knows why ladies make it easy for guys to get into their pants. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos) / Here's a Letter to My Future Husband (((Honey I Love You)))) / 50-year-old Woman Who Looks Like A Teenager Breaks The Internet With Her Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.