Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (52239 Views)

Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by emerged01(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2015
Gej's govt. has failed nigerians. how can PDP be accusing APC of corruption without conviction when they are the ruling party?
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by kennydee05(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2015
neocortex:

They are not corrupt because they are in APC. What a logic! even Buhari would shudder at your manipulative assertions.

GEJ:PROGRESS
You said the are corrupt and if so Jonathan is a coward and clueless for not charging them to court since all these years
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by dozymars(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2015
Interesting development.
This shows that Buhari's Anti-corruption campaign is working. You can see the parties exposing those that are allegedly corrupt from both camps.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
Ppl shud stop stressing, feb 14 is almost here
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Temidayo9(m): 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
chinyere162:
How sure are u he will stop corruption?You know politicians can be very unpredictable
If he get there and refused to act and tame corruption. Then we will also vote him out .....

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by sampeyo: 4:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
kennydee05:
PDP and propaganda
In 2nd picture I am seeing an ex-convict, terrorist.
But in the first picture, funny enough the people are in the opposition and the government has not verify their employees allegations over them.
In conclusion they are not corrupt and if they are let the ruling party do the needful by charging them to court of law and if they can't PDP and Jonathan led government are cowards. Barking dogs.

This guy u are the worst idiot I hv everseen in my entire life. U have een bough together with ur chicken brain. Let me tell u APC association of Past Criminas is more currop. Take a look at ur presidential candidate. A man that can furge even his certificate Tinubu. Very corupt man hat nearly and convert half of Lagos to persnal. Amechi. A governor who can not pay workers salary since last year. Rochase 419 mougul. So my friend if u don't have any basis short ur butter cavity the stench is not allowing me to rest.
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
egift:

Between Buhari and Jonathan, I will take the words of Buhari over Jonathan. Below is what OBJ and GEJ have to say about Buhari:

"General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude”
– President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, “Not My Will”.

"Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist."
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

So you can see for yourself: Buhari is honest both in his words and actions.
How come Buhari said Abacha did not steal?
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by rabzy01: 5:02pm On Jan 24, 2015

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by rabzy01: 5:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by rabzy01: 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2015
Bianca oh bianca

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Freelancer00(m): 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2015
sampeyo:

This guy u are the worst idiot I hv everseen in my entire life. U have een bough together with ur chicken brain. Let me tell u APC association of Past Criminas is more currop. Take a look at ur presidential candidate. A man that can furge even his certificate Tinubu. Very corupt man hat nearly and convert half of Lagos to persnal. Amechi. A governor who can not pay workers salary since last year. Rochase 419 mougul. So my friend if u don't have any basis short ur butter cavity the stench is not allowing me to rest.
Are u trying to justify the unjustifiable. A criminal is innocent until proven guilty in the court of law. Which of the APC guys was found guilty
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:13pm On Jan 24, 2015
kennydee05:
PDP and propaganda
But in the first picture, funny enough the people are in the opposition and the government has not verify their employees allegations over them.
In conclusion they are not corrupt and if they are let the ruling party do the needful by charging them to court of law and if they can't PDP and Jonathan led government are cowards and barking dogs.
Celebrate my FTC with me...
CHANGE has come
And it is inevitable...
No wonder the sociologists are always chewing CHANGE as the only constant C
On point!

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Orikinla(m): 5:18pm On Jan 24, 2015
major466:
PDP's advert is much more hilarious, considering the bragging by APC members about the incorruptibility of pa Buhari. Yet, the so call incorruptible one is mingling with the most corrupt people in Nigeria. cheesy cheesy
How can someone swimming in Corruption fight Corruption
[size=18pt]
Provide the proof that they are the most corrupt people in Nigeria, ret-ard mofo!
But the ex-convicts and indicted public officer holders in GEJ's team are all well known corrupt people. [/size]
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by blakky97(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2015
Sharon6:
Lol. We'll know who wins come February.

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND FLAWLESS THIS VALENTINE
which sharon is this biko? isit ceo shaglitz royal
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by drberry(m): 5:37pm On Jan 24, 2015
kennydee05:
PDP and propaganda
In conclusion they are not corrupt and if they are let the ruling party do the needful by charging them to court of law and if they can't PDP and Jonathan led government are cowards and barking dogs.
Celebrate my FTC with me...
CHANGE has come
And it is inevitable...
No wonder the sociologists are always chewing CHANGE as the only constant C

What is this one saying na? If GEJ charges them to court this period and heats the polity further, what do you think the outcome would be?
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by omarky(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
One is innocent of any charges until proven otherwise by d court of law. PDP adverts shows innocent citizen while that of APC shows ex convicts and drug barron. This shows how corrupt and clueless PDP is. Oga Jona, ur tym is up!
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by smartdata(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hello Everybody. Pls where can I get the computer furniture model attached below?

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by kennydee05(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
drberry:

What is this one saying na? If GEJ charges them to court this period and heats the polity further, what do you think the outcome would be?
What happen before this period?
Like 3-4 years ago?
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by expert1000: 5:51pm On Jan 24, 2015
shamecurls:
Guys I no fit laugh
Drama galore from PDP Presidential campaign/complain rally in Bauchi state. FCT minister Sen. Bala Muhammed was the funniest of them all.
He shouted "NIGERIA"!!!
The crowd replied "SAÏ BUHARI"!!!
He repeated "NIGERIA"!!! 3 times
And the crowd replied
"SAÏ BUHARI"!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!!
Senator Bala Muhammed then told the crowd in Hausa, "NIGERIA Saï Goodluck zaku ce" (Meaning "when I say NIGERIA, you say Goodluck"wink
He then shouted, "NIGERIA"!!!
And the crowd roared "SAÏ BUHARI"!!!!!
lie from d pit of hell.Devil 4give u

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by kennydee05(m): 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2015
sampeyo:

I haven't seen you before in my life. Please don't form familiarity...
Just follow the attached picture.

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
egift:

Between Buhari and Jonathan, I will take the words of Buhari over Jonathan. Below is what OBJ and GEJ have to say about Buhari:

"General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude”
– President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, “Not My Will”.

"Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist."
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

So you can see for yourself: Buhari is honest both in his words and actions.

I have that book by OBJ written in the very early 80s. Very strong recommendable words were used to describe GMB. Very impressive. I'm sure God will use him to START to change Nigerians' mentality and Nigeria's economy. Then we would start yearning for continuity in other younger eligible persons. It is destiny-defining moment for our nation - this election.

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by idiemeh: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
So what's the point there,is bola not corrupt more than them all,elrufai and fct loot nko?Amechi that one do u need a saint to tell? Atiku.....,sowie for u all,APC anti people choice
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by drberry(m): 6:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
kennydee05:

What happen before this period?
Like 3-4 years ago?
You tell me... undecided
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by usibengate(m): 6:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
The advert speaks for itself. PDP Corrupt joooooooor!
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by efilefun(m): 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
To show how clueless and foolish the pdp government are... you called this people corrupt and they moving freely on the streets, while those that.are ur chief financier are ex convicts... meanwhile GMB till Mama Peace makes a full correct speech...lol

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Abdulkareem407(m): 6:59pm On Jan 24, 2015
shamecurls:
Guys I no fit laugh
Drama galore from PDP Presidential campaign/complain rally in Bauchi state. FCT minister Sen. Bala Muhammed was the funniest of them all.
He shouted "NIGERIA"!!!
The crowd replied "SAÏ BUHARI"!!!
He repeated "NIGERIA"!!! 3 times
And the crowd replied
"SAÏ BUHARI"!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!
"SAÏ BUHARI"!!!
Senator Bala Muhammed then told the crowd in Hausa, "NIGERIA Saï Goodluck zaku ce" (Meaning "when I say NIGERIA, you say Goodluck"wink
He then shouted, "NIGERIA"!!!
And the crowd roared "SAÏ BUHARI"!!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by efilefun(m): 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
seunlayi:
GEJ has been very tolerant since he came to power and i really commend him because BMH cannot and will never tolerate all this insults if he wins the election even Nairaland may be shut down. Note my word and just wait and see

so you supporting him for tolerating corrupt leaders instead of sending them.to.prison? Smh for you man.... All corrupt leaders and individuals must be tried in the court of law and once found guilty should be served jail terms or killed, this will surely help the country move forward instead of one weakling shouting from under his wife's wrapper mtcheeeew
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by anonimi: 7:26pm On Jan 24, 2015
Scream:
The must irresponsible advert a sitting government and a party in power can post on National daily! How can a responsible president and his minister of justice allow corrupt men to walk free?!

The two adverts show that the government ( i.e GEJ) is aiding and abetting corruption.

He has shown that he is incompetent, clueless, corrupt, carefree and crude. He should be impeached without delay!

Can you tell us why

- state Houses of Assembly have not been able to impeach corrupt state governors?

- LGA councils have not been able to impeach corrupt LGA chairmen?

Thanks in advance.
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Bigwig1: 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2015
egift:
We want Buhari as President so that corrupt politicians can be put on trial. And when it starts, polithiefcians will be exposing each other - and Nigeria can recover all stolen wealth.

Only Buhari can, we need him.
Sims u don't know Nigeria,u said so Nigeria can recover stolen wealth,where's Abacha's loots dat was released by Swiss bank?
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Bigwig1: 7:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
smartdata:
Hello Everybody. Pls where can I get the computer furniture model attached below?
I can help u construct it am into furniture. Send me a mail nd attach d pix. Here's my email address psalmbigwig@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zainab Aliyu spotted with officials of the Nigerian consulate in Jeddah / Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / All Eyes On The Judiciary T-Shirt, Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.