Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) (52378 Views)

Check Out This Female Soldier That Has Got People Talking(photos) / See Governor Obiano's "Stylish" Handshake That Has Got People Talking. Photos / Akwa Ibom Governorship Tribunal Judgement: Udom(PDP) Vs Umana(APC) - Live (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 24, 2015
egift:

Between Buhari and Jonathan, I will take the words of Buhari over Jonathan. Below is what OBJ and GEJ have to say about Buhari:

"General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude”
– President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, “Not My Will”.

"Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist."
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

So you can see for yourself: Buhari is honest both in his words and actions.

ABEG GI WHU B OBASANJO? D FOOL SAW DT NOBODY WANTS HIM IN PDP, HE QUICKLY SWAPPED TO APC....D PARTY FOR D FOOLISH
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by NorthernGEJ: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2015
When politicians want to extend their years of looting by moving to another party is that change? Yes! Change of identity, nothing else.
Change! Nice campaign slogan, but a look at those shouting change and you can't help but shudder at the audacity.
Is APC truly the change?
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by gbodimowo(m): 8:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
PDP are fopls
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by olami234lekan(m): 9:22pm On Jan 24, 2015
fresh360:
GoodLuck for u
Goodluck for me
Goodluck for everybody
Goodluck for Nigeria

Him n Him alone Can Do it
GEJ till 2019

Enough, Nigeria have seen enough of goodluck, we want good luck not goodluck, I don't want goodluck in my life
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by angelsing(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2015
sanmibukunmi:

IF HE LIKES MAKE HE TOLERATE AM IF HE LIKE MAKE HE NO TOLERATE.ME I HAVE VOWED TO BE A GOVERNMENT CRITIC.....THE ONE JONA PASSED THROUGH WILL BE NOTHING COMPARED TO WHAT BUHARI WILL GO THROUGH.
so on point!...Anyone who does not perform, we will criticize and vote him out..We still have to criticize constructively with fact so it won't look like we are Bad bele...lol
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by EFFRAKATA: 9:55pm On Jan 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019 Insha Allah!
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by angelsing(m): 10:03pm On Jan 24, 2015
OkeEsibe:

ABEG GI WHU B OBASANJO? D FOOL SAW DT NOBODY WANTS HIM IN PDP, HE QUICKLY SWAPPED TO APC....D PARTY FOR D FOOLISH
hmmm...Non those GEJ supporters will see this and caution him for calling an Elder fool but if its GEJ now u will all be boiling and brimming with fire....The same fool u are talking about, PDP executives went to beg him to support GEJ but he refused...They want him badly, seems u are the only one who has no idea that change has come. C:change!
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
angelsing:
hmmm...Non those GEJ supporters will see this and caution him for calling an Elder fool but if its GEJ now u will all be boiling and brimming with fire....The same fool u are talking about, PDP executives went to beg him to support GEJ but he refused...They want him badly, seems u are the only one who has no idea that change has come. C:change!

abegi na dem know....i dont giv a Bleep abt OBASANJO who will soon die
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by angelsing(m): 10:43pm On Jan 24, 2015
OkeEsibe:

abegi na dem know....i dont giv a Bleep abt OBASANJO who will soon die
How do u know ?...Are u God?..Wishing someone death is the hallmark of GEJ fans now...After all Fayose started it.
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 24, 2015
angelsing:
How do u know ?...Are u God?..Wishing someone death is the hallmark of GEJ fans now...After all Fayose started it.

He is nt useful...he is a sour looser nd he is a pharisee
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by k4kings(m): 11:09pm On Jan 24, 2015
speak2emmalex:
Sai GEJ till buhari finish Almajiri Secondary School in Kano
All tanks to GEJ. Buhari must complete his secondary school Education

1 Like

Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by angelsing(m): 11:12pm On Jan 24, 2015
OkeEsibe:

He is nt useful...he is a sour looser nd he is a pharisee
Maybe to u he is not be to ur lord and saviour(GEJ) he is...Anyway we all have our opinion and we are entitled to it but refrain ur self for using such words...I for one does not like GEJ but I have never insulted him and I will never do that
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by melomelo: 12:23am On Jan 25, 2015
egift:

Between Buhari and Jonathan, I will take the words of Buhari over Jonathan. Below is what OBJ and GEJ have to say about Buhari:

"General Muhammadu Buhari as a member of the Supreme Military Council and as Head of NNPC was by nature taciturn and introvert. But he took any work that was given to him very seriously. He is reliable as he is hardworking and honest, his path of moral probity and rectitude”
– President Olusegun Obasanjo, in his book, “Not My Will”.

"Gen. Muhammadu Buhari is a true patriot, respected former head of state & elder statesman & a nationalist."
-PRESIDENT JONATHAN.

[b]So you can see for yourself: Buhari is honest both in his words and actions.[/
b]

YOU RE A BABY. YOU RE NOT FIT TO BE HERE. HERE IS FOR 18+.
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by Blazingsun: 7:45am On Jan 25, 2015
You must be earning some good money under this administration
danielmichael:

Buhari himsef is a corrupted wagon

We dont need him
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by organic973: 12:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
What ever it is GEJ will win but am sure GMB supporters will say it was rigged. Just the way it happened in 2011 after GEJ was declared the winner.
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by nellyjohn: 12:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
What makes u think Buhari is not corrupt? I can neva have a man dat swore to make the government ungovernable for GEJ when he lost in 2011 as president.
It's Goodluck Ebere Jonathan all d way
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by isacolukay(m): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sharon6:
Check

CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!! GET RID OF STRETCH MARKS!!!

You might have to show me your skin (The part most prone to stretch marks) before I can believe u and subsequently patronize u.
Re: PDP Vs APC:See The Hilarious Adverts That Have Got Everyone Talking(Photos) by organic973: 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Could this be true............?

LETTER FROM SHEHU SHAGARI TO BUHARI
My moslem brother,you truncated democracy with a dastardly coup and took away power from me..You made me to suffer,and you took away my opportunity to RULE Nigeria. You said you do not want democracy in Nigeria.. The same democracy you truncated, you are fighting hard to get with desperation and diabolical power..Buhari, you will suffer hard in the hand of Tinubu, who will use and dump you as he did to Nehu Ribadu..2011 you cried publicly when you lost election,and you made provocative statements that you will make Nigeria ungovernable for pres'Jonathan, which erupted into post election violence, that brought Boko Haram into existence, over 500 innocent Nigerians died instantly,their blood is still crying for vengeance on your head. Buhari, you will never rule Nigeria again..«««Please forward this letter to others until it gets into the mail box of Buhari»»»

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cabal Advised President Buhari To Resign, Proposed Abba Kyari For Vice-president / Godswill Akpabio Meets Chris Ekpoyong, Laughs And Hugs Him (Photos) / Al-Mustapha: 56 People Eating Nigeria Like Termites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.