Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Pls I Need Ur Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need Ur Advice (773 Views)

Please she Need Ur Advice Me : My Husband Can Not Sleep If I Dont Su.ck Him / I Wish To Settle Down With Her But She Is Bisexual...ur Advice Pls / I Need Ur Advice,my friend is going mad. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need Ur Advice by Peterpan222(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2015
pls I will just go straight to de point and I will like ur help on advice.
I had a female I so much loved with my Heart but something happened and I was humiliated by her in the presence of same guy I knew was trying to get her. I was pushed out, insulted and couldn't be beloved anymore by her. but what led to d problem is wht I don't know. I suffered de tremendous pains as it affected my health and education. luckily I passed through it.
Now this guy is in a distance with her and she, on her side, Is now trying to b friendly and wanting me back even after not talkin or SMS for months. finally I got a frnd who understood my pain and helped me understand dat evrytin is all about experience. Although my love for her isn't that much sha. Now that this my ex wants me back, pls what should I do?
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by pretydiva(f): 9:53pm On Jan 24, 2015
Hmmm..d choice is urs.pls also try n improve in ur writing
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Enegod(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
As you already know, she is an "ex" for a
reason. Sometimes when people are
apart they forget just how bad the bad
times were and think too highly of the
good times. There are other women that you would like just
as much as her (maybe even more)
without all the drama. Man up and stay
single until the next good relationship
comes along. Best of luck you're gonna need it undecided

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forgiv her and bleep her.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 24, 2015
Forgiv her and bleep her. No hard feelings.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2015
U see una?after having a friend that helped nurture u back after the disgraceful experience with ur ex,now u're seeking advice on what u want to do for wanting u back again.U even said u don't love ur "consolation friend" that much,meaning u're ready to dump her for ur ex that actually disgraced u in the face of another man,u see una life?

1 Like

Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by mirexxx(f): 12:35am On Jan 25, 2015
ur yeye mind still dey ur ex side ba?? u beta start a new with d gal dat helped u and 4get ur ex.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 25, 2015
There are plenty fish in d ocean. She is not d only gal. Goin back to her is like goin back to your vomit.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by passionate88: 9:49am On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:
Improve "on" your "writting"...

@op, don't accept her back... It pains me when an ex (either male or female) comes back begging after a disagreement with their partner.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
pretydiva:

"On" your writing. grin you owe me a drink for the mild correction.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Advice by corisande: 12:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
passionate88:
Improve "on" your "writting"...

@op, don't accept her back... It pains me when an ex (either male or female) comes back begging after a disagreement with their partner.

writing not "writting"

when the correctertongue gets corrected

(1) (Reply)

Guys Reveal The One Thing They Will Never Tell Their Girlfriend / Help / What Does She Really Want Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.