Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience (3220 Views)

How Sex Has Ruin The Lives Of So Many Girls(photos) / My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / How Many Girls Can Solemly Swear To This Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 7:34am On Jan 25, 2015
I couldn't read this thing.
It should be the longest post on nairaland ever.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by passionate88: 7:59am On Jan 25, 2015
Chai... Why I no comment first before I read?, now e dn enter 2nd page angryangry
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 25, 2015
My man u are not under any compulsion to date any girl..
I have 2 uncles ,who are not married, yet they appear FULFILLED ,have PEACE of mind and are aging gracefully...
These are MEN who have lived all their lives in the US.
The most Intriguing thing is that THEY ARE NOT EVEN BOTHERED, rather we are bothered and bent on giving them wives.
WE got to the point of matchmaking and marrying ladies for them here, while they are still there, yet whenever they came back then,they gave these beautiful ladies deaf ears....
They always end up, saying that they hate putting the LIVES of other people in bondage.
That every human is entitled to FREEDOM, that every woman deserves such..
And that they can't TOLERATE the excesses of most ladies..
Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by DrBeaut01(f): 10:49am On Jan 25, 2015
Ur post was really lengthy. As a newbie here its more articulate when u keep it short. Firstly, I'm surprised by ur convo, and I'm wondering if this actually occurred and if u didn't say something unpleasant to trigger such outburst.If it was all from her end, then its too bad. You should have ended the call earlier.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 25, 2015
City44:

Are u sure? U mean no Bus Admin in UI? And that's what she claimed to have studied in UI & graduated in 2011. I also doubted her claims too. Pls UI graduates or students in the house, kindly confirm if this course is studied in the sch.
I'm 101% sure about this.....U.I don't offer management courses...the Only "close to a management" course is ECONOMICS.....which is under the Faculty of Social Sciences.....
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by proxillin(m): 12:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
Like this girl I met on a dating site. We chat for months and later agreed to share her bbpin.

When we started charting on bbm, she told me to log out of that dating site ...that I should consentrate on her on bbm. I said yes, but I notice she just reply my pings once in a while..and she says k, OK, yh all the time.

So I just went back to the dating site...I met her online active. She saw me online and checked my profile.

Later she buzzed me on bbm and I replied "hello dear".

She just flared up.

Who is your dear. You don't know your boundary. Please don't form any familiarity with me.
Who do u think u r.

I was shocked, I said, are we fighting before....

I am not fighting you...just know your limit blahblah..

I was very angry. I just blocked deleted her on bbm.

She still went to that dating site to rant at me.

What's the cause? She want me out of the dating site cuz there are many ladies there and she is still using it.

Lol what is gud for the goose ....

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lolaabokoku:
Summary pls.. Too lenghty

Signs of a lazy girl.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 12:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
MimeeTee:
I'm 101% sure about this.....U.I don't offer management courses...the Only "close to a management" course is ECONOMICS.....which is under the Faculty of Social Sciences.....

Nice. That means she is not just a scammer but a blatant liar. And it's possible she must have even presented forged results to House of Tara in Festac to get the job. That girl( Lola) needs to be investigated and dealt with accordingly by her emloyers. She doesn't derserve to work there.

I hope her emlpoyers or anyone who knows them is reading this to pass the message across to them. Let's make Nigeria better.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 12:52pm On Jan 25, 2015
DrBeaut01:
Ur post was really lengthy. As a newbie here its more articulate when u keep it short. Firstly, I'm surprised by ur convo, and I'm wondering if this actually occurred and if u didn't say something unpleasant to trigger such outburst.If it was all from her end, then its too bad. You should have ended the call earlier.

Yes it actually occured & I stated it exactly as it happened. I never said anything to upset her. It was evident she was hot tempered and lacked manners. No doubt about that.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 25, 2015
No wonder the level of single/divorce ladies compared to the married ones is increasing day by day.

I keep wondering the array of bad attitude ladies we have nowadays and If care not taking, it will become global issue like economy meltdown.

Someone mentioned something on a thread in this romance section that getting an A in chemistry is easier than getting a wife and we know how difficult chemistry is.

Maybe it's a spiritual attack from the pit of hell because hardly you will come across a wife material lady nowadays.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by Sircj(m): 1:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nneka123:
Gosh! i couldn't read all these! op summarize na

and u can comment??

1 Like

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 1:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
wristwatch:
No wonder the level of single/divorce ladies compared to the married ones is increasing day by day.

I keep wondering the array of bad attitude ladies we have nowadays and If care not taking, it will become global issue like economy meltdown.

Someone mentioned something on a thread in this romance section that getting an A in chemistry is easier than getting a wife and we know how difficult chemistry is.

Maybe it's a spiritual attack from the pit of hell because hardly you will come across a wife material lady nowadays.

You said it all.
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by Vetsolo(m): 1:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
seriously. ,,guy hope u dint involve in dis kind lenghty talk with d gal it nerve recking and can make a gal go ballistic. ...

Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by Pheals(f): 2:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
City44:

Nope she was the one that got my no and called me first.
lol a girl call u unknowin her menh does ar gold digger >chop &go
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by jeevyww(m): 2:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
No course like that in UI ooo,there is no faculty for management courses to begin with
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by andrejerry(m): 2:47pm On Jan 26, 2015
Biz admin for UI .... Biko, UI no get that kain course oo ... She can lie ehn ...
Re: Why Do Many Girls Have Terrible Attitude? : My Experience by City44(m): 6:23pm On Jan 26, 2015
Pheals:
lol a girl call u unknowin her menh does ar gold digger >chop &go

Yep real gold diggers everywhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This Green Light? Or Am I Over Thinking? / She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End / Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.