Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,172 members, 7,811,408 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End (3221 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / US Returnee Storms UNIZIK To Beat Up His Lover's Boyfriend But Was Disgraced / She Has A Boyfriend But Still Likes Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Welrez(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2015
We met first at NYSC camp and were posted to the same LGA and eventually ended up as secretary and assistant secretary of our CDS. She claimed to date a popular photographer who I've seen but not convinced from how they mingled during the few times I saw them.
All the same I let her be for what she told me, but she now rings me up and we spoke for dozens of minutes on phone regularly. She prays for me to meet an excellent life partner and ends the call by moaning 'I miss you'. Take note that we have completed service two years ago. It is a spillover from our service years.
I feel she loves me, at least she likes me, but what I'm not absolutely sure is if she wants to have something special with me. Please advise me.
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Behira(f): 11:09am On Sep 19, 2015
Pray and Fast u wud get the answers you seek......dnt tnk me wink my reward is in heaven

3 Likes

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by chocolateme(f): 11:11am On Sep 19, 2015
Then you are the one she loves, don't make it sound sarcastic, love is not a crime.
But do one thing for me, take her to meet her boyfriend and tell him to officially break up with her and hand her over to u
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by ArchEnemy(m): 11:12am On Sep 19, 2015
chocolateme:
Then you are the one she loves, don't make it sound sarcastic, love is not a crime.
But do one thing for me, take her to meet her boyfriend and tell him to officially break up with her and hand her over to u
and come back with a black eye?

4 Likes

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by ArchEnemy(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Don't assume
See a her as a friend
Move on with your life

1 Like

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by coolhumble(m): 11:13am On Sep 19, 2015
Be a man enough, ask her some questions about what you have previously discussed with her, ask her if shes really sure she does not want to date you.
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by falconey(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2015
chocolateme:

you want a scene of two niggas fighting over a bitche?

1 Like

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by coolhumble(m): 11:14am On Sep 19, 2015
chocolateme:

Haba! You no like thia guy oh grin

1 Like

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by dharay99: 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
hmm..brb to read ds,
++modified++

0p stop d long story, if u like her too
ask her out...me no like forminq aah.
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by zyzxx(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
She is a confuse fellow
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by kay9(m): 11:19am On Sep 19, 2015
chocolateme:
take her to meet her boyfriend and tell him to officially break up with her and hand her over to u

I didn't realize the girl was a property. Perhaps the guy should get a proof of ownership too while he's at it.

1 Like

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by dulux07(m): 11:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Does not necessarily mean she wants to date u, rather she only njoys ur company. The? Is. Do u wana date her ? If yes, tell her how u feel.
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Tallesty1(m): 11:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Back up things

1 Like

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by NemzySeries(m): 11:29am On Sep 19, 2015
hehehehehehe.....shez using d MTN CUSTOMER CARE THERAPY on u
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by dharay99: 11:32am On Sep 19, 2015
zyzxx:
She is a confuse fellow

see d way yhu talkinq,
Confused like hw huh....
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by zyzxx(m): 11:37am On Sep 19, 2015
dharay99:

see d way yhu talkinq,
Confused like hw huh....
if she is not confused she said she as a bf and moaning I miss u to another guy
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by dharay99: 11:41am On Sep 19, 2015
zyzxx:

d 0p is even yt to be a man
& ask her y she is like daht,

U neva can tell maybe she is currently
avin an unstable rltnshp wid d guy.!

1 Like

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by zyzxx(m): 12:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
dharay99:

d 0p is even yt to be a man
& ask her y she is like daht,

U neva can tell maybe she is currently
avin an unstable rltnshp wid d guy.!
u are right bro
Op do d doo
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
And so f*cking what? I mean you're her friend and she likes talking to you . So?
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by TheFilmmaker: 2:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
angry

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by pweedyuz(f): 2:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
And so f*cking what? I mean you're her friend and she likes talking to you . So?
My dear, help me ask am oo
Soo I can't call a male frnd again,,talk for 30hours nd end d call with "I miss u" without having anything in mind ?

Mtcheww
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by pweedyuz(f): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
zyzxx:
I tink d only thing u saw is d "moaning" part
Cos u r taking it too far

Even if I have a bf, can't I end my call with "I miss u" 2 a male frnd of mine ??
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
pweedyuz:

My dear, help me ask am oo
Soo I can't call a male frnd again,,talk for 30hours nd end d call with "I miss u" without having anything in mind ?

Mtcheww

He's probably 'fukc starved', just to come online to express his grievances in this solemn style. Help him if u can and look up to God for the fab. payback grin
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by pweedyuz(f): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

He's probably 'fukc starved', just to come online to express his grievances in this solemn style. Help him if u can and look up to God for the fab. payback grin
Hehehe grin
I tink I'll pass
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
pweedyuz:
Hehehe grin I tink I'll pass
Aww! Aren't u soft at heart again?
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by zyzxx(m): 3:23pm On Sep 19, 2015
pweedyuz:

I tink d only thing u saw is d "moaning" part
Cos u r taking it too far

Even if I have a bf, can't I end my call with "I miss u" 2 a male frnd of mine ??
actually u can but not all the time, the green light the lady is showing to d OP is too much and it wrong on her part if I may say.

And lol @ d moaning, it not d way u see it sha, am not taking it too farfar cheesy
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Welrez:
We met first at NYSC camp and were posted to the same LGA and eventually ended up as secretary and assistant secretary of our CDS. She claimed to date a popular photographer who I've seen but not convinced from how they mingled during the few times I saw them.
All the same I let her be for what she told me, but she now rings me up and we spoke for dozens of minutes on phone regularly. She prays for me to meet an excellent life partner and ends the call by moaning 'I miss you'.
I feel she loves me, at least she likes me, but what I'm not absolutely sure is if she wants to have something special with me. Please advise me.

Dont get too excited cu'
Thats how they are. You ask her out she will still turn you down
But you can try getting between her legs. Let understand there are no strings attached.
Good luck
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by Welrez(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
I'm insinuating nothing yet, still finding my feet.
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by chocolateme(f): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:
hahahaha
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by chocolateme(f): 5:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
lol
Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by chocolateme(f): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
coolhumble:

Haba! You no like thia guy oh grin
wetin u wan make I talk again? Lol

1 Like

Re: She Says She Has A Boyfriend But She Calls Me To No End by hidee20(m): 5:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
ArchEnemy:

If he ever come back maybe crippled or handicapped..... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me / Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / My Boyfriend Is 6 Years Younger Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.