Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,729 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:29 AM

If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words (7376 Views)

Buhari Will Go Back To UK In Few Weeks Time For Follow-Up Treatment -SR / Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / Senate President, Mark, Bemoans Poor Electricity Supply In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Nobody: 1:33am On Jan 25, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
so you are one of those people that want Nigeria to be in snail movement for four years I pity you and your old failure at 73

Huh? So Nigeria has been moving fast the last 5 years? Are we talking about the same Nigeria that has Abuja has the capital or another 1 here?
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 25, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
buhari will never rule nigeria

You mean if he wins, you and your cohort won't let him rule?
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:38am On Jan 25, 2015
jaso1:

You're a fool.
you a bigger fool

2 Likes

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Ifeconwaba(m): 1:42am On Jan 25, 2015
Zedric:

Huh? So Nigeria has been moving fast the last 5 years? Are we talking about the same Nigeria that has Abuja has the capital or another 1 here?
Jonathan is not right then do you think buhari can change this country meanwhile what are his achievement the two years he piloted the affairs of this country
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Nobody: 1:50am On Jan 25, 2015
hifaif:

Yes. If you insist that Buhari has no certificate, didn't he lead professors from 1983 - 85?

Did you say lead?

He stole the position of the head of state with the guns given to him to protect that seat.
The criminal ruined in 1984/85, and he did not need any certificate!
Get your records straight.

3 Likes

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 25, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
Jonathan is not right then do you think buhari can change this country meanwhile what are his achievement the two years he piloted the affairs of this country

As a wise man once said, it is only a fool that does the same thing over n over and exact diff results. Jonathan has been there since 2010 and we have very lil to show for it. If a man expecting to be reelected does not during his 1st term how can we expect him to do anything during his last term? Any option is better than Broda Jona

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by soludo93(m): 2:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Buhari is a programmed and serial failure. He will fail again and then incite his rascal followers to make the country ungovernable for GEJ.

One choice to make;
Goodluck or FailedBuhari
Building Schools or Prisons
Transformation or Change (transgression).
Academic or Murky education
Fresh Air or Iron fist.
Nigerians be wise! Don't cast your votes along religious or ethnic leaning. Vote wise! Vote GEJ till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Nobody: 2:04am On Jan 25, 2015
noblezone:

Did you say lead?

He stole the position of the head of state with the guns given to him to protect that seat.
The criminal ruined in 1984/85, and he did not need any certificate!
Get your records straight.

I simply answered the question 'Can somebody without a certificate lead professors?'

The simple answer is YES. Buhari did it once. How he got the power or if he needed a certificate or not, is thus inconsequential.

1 Like

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Nobody: 2:07am On Jan 25, 2015
soludo93:
Buhari is a programmed and serial failure. He will fail again and then incite his rascal followers to make the country ungovernable for GEJ.

One choice to make;
Goodluck or FailedBuhari
Building Schools or Prisons
Transformation or Change (transgression).
Academic or Murky education
Fresh Air or Iron fist.
Nigerians be wise! Don't cast your votes along religious or ethnic leaning. Vote wise! Vote GEJ till 2019.
Dude, in a country where $20 billion dollars goes missing, stealing isn't corruption, where its easier for a militant to buy arms than for our army to get equipped, where our President starts rocking yansh a day after a bomb blast, we don't want that type of fresh air again abeg

1 Like

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by boboLIL(m): 2:32am On Jan 25, 2015
Buharipullover

2 Likes

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Project400: 3:00am On Jan 25, 2015
Interesting smiley
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by dahunsy(f): 4:47am On Jan 25, 2015
coughs***clear throat....DIDIRIN
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by citizenY(m): 5:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
so you are one of those people that want Nigeria to be in snail movement for four years I pity you and your old failure at 73

@zedrick has deflated your bubble. Just move on. Zedric is a millipede , you are a snail. I refuse to call you a slowp.....
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by francizy(m): 7:25am On Jan 25, 2015
kestolove95:
I felt embarrassed dat d rullin party has run out of ideals, while dey ar tryn to tarnish his image dey makin peopl to love him d more..whhy go into onez past instead of tellin us wat u shud do if re-elected..u ar tellin me hw buhari ruled in 1983..

Why make this statement? If the past doesn't matter then GEJ's over 4 years of rule doesn't matter either. It baffles me how you APC and PDP apologists reason sometimes.

Buhari was a tyrant and a complete failure just like GEJ. He truncated a Democratic government.

Buhari was an extremist, that alone killed his personality to me from his statements that 'Muslims should vote for Muslims' and his Sharia pursuit.

Buhari either cancelled or abandoned important projects (Lagos Metro line and Ajaokuta Steel Company) in Nigeria then, which was retrogression.

Buhari is tribalistic, evidence is the jailing of non-muslim and non-Hausa/Fulani people during his rule. He claims to have headed a corrupt free government but many lapses were recorded during his short rule.

Buhari killed innocent people during his reign. Don't forget that.

Does being a man of integrity make one throw people from other tribes in jail, whether guilty or not?

1 Like

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by debeginin(m): 7:28am On Jan 25, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
guy answer this question can a man without certificate lead professors ?
Yes,Bill gates!!

1 Like

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by debeginin(m): 7:30am On Jan 25, 2015
francizy:

Why make this statement? If the past doesn't matter then GEJ's over 4 years of rule doesn't matter either. It baffles me how you APC and PDP apologists reason sometimes.

Buhari was a tyrant and a complete failure just like GEJ. He truncated a Democratic government.

Buhari was an extremist, that alone killed his personality to me from his statements that 'Muslims should vote for Muslims' and his Sharia pursuit.

Buhari either cancelled or abandoned important projects (Lagos Metro line and Ajaokuta Steel Company) in Nigeria then, which was retrogression.

Buhari is tribalistic, evidence is the jailing of non-muslim and non-Hausa/Fulani people during his rule. He claims to have headed a corrupt free government but many lapses were recorded during his short rule.

Does being a man of integrity make one throw people from other tribes in jail, whether guilty or not?

U believed all those crap PDP dished out?
GMB nv made such comment!!
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by francizy(m): 7:46am On Jan 25, 2015
debeginin:

U believed all those crap PDP dished out?
GMB nv made such comment!!

OK, let's assume that he didn't make those statements, does that rule out other vices I listed?

2 Likes

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by soludo93(m): 7:47am On Jan 25, 2015
Zedric:

Dude, in a country where $20 billion dollars goes missing, stealing isn't corruption, where its easier for a militant to buy arms than for our army to get equipped, where our President starts rocking yansh a day after a bomb blast, we don't want that type of fresh air again abeg

$20Billion dollars is missing between 2007 to 2014. Between that time, we have OBJ, Yar'adua and GEJ as Presidents. Because GEJ doesn't join issues, he handled the situation with great maturity. For terrorism, it's a global problem. Terrorism isn't peculiar to Nigeria. Muslim brothers are killing others in Asia, Europe and America on daily basis. Get a grip beyond press propaganda.

1 Like

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by 4stylz: 8:08am On Jan 25, 2015
motherlode:
Buhari will win with and without all this bull shit. Mark my words!
#SaiBuhari

I will remember you (Motherlode) on that day! GEJ till 2019 or there will be no Nigeria

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by ollyruffy: 8:19am On Jan 25, 2015
OP, GEJ, PDP and their followers, when you people wake up after Feb 14, let us know.
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by iamrealdeji(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
1. if a horse passes through the mouth of a needle
2 if a one month old child can walk
3 if all abacha ,s loot are recovered
4 if a man can be pregnant and give birth to a child

thanks and God bless
You'll be surprised he's going to win
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Sylverbox(m): 9:11am On Jan 25, 2015
Zedric:

1) a needle has no mouth, 1st failure
2) work means to use energy and u use energy to eat but u don't know that
3) If the exact amount can be known then that ll happen. How do u recover smth u don't even no the value?
4) There was a man (albeit a female that underwent surgery) that was pregnant. Google World' 1st pregnant man.

But u don't know all these because u are busy with ur propaganda against God' own GMB. Ur mates dey read, u dey find attention up and down.

GMB, sai Buhari
Bros, if I had ur account details I will credit ur account for this post. All these semi-literate children coming here to type nonsense. Meanwhile, Good post there.
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by Thunder04(m): 9:14am On Jan 25, 2015
Not only mark your words you dnt like David your word.
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by SweetyZinta(f): 9:41am On Jan 25, 2015
Get ready to join ur boss when he's goin on exile
Ifeconwaba:
buhari will never rule nigeria
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by debeginin(m): 10:02am On Jan 25, 2015
francizy:

OK, let's assume that he didn't make those statements, does that rule out other vices I listed?
Yes.PDP keep doin everything dia power to paint GMB black.See d certificate brouhaha as a classic example,unfortunately pple r not buying those.
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by kestolove95(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2015
francizy:

I love ur comment..no insult and inciting words...for dat I will lyk us to talk Moore on dix...pls do u knw dat buhari was a. military head of state?a system of gov. Dat. Recogniz no constitutn?..lookin at all d military rulrz in d past..aside frm mutala...compare dia regime wit dat of buhari..u will knw buhari was God sent..
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by stanza(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2015
Re: If This Happens Buhari Will Become President Mark My Words by AktivIngredient(m): 1:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ifeconwaba:
1. if a horse passes through the mouth of a needle
2 if a one month old child can walk
3 if all abacha ,s loot are recovered
4 if a man can be pregnant and give birth to a child

thanks and God bless

Bastard Okupe made a similar boast when he asked us to call him bastard if APC lasts a year. He like you forgot Nigeria is a country of impossibilities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo's BBC Hard Talk Why Igbos Are angry With Nigeria -response / New Data About Nigeria And Africa - Onitsha Now Third Largest City In Africa / Nigeria’s Economy Grew 3.4% In 2021, Strongest Since 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.