Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,860 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) (108617 Views)

An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja / Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by katechris(f): 3:17pm On Jan 25, 2015
Posting it here is of no use....we re toking of God's church here...u disobeyed afterall jesus is an example of humility buh he threw away d stuffs of dose guys sellin in d church...if it is a cult group...u won't av d ryt 2 disobey d simplest tin...dnt misuse d opportunity God gave u 2 come boldly in to his throne of grace...d prob is dt we underlook God and dts y u shud go and ask 4 his mercy

5 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
megaik:
Bros, obedience is better than sacrifice.
You disobeyed the authority of the church n thats the most important point which attracted punishment applicable.

Smh
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by angelgabriel(m): 3:18pm On Jan 25, 2015
God bless you Westmest. This man complaining and showing himself really did not learning anything in church and if he did threw it out of the window immediately after he left the church. Am tempted to tell him one or two but it may get out of hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by gohzieh(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lolls that's is not a carina II its a Nissian Primera.
GAZZUZZ:

Bross no vex, they deflated your tyres cause it was a carrinaII (if I'm not mistaken) if you had driven this,

he would have excercised restraint greatly. Harsh reality of Life.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by tk4rd: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
shedyman:
As is customary of me, I attended Dunamis Int'l, Abuja today, the 25th day of January 2015.

I parked my car at the garage created for that purpose. One of the ushers in grey suit menacingly approached me and sternly warned me not to park there. Cars were parked beside me without any warning issued to the other drivers.

I had to look around so as to be sure I was not missing anything, after doing this, I told the usher from the pit of hell that the spaces between my car and surrounding vehicles was wide enough for entry and exit (true to my word, the cars that were in the garage when I parked had moved out and other cars had parked in their stead).

At the close of service, I was shocked to discover my tyres had been maliciously deflated. Instinctively, I had to look around for the usher from hell who took offence that I had the audacity to challenge the reasonableness of his instructions, I was not surprised to find he was no where to be found.

Consequently, I approached one of the ushers on ground to make a harmless complaint, I was dumbfounded when he threatened he was going to beat me up if I don't take my car in the state of its deflated tyres out of the garage. I dared him, but sensing I was a little enlightened he exercised restraint.

These two attitudes I experienced today got me wondering what the church of today is turning into. Are these really the signs of end time? If workers in church put up these attitudes (albeit unjustly), can it be said that the preaching that comes up from the pulpit is in anyway purging society of evil, looting, corruption, prostitution and malice?

Whilst I respect the grace and will continue to respect the grace and anointing of the Senior pastor of the church, Dr. Paul Eneche, I wonder what a christian whose faith is still shaky will do in my circumstance.

This post is actually a clarion call for pastors to be wary of the character that surrounds them, because these workers are the image the public has of the church.
You went to church, and the usher in the church told u wat to do, then, u labelled him "usher from the pit of hell".. And u carefully told de story and screened off how u made him personally angry by the way u responded to instructions.. May God Help you.. But you have to meet the head pastor of that church, and let him pass the judgement.. And if I should advise u, don't influence the pastor's judgement with some bursts of anger which you might start to exhibit..

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by adetayourm: 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lol.. Na WA oooo

Anyway sha..

Do it yourself: How to Change the engine oil and oil filter in Your Car(part 1)

http://havencars..com/2015/01/how-to-change-engine-oil-and-oil-filter.html

Read, comment and kindly share
Happy Sunday.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by crusufixo(m): 3:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
herald9:
I'm amazed at such a behavior in a church of all places...

And bros I wonder Which grace and annointing you were able to receive when it's not even sufficient to the members(the workers) undecided

That's so pathetic... I could've tendered it to the pastor to see the kind of animals he's breeding...

But you too...you stubborn o...do you know whether that particular garage was for VIPs and their hypertech cars?cheesy
undecided

My brother......in the house of God....there are no VIP's

2 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by lacedup(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
No offence bruv...u shouldn't av parked dere...nuffin legally wrong with wah dah usher did n he told u not to park dere...lol u got wah u were asking fer...#StrongHead

3 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by adedayourt(m): 3:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
megaik:
You disobeyed the authority of the church n thats the most important point which attracted punishment applicable.

Smh

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
That place must have been reserved for people with good looking cars, the baba olowos of the church.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Ninilowo(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Everyone should go back to his church of origin. This trash can't come up in my church. PROUDLY BAPTIST.

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by tee4naija(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sometimes I just wonder why people choose to attend big and often flamboyant churches to worship while there are a number of small churches in their neighborhoods where they could easily fellowship and meditate to God.
Just thinking aloud!
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Afroconnect: 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
megaik:
Oga is this all u can sy bout this?
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by AdeniyiA(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
can someone pls define "evil"?
besides, this occurred at the car park .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by valmunich(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Who else thought it was Usher Raymond at first

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Mattpopson101: 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
Nothing wey person no go see for nigeria
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by gohzieh(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2015
NOo. Not every one has the right to park anywhere he wishes. If he can respect the the rules in a government House, why can't he respect those in Church.
owolawitola:
A parkin space is a parking space. So far as there was no reservation for the space, then he had every right to park there.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
katechris:
Posting it here is of no use....we re toking of God's church here...u disobeyed afterall jesus is an example of humility buh he threw away d stuffs of dose guys sellin in d church...if it is a cult group...u won't av d ryt 2 disobey d simplest tin...dnt misuse d opportunity God gave u 2 come boldly in to his throne of grace...d prob is dt we underlook God and dts y u shud go and ask 4 his mercy

What re you saying? You mean an eye for an eye course of action is applicable to the christiandom? Such a huge shame.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by adedayourt(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
I go beat suit comot d usher body com make am take nose pump d tire back.

2 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by kennethchidi(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op,maybe ur type and model of car isn't the type and model meant for that car park space,coz I learnt some churches has different car parks for different types and models of cars. Anyone can correct me if am wrong pls. Rather for different classes of cars. And dat goes on to show d level oof worldliness dat runs In The church.
Wchever way,if d op happened to b a first timer to d church,tell me d kinda impression dat action will pass.
God help us.
God help d church.

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
gohzieh:
Lolls that's is not a carina II its a Nissian Primera.

All nah 199X car
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by ogmask: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
OP i suspect ur intention for doing this piece.

If u realy bliv in the annointing of the senior pastor then u shuld have known that ushers work under direct instructions frm the church. If u disobey an usher u have disobeyed the church authority.

You shouldnt have done this post. Its totally uncalled for it puts ur intentions to question. A lot of times pple think ushers work on their own. By ur action u have questioned the authorit of the senior pastor whom u try to exonorate.

I will advise u to look for the head usher or a pastor next time u have a show with an usher in church. The social media is not the right place to run to expecially when the usher in question may not have the opportunity to defend himself.

But this ur tyre be like e nor deflate too much ooooooo. U sure say nor be only the tyre go down? Even the usher footstep nor dey for ground o bros. Abeg nor quote me ooo am just being curious.

3 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by deor03(m): 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
This is my problem with fellow Nigerians. Simple instruction, "Don't park here " , you disobeyed and you are her crying wolf, when there's none

There could be 1000 reasons they don't want you to park there, simply look for another space and park , you didn't.

5 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by herald9: 3:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
crusufixo:

My brother......in the house of God....there are no VIP's

Says who?
If Dangote visit your church... will he sit at the back or front?

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Ayatullah(m): 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
LEAVE THIS YOUR SOCIAL GATHERING!
What you people do not understand is that your congregation is purely social and not spiritual.

I really felt for you, but you just have to bear it, the "bad belle" in the church is a serious thing.

I advice you to come to Islam and stop paying homage to your pastor every Sunday
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Sparkle777(f): 3:29pm On Jan 25, 2015
And u have the audacity to mention "evil"? Can u park anyhow in a bank or govt office? To think u stay in Abuja where we once paid ticket for parked cars. Smh.
Why did u not ask where to park after an usher warned u? Tis ppl like u the devil uses to discourage others. I am a member of Dunamis and in as much as I d have loved to park on the roadsides, I still follow the directives of the ushers.
Better change dat topic and also change ur attitude.

4 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by ecnuel: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
OP, did you complain to the leadership of the church before coming to the social media?
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by uboma(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
adanduka:
You should have carried your car to another church. In fact I use this medium to invite you to RCCG.

See marketing strategy...

Lol

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by redcliff: 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
jamex93:
sorry, take hrt,

but hope u hv removed ur car b4 dey remove ur wheel screen??

Wheel screen? Thats a first..
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by PrinxPeera(m): 3:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
So called 'churchgoers'. They have the zeal but lack knowledge.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by lokito: 3:32pm On Jan 25, 2015
BANGERLEE1:
you are so dumb......

And you're so...what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / "TBJ is a man of God " / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.