Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:05 PM

Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) (109876 Views)

An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja / Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2015
Prolly eye service in the church, dat shiit happens alot, if It were a guy with a Gwagon fear go even dey catch the usher to evn come close.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Debayurr: 4:50pm On Jan 25, 2015
Like seriously all my attention was driven to "Usher Raymond" b4 I opened d thread sef not knowing its some hungry tout @ a church here in obodo naija stirring trouble...nkwanu!lol
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2015
og2711:

I actually believe this individual did not think before typing. 'God help us' because they deflated someone's tyres?!

Learn to help your freaking self!!! Damn Africans always looking for miracles /help from the west. All the times you have said that statement, how many times have you seen God help you?!
they won't listen,even if their fellow neighbour house is been burnt,you will hear them saying God help us,keep waiting
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
NEXT TIME FOLLOW SIMPLE INSTRUCTION AND IT SHALL BE WELL WITH YOU

DONT PARK THERE , YOU STILL WENT AHEAD TO PARK THERE YET YOU CALL YOURSELF BORN AGAIN?

OBIDENCE IS BETTER THAN SACRIFY
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by luvluvluv: 4:54pm On Jan 25, 2015
Op dat serves u right! Bcoz u carry jalopi car go church, u no fit obey simple instruction....
I bet if I were dat usher, I would do worse jus to tel u how u shouldn't bring ur arrogant attitude to the house of God.

Simple instruction, Nigerians will quickly turn deaf ears. And probably u have been causing mayhem on the high way. Ur car ought to be towed away so u will learn some manners.... tongue
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by todayguest(m): 4:58pm On Jan 25, 2015
okirewaju:
cheesy cheesy

Bad mouth

Op you should have reported him to a higher authority. If he had given you a good reason why you should not park there-fine and good but since he did not then he was wrong.
must he explain in detail before he obeys him? @ Op your action reveals one thing about you. Honestly, you're not law-abiding. You would have saved yourself, if you had obeyed the simple order. Let this incident serve as a lesson to you.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Zammydagreat(m): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2015
Lord knows, I for 1st call my guys b4 I give the usher near death beating.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by adedayourt(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
tellwisdom:

No be you thin like mugu for your profile pics so, abi you remain for house?? sad

Wen u wana say somthing reasonable quote me.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by samplegirl(f): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
megaik:
Bros, obedience is better than sacrifice.
You disobeyed the authority of the church n thats the most important point which attracted punishment applicable.

God bless you. If the pastor had told him not to park there he would have obeyed that with smiles.

Because he was just ''a common'' usher he disobeyed him only to come here and start telling us rubbish.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by MrNiceGuy5: 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
emmyrichie:

Dude! I am not the original poster. And for the record, stop taking things personal. The church does not belong to you or anybody.

Gosh! I dislike people who re extremely religious.
You are free to say whatever you like and if you like you can hate me forever but truth be told . Nobody is extremely religious here . You are one of those peeps who condemn someone without hearing both side of the story . The poster don't need to come here on nairaland because he was rude to the usher . Why can't he look for the HOD in charge of that department instead of coming to nairaland to post . It shows that he is a trouble maker

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Mike008(m): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
Before you parked your car in a "Restricted Area", did it occurred to you what the function of the Usher was? None of these would have happened if only you obeyed simple instruction. Next time am sure you'll allow yourself to be appropriately directed. Am sure nobody can help your case. Am sorry for your mishap though.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by dabossman(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
Bro, while the ushers were unnecessarily high-handed, you should also not have disobeyed a clear instruction. Your disobedience only goes to show that you have a stubborn streak in you. I can bet that the usher repeatedly told you not to park there, but you refused to listen. I won't even be surprised if you insulted the dude before going into the service. Or do you want to claim that you just kept mute while he was telling you not to park there? Don't give us half the story just to make yourself look good. angry

Question. If it had been a MOPOL or Navy rating (dem like to dey flog people well cool) that had told you not to park there, would you have disobeyed? Stop playing the victim. You were not exactly gentlemanly yourself. If you can't even obey simple instructions given to you directly in person, I wonder if you will obey simple traffic and civil instructions when nobody is watching.

Change your ways or next time it will be LASTMA..., or whatever it is they have in Abuja. grin Ushers, you too try and use your church mind next time ehn? We know say OP dey stubborn, but two wrongs don't make a right.

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
The problem with Nigeria is the people and they exist in every facet of human endeavour, even in churches. You and the usher are the people that are responsible for dragging Nigeria backwards and you;re more to blame. It's not your business whether or not the gap between your car and other vehicles is as wide as sahara desert. Just obey simple instructions and stop arguing. I don't know why Nigerians think that because they possess some level of education they can argue just to prove that they are educated. Justs hut up and drive out. That's what you should have done but you chose to tow the path of insensitivity. God will obviously punish that usher. I wonder why creatures like that cannot go and usher in nightd clubs where they can beat people up instead of threatening people in a church. twa.

3 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by tellwisdom: 5:08pm On Jan 25, 2015
annibro:

3 persons u shud never MOCK in Life;
A barren woman
A poor person
A sick person
God's always got their back, no condition is permanent.
Its only a thin line btw any 2 extremes. A couple in PH lost all 3 kids in d 2005 sosoliso crash. Wealth can be lost in a day & It is only God dat can guarantee sound Health. D bible says 'its not he dat willeth nor he dat runneth but of God dat showeth MERCY

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by mikkellag: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
It serves you right.You got what you deserved.Why must you park where you were asked not to park.Abi na your papa get d church.Simple obedience would have saved you the stress.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2015
jamex93:
sorry, take hrt,

but hope u hv removed ur car b4 dey remove ur wheel screen??
olodo what is wheel screen?
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2015
Afam4eva:
The problem with Nigeria is the people and they exist in every facet of human endeavour, even in churches. You and the usher are the people that are responsible for dragging Nigeria backwards and you;re more to blame. It's not your business whether or not the gap between your car and other vehicles is as wide as sahara desert. Just obey simple instructions and stop arguing. I don't know why Nigerians think that because they possess some level of education they can argue just to prove that they are educated. Justs hut up and drive out. That's what you should have done but you chose to tow the path of insensitivity. God will obviously punishing that usher. I wonder why creatures like that cannot go and usher in nightd clubs where they can beat people up instead of threatening people in a church. twa.
You've said it all, Sir.

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2015
I AM THAT USHER!
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 5:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
I AM THAT USHER! .
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by tonytony208(m): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
megaik:
You disobeyed the authority of the church n thats the most important point which attracted punishment applicable.

so because he parked wrongly, the usher, who is expected to be Holy-Ghost-filled should threaten him with beating? What manner of nonsense are you trying to cover up? Most of these Pentecostal churches have lost focus. This person am quoting sounds like one of the focusless Pentecostals.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Josphine4good(f): 5:16pm On Jan 25, 2015
your car look old and your tyre look weak, am sure no body deflated your tyre. moreover you disobeyed the ushers
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by dabossman(m): 5:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
owolawitola:
A parkin space is a parking space. So far as there was no reservation for the space, then he had every right to park there.

Wrong. Not every parking space is a parking space. I once wanted to park on a narrow street so I could go attend to some business in that neighbourhood. Several cars were already parked in a single file. I pulled up behind the last car but realized that I would be facing a building's gate. If I had remained there I would make it difficult for any car to come out of that premises because the road is too narrow. I had to reverse and leave adequate space between me and the last car so that any car pulling out of that building will be to be able to maneuver conveniently. That is responsible and considerate driving. Some other bad driver would have parked his car there and created chaos. That's the same way people double park all over the place creating problems for other road users. The usher may have had his reasons for asking him not to park in that particular spot.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by mamaafrik(m): 5:23pm On Jan 25, 2015
shedyman:
As is customary of me, I attended Dunamis Int'l, Abuja today, the 25th day of January 2015.

I parked my car at the garage created for that purpose. One of the ushers in grey suit menacingly approached me and sternly warned me not to park there. Cars were parked beside me without any warning issued to the other drivers.

I had to look around so as to be sure I was not missing anything, after doing this, I told the usher from the pit of hell that the spaces between my car and surrounding vehicles was wide enough for entry and exit (true to my word, the cars that were in the garage when I parked had moved out and other cars had parked in their stead).

At the close of service, I was shocked to discover my tyres had been maliciously deflated. Instinctively, I had to look around for the usher from hell who took offence that I had the audacity to challenge the reasonableness of his instructions, I was not surprised to find he was no where to be found.

Consequently, I approached one of the ushers on ground to make a harmless complaint, I was dumbfounded when he threatened he was going to beat me up if I don't take my car in the state of its deflated tyres out of the garage. I dared him, but sensing I was a little enlightened he exercised restraint.

These two attitudes I experienced today got me wondering what the church of today is turning into. Are these really the signs of end time? If workers in church put up these attitudes (albeit unjustly), can it be said that the preaching that comes up from the pulpit is in anyway purging society of evil, looting, corruption, prostitution and malice?

Whilst I respect the grace and will continue to respect the grace and anointing of the Senior pastor of the church, Dr. Paul Eneche, I wonder what a christian whose faith is still shaky will do in my circumstance.

This post is actually a clarion call for pastors to be wary of the character that surrounds them, because these workers are the image the public has of the church.
u suld hv atleast told d church authority instead,gbau...n,oga,omipuroooooooo,ha,oya,kaserele mo rio.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by pinkshell(f): 5:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
cheesy
*Wind screen/shield.
jamex93:
sorry, take hrt,

but hope u hv removed ur car b4 dey remove ur wheel screen??
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by simdam500(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
kamez: There are more crazy people in churches nowadays..

U re lucky this was not in redeemed camp. , those ones will first flog u koboko b4 towing ur car

In the church meant for human?

Not even an army barracks embarassed
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by tonytony208(m): 5:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
westmest:
I just had to say this

I ain't arguing wether what was done was right or not, A man with an experience is not at the mercy of a man with an argument.

But my question is do you have to put it online, is it necessary?

For God sake you titled the topic Evil.!
You didn't end service to share the summary of the sermon you heard today and how wonderful it was, you ended the service just to come some minutes later to post about wrong doings, The world out there is not waiting for a new definition of christainity, its waiting for the demonstration,
When will you go beyond the place when someone can offend you?. Have you thought about that?
Because its just sad that christains of today try to prove spirituality by the things they dont do rather than the things they do ( or we rather).

Leaving all that aside . Believe me a spiritual man walks in heaviness an hour after the service as he was during the service.

please dont quote me. I am not a dunamis member.

Just saying. Pls forgive the usher and ask for mercy from God.

mr usher, who is supposed to be closer to God than an ordinary church member, should have demonstrated true Christianity for the church member to emulate. Everything about your church, including church staff, should demonstrate Christ and not just your pastor's preaching.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Person wey no fit buy tyre ...dey tell person sey im car old...mtccheew. undecided

OP. Why did you go to church in the first place? Disobedience to standing order. Don't park there means don't park there. Which part of don't..park...there..did ..you not understand. cool

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by okirewaju(f): 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2015
todayguest:
must he explain in detail before he obeys him? @ Op your action reveals one thing about you. Honestly, you're not law-abiding. You would have saved yourself, if you had obeyed the simple order. Let this incident serve as a lesson to you.
It's only human in nature to be inquisitive.

If I say don't eat bread and tea, you would ask me why right?
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by kobonaire(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
megaik:
and you wonder why the attendance is lowering ... SMH
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by simdam500(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
Kessyy2k4: the kind of topics making FP dis day ehhn? is really alamy

Alarming abi

Blame mod undecided
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Glocal1: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2015
katechris:
Posting it here is of no use....we re toking of God's church here...u disobeyed afterall jesus is an example of humility buh he threw away d stuffs of dose guys sellin in d church...if it is a cult group...u won't av d ryt 2 disobey d simplest tin...dnt misuse d opportunity God gave u 2 come boldly in to his throne of grace...d prob is dt we underlook God and dts y u shud go and ask 4 his mercy
Underlook isn't an english word.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by tlops(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
That's bad! But @OP that tire is bad oh. No proper threading on it. It will not be able to withstand friction on a wet/slippery road. Go change am or them!

On a lighter note, the usher was expecting jeep owners to park there not golf owners. Meanwhile na Peugeot 206 me dey use, I no go near that akin place.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Shantelle Jepchumba's Thigh-Revealing Dressing In Church Got Her Slammed / Pastor Adeboye's Son, Dare Is Dead / My Father Has A Bat In His Wardrobe: Should I Be Worried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.