Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) (108671 Views)

An Atheist Encountered Powers In Dunamis; There Is God Ooooo / Woman Delivers Baby At Dunamis International Gospel Church In Abuja / Dunamis Pastor’s Wife Bans Members From Hugging, Pecking In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by otokx(m): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
Pictorial evidence is insufficient.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by MrNiceGuy5: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
emmyrichie:

What re you saying? You mean an eye for an eye course of action is applicable to the christiandom? Such a huge shame.
Katechris , was very right . Read your bible very well . Jesus did that in the new testament and not the old testament and beside if it was a policeman that told him not to park there . He dare not park there . It is only in the house of God that people take things for granted . You were told not to park there and you went ahead to park there .
Who knows maybe you first insulted the usher that told you he will beat you . There is law and order in the church and you have to obey it . Something you can't do in the army barracks .
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
The answer is obvious,

The want only G-wagons at sight, OP parked a rickety red riding hood, which would portray brokeness if someone sighted it at the church premises.

5 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by annibro(f): 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Bross no vex, they deflated your tyres cause it was a carrinaII (if I'm not mistaken) if you had driven this,

he would have excercised restraint greatly. Harsh reality of Life.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by madgoat(m): 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
jamex93:
sorry, take hrt,

but hope u hv removed ur car b4 dey remove ur wheel screen??

Hehehehehe... Did u just say 'wheel screen' grin grin
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by SOLOMONED: 4:00pm On Jan 25, 2015
While I don't support what d Usher did to u, I seriously think u are a trouble maker. Instead of u approaching an assistant pastor to register ur displeasure, u came straight to NAIRA LAND to slander Dunamis and d man of God as if NAIRA LAND is d officials forum of dunamis.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2015
MrNiceGuy5:

Katechris , was very right . Read your bible very well . Jesus did that in the new testament and not the old testament and beside if it was a policeman that told him not to park there . He dare not park there . It is only in the house of God that people take things for granted . You were told not to park there and you went ahead to park there .
Who knows maybe you first insulted the usher that told you he will beat you . There is law and order in the church and you have to obey it . Something you can't do in the army barracks .

Dude! I am not the original poster. And for the record, stop taking things personal. The church does not belong to you or anybody.

Gosh! I dislike people who re extremely religious.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by thorpido(m): 4:05pm On Jan 25, 2015
shedyman:

Let me get u correctly, he did excellently well right? An average Nigerian police man will equally do the same given the same circumstance. The church should be an agent of social engineering and not otherwise.
You're getting it wrong?Who is the church?The people who make up the 'gathering'.
That social engineering starts with the people in the gathering(church) obeying rules and orders.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by ify84(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
shedyman:

No man can be an authority unto himself. If I get you right, it might just be Ok for me to obey an instruction if to roll on the floor because the instruction arose from an authority?

Obey all instructions, weda u like it or not... You did wrong, the usher follow ur example of wrong.... Both of you are guilty as charged.

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by lonelydora: 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
And you go still attend that church?
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by bejeria101(m): 4:06pm On Jan 25, 2015
jamex93:
sorry, take hrt,

but hope u hv removed ur car b4 dey remove ur wheel screen??

wheel screen? Which part of ibandan where you born? O ti o

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by ApexTitan(m): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2015
duduhemit36:
i tot it was usher d musician

For a moment too I was wondering why Usher Raymond the RnB star would go about deflating tires.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Jchi9876: 4:14pm On Jan 25, 2015
Quick queshion; you no dey wash ur car?
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by OmoPastor(m): 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2015
@ OP
Some words for you.
You were the devil from the pit of hell NOT the Usher (in your words).
You were stubborn and disobedient ( could you try this at a bank or any place you were warned to move your car).
You were a security risk to the church and to to other church

The church accepts everyone but with the recent attacks on churches, friendly open hands should be scrutinized nowadays and the stubborn ones like you dealt with.
You were lucky your car was not towed away.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by femikay149(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
1. Y didnt you just obey before complain,if it was a policeman wont you obey first

2.Are you a member of the church ? if yes why not forward your complain to the pastorare not come to the social media to paint your church bad because you wana score a cheap point

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by chinwaji(m): 4:19pm On Jan 25, 2015
chidekings:

cant u reason without being biased.the usher was wrong,very wrong.

For me if he has the guts to deflate those tyres,then she should be ready for the beating,he will receive for that idiotic action of him.

Please ensure you make that ursher pay for the cost of fixing the tires. If he argues ensure you give him some beatings [go with some people so that he doesn't intimidate you]. If necessary involve the police in this. Is that what they teach them in church to be temperamental and deflate people's tires? Moses was adjudged the meekest man on earth when he led the israelites in the wilderness. They won't learn from that. That's how people start breeding terrorist. Right in the church? OMG!!! Bros don't let this one slide otherwise they will do it again eitherr to you or to another person.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Enouwem(m): 4:20pm On Jan 25, 2015
masterpower:
BUT WHEN DID KEKE NAPEP BECOME A CAR?

HE WAS SUPPOSED TO PARK WHERE KEKE NAPEP'S PARK AND NOT TO DO OTHERWISE.
I yaf die
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by heffem(m): 4:21pm On Jan 25, 2015
bejeria101:

laff wan kill me here........ Bros, try correct ur guy Ω̴̩̩̩̥a...By the way, wetin be the difference sef? Ok, wheel and wind?hahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
hmm may God help us

I actually believe this individual did not think before typing. 'God help us' because they deflated someone's tyres?!

Learn to help your freaking self!!! Damn Africans always looking for miracles /help from the west. All the times you have said that statement, how many times have you seen God help you?!
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by annibro(f): 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
tellwisdom:
Cheap car ...Op, Are you poor?? sad

3 persons u shud never MOCK in Life;
A barren woman
A poor person
A sick person
God's always got their back, no condition is permanent.
Its only a thin line btw any 2 extremes. A couple in PH lost all 3 kids in d 2005 sosoliso crash. Wealth can be lost in a day & It is only God dat can guarantee sound Health. D bible says 'its not he dat willeth nor he dat runneth but of God dat showeth MERCY

3 Likes

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Riclord001(m): 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2015
Sir, i'm disappointed in the Usher's decisions, but, let's not c it from d Usher's point of view...
these ushers av received stern instructions on managing d fleet of cars that come around each sunday... if it were an army officer that gave u that instruction, wud u av disobeyed?
Sir, u said u went to church... i suppose u needed an uplift in ur moral and spiritual life... uplifts do not come without humility, need i remind u that?
sir, u said u looked around to c if u were erring... unfortunately, ur mind said u were right... if u had this perfect sense of rightness, why go to church?
Sir, if a man will follow Christ... he needs to take up d cross... that means that there are decisions or commands which may not necessarily follow logic... BUT, U HAVE TO BE A FOOL FOR CHRIST, or u came to fill a seat...
lastly, sir... its quite unfortunate u received no blessing for God does not bless witchcrafts... thats what the sin of rebellion(1 sam 15:23)
and u came to share dis unholy act... u snapped d incident to 'telecast' foolishness of ur act... u came to look for ur 'nairaland family' to justify' ur unholy act instead of going to ask for repentance?
need i remind u that the Church of Christ is not d members but ur heart... or av u forgotten that offences must come? if u are always this right, NEVER GO TO A CHURCH!

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by tecboss: 4:30pm On Jan 25, 2015
I personally had a similar experience at Synagogue of Church of All Nations(scoan) aka TB Joshua.

I could recollect vividly in 2010 when I was planning to travel to China for the first time. I was asked to take TB Joshua Annointing Water by some business friends who believed that if i spray it on my forehead before entering business meeting with my Chinese Business Partners, that they will obey my commands grin

Could u imagine that when i entered the synagogue canteen to get some food, the cashier issuing meal ticket gave me d f@k u finger-and he said it too. Simply because I asked him to hasten up with the issuance of the meal tickets. When I challenged him, the guy stood his ground that if I make more noise he wouldn't issue me a ticket. I felt disappointed.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Tymax(m): 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2015
Imanuelle:
The answer is obvious,

The want only G-wagons at sight, OP parked a rickety red riding hood, which would portray brokeness if someone sighted it at the church premises.

Lmao. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy my belle o!

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Capitano1(m): 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
That usher must be one of these ex military men lol.

SWEAT TOO MUCH then lets talk how to stop it.
To your staying dry.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Godsonohaeri: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2015
Apart from the inappropriateness of your caption, my opinion is that;

1. Your story is your own account.
2. You are not Jesus that validates himself.
3. You didn't tell us the things you said to the ushers to wind them up so bad, they deflated your tyre (Ur story is one sided)
4. They other party is not here to tell his own side of the tale.
5. You really didn't need to mention the pastors name in all of this if you didn't mean mischief.
6. You could have been the difference by re-parking as instructed. I go to a church and ushers direct or instruct me to re-park, despite our preference.
7. The ushers are definitely wrong to do that and you should have told who ever was their boss (I would).
8. Forget about what pastors are preaching or the impact on the followers and be the gospel.

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by shejane: 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2015
If you cannot obey a simple instruction from a worker then what are you doing in the church? Every church has its rules and if you feel you can't respect those rules quietly leave the church. That usher is working without payment under the sun infant he's the God u can see and if you can't obey him is it God you will obey?

Is time for church of God to show strict discipline in christians, the church is not a play ground, is a serious and holy place.

Learn that today or stay at home

1 Like

Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Cellytones: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2015
shedyman:
As is customary of me, I attended Dunamis Int'l, Abuja today, the 25th day of January 2015.

I parked my car at the garage created for that purpose. One of the ushers in grey suit menacingly approached me and sternly warned me not to park there. Cars were parked beside me without any warning issued to the other drivers.

I had to look around so as to be sure I was not missing anything, after doing this, I told the usher from the pit of hell that the spaces between my car and surrounding vehicles was wide enough for entry and exit (true to my word, the cars that were in the garage when I parked had moved out and other cars had parked in their stead).

At the close of service, I was shocked to discover my tyres had been maliciously deflated. Instinctively, I had to look around for the usher from hell who took offence that I had the audacity to challenge the reasonableness of his instructions, I was not surprised to find he was no where to be found.

Consequently, I approached one of the ushers on ground to make a harmless complaint, I was dumbfounded when he threatened he was going to beat me up if I don't take my car in the state of its deflated tyres out of the garage. I dared him, but sensing I was a little enlightened he exercised restraint.

These two attitudes I experienced today got me wondering what the church of today is turning into. Are these really the signs of end time? If workers in church put up these attitudes (albeit unjustly), can it be said that the preaching that comes up from the pulpit is in anyway purging society of evil, looting, corruption, prostitution and malice?

Whilst I respect the grace and will continue to respect the grace and anointing of the Senior pastor of the church, Dr. Paul Eneche, I wonder what a christian whose faith is still shaky will do in my circumstance.

This post is actually a clarion call for pastors to be wary of the character that surrounds them, because these workers are the image the public has of the church.

If this actually happened, then the ushers were totally wrong. Just imagining how demoralized you'll be going into the church after that wrong approach. So bad!
But I want to beg that you use polite words next time as I don't think 'pit of hell' is best for describing them. I hope your complaint reaches the Pastor and other pastors at large too, because this happens virtually everywhere even if sometimes not as harsh as described above sha. May God continue to show us a perfect way of working in His vineyard. Amen
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by luluosas(m): 4:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
A reflection from the messages preached by their pastor. Don't be surprised.
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by fairheven: 4:42pm On Jan 25, 2015
chinwaji:

Please ensure you make that ursher pay for the cost of fixing the tires. If he argues ensure you give him some beatings [go with some people so that he doesn't intimidate you]. If necessary involve the police in this. Is that what they teach them in church to be temperamental and deflate people's tires? Moses was adjudged the meekest man on earth when he led the israelites in the wilderness. They won't learn from that. That's how people start breeding terrorist. Right in the church? OMG!!! Bros don't let this one slide otherwise they will do it again eitherr to you or to another person.

Haha ha ...baba Moses ke,the same that stroke the rock thrice wen God told him to do it once? Laughing in modakeke ..the thing is that we cannot all be the same..simlpe!
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by mosesakoja: 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2015
We can jugde wen we get all the facts I believe they is more to this oine sided
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 25, 2015
All this ushers and their madness

If it were their pastors now or wives you will hear them saing yes sir/ma

Op if I were you,right there I will break his head
Me going to church should not make you treats me anyhow

Even if you reports him to your pastor,believe me,he will bash you
Nowadays ushers serves only those in high places
Re: Evil In The Church; My Experience At Dunamis, Abuja. (pictures) by Elebiju: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2015
bejeria101:

IBANDAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / "TBJ is a man of God " / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.