Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies (26701 Views)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by hensben(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
mirexxx:
lols y d face na smiley
cos its the truth but u girls are the cause
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by mirexxx(f): 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
hensben:
cos its the truth but u girls are the cause
lols how na
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by huntila(m): 11:36pm On Jan 26, 2015
farano:
11. Beautiful ladies are programmed to be unfaithful while average looking ones are made to be loyal undecided

From your post, I will assume you are beautiful . Thank me later
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by easystudy101: 11:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 26, 2015
Herzumpther:
Tell them o. Especially number 7 & 8.

hmmm
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by naijaboiy: 1:00am On Jan 27, 2015
ebamma:
And na guy even create the thread sef,
Guy u sure say your name no be Denlere?
Guy you don kill me with laugh gringringringringrin
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Sunbellar: 3:13am On Jan 27, 2015
Why are the runs girls on the increase?
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by MrCork: 3:48am On Jan 27, 2015
LaurelP:
Guys have a lot of wrong notions about ladies especially Naija ladies. These beliefs most times are partially or totally incorrect, but because of societal norms and our culture, most ppl still believe them anyway. There are many of them but I will just mention 10 and leave u to mention urs.

1.Ladies who are social are promiscuous: The average Naija guy beleives dat ladies who are very social and confident are wayward and love sex a lot. This is actually wrong as many girls who are free and mingle with guys are actually virgins.

2.Ladies with big bosoms is a result of constant handling by guys: Even me I used to have this impression before I got to know that a lady can be busty naturally without having guys constantly handling her breasts. Those days, we will be making jest of girls with big bosom and calling dem all sorts of names. That's wat ignorance can cause, now I know better, lols!

3. Ladies with big bottom is a result of excess sperm: Many guys believe dat ladies who have big backsides get it from excess sperm from guys. But this is not true. There are ladies who acquired their assets naturally, not a result of guys sleeping with them.

4. Ladies who are quiet are decent: This is not always true. My experience with women have taught me that quiet and calm ladies are usually worse dan the social and talkative ones. Its when u are alone with them dat u will know who they really are!

5. Those ladies who cover their whole body and don't wear trouser are decent: If I hear! It could just be as a result of fear of parents or religious beliefs or just lack of modernity. Decency or being responsible has got nothing to do with whether a lady wears trouser or Mary Amaka! Its in the mind.

6. A rich young lady must be a runs girl: Not in all cases oo. There are many ladies who are working hard and making their cool dough legitimately. I know of one in my town who's building a house for her family. She's d only female in a family of 7 men and she's the only one dat got a very gud job in an airport.

7. All Naija ladies love Money: But really is there anybody that hates money? Both male and female? The way guys paint it is wrong though, as if all they care for is money and no other thing. There are still Naija ladies who will love you for you are, and even support you (financially) if need be.

8. Naija ladies can't do without a guy that has got a nice car: That's for hungry ladies. I've seen ladies who have turned down guys who have really nice rides for guys with Legedez Benz, lolz.

9. Thß
ey are not smart or brilliant
: Na lie! The last time I checked, more ladies are making 1st Class these days than guys. Besides we have many ladies who are doing pretty well in their fields. I no get power to type their name abeg, u know them.

10. They are too pompous and proud: This may be partially true, but not all of them. Besides, what guys mistake as pride may be a result of shyness. Many of them are shy but they cover it up by putting on a facade of pomposity and pride to avoid guys taking advantage of them.

Feel free to add yours.

LaurelP

angry

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by MrCork: 3:50am On Jan 27, 2015
LaurelP:
Guys have a lot of wrong notions about ladies especially Naija ladies. These beliefs most times are partially or totally incorrect, but because of societal norms and our culture, most ppl still believe them anyway. There are many of them but I will just mention 10 and leave u to mention urs.

1.Ladies who are social are promiscuous: The average Naija guy beleives dat ladies who are very social and confident are wayward and love sex a lot. This is actually wrong as many girls who are free and mingle with guys are actually virgins.

2.Ladies with big bosoms is a result of constant handling by guys: Even me I used to have this impression before I got to know that a lady can be busty naturally without having guys constantly handling her breasts. Those days, we will be making jest of girls with big bosom and calling dem all sorts of names. That's wat ignorance can cause, now I know better, lols!

3. Ladies with big bottom is a result of excess sperm: Many guys believe dat ladies who have big backsides get it from excess sperm from guys. But this is not true. There are ladies who acquired their assets naturally, not a result of guys sleeping with them.

4. Ladies who are quiet are decent: This is not always true. My experience with women have taught me that quiet and calm ladies are usually worse dan the social and talkative ones. Its when u are alone with them dat u will know who they really are!

5. Those ladies who cover their whole body and don't wear trouser are decent: If I hear! It could just be as a result of fear of parents or religious beliefs or just lack of modernity. Decency or being responsible has got nothing to do with whether a lady wears trouser or Mary Amaka! Its in the mind.

6. A rich young lady must be a runs girl: Not in all cases oo. There are many ladies who are working hard and making their cool dough legitimately. I know of one in my town who's building a house for her family. She's d only female in a family of 7 men and she's the only one dat got a very gud job in an airport.

7. All Naija ladies love Money: But really is there anybody that hates money? Both male and female? The way guys paint it is wrong though, as if all they care for is money and no other thing. There are still Naija ladies who will love you for you are, and even support you (financially) if need be.

8. Naija ladies can't do without a guy that has got a nice car: That's for hungry ladies. I've seen ladies who have turned down guys who have really nice rides for guys with Legedez Benz, lolz.

9. Thß
: Na lie! The last time I checked, more ladies are making 1st Class these days than guys. Besides we have many ladies who are doing pretty well in their fields. I no get power to type their name abeg, u know them.

10. They are too pompous and proud: This may be partially true, but not all of them. Besides, what guys mistake as pride may be a result of shyness. Many of them are shy but they cover it up by putting on a facade of pomposity and pride to avoid guys taking advantage of them.

Feel free to add yours.

LaurelP

....They ain't light skin!! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by chidiswt: 4:38am On Jan 27, 2015
Tymax:
I disagree with 7, 8 & 10 angry. Bro, are you the one? Or has a babe hacked your account? angry

grin
Everybody knows the position of Naija babes on the issue of money. Plus, most of them are rude.
guy, u talk as if uv met wt all 9ja baebes. Mtcheeew. Dt som r like dt doesn't make all same. Rizin wt ur head n na anus
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by zealot4me(f): 5:16am On Jan 27, 2015
no. 8 is so true.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

hmmm
Hmm
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 27, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmm

You nor dey sleep? smiley
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 5:23am On Jan 27, 2015
naijaboiy:

Guy you don kill me with laugh gringringringringrin

Denrele ooo cheesy
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 6:43am On Jan 27, 2015
emusmith:

You nor dey sleep? smiley
Lol.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by lacedup(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2015
LaurelP:

9. Thß

Feel free to add yours.

LaurelP

eye opening stuff...buh lol @number 9 dah first class shii na zobo...boiz FC outnumber baes here in lag by farrrrrrrrr...not to talk of achievement...buh girls try to sha
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by jay2pee(m): 7:21am On Jan 27, 2015
[b][/b] the issue here Is the orientation dat most ladies have. They always say "I wid never marry a poor man". Y wudnt dey be termed as pple who love money so much?
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by success10(m): 7:35am On Jan 27, 2015
jay2pee:
[b][/b] the issue here Is the orientation dat most ladies have. They always say "I wid never marry a poor man". Y wudnt dey be termed as pple who love money so much?
God bless u..
Sensible comment so far.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by macdelene(m): 7:42am On Jan 27, 2015
My dear u ave. Spoken well. All these misconceptions are what deceive men and they start lamenting. Dear I will also add, u are what u get. If u are a liar and player, that is what u will get.

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Kingsasian(m): 8:28am On Jan 27, 2015
Am guilty of 1-5, lol
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Revolva(m): 8:55am On Jan 27, 2015

this one for sure is truth ...
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Missmossy(f): 9:52am On Jan 27, 2015
The misconceptions are so damn true Imagine what it depicts when I often hear only social ladies are promiscious undecided It makes little or no sense.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by zilon12(m): 10:38am On Jan 27, 2015
LaurelP:

9. Thß

Feel free to add yours.

LaurelP

They are not misconceptions, most of these ideas were derived from experience

Nigerian ladies sha, be careful with them
Just a warning
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 27, 2015
Enegod:
All these are no misconception...except no3 grin
guy u dey mad
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by LaurelP(m): 11:51am On Jan 27, 2015
farano:
11. Beautiful ladies are programmed to be unfaithful while average looking ones are made to be loyal undecided

Hi Farano
Pls why was my post on the woman who married herself deleted?
Is there anything bad in it?
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by farano(f): 11:59am On Jan 27, 2015
LaurelP:

Hi Farano
Pls let me find out.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Slimmos(m): 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
passionate88:
Many girls who are "free" and mingles with guys are liable to be toasted by guys, and if she agreed for one of them, that one will tell the others how to go about getting her. They will share her, after all, there's LOVE in sharing angryangry
Ladies with saggy bobbi is as a result of too much sampling techniques... If they can check the finger prints on that boobibenson, they might even find those of her "pastor" among.

Na shyte full there o.

Most Quiet ladies are "More" decent than most social and talkative ones
hahahaha, I remember those niqab girls at A.B.U longest corridor.... Those Ribadu hostel babes do things die.

You don check how she take get the job? E fit be one of her "uncle" wey pull strings for her to get the job or she get am because she blow breeze gringringrin or maybe she get am as a serious girl.

Na today yansh dey smell? @bolded, Naija girl help who? I read a post here on NL where a girl was advicing her fellow girls not to financially help their guys out, that if they go to the guy house and met him soaking garri, that they shouldn't help him that rather they should join him to finish the garri. See wickedness in high places

Story, is it not here that a lady said she can't and won't date a guy that isn't a car owner?, where a girl said she went on a date with a guy, she liked the guy but when the guy asked to drop her off at her residence and she saw that it was an okada that he came with, she decieded to trek home, she was shy because her friends will laugh at her. Guys dey suffer o
To those guys that say this, I will just tell them this "WAKE UP"... IN my dept. Whenever we are approaching examination period, it's a girl that I run to...
lolz... mehn na tru.. remember sodom and gomorah for back of ribadu hostel mehn dos malo girls and guys with long hijab na dem dey stay there pass.. u go just dey see four legs under one hijab..... malo girls bad die but na dem pretend pass
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Slimmos(m): 1:22pm On Jan 27, 2015
passionate88:
Many girls who are "free" and mingles with guys are liable to be toasted by guys, and if she agreed for one of them, that one will tell the others how to go about getting her. They will share her, after all, there's LOVE in sharing angryangry
Ladies with saggy bobbi is as a result of too much sampling techniques... If they can check the finger prints on that boobibenson, they might even find those of her "pastor" among.

Na shyte full there o.

Most Quiet ladies are "More" decent than most social and talkative ones
hahahaha, I remember those niqab girls at A.B.U longest corridor.... Those Ribadu hostel babes do things die.

You don check how she take get the job? E fit be one of her "uncle" wey pull strings for her to get the job or she get am because she blow breeze gringringrin or maybe she get am as a serious girl.

Na today yansh dey smell? @bolded, Naija girl help who? I read a post here on NL where a girl was advicing her fellow girls not to financially help their guys out, that if they go to the guy house and met him soaking garri, that they shouldn't help him that rather they should join him to finish the garri. See wickedness in high places

Story, is it not here that a lady said she can't and won't date a guy that isn't a car owner?, where a girl said she went on a date with a guy, she liked the guy but when the guy asked to drop her off at her residence and she saw that it was an okada that he came with, she decieded to trek home, she was shy because her friends will laugh at her. Guys dey suffer o
To those guys that say this, I will just tell them this "WAKE UP"... IN my dept. Whenever we are approaching examination period, it's a girl that I run to...
lolz... mehn na tru.. remember sodom and gomorah for back of ribadu hostel mehn dos malo girls and guys with long hijab na dem dey stay there pass.. u go just dey see four legs under one hijab..... malo girls bad die but na dem pretend pass.. btw wic dept are u?
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by emmaginator: 3:29pm On Jan 27, 2015
true
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by farano(f): 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2015
LaurelP:

Hi Farano
Someone created the thread before you.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by JYans2(m): 5:06pm On Jan 27, 2015
Lols@mirexx
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by LaurelP(m): 8:36pm On Jan 27, 2015
farano:
Someone created the thread before you.

On which section pls?
I can't find it on d romance section
Thanks anyway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin / Sex Dolls & Valentine's Day In Nigeria [video] / 10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.