Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. (34892 Views)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by kilokeys(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Nneka123:

whats foncusing u?
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by stinggy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2015
Harrysterol my guy, na u dey reign now oo.
Nice list bro cool
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by MyMentor: 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2015
i quickly desert any person dat ask me, WOT R U DOING 4 A LIVIN?
I c dem as dupas, like dat BADOO lady.
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
stinggy:
Harrysterol my guy, na u dey reign now oo.
Nice list bro cool
join the winning team grin
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 4:19pm On Jan 27, 2015
lusciouslex:
O.p, you've said it all. I owe you a bottle of CRUSH
really kiss am blushing grin
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Roum:
As a broke as''''h niggy I love number 8!
Roum grin
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2015
Honestly, the one I really hate is dat short form communication. Gals dey form 2much, dey go die in silence 1day................
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2015
Emenandez4lyf:
Honestly, the one I really hate is dat short form communication. Gals dey form 2much, dey go die in silence 1day................
Abeg mke dem no die o grin mke we manage dem d go

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 27, 2015
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by austinbrown: 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2015
No be wetin babe's ask u o
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jan 27, 2015
kaybiel2u:
many of ur points point at me cos i normally do dose tins u mentioned.

You beta change oooo
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2015
Hazkel:
sad Ah yes some girls do pretend but not all.

F**king hate the stuff
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2015
Can you marry someone you met online? Eg Facebook...
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Roum(m): 5:47pm On Jan 27, 2015
harrysterol:
Roum grin
yes my Lord!
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Gorgeous58(f): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2015
You try

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by drehdinho(m): 6:03pm On Jan 27, 2015
I believe 90% of those who scout for opposite sex partners online are far from been courageous. To me, getting a woman is not a hard thing. The problem most online interactive addicts have is this, they don't really understand what a relationship is, especially the males. Getting that lady laid is what they are always after. Until one understands how intimate friendship works ,then getting a lady or man one desires will be easy.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by owolawitola(f): 6:28pm On Jan 27, 2015
God! I hate that picture thing. They wont now ask for old one o. They want to see u now now. Mschew. Turnoff.

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by MozB: 6:40pm On Jan 27, 2015
harrysterol:

bigger number
5. Sex chat:
many guys today are so fond of this nonsense, guys please grow up! Even if u must sex chat with her, pls knw her first & make sure u two are into each other, stop being in a haste! Besides self what the fun in sex chat? You wan stain your boxers abi? Pity your boxers if you no pity yourself abeg

U shouldn't attribute this to guys alone.... Most of the tyms, the girls I meet online usually start the sex chat and the dirty talks Then I join.

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by yollychika(f): 12:17am On Jan 28, 2015
Not jus pics him go come say send ur nudes undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Revolva(m): 2:22am On Jan 28, 2015
grin grin grin omo dis one no concern me
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by InZA: 2:50am On Jan 28, 2015
See how all the ladies here are whining and biitching about sending their pictures, some of you, Infact many of you are just hypocrisy personified, reasons being that :

1. Out of 60 pictures you snap in a day, 62 are to show mostly your male contacts how "pictureristically" adorable you are

2.If you somehow knew that no male contact would see any of your pictures, you would go to bed that day squeezing face like a sour lemon

3. If the guy asking you for your picture was a celebrity, say errrmmm... Which one should I pick now sef,....Ehen.. If Lynx somehow added you on his bbm, and you truly confirmed that it was Lynx, before he even asks, won't you empty your whole picture gallery and send to him.

4. Don't you also request for a guy's picture?, to kinda assess him and see if his "face" is worth your time?

All this chewing gum girls will come on Nairaland and be forming stone cold Miss principled, when in actual sense you're as cheaply placed as a feather.

Whether we believe it or not...We are a very superficial society-judging people based on looks and physique instead of the content of their personality so ladies shouldn't make it seem as if it's the most common sin peculiar to the male folk.

P:S

If you've formed it a habit of texting with K, lol, lozz, Kkk, you don't just know it, but there's something fundamentally wrong with the part of your brain that processes information and reflects cognition.
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 28, 2015
yollychika:
For real??
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 6:15am On Jan 28, 2015
yollychika:
cheesy see gobe
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Mayorblaze: 6:35am On Jan 28, 2015
harrysterol:
I go do u strong tin o tongue undecided

strong thing? shocked run away from thread
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 6:46am On Jan 28, 2015
Mayorblaze:

strong thing? shocked run away from thread
I wish you a happy running
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by swrchr7(m): 9:17am On Jan 28, 2015
URGENT RECRUITMENT!!!

Supreme Wellness Resource Concept/ Brimstone golden concept is an organization Based in the heart of lagos,that deals in traveling, Human resource management,nutritional Awareness, Estate management and business development. We are urgently in need of graduates with the following qualifications Msc, PGD, LLB,Bsc,HND,PHD,OND,NCE and Intelligent IT students to occupy various vacant positions available in our Organization.

How to Apply.

call/send your Names,phone number, sex to 08080286311 Or swrchr7@gmail.com ( Mr. Patrick)
WWW.BRIMSTONEGOLDENCONCEPT.COM
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmmm op you really tried#nice points guys of nowadays too like sex chat.
too bad...
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 28, 2015
Nobleval:
too bad...
yea very bad but no big deal,you too go like am i guess smiley.
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
yea very bad but no big deal,you too go like am i guess smiley.
like what?
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by RazziP(m): 11:33am On Jan 28, 2015
[color=#000099][/color] interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Beat My Girl Today / Handsomeness Is No Longer A Passport To Getting Girls / I Am Falling In Love With My Course Mate Really Don't Know What To Do About It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.