Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. (34879 Views)

Here Are The First Things Women Notice When They Meet Men They May Like / Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / 6 Things Women Notice The First Time They Meet A Man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by toniaangel(f): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

See all the things you hate about guys and you're expecting them to change when you're very comfortable with your annoying chatting style. undecided

SMH-_-
my way is much better thab sex chat brother.
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by toniaangel(f): 6:32pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

See all the things you hate about guys and you're expecting them to change when you're very comfortable with your annoying chatting style. undecided

SMH-_-
my way is much better than sex chat brother.
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by naijaboiy: 6:46pm On Jan 28, 2015
toniaangel:
my way is much better than sex chat brother.
What Justifies it?

Sex chat annoys girls the same way guys detest useless short replies.

Try to stop yours too undecided
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by mizkeleke(f): 7:01pm On Jan 28, 2015
Seriously sex chat is the most annoying. makes me feel the guy jez wants sex.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by toniaangel(f): 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

What Justifies it?

ok dear advise taken will try n stop.
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by t2015(f): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2015
winkOnline dating to me is FUN. More like chop and clean mouth, dont expect any commitment or falling in love. U meet a guy, date him, u like him? Go all d way winkOnline dating to me is FUN. More like chop and clean mouth, dont expect any commitment or falling in love. U meet a guy, date him, u like him and ur body responds to him? Go all d way!!! U feel like seeing him again? no lele, go ahead. But fall in love on first date? hmmmnnn, you are on a looooong ting.
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by naijaboiy: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
toniaangel:
ok dear advise taken will try n stop.
Now you're talking wink
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by toniaangel(f): 7:34pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Now you're talking wink
smiley
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by harrysterol(m): 8:06pm On Jan 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

What Justifies it?

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 3:24am On Jan 30, 2015
Mhizkel:
3&5..i hate it wen a guy i jus started chatin wit asks 4ma pic whereas, he cn view it on ma dp... d sex chat ehn! dey usually start lyk dis: 'wat re u putin on'? n ma reply b lyk 'ayam putin on leaves'
Boys are really that desperate? shocked
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 3:45am On Jan 30, 2015
FLYGERIAN91:
that sex chat thingy is soo fvcking boring and annoying.... Whenever my girlfriend tries to spice up our chats with sexual chat, I just go online and look for already made up sex chats den copy and paste one sentence at a time dependin on how she replies.... Gosh i hate that thing. Used to love it though.
Lol @ copy and paste grin
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Mhizkel(f): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2015
CFCfan:

Boys are really that desperate? shocked
yes dey are
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 30, 2015
CFCfan:

Lol @ copy and paste grin
Omo.... Its not easy trying to sex chat when ur not into it o...
Re: 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. by Elvis506(m): 6:44am On May 11, 2015
I more than hate 7 number...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Change So Drastically When They Gain Admission? (calls For Concern) / OMG!! SEE How Big This Naija Girl’s Vagina Is [PHOTO] / She Slept With A Guy Who Records Their Exam Scores, And His Fiance Finds Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.